Fearless In The Eyes Of A Bea...

By wwepurplevixen

Brock Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate who hasn't been with anyone since his divorce three years ago and doesn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANKS + SEQUEL ❤❤
FEARLESSLY LOVED BY A BEAST
Q&A about Fearless Beasts!♥

Chapter 48

2.2K 52 25
By wwepurplevixen

SUUUUUUURPRISE!!!!!

HAVE SOME TIME OFF BEFORE NEXT EXAM SO UPDATING ALL MY FANFICS😄😄😄

Brie and I were currently heading over to the arena and since she hadn't known I had found Brock or well he had found me and I knew Renee wouldn't just tell her , she didn't find it weird when I decided to bunk with her for the night.

I would physically be at the arena tonight as I had to be but my mind definitely wouldn't be .

Not fully.

I simply didn't feel myself after last night; yes I was the Longest Reigning Diva's Champion and now the new WWE Women's Champion but I didn't have the Beast .

I would be lying if I didn't have regret over last night as I wasn't sure if I wanted a break from him, maybe it had simply been the fact that I was disappointed by him not being there for me when I expected him to be.

I wasn't sure why I expected more from him , he was a beast , he wasn't used to the boyfriend thing after years of being married and I just focused on my needs while he was injured as well.

But the other side of me, the side that I'm pretty sure was the clear minded side believed I did the right thing as we were moving at a rapid pace and I had just broken things off with John two months prior.

I told him I loved him and we hadn't even been dating for more than a few months and in those months we have been on and off several times, but that's not what I was doubting .

I loved the Beast .

That was fact.

Yes , I held my heart on my sleeve but other than John I had never fallen in love before and whether I liked it or not I had fallen in love with John but I soon fell out of it as well.

I realized that John fell for the same thing I did .

We fell for the idea of what we appeared to be on the outside, I mean John was the same person everyone knew while everyone else that knew me well knew I had my moods but of course once I was with John Cena...

I hid myself, as everyone knew him as this perfect man that every woman wanted and that perfect man wanted Nikki Bella.

I was soon top of my game as The Bella's returned and so was he and I guess that's what made us the perfect couple .

Yes everything was great for awhile but Nikki Bella wasn't as perfect as John needed her to be.

The Nikki Bella he thought I was was only the half of it, so I pretended or rather believed I could fit the mould of being alongside the John Cena but slowly realized I couldn't.

I used the excuse of marriage and kids on my family many times as a way of venting in some way but that wasn't the main reason.

Yes those are things I wanted most but I wasn't happy and I saw it as an excuse to quit but who would break up with John Cena?

So I stayed because I cared, cared because my family loved him, cared because the world loved Nena.

I wasn't sure why I did, both of us started to feel the drifting happening after two years of being together.

He was annoyed with me as I was changing and wanting me to be the Nikki Bella he fell in love with while I felt trapped as I was afraid of being alone and I knew he loved me.

So we continued our cycle of fights while we realized opposites didn't attract in our case.

Until one day I just decided I was done.

Done with pretending to be perfect.

Done with feeling dependent on someone.

Done with being afraid.

John couldn't handle the real me.

I was stubborn, moody, messy, and all over the place and he hated the bitch. He hated that I would get mad easily , he hated everything .

Everything that Brock loved.

Well not loved, liked .

While John and I would have fights because of who he discovered I was , Brock and I were having fights over everything besides it but I guess last night those lines blurred.

Not in the right way ..

RAW AFTER WRESTLEMANIA 32

"NICOLE!!!"

I snapped my head and saw Brie leaning into the door of the rental car frowning at me as I realized we were at the arena.

"Sorry"

I sighed as I grabbed my title and bag and got out.

"I know last night didn't go exactly the way you wanted to Nicole but we're at work. And here things are professional remember?"

I sighed as I knew she was giving me the tough love I needed but I was doing enough of that for myself.

"Yeah I am fine ,just trying to sink everything in regarding being champion" I looked ahead which caused her to nod .

"Hey guys!" Renee hugged us as we walked to my locker room.

"Ready for tonight?" I nodded.

" So please tell me you sorted things out with Brock. When I found him outside your locker room just hovering I figured he would be sucking it up"

Huh.

"What? I thought you went to look for him?" I asked trying not to sound too desperate to hear her answer.

"Well technically I said Dean hadn't looked hard enough. I noticed you had been gone for about fifteen minutes and decided to go looking for you when I opened the door I saw him pacing up and down outside . I guess he heard the noise and didn't want to come in. I don't know , but then I told him I was going to look for you anyway and I knew where you would most likely go."

She shrugged, he had even told me he was about to leave when she got to him but I guess he lied as he was angry and didn't want to seem like he cared too much in that moment.

"Oh, what did you guys talk about?" I laughed.

"Nothing, I couldn't speak about you because of the fight and I couldn't ask about his match cause well yeah. But now if we speak at least I will be able to take credit for reuniting you guys on your big night .."

She smiled as Brie laughed not connecting the dots just yet as to why I had slept in her hotel room.

"Well.." I began as we walked into my locker but I was surprised to see Stephanie waiting for me and seeming very happy.

"Our new Women's Champion!" she pulled me into a hug which caused me to frown but I tried not to show it as much.

"This is what we prepared you for on the road to Wrestlemania and we are proud to call you our new champion." she smiled before leaving and as she did Dean entered looking confused.

"What the hell did the boss woman want now?" He asked as he closed the door.

"Surprisingly to welcome her as champion" Renee shrugged.

We stared at each other for a bit, "I still wouldn't trust her though"

We all nodded in agreement.

***

"Okay so now that Chris Jericho has been taken care of, I wasn't actually planning on having a guest here tonight but hey I wasn't planning on taking over a show either. So what the hell?
Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guest tonight The Longest Reigning Diva's Champion and the new Women's Champion on the new Era. The lovely Nikki Bella!!!!"

I heard my music and smiled as I went out.

Cover photo.

Honestly one of my favorite so far as I can't wait for her to hopefully come back soon and take it.

The crowds cheered loudly as I guess they were still happy I won.

He handed me a mic with a smile.

"Thank you so much Dean!"

Dean patiently waited for the crowd to stop before he asked his first question.

"Nikki you made history last night, you beat the daughter of Ric Flair and became the first Women's Champion of The New Era. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling no different to be honest Dean. I did what I knew I would do. What I said I would do at Wrestlemania. I went in there and showed Charlotte that Nikki Bella is not to be messed with. I showed her that I am deserving of making history and proved myself right"

I shrugged.

"Well I guess you are and I noticed how you used my move to win. I was impressed."

He smiled as he folded his arms .

"Well Dean , you are my acquaintance which means you are a part of The Bella Army so I figured why not?"

"So Bella Army? well hey guys what do you think is Nikki Bella part of the Asylum?"

The crowd cheered while I rolled my eyes.

"Dean you are my acquaintance which means you are a part of The Bella ..."

I was cut off as I heard Brock's music and my head immediately snapped to the stage.

The crowd cheered louder while I was confused as he wasn't normally scheduled so soon after Wrestlemania but as we waited I soon saw only one figure which was Paul Heyman and the music cut.

Letting us know his Beast wasn't here.

"I am Paul Heyman ! And while you two are struggling to decide who belongs to which club. I am out here to conduct important business.."

I frowned as I saw Dean walk past me and lean on the ropes.

"Paul, in case you haven't noticed I am currently busy on my first show right now and well you know the first show is the one where you usually see your ratings and I wouldn't want my ratings to be dropping simply because you interrupted . I mean I'm sure these people would want to see more of The Ambrose Asylum in the future ?"

He looked around at the crowd and I almost laughed at how Dean could improvise so well while I was still recovering from hearing Brock's music .

"Mr Ambrose I do not give a damn about your asylum, neither does my client.."

"Client? I don't see your client anywhere unless the Beast has turned invisible since last night. I mean if I we're him I would be hiding after his loss at the grandest stage of them all ?"

I heard Dean and I knew I should have been alongside him being Fearless Nikki but the surprise I got when I heard the music still held me in place when nearly 24 hours ago I was staring at Brock with tears streaming down my face telling him to let me go.

And he did...

"..As I was saying I am here to conduct business and that business is that my client was robbed."

"Robbed?"

I finally heard myself speak.

"Yes robbed Miss Bella! I am pretty sure the entire world has known that you would choose Dean Ambrose to be your acquaintance which Brock Lesnar could care less about as like I said before the Beast does not get involved in these storylines . But then you know what the Beast does care about? Winning! And when Stephanie pushed you into a corner you decided to take things into your own hands. "

"How exactly did I do that?" I asked which caused Dean to glance back at me.

I knew he was confused by this even more than I was as we were supposed to have our segment and that would be it.

But of course Stephanie's nice act came at a price.

"How exactly did Nikki Bella screw the Beast over? Simple. You faked an injury.."

I frowned .

"You, Nikki Bella saw Dean Ambrose in trouble and flung to the ground when he barely touched you knowing it would cause a brief distraction as hurting the ref , which you were, could be bad and that's when Ambrose stole the win.."

"Listen Paul, I get it. You're angry cause I won. I mean I guess your Beast ain't as angry or he would be here..."

The crowd screamed out a mixture of cheers and boos which confused me a bit.

I felt someone pull on my shoulder and then realized the boos weren't for Dean it was meant to warn me as I received a drop kick to my face.

"But yet you are..."

I rolled on the floor as I saw Charlotte vacate the ring causing Dean to stop as he saw Flair in front of him.

His head snapped behind him and he saw me and he immediately rushed over to me.

"Charlotte out of nowhere attacking our Women's Champion" JBL screamed out.

"While I do not appreciate the interruption Flair's. I guess karma is a bitch Miss Bella."

That was all I heard as I ignored everything else as Dean helped me up .

"Paul!" I walked, searching for him as soon as I got backstage.

"Where the hell is..."

"Just left the arena Nikki .I am so sorry, I don't understand Paul's actions or the Flair's .Don't you worry we will get this matter sorted out" Stephanie smiled and I just rolled my eyes and walked ahead to my locker room.

I wasn't falling for her shit as Dean would say.

***

"Does Paul want a death wish or something from Brock?" I heard Dean behind me as Brie was seated on the couch and Renee was most likely busy but I soon heard her voice as well.

"What's going on, why would Brock..." Renee began but I spoke before she could continue.

"Well, I have to tell you guys something..." I sighed as I turned so that I faced all of them.

I showed the Nikki to Brock that I had showed my family after breaking things off with John.

The one that pushes them away when she actually needs them the most ...

The only reason I did it was in the hopes he would be the beast and let me know he didn't break John's nose because he saw me as his property and didn't want his foe having a claim on what was now his .

That I wasn't caught in some feud rising again between them or one that was never really gone.

I mean yes after I got back to the hotel; had a glass of wine and sat staring at my two titles putting everything into perspective...

I realized that the Beast, no matter who what I thought he was .

He was a father and I saw him with his kids and I knew he loved them unconditionally .

He wouldn't have introduced me to them if I hadn't meant something to him, but I wasn't sure if he knew what exactly that was as like he had said he hasn't been with anyone in three years .

He had been in a marriage for almost ten years and while I had no experience in that I was pretty sure that that was a whole different thing.

Basically in the end I think the best thing I could have done was the break as it would give us a chance to see if what we felt could draw us back or if maybe what we had was simply me needing something I was missing and The beast needing someone to care for.

So I would focus on my career until he would return to the WWE as I knew that he normally took a few months off after a PPV .

I had told him that I loved him, I wished I hadn't then as I wasn't sure if he realized due to the anger and all the things that I was saying but if he did he knew how I felt and either way if he wanted to be with me like I hoped he did he would find me and force me to tell him.

He would be the beast that wasn't there last night when my emotions consumed me and he just stood there...

"Nikki what's up? " Dean frowned and I focused on them.

"I ended things with Brock for a bit.." I whispered as all of their eyes widened.

No Beast in sight I know: (

But hope you enjoyed well not enjoyed as things are not fun right now but you get what I mean.

Hope you are looking forward to next chapter!

See you when exams are over ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 3.3K 34
❝He was everyone else's worst nightmare but her daydream.❞ After Finn Balor left NXT, A new rising talent took his place. Logan Perris had rose up...
52.6K 1.9K 61
It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insecurities returned which led to everything...
209K 4.5K 27
After being with the WWE for almost a decade, Casey retired to marry the love of her life. When all goes wrong, Casey is left divorced and with a dau...
149K 3.2K 82
Brooklyn Cena is the official rebel of the WWE divas division, she has pissed off guys like Triple H, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins and could care less...