Titled Hearts (Coming Soon)

By IzzyRam

A boxing love story of a girl fighter who loves to fight and a boy trainer who hates the sport. She needs to... More

Description

44 7 0
By IzzyRam

Rayne and Nathan both grew up in the boxing scene because their dads were both coaches and best friends.
Rayne grew up loving the sport but stops fighting when her dad passes away.
Even though Nathan struggles to understand why anyone would want to fight, he continues to help his dad in his families boxing gym to help keep food on the table.
When Rayne is offered a title shot match that she can't refuse, she goes to the only people that are just as close to family as it can get.

How long can Nathan sit around and watch all these fighters destroy their bodies. Especially Rayne. Will he be strong enough to help her or will he make her choose?

He's the lover. She's the fighter.
Can the lover fall for the fighter and the fighter fall for the lover?

Cast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 22.2K 38
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

50.4K 1.2K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
447K 16.4K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...