RWBY - Her Savior (discontinu...

Autorstwa xPikaPowerx

****This version is DISCONTINUED, a REWRITE is in progress! Please read the latest update chapter for more in... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - An Encounter
Chapter 3 - A Chat
Chapter 4 - The New Girl
Chapter 5 - A Worried Yang & Teacher
Chapter 6 - The Reveal
Chapter 7 - The Scent
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 10 - Yangs Secret
Chapter 11 - Accepting The Affection
Chapter 12 - The Warning
Chapter 13 - Heat
Chapter 14 - Let Me See It
Chapter 15 - A Hint of Jealousy
Chapter 16 - Broken
Chapter 17 - Player Yang
Chapter 18 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 19 - Farewell
Chapter 20 - Feelings
Chapter 21 - Blacked Out
Chapter 22 - Old "Friends"
Chapter 23 - Exciting Reunion
Chapter 24 - Explanations
Chapter 25 - Start of Something New
Chapter 26 - Homecoming?
Chapter 27 - Vests & Dresses
Chapter 28 - The Dance
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ ANYWAY
Chapter 29 - After Party Fun
Chapter 30 - Let's Calm Down
Chapter 31 - Memories?
Chapter 32 - We... What?
Chapter 33 - A... Real Home?
Chapter 34 - The Awakening?
Chapter 35 - Sudden Urges
Chapter 36 - Dragon
Chapter 37 - Yin
Chapter 38 - Candles
Chapter 39 - In Pig
Chapter 40 - News
Chapter 41 - Black Ribbon
Chapter 42 - Our Story
I'm Sorry ...
Quick Update (1)
Chapter 43 - The Little One
Very IMPORTANT Update.
Another very IMPORTANT update (an exciting one for certain fans)

Chapter 9 - Acceptance

3.7K 122 62
Autorstwa xPikaPowerx

Song: SWS - If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn (Acoustic)

~Song Starts (0:00)~

Stay for tonight, If you want to I can show you

~Blake lays on the grass with her eyes closed as the moon shines over her~

What my dreams are made of, As I'm dreaming of your face

~Images of Ruby, Weiss, and Yang appear behind her as she is laying down~

I've been away for a long time, Such a long time

~Blake's eyes open and she sits up looking up at the shining moon~

And I miss you there

~Blake turns around with tears in her eyes~

I can't imagine being anywhere else

~Blake's bow is blown away by the wind as it passes Yang~

I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

~Blake and Yang gaze at each other and the story title "Her Savior" appears between the two~

How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly, I could sing you a song

~Blake is seen playing a piano, singing while thinking about Yang~

But I don't think words can express your beauty, It's singing to me

~Yang is leaning against the door listening to Blake play and sing~

How the hell did we end up like this?

~Ruby and Weiss face each others back with saddening looks~

You bring out the beast in me

~Yang's eyes turn red~

I fell in love from the moment we kissed, Since then we've been history

~Weiss is standing on the rooftop with a background image of her and Ruby's lips almost touching~

They say that love is forever

~Ruby and Weiss are holding hands~

Your forever is all that I need

~Blake is holding onto Yang~

Please stay as long as you need

~Blake looks up at Yang with tears~

Can't promise that things won't be broken

~Yang wipes away the tears on Blake's face~

But I swear that I will never leave

~Yang hugs Blake and pets her head~

Please stay forever with me

~Blake's eyes widen and then close, her ears flatten against her head~

If you want to, I can show you

~A view of Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang from a far walking together~

If you want to, I can show you

~Still image of Blake, Yang, Ruby, and Weiss taking a group photo selfie with wide smiles~

~End Song (1:36)~ 

--------------------

It was like she was reliving a nightmare. 

As Cardin and his friend walked out from their hiding spots Blake trembled in fear. She thought that she would be safe with Yang but boy was she wrong.

She jumped as she felt Yang's hand on her shoulder and turned to look at her. She just smiled at her, a comforting smile that made her relax just a tiny bit. Yang looked forward and her smile faded away that was replaced by a serious look. She then pulled Blake behind her and got into a defensive pose.

"What are you doing? Why are you protecting her?" Cardin said in anger.

Yang didn't respond and kept her position, not breaking her gaze from him.

"You should know better, she's a freak" he glanced at Blake.

"A Monster"

Blake flinched, his voice was like venom.

Cardin's friends begin to make their way around them, circling them. Yang takes glances at them but keeps her gaze on Cardin.

"Are you a Faunus?" he asks giving her a cold stare.

Yang continues to say nothing, keeping her gaze and position.

"You are aren't you?" he chuckles

"If you weren't then you wouldn't be wearing that beanie"

Yang slowly reaches for her beanie and his friends stopped circling as they watched. She slowly removed it to reveal...

Nothing...

Just her golden blonde hair, not ears or anything.

Cardin's eyes widen and clenched his jaw in anger.

He was furious.

"WHY!?" he yelled.

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT SHE IS?! SHE'S A FAUNUS! A DISGUSTING SPECIES!" he clenched his fists.

Blake trembled as he told Yang what she was. She began to take steps back until she heard Yang's response.

"I know"

She knew? Yang knew? But how if Blake never told her? Of course, she knew because of Ozpin but Blake wasn't conscious at the time to know that.

"And I don't care"

Blake's eyes widen, she covered her mouth, tears streaming.

Cardin nodded at one of his friends and they nodded back. Dante grabbed Blake by the shoulders and she let out a small yelp. Yang reacted fast and was suddenly behind Dante as she hit him from behind. He fell to the ground, almost knocked unconscious from the blow.

Jame's then went for a punch which Yang easily dodged with a roundhouse kick, causing him to land on his back.

She looked at Kyron who took a couple steps back, getting into a defensive position along with Cardin as Yang got into a brawler stance.

She never dropped her gaze the look of absolute anger and crazy in her eyes.

"It was you wasn't it?" she said.

"What?" he asked.

"Who gave her the bruises on her body"

"So what if I did?" he scoffs

"It's not like she's human" he laughs.

Her fists tighten even more as he watched him laugh as he talked about the things he did to Blake.

"Let's see... I burned her, cut her, thrown rocks at her, beat her, knocked her unconscious. Hmmm what else?" he said with a smirk.

"I even almost raped her" an evil smirk appeared as he looks at Yang and Blake flinched as she remembers how Cardin groped her in the hallways after school while no one was around.

This made Yang snap.

She firmly stomped her foot on the ground as she landed a powerful punch on Cardin's face, sending him flying, hitting the tree he was hiding behind when he was following them.

Kyron trembled as he looked at Cardin's state. He slumped to the floor as he shook in fear.

Yang slowly walked towards Cardin and stopped as she stood in front of him. Cardin looked up with fear in his eyes as he looked into Yangs.

Anger, hatred, darkness, and craziness filled her eyes. She grabbed Cardin by the collar as she lifted him up, hovering from the ground.

"If you ever... lay a hand on Blake again... " she pulled him closer.

"I'll make sure that you'll never see the light of day... ever... Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?" she stared at him threateningly.

Cardin nodded his head quickly as he trembled in Yang's grasp, the fear in his eyes cause her to smile.

"Good"

She dropped him and he landed with a thud.

She looked at Kyron and he flinched, covering his face out of fear. She snorted and made her way to Blake who was on the ground shocked by what she witnessed. Yang held out her hand and Blake looked at it as she slowly reached for it.

She let out a small yelp as Yang pulled her up with a bit of force, lifting her off her feet as she held her in bridal style. Yang began to head back to the dorms and Blake looked at her the entire way back.

As they made it back to their room Yang never said a word. Blake, on the other hand, couldn't help but smell her scent since she was so close to her. The smell intoxicated her mind and she blushed from the scent. She snapped out of it as Yang set her on the bed and she sat on her own.

Blake looked at Yang and blushed as she remembers her scent.

Her scent...

The scent of banana mixed with strawberries and of course the scent of a male...

But why?

"He-hey Yang... " Blake said trying not to stutter but failing.

"Hm?" she replied.

"Why did you... why did you protect me?... I mean... I'm a Faunus after all..." her ears flattened against her head in shame.

Yang just looked at her with no expression.

"Don't you hate me for what I am?" she begins to break down.

Yang still didn't answer not breaking her gaze. She watched as the tears strolled down Blake's face.

She sighed as she got up from her bed and leaned over to her, their face getting closer and closer, their lips almost touching. But they never touched, in fact, Yang's lips passed Blake's as they stopped by her ears.

"Because I know what it's like to be different" she whispered. 

--------------------

Hey, guys! 

So, I managed to get a chapter out! Yay for me! It is a bit short (as to be expected since I have finals). But, I have two more finals to take then I'll be done! That means I can get back to write this story :) Meaning more daily updates! 

If this chapter seems rushed sorry! I wanted to get a chapter out soon! Next chapter will be longer and mostly focus on Yang's meaning of "Because I know what it's like to be different". Maybe we will finally know why Blake keeps smelling a male like scent from Yang ;) 

Anyway! Hope you guys pulled through your finals! I hope you have  a great summer as well! 

See you in the next chapter! 

Reviews/Comments are appreciated Cx 

Estimated Release For Chapter 10: June 13th

~ Pika 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.4K 521 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...
109K 1.2K 9
(| feel like doing this and I don't want to over do myself making chapters like the ones I made for my other stories) In Beacon Academy a certain mon...
2.6K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...