Play For Me, Park Chanyeol!

By AnqelLoveHeart

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Play For Me, Park Chanyeol!

13.8K 223 9
By AnqelLoveHeart

My name is Lee Jimin, I'm 19 years old and I'm working as a stylist in the SM Entertainement. I really like music but since this incident I couldn't sing anymore. But I wanted to listen to music altough it caused me pain and luckily I got a job as a stylist.

In my old school I always sang and my Oppa Chanyeol always sang and played with me if I was happy or sad. He was always by my side until he got a trainee under the SM Entertainment. Now I'm seeing him everyday altough I'm the stylist of a new Idol group and sometimes also the stylist of Super Junior and Shinee.

I don't think that he remembers me because since then 5 years passed. I really loved him as my Oppa and as my Guardian and even though he's an Idol now and has many fans, I love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.