What a curvy girl wants

By BabyDollKnowsAll

Juliette M. Lake was not fat. She was curvy and had the hips of a goddess, that didn't stop her from feeling... More

Cheeks
The Acquaintance
Time Management
Revival
Men R' Us
A day off
The Devil's Daughter
With Blessings On top
What A Sinclair Wants
A Proposition at Hand
Two Faced
What she needs
Taking Turns
Body Worship
The day after
Blue
Play by Play
A little brothers place
Juliettes keeper
The clumsy writer
A Bittersweet Helping
The Secret Side Of the Sinclair Boys
Sweetest touch
Discoveries in the oddest places
Rekindle
Fire and Rain
A new heart for Juliette
3 Wave Love
Morning Milk

Sweetie Short

6.7K 105 11
By BabyDollKnowsAll

I feel terrible for not producing work that gained me lovely readers like yourself. Ive been feeling a bit guilty about writing this, I contemplated deleting this because I had no place writing a story with such a topic but then I thought how truly unfair it would be to y'all. So I'm going to finish what I stated. And recently I became inspired (you guys, next Monday I wont be in high school anymore it's enlightening.)

Also, I'm getting a chance to write on my sibling's tablet! So instead of one chapter I think y'all deserve an entire 3 part series but I have no time to do that in a short period :) But you will be getting a bonus chapter since I've kept y'all waiting for what seemed eternal (at least to me) I'll release them at the same time, the first chapter is almost complete. I think you guys will adore it.

-Baby doll

Oh! One more thing, did I ever on this account say I was a girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 371 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
154K 6.4K 30
Marie knows she is beautiful and she just thought men couldn't handle her. She was too much for them. Until her one night stand with Tanner Ayers. ...
299K 13.1K 36
(Editing) His eyes widen and his lips part in pain as he stares wordlessly at me and then at the large blotch that forms around his chest . He clutc...
675K 19K 47
Ethan Andreas, your typical highschool famous footballer. He is Handsome, cute, great hair, totally dreamy to all. But what everyone doesn't know ab...