sex lessons ~ mgc

By 5SOSfanfiction_

When innocent Lauren bumps into bad boy Michael, her whole perspective about everything changes and instead o... More

Sex Lessons - A Michael Clifford Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Filler
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
filler
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
filler

chapter 43

1.5K 41 53
By 5SOSfanfiction_

MICHAELS POV
what has happened to this girl. I have to assist her out of the car and practically carry her to my flat as she talks about random shit, which I just nod my head to.

you can tell she doesn't drink much.

she can't form a coherent sentence but she goes ahead and tries anyway.

"shh baby," I say as she talks utter shit.

she smiles and stops talking.

"shower?" I ask and she nods, her eyes shut.

I turn the walk in shower on and let it run for a moment until it's warm.

"Lauren" I call. I hear her stumble through the corridor. she walks in to the bathroom and looks at me for a moment.

"it's the perfect temperature." I smile, walking over to her and pulling her into a hug, my hands snaking up her dress. I pull her dress off and kiss her neck for a moment.

I look at her underwear and gasp. red lace suits her perfectly.
"your underwear is so sexy." I hiss into her ear.

"I bought it ages ago. it was a surprise for you." she tells me, looking at me lustfully.

I pause for a moment, staring into her eyes.

"get in the shower." I say softly and she nods.

she is drunk so I leave the room, shutting the door behind me so I don't see her naked, I don't want to take advantage of her.

Danielle begins calling me and I turn my phone off, me and Lauren are already delicate, I don't need an argument because Danielle won't stop ringing me.

"Michael I'm done." I hear Lauren call and I walk to the bathroom door.

"is it okay to come in?" I ask and shouts yes in reply.

I walk in and look at her perfect body as she gets out of the shower. the soft curve of her hips, her legs, her breasts. I gulp, I don't know why I feel so nervous around her but I can bury myself in anyone else.

I grab her a big fluffy white towel and wrap it around her quickly. I pick up her clothes and underwear off the floor and see a pair of Danielle's knickers, I quickly grab them and chuck them in the washing basket.

"this way." I guide her to my bedroom and she sits on my bed just in her towel. I walk over to my drawers and pull out some pyjamas.

"I want you to fuck me." she says suddenly and I drop my pyjamas to the floor.

"what?" I say, looking over at her.

"you heard me Michael."

"I can't. you're drunk. I'm not taking advantage of you." I reply, even though her pussy is the only thing I want.

I turn back away and begin to change into my pyjamas, and when I turn back to her, she is standing in a red lacy bra with a matching thong and suspenders.

"fuck me Michael." she says quietly, walking over to me. I am incredibly aroused as she puts her hands around my neck and looks into my eyes.

"I want you." she whispers. what has gotten into this girl.

I push her backwards on to the bed and whisper dirty things in her ear.

"I've touched myself over you for weeks, waiting for this." I whisper, biting her shoulder.

"do you want my cock?" I ask and she nods. "tell me." I whisper.

"I want your cock Michael." she breathes, pulling my top as a signal to take it off.

"baby you look so sexy in this." I hush, tracing my fingers over the red material.

"let me get rid of these." I hum and she nods.

I unclip the suspenders and slowly pull her knickers down, kissing her thigh.

I lean my head in close towards her pussy and breathe on it for a moment, making her squirm.

"does she want a kiss?" I whisper and Lauren nods, placing her hand in my hair and guiding my head to her pussy.

I lick softly and quickly, gripping on to her thighs and burying my face in between her legs.

my licks become longer and she begins to moan loudly.

"I'm gonna cum Michael." she gasps, "don't stop." I hear her say as she bites her swollen lips. I feel her build up and she pushes my head more.

"cum for me." I hum against her wet pussy as my tongue continues swirling her clit.

she moans loudly and digs her fingertips into my head. her moans continue as her body begins to curl up.

"I'm so close." she groans. I lick quicker and a string of "yes" leaves her mouth. I place a finger into her pussy and pump it at the same time as I use my mouth and I feel her release, groaning loudly.

"do you want my cock?" I whisper as I kiss up her body.

she nods, sucking my finger.

she fiddles with my trousers and I slip them off, I am now completely naked.

she pushes me down next to her and gets on her knees on the bed, kissing down my stomach before her lips touch my cock.

she begins pumping her head up and down my length and I lay back, resting on my elbows and groaning. it feels so good, so needed.

"spit on my cock." I whisper and she does exactly that, continuing to suck.

I pull her head back and push her down so she's laying on her back.

I climb on top of her and rub my cock up and down her pussy slowly.

"fuck me." she begs.

my dick practically slips into her pussy because it's so wet and I groan in pleasure, my head rolling back. she's still so tight.

"Jesus." I say, my hips ploughing in and out of her.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you." I lie as I carry on fucking her slowly.

"go faster" she says, ignoring me completely.

I don't oblige, my hips moving faster and beads of sweat rolling down my head.

I sit up so I'm on my knees, my cock still pumping into her as I pull one of her legs up and rest it on my shoulder.

she begins moaning loudly, begging me to carry on and not stop. my thumb reaches down and slowly rubs her
clit and she groans loudly. 

"I'm gonna come." she groans, her eyes closing.

"cum baby." I whisper, pressing into her a little deeper.

a string of profanities leave her lips and she gasps before moaning loudly, grabbing onto the duvet and squeezing it, her knuckles turning white.

"ride me." I lean down and whisper into her ear.

she nods and I pull out slowly before taking her space on the bed. her leg swings over my body and she positions herself above my cock.

she slowly slides down my length and I groan in pleasure. my hands instantly grab her hips and I guide her up and down slowly. she begins speeding up and I feel my high approaching.

"Lauren, baby, I'm going to cum." I say, my voice raspy.

"come inside me." she replies. I look at her for a moment only to see her completely serious.

"baby I can't." I reply as she speeds up, my eyes screwing shut trying to resist cumming.

"you can." she says, still bouncing on my dick, rolling her head back.

my high is approaching rapidly and I can't bring myself to cum inside her so I grab her hips roughly and pull her off my length.

"don't be so fucking stupid. I'm not cumming inside you." I say after a moments silence.

"why?" she asks and my mouth falls open, I laugh at her stupidity.

"are you stupid?" I ask, staring at her. "do you really want a fucking child!" I say.

"if we have a child you might love me more. you won't cheat on me if we have a baby." she says, looking away.

"I won't cheat on you anyway." I gulp.

"I know you do Michael. and I have to act like I don't care because not being with you would break me. I need you now and knowing that I'm a second option hurts. I hate it." she hides her head in her hands. I feel kinda bad.

"you're not a second fucking option Lauren. you're insecure, that's what you are."

"Luke told me everything." she says and my blood begins to boil.

how fucking dare he.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.6K 73
oneshots รผber verschiedene fuรŸballer only boy x boy
37K 5.5K 127
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? โžช Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
4.9K 1K 48
Hyunjin kann nicht glauben, dass sein bester Freund Minho Selbstmord begangen hat. Er kannte ihn als frรถhlichen, ehrgeizigen Menschen, der schon รผber...