Bat Family Reversed

Av GirlWonder13

One shots about the Batfam except their ages are reversed. Terry McGinnis will be making appearances too in s... Mer

Wings: Part 1
Wings: Part 2
Wings: Part 3
Personality Switch: Part 1
Personality Switch: Part 2
Baby Pictures
Overworking
Stay With Me?

A.N.

10.7K 119 7
Av GirlWonder13

Hey! Before starting the story, I just want to make some things clear,

1. Terry McGinnis will appear in some one shots but he'll always be the oldest.

2. I am not really sure if Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown is the older girl in the original but in here, I will make Cassandra older than Stephanie and the 1st Batgirl.

3. Barbara Gordon will make appearances too except she's not Batgirl but sometimes she will be.

4. I will also make the Justice League and Young Justice appear in some shots.

5. I will also post their ages in each shot so you guys don't get confused.

That's all and I posted the original picture of the cover of this story, I was planning to use the whol picture but it wouldn't let me so just look above if you want to see it, it's cute actually.

Well, that's it, enjoy!

-Rose🌹

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
334K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...