Plus, Love #WattyAward2016

Por SuperNerdAway

Melanie Lynch. A simple girl full of fire. No one has had the thought to notice her flames though. Daniel Gr... Más

Extended Description
"We're Going To Prom!"
Guess What He Did.
'Love Mom"
Lace
Sweater
Let's Go Shopping
Shopping
See you in a few
Breakfast or death by house fire?
Getting Ready
(A/N)
Prom Part 1
Prom Part 2
Sociopath
Post-Prom Blues
Honesty is the Best Policy
Hips For Days
21 Days
And a Deal Was Made
Is It Too Late To Say Sorry
Netflix and Chill
Goodbye Forever, Finally
To Hell
Bonus Chapter
Okay
Buttercup
Late Start
I Second That
Damn You Mother Nature
Doctors, ice cream, and kisses?
Welcome To The Family
Messages
The Biggest Ball Of Mozzarella
Prep
Party Like You're Alone Together
Explicit Content
Final Chapter
Epilogue

911

6.2K 228 21
Por SuperNerdAway

Chapter 30

Danny, wedding, Danny, wedding, Danny, wedding, Danny, Danny.

My head was practically spinning from the time I reached my bed to the time that I woke up and was told to start getting ready. I was kind of in autopilot just going from thing to thing trying to get my words straight.

I'm so happy to see you, could we take this somewhere else to talk? No.

Hey, so I'm sorry I kind of blew you off and left you in the dust but you still kinda like me right? That's not good.

So as you know this thing happened and well I may have figured this thing out. Want me to try and elaborate? Seriously, how do people do this? I groaned inwardly as I sat at the desk with my head in my hands. I sat up and sighed rolling my neck. Just get ready and wing it.

I did light foundation, concealer, eye shadow. The works, and I was pretty proud of myself. It looked good and blended and it looked nice. Wasn't cakey nor was the foundation the wrong color. The eye shadow wasn't crazy and I felt good, better at least. I put my hair up in a ponytail, then braided it and wrapped it around in a bun. I secured it with a few bobby pins and shook my head to make sure it was good to go. When it didn't move I was pleased and stood up going to my closet. I pulled out the elegant dress that was still in plastic and slid it out carefully. It was smooth to the touch as I carefully unzipped it and slid it on. I only had a little bit of a hard time zipping it up once it got to the center of my back but managed anyway with a satisfying zip. I was worried about it not fitting now, or maybe making me look bigger or something. Angie's voice was still fresh in my mind. I turned to the mirror and adjusted my chest and the straps then smiled.

This is up there with the prom dress on beauty. And it look just as good as it did before.

The ends of the dress barely reached the floor in the front but the back was a good couple inches longer. The twist under my bust pulled the fabric accentuating my waist and I couldn't be happier. I grinned as I remembered and went to the scrapbook of letters and gently pulled out the When You Miss Me #1 envelope. I read them at night before bed or just when I needed one. This one was special though. It held the necklace that she wore all the time. I hadn't put it on yet simply because it was hers, but maybe now it felt needed. I needed someone close to my heart at all times.

Now I just needed to hope for the best and get to Danny.

I slid on the same black wedges from before and threw my phone, a few bills from my wallet, and my I.D. in a small wrist purse and made my way down the stairs to find both dad and Ethen ready. It was now eleven forty-five and the wedding started at noon.

"You look beautiful, Melanie." My father said placing a small kiss on the top if my head.

"I like this dress better than that other one. You look adulty." Ethen piped in. I grinned.
"Come on you two, we've got a wedding to attended." I said going for the door. I held it open for the both of them and dad gave me a knowing look on the way out. I rolled my eyes, I knew he could see straight through me. I locked then shut the door and carefully followed them down the stairs. The heat hit first then a subtle, cool breeze. The perfect day for a wedding. Then I stepped out from under the small porch and felt like a piece of bacon. Damn the sun was bright today.

I got into the passenger seat and made sure to pull my dress in before my dad sped off carefully. Ethen had a book and I scrolled through my phone. I still had no idea how to approach all this. It's not like I can just act like nothing happened and go and find him.

What if John and Deb won't let me see him? He didn't let Alex in so why would he his parents? I know that sounds bass ackwards but still?

I couldn't tell if I was shaking with anxiety or hope.

Upon reaching the church, everything hit me again and thought about not getting out of the car as dad finally found a parking spot in the crowded lot. Anxiety bubbled up in my stomach and I almost wanted to throw up. Ethen was already hopping out, waiting at dads door and he looked to me.

"He's just a boy. Even if it doesn't work out, was it worth it? Cause if not then you can punch him in the face." He said with a smirk. He knows I punch hard because he's the one who taught me. A small grin made it's way to my face and I simply nodded not trusting my words. I reached for the handle and got out letting the dress fall back down to it's full length. Dad locked the car as we all rushed to the large doors to be met with a women in a small headset wearing a more formal cocktail dress.

"Last name please?"

"Lynch."

"Alright well the ceremony is starting soon so please make your way to the sanctuary and find your reserved seats. It's the third isle on the left and you have three name placements." She said gesturing to the right and marking a few places on her clipboard. My guess was she is the wedding planner.

We all nodded in unison and made our way in the direction she pointed. I was semi thankful I didn't have to face Danny right now and followed my fathers lead as we made our way into the large, lightly decorated room and found our seats. Just about everyone from Danny's side of the family sat to the left and on the right was almost defiantly the fiancé's. I've yet to learn his name. Guess I'm finding out today.

We took our seats amongst the light chatter and found our selves next to Danny's grandparents. I was the third seat in, dad was in the isle seat and Ethen sat between us.

"Melanie? It that you? You're all grown up." Alice Greyson's old, southern voice made it's way to my ears and I couldn't help but grin as I turned to her.

"Why hello Mrs. Alice, long time no see. How've you and Mr. Jack been?" I asked. I remember them from summers at Danny's house. They would come up from Alice's home town, Savannah, Georgia. Their story was the definition of the perfect love story and they moved back down for her after retiring. Even after fifty something years, she still hadn't lost her accent.

"Oh, we're wonderful. I do hear good things about you and my grandson though, hm?" She asked cocking an eyebrow. She looked good for her age as I was estimating around seventy. The dread I had forgotten for the past few minutes came whooshing back though me and I gave her a grimace of a smile.

"I guess you could say someone has tried to come through us the past couple of days and it hasn't been very pretty." I admitted. She let out a weary sigh and grabbed my hand.

"Well, you wanna know what that tells me?" She asked with a knowing look that'd I'd seen from my childhood. It always meant good things.

"It means that someone saw the potential and strength of your relationship and thought it was too much. Let me also tell you they were dead wrong." I couldn't answer as music began and groom and priest came out. Something glimmered beneath his bowtie and I was surprised to see a black stethoscope. She gave my hand a small pat then adjusted her self to see it all. I turned to the doors as the first bridesmaid and groomsmen walked out. Followed by two more pairs. Then the music shifted very lightly and got a little louder. Danny and another man, a good foot away from each other, walked down the isle together. Danny looked tired and his eyes scanned the room. They landed on me and a small smile made it's way to his face as he passed us. He took his place in front of the three bridesmaids as Made of Honor and clasped his hands together in the front. Everyone let out a small chuckle at the site. The music got a tad louder once again and Carter made her way down the isle with John by her side. The small tiara she had found last minute glistened in the small beams of light as they walked. She had a stethoscope as well, only hers was white. The isles rose as she passed and the music came to a soft halt as she stepped up to greet her almost-husband. They beamed at one another as the priest began.

~

"You may now kiss your bride." The priest called out as they finished the rings. Tyler stepped forward and swung Carter into a dramatic dip and, plan and simple, planted one on her. Everyone from both sides stood and cheered, hugging one another at the new, larger than life, family. A few people threw their hats others tissues and I think one person threw a handful of rice a little early. The new Mr. and Mrs. Wayne made there way down the isle and out of the church. Everyone filled out behind them and watch as the got in to a black truck with 'Just Married' written on the back window and hatch of the trunk. Five cans were tied to the back and they drove off waving to everyone on the way. I felt like that went quicker than normal, I mean I've never been to a wedding but.

Everyone started to file into their cars to get to the reception but I stayed out and glanced around for Danny. I did a complete three-sixty and when I didn't see him my heart sunk a little. Dad ushered me to the car since Ethen was already in and hopped in hoping for the best while everyone celebrated.

Once at the same hotel everything went down in I was ready to, once again, say screw it all. Dad gave me a stern look and this time I was the first out of the car. I waved to him that I was going ahead and he gave me a nod as I blended with the small crowd. This many people weren't here last time that's for sure. I kept my eyes peeled for Danny as I shuffled through the hotel. The area still somewhat fresh in my mind. The lay out of the reception room was the same as the rehearsal and the first place I went to look was the food area. I was almost there when someone grabbed my arm and I turned around hopeful, only to find Alex.

"I haven't seen him if that's what you're hoping. This is a big party in an even bigger room." I sighed but agreed with his words anyway. I knew I could find him on my own but I may take all night.

"You wanna help me find him?" I asked shrugging my shoulders. I really had no clue what to do. I'm sure we'd meet up eventually but are we really going to talk about this now, at a wedding reception?

"Sure but first you have to explain this all to me." Alex said nodding. I sighed this time.

"Well I went to the bathroom and as I was about to leave she came in, I didn't even realize it was her until we spoke. We shared a couple words about how she 'knew' I wasn't supposed to be there and she took out her phone. She tapped for a minute before turning it to me and there were only three messages between them. He said to meet up after." I paused to take an unsteady breath. I wasn't about to cry here.
"Then she was just mean and left. I called Addison a crying, ridiculous mess and she came and got me. I never even saw Danny because I didn't know what to think." I said finishing it out. His lips pulled into a tight line and he ran a hand threw his hair.

"It still doesn't make since. Danny saw you running out upset and didn't know what to think. He called me and he left after you I guess and we met up at his house. I swear he blacked out for a minute cause he was all over the place. I'm serious Mel, I've seen him angry but never anything like that. He was just bat shit crazy." He said with a huff. A sudden wave of guilt hit me and I didn't know if I could hold back a few tears this time. I knew I should have just talked to him but at the moment it was like he was caught red handed. What was I supposed to think? I saw the messages clear as day and yeah it didn't make since but at the same time it did. I'm just a confused, hot mess. Minus the hot, triple the mess.

"God, I'm such an idiot. I should have just faced him. What a coward." I scuffed to myself. This was probably going to come anyway.

I defiantly deserved this.

Danny's P.O.V.

It was such a relief to see her looking at me as I walked down the isle next to dip shit. If this was anyone other than my sisters wedding, I would have jumped out of line right then to sweep her off her feet. She looked so good in navy blue and her hair was up to show off her beautiful face. It was hard not to let my head turn as we passed.

I knew I wouldn't get to see her after the ceremony but still shuffled through the crowd to find her. I was at the entrance of the church when I saw her dad finally pull her away. I was one of the first people to the reception leaving shortly after her. I don't know what took them so long but soon after arriving I was swept up in pictures in a separate room. As more family arrived, the more pictures were taken. This was going to take a while and I didn't mind, I love my sister and want her to be happy today. I just really need to see Mel.

I just couldn't get her out of my head. Her lips, her laugh, her body, her. Everything I saw reminded me of her.

"Danny, you okay?" Carter asked as she looked through a small rack a dresses. I knew she wanted a big wedding but this was a little all out. I'm guessing Tyler's side was a little higher end if you catch my drift.

"Yeah. Something came up between Mel and I. I- we just need to talk is all. It's fine." I said waving her off. I forced a small smile to my face and shuffled through the pretty dresses next to her.

Mel.

"I think you should do this one next." I said holding up the simple sun dress. She had done pictures already but wanted some today, too. She gave me a small smile and took the dress.

"We're done here. I have all the pictures I could ever want and more are going to be taken during the party too. Go find your girl, little brother." She said ruffling my hair. I sighed.

"It's fine, Carter. I want you to have to day of your dreams." I said even though I didn't want to. I wasn't about to be selfish on her day. She deserved all she wanted.

"Go before I shove this high heel up your ass, I'm ready to mingle." She announced. Tyler came up behind her and gave her a small kiss on the neck.

Melanie.

"More like drink." He said with a laugh. They carried on back and forth before Carter paused and waved me off.

"I'm going to make-out with my husband, I love the sound of that, and by the time I turn around I want you gone." She stated with a wink. I turned and left before she even had the chance.

Once out in the hall way I found the reception area full of people. I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. Where do I even start?

I started to the right making my way through people gently. Everyone who stopped me I promised to speak with later. I felt sort of rude but I also felt this couldn't wait any longer. I found my way to the food area when I found Alex.

"Oh my gosh, man it's so good to see you. Have you found Mel yet?" He asked once he saw me.

"No I was just looking for her. When I got here I was pulled for pictures. Do you know where she is?" I asked but he just pulled out his phone.

"I'm calling her." He said turning and cupping the phone trying to hear better.

"Hi, Danny. Do you know where Melanie is?" A small voice came from behind me. I turned to see Ethen as he grabbed a quiche.

"No I'm looking for her." I said. Mr. Lynch quickly came up behind him and grabbed the food out of his hand but it was too late. Every thing clicked then quickly slowed down as Ethen began to choke. Mr. Lynch wrapped his arms around his and gently lowered him to the floor. His face and neck began to swell as he pulled out a pen and jabbed it in to Ethen thigh. He took a deep breath but his face still swelled. My heart clenched.

"Call nine-one-one." He said tossing me his phone Alex stood behind me shocked and a small crowed gathered around us as I dialed. He picked Ethen up and made his way through the path in the crowed.

"Nine-one-one, what is your emergency?" A man asked through the phone.

"We are at the Hamilton Inn on Kings street. A six year old boy had an allergic reaction to shellfish and he needs help." I stuttered out in to the phone as clear as I could. I could hear Alex telling everyone one to resume and then my guess was explaining to Carter.

"Alright, an ambulance is on the way. He's no more the four minutes out and this little boy is going to be okay. Please be careful and I wish you all the best." He said and we both hung up. The ambulance pulled up a minute after and Alex came running out with Mel. She saw Ethen and her eyes swelled. She quickly rushed forward as Mr. Lynch boarded with him and looked to between her and I with his keys in hand. I quickly raised both of mine and he tossed it willing. He gave me a look the made the small paper that he left burn a hole through my wallet.

"I love you. He's going to be okay but we need to go. Danny's going to drive you whether you like it or not. Be safe, both of you." He said then shut the door with the EMT. They sped off siren blazing and I turned to Alex as Melanie stood frozen.

"Explain to Carter please. I don't know if I'll make it back but please just try your best." I pleaded to him. He nodded me off immediately.

"I got you, man. Go fix this shit with your girl and make sure her little brothers alright." He said with a wink before turning away. He was pretty much a changed man and I was thankful.

I turned to Mel as she was still in her spot, in her perfect floor length dress, and walked in front of her. We were face to face in those heels that I remembered and her eyes were welled with tears.

"Buttercup, we can fix this later, let's get to Ethen." I said letting my hand slide down her arm and into her hand. It hurt to see her look so broken. She nodded after a moment and wiped away the fresh tears. She didn't pull her hand away as she led us to the car but told me to just get in when we arrived.

The car ride was silent as I made my way through the city, we seemed to hit every damn stop light, but nothing was said. The air only held a small amount of awkward but I knew she wouldn't want to talk right now. Everything happened so fast and I didn't even think about it. This could have been prevented.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let him eat it. I wasn't even thinking." I mumbled as I took the last left to get to the hospital. We could both see it. She sighed.

"It wasn't your fault. The food wasn't labeled and no one could have known. He's only six and he forgets sometimes. We don't exactly attend things like this, but he's tough ." She said with a small grin.
"He'll be fine. The EPI-pen should do it's job and he just needs to be monitored. This has happened three times and only once did he need some extra attention because of his airway but I don't think that happened. I could hear him coughing so." She said with a shrug of the shoulders as I parked. She looked and sounded numb. My heart clenched as she stood by the front of the car waiting. I shut off the car and pulled the keys out jumping to be next to her, then locked the car as we made out way in. She stood a few inches away from me as we entered the emergency department and made our way to the front desk. It was oddly empty for an ER.

"Hi, my little brother came in not to long ago for an allergic reaction to shellfish. His name is Ethen Lynch and he came in with my father Lucas Lynch." She said firmly towards the nurse in a kind way. It was kind of hard to explain. The nurse nodded and started typing.

"And you're the sister?" She asked with a thick southern accent. Woah.

"Yes, ma'am." She said back a little lighter.

"He's on the fourth floor, children's unit, family only. Who's he?" She said her tight bun turning with her as she gave me a pointed look. I mustered down a whimper in fright and stepped forward with a grin and a hand around her waist.

"Fiancé." I said with nice, solid tone. A smirk involuntarily came to my face as Mel rested her head on my shoulder smoothly and the lady let out an unsatisfied 'humph'.

"You will both need your I.D.'s ready once you get to the fourth floor for identification stickers and you may go from there. Have a fine day." She said slamming her hand on a button to open up two electric doors to the left of the counter.

"The elevators are in the first hallway on your left." She stated grimly and called upon the next person. We both stepped through the doors and Mel stepped away once we reached the hall of elevators.

"You didn't have to do that and is that the best you could really come up with?" She asked pressing the up button. I could sense her humor but didn't want to push my luck. The doors all the way to the left opened and she looked behind to make sure I followed with that perfect smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile as well as I kept up my pace towards her. We both entered and we glided up quickly to monotone elevator music. The doors slid open to reveal an under the sea themed hallway. We stepped out and followed the fish to the front desk. Mel awed as we made our way through the blue halls covered in painted, undersea creatures. The waiting room area was still colorful but a little less and all the nurses had childish scrubs on. It made me smile at the thought of Ethen getting treated in a place like this. He was probably loving the under the sea theme. I'd seen him watch Bubble Guppies more than once, he just didn't like to admit it. And he loved turtles.

"Hi, my name is Melanie Lynch. My father, Lucas Lynch, came in with my little brother Ethen for anaphylactic shock and I was wondering if I could see him? This is my fiancé." She said in a polite tone. Something erupted inside of me when she called me that. It almost made me want to hear it more often. I threw the thought out, we hadn't even been dating long and I don't even know if we still are right now, let alone our age. The bubbly blonde behind the counter with Finding Nemo scrubs on probably helped with her mood though.

"Congratulations." She said with a smile before she began typing. A small grin made it's way to my face once more. Yeah, I did like it but I'll let that stay secret forever.

"Alright they are here so can I get some identification from both of you please?" She asked. Mel opened up the small, black bag on her wrist and pulled out her card before pausing. Oh shit.

"Um. He's not really my fiancé, we've been dating for four years and I turn eighteen next month." Mel said as she handed the lady her I.D. with a sheepish grin. I just pulled out my wallet as the heat rose to my cheeks and handed over mine as well. The lady drew an eyebrow upwards before looking at both of our I.D.'s. A large grin slowly made it's way to her face and she scanned the both of them.
"That's just so sweet. Had a patient like that with her boyfriend once, you just don't see that often. Now once again. Congratulations." She said beaming.

"One at a time please step in front of the camera."

We were on the hunt for the room 626 after we received our stickers when Mel paused and took a few steps back. 626. We walked right past it. It's a wonder we missed Stich on the front. Mel knocked three times, the first two close together then the last after a pause. Her fathers voice came through the door welcoming us and Mel rushed over to Ethen giving him a kiss on the head.

"How do you feel?" She asked quietly. You could hear the worry in her voce but Ethen was sitting up on his DS. He even looked okay with cords coming out of his shirt and oxygen in his nose. His face was no longer swollen and he looked just as he did before.

"I'm fine. Look at this thing I built on Minecraft." He said lifting up the dual screen device and showing her the game. A beautiful grin made its way to her face.

"That's awesome buddy. You're getting a lot better at all that stuff." She said giving him a quick kiss and moving on to her father. He walked her back over to me and I handed him the keys and his phone. I never got the chance to give it back.

"He's okay they just want to monitor him for about an hour because his throat did swell again but it returned to normal quickly so he should be just fine. His oxygen levels were a little low so that's why he's on it but the doctors not worried. You guys can go back to the party if you want, Mel you'll just have to come get us and drop us off at home." He said giving us a small sigh. I shook my head.

"I don't mind staying and bringing you guys back, I'll just need a ride to my car." I said. I wasn't needed right now anyway. Kind of didn't want to be there either. Mel nodded.

"Yeah I wanna stay." She said agreeing. Mr. Lynch sighed.

"Alright and I'm sorry about him. He forgets sometimes." He said.

"No don't be. My sisters very understanding, it'll be fine. You have no reason to be sorry." I said giving him a smile. He nodded.

"Well now that you know everything's fine, why don't you kids go back to the car and talk. You have you stickers, you can get back in." He said with a wink giving me the keys, again, before going back to Ethen. Mel flushed and so did I. I simply nodded not exactly knowing how to react and turned opening the door for Mel. She was frozen but nodded after a moment as well and lead us out the door. We quietly made our way past the desk, down the elevator, past the second desk and out through the empty parking lot toward the car in the middle. I unlocked and climbed in the big back seat with Melanie sitting on our own ends of the seat. It was still silent a good minute before I decided to speak.

"Angie." I said with a sigh as I rubbed my face. I tossed the keys in the middle seat between us. I didn't know how this was going to go.

"Angie." She sighed agreeing.

"A random number sent me a screen shot of messages between us that I never knew of. Then I realized it was her after she said you loved seeing these. What happened?" I asked leaning back looking at her. She had tossed the booster seat in the back and was now taking her hair down. She tucked the five bobby pins in her small bag and left the hair tie around her wrist.

"I left you to go to the bathroom and as I was leaving she came in. I didn't even realize it was her. She said that I wasn't supposed to be there and I said I didn't believe her then she showed me the texts that I'm guessing you saw. She said some mean things then just left. She typed for a few seconds before she showed me so I'm guessing they were someone else's text's that were just perfect for the occasion." She said resting her head in her hands. It made since. But why didn't she just come to me and ask?
"Why didn't you confront me about? Why didn't you call me night of or something?" I asked. I could feel myself getting slightly agitated. It wasn't that difficult. Her head whipped up and her eyebrows came together in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

Melanie's P.O.V.

"Excuse me?" I asked leaning against the door. Unbelievable.
"I'm sorry but what was I supposed to think? The messages bluntly stated everything I needed at that very moment. It didn't matter if it was coming from Angie or my best friend. How was I supposed to know if they were real or not? Of course I didn't want to believe her but they were right there." I said letting the same amount of frustration reach my voice as his. He shook his head. This was ridiculous.

"Yeah but you should have talked to me. You should have known that you could've have come to me. Why would I do that to you?" He asked his voice getting slightly louder. I sat forward.

"I don't know but once again, what was I supposed to think? If the tables were turned and it was some dude showing you messages supposedly between him and I, how would you react? How would you feel if you just read a message saying it was over when you just kissed me?" I asked letting my voice get louder as well. He wouldn't know because it didn't happen that way.

"Well I'm sorry, I still don't know why you would believe I would do something like that to you. I kind of thought you realized that I'm fucking in love with you." He said back his voice getting louder. Didn't believe he would do something like that? He was so fucking aggravating.

"Well since I'm with love with you I didn't think you would but once again. The fucking messages were right there. How else was I supposed to see it at the time?" I yelled back. I was done and got out of the car slamming the door behind me. The parking lot was empty so I just walked to the back of the car. My eyes were filled with tears as I rested on the bumper and put my head in my hands.

My head hurt, my heart hurt and my feet hurt. How could he not see that I didn't know what to do? Yeah I should have gone to him but I was scared because I-

Oh no. Wait. Shut the front door.

My sore mind replayed all that just happened and I heard myself gasp. Wait. Really?

He loved me too?

Did I hear that right?

Is that really how that just happened?

My heart raced at the thought and my breathing practically stopped.

I stood up and was about to make my way back in when I heard a car door open and close. I didn't want to turn around to face him but did anyway. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"No, no please don't cry over me, I'm not worth it." He said rushing towards me with his arms open. I caught his face in my hands instead and crashed my lips to his. It was almost unreal the feeling that just swarmed over me. I felt warm and all my pain just evaporated around us. He twirled us and put my back to the car. My hands went crazy with longing through his hair and he held on to me as though this was the last time he'd see me. I missed this. I missed him. I missed the thought of us so much.

"I'm so sorry but I love you. I love you so much and it was so scary the thought of losing you and I'm sorry I'm an ass and you don't deserve me but god I just love you, okay?" He said resting his forehead to mine. I shook my head and sniffled then just wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in to a hug. His arms wrapped around my waist tight and I could feel his fingers grasp my sides.

"I love you too. I know I should have come to you and I'm sorry. She was just so fucking mean and I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, just please don't let go." I said as a small cry came out. One hand came up to the back of my neck and he held me closer than ever.

"I'm not ever gonna try too." He mumbled. His grip loosened and we started to split when Danny reached down and just scooped me up. My arms wrapped around his neck loosely as his grip tightened around my legs. He carefully opened up the door behind the passenger seat and sat me in the middle climbing in and shutting the door behind me. We sat in silence for a moment at the information that was just confirmed. I couldn't help the small giggle that left my lips.

He really loved me. Or at least I hoped so. Angie's words still seemed to be floating through my mind.

Danny looked over with a small grin.

"I love you." I whispered with a grin of my own. He broke out in a wide smile that made my chest flutter.

"I love you too." He whispered back. My eyes watched his lips as he said it then flickered to his eyes. His green eyes roared with passion in the dull light. The gold specks seemed to glow and I found myself coming closer.

"What did she say to you, buttercup? You're still not the same." He said quietly with a small sigh. His finger rested under my chin lightly keeping me looking at him. I forced a smile to my face and sat back, waving him off.

"It was nothing. Just petty stuff. I'm fine." I said.

Just a fat, ugly person who doesn't deserve love.

"Melanie." He said crossing his arms and leaning against the door. I rolled my eyes.

"You know how she is. It was nothing." I said shaking my head. He sighed and sat forward grabbing the booster seat from the back and sliding his jacket off. He propped the booster seat up then balled up his jacket and placed it there leaning back once again. He opened his arms and motioned for me to lay with him. I would wind up half on top of him and lightly shook my head sitting back myself. He quickly sat up and wrapped his arms around me then laid back down with us both. My head rested in the croak of his neck, his arms tight around my waist. I had to say, this was pretty comfy.

"What did she say, Mel?" He asked once again. This time I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Apparently." I started off. "I'm just a fat, ugly person who doesn't deserve love." I said. I wasn't exactly sure how he was going to react but I tried to play it off like nothing.

"Oh, buttercup." He mumbled. He kind of rubbed my back then placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Please don't let it get to you. You are anything but fat in any sane persons mind and you are much more beautiful than she'll ever be, inside and out. I thought I lost there for a minute and I went a little bezerk. It made me realize how much you mean to me and how much I don't deserve you. Your kindness, your beauty, your passion, your everything. Your my everything and I think you deserve all the love in the world, but I hope mine can suffice, cause I love you more than just about anyone right now." He said looking down to me. A small smile made it's way to my face and I couldn't stop a tear from escaping. I quickly wiped it away and smiled up to him.

Yeah, he's a keeper.

"I love you more and I bet I've loved you longer too."

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day update say whattt?  And like that got sappy real quick. Sorry guys. Kinda gagged myself xD.
Anywho, this chapter was LITERALLY almost done last week but since then shit has kind of hit the fan health wise this week and my family had to come first, along with sleep. Sorry about that but now that everything is fine i felt okay locking myself in the bathroom for an hour to finish this. Although i kind of feel that it could be a little better. 

So how've ya been? How'd you like that chapter? We got a riot against Angie yet? And I've come to realize that i have a TON of A starting names. Ha i did not do that on purpose. 

Alright everybody have a wonderful day, evening, night/ morning. 

I love you guys please vote, comment and tell your friends because we are at 56K PEOPLE AND I AM LEGIT FREAKING OUT LIKE WHATTTTTT.  I swear to you all like on my freaking feet (i need those btw) that i only dreamed of this and it happened IT'S INSANE YOU GUYS.  I legit had a heart attack when i saw that number. 

Alright alright I'm done. Have a great day. And enjoy the picture. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

576K 341 11
Love story of a fat woman and a fit man. "You dont know how gorgeous you look.You will not believe me but I want to show you something."he said as he...
6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
230K 9.5K 61
Book 1: Affinity Romance series "Watch your step Eli-phant might be to big to start an earthquake." "I heard she raids the vending machine during her...
106K 5K 27
What sucks more than being overweight? Falling for someone you don't have a shot in hell with. Ella Carson has always felt like the odd girl out. Bul...