Kaden

By nakita4251

He's an underground fighter, no one wants to mess with. He's arrogant, rude and cocky. He's a party animal wh... More

Kaden
He wasn't always careless
Your the Close Friends?
He's a Fighter?
Fight Club Part 1
Fight Club Part 2
Party
Game on
Acting Weird
Dance Recital
Kaden's Enemy
A Night In
Drama's
I ain't that easy
Camping Trip
Feelings
Tragic Accident
Ignoring Me
The Truth
Fighting Dirty
Hurting Me
Jacob
Over you

Friends

45.7K 1.5K 220
By nakita4251

It's been a couple of weeks since Kaden and I have just become friends, thats it. After I confessed to him about my feelings we thought it would be best just to stay friends. I liked that but I still had my feelings for him. He still flirts here and there but other then that we have been nothing more then friends.

He hasn't been an asshole towards me, we hang out occasionally and talk at times. I even have his number. Kaden still keeps to himself about his life I try get to know the real him he tells me little things nothing about his mother and I wouldn't dare bring it up again. That's too touchy for him and I understand that.

Apparently I'm now Xaviers newest bestfriend, hes such a cool and cute kid he's so smart for his age and he does so well in school. Kaden has so much love for his brother and I can tell just the way he takes care of him. He such a great brother always has time for him no matter what. I adore Kaden when he's with his brother he's a total different person, someone who Kaden really should be, nice and caring.

"Wanna come over later?" Kaden asked me leaning against my locker. I could feel eyes on us looking around I spotted his skanks peering at us. They didn't look happy.

"I don't think they will like that," I nodded towards his skanks. He turned slightly looking over at them.

He shrugged, "Do I care, I asked you not them, come over at seven," he said and pushed backwards and walked off towards the entrance.

I was happy he invited me over, I've never been to Kaden's house...well besides the day after his party where I busted Gabe and Beccy. I giggled a little, them two were now officially seeing eachother. Which was cute they both were cute together I think they want the relationship but want to see how it goes before they become serious.

Driving home I thought about why Kaden was inviting me over. Maybe he just wanted to hang. Yeah right when does Kaden want to hang out just as friends.

I decided I should at least look nice tonight so I went with a nice pair of skinnys and a nice top. I put a little make up just the natural look and let my hair out. I don't know why I was bothering with making myself look pretty tonight, Kaden and I wern't anything.

Messaging Kaden I told him I was on my way. By the time I pulled up to the gates and he had let me in. I drove up towards the front and he was leaning against the front door in nothing but basketball shorts and sweat dripping down his muscular body. The sight made me groan a little how could someone as arrogant as him be so sexy. He had a smirk on his face like he knew I was looking at his body. Oh he knew, he came out like that on purpose.

I got out casting my eyes anywhere but his body.

"Hey," he said with a hint of a smile in his voice. I looked up and regretted it I looked straight at his body. Damn it!

"Don't you own a shirt?" I said walking to him. He grinned.

"What is my body disturbing your thoughts ,are you thinking naughty thoughts, is it turning you on," he spoke throught my ear. My mouth opened slightly I wasn't going to let him know that the sight of his body affected my thoughts.

I scoffed," So full of yourself."

"All lies Shiloh I know it did, you want me." he smiled.

"Whatever, is there a reason why your in nothing but shorts," I questioned him he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah I just had sex," he grinned. I scrunched up my face.

"Only joking, finished training. Unless you.. want too," he wiggled his eyebrows.

I put my hand up he was referring to his little comment about sex, " No I'm fine thanks."

He smirked, "You sure?"

"Positive."

"Suit yourself, hungry?" he asked leading us inside. Following behind him I forgot how nice his home was. It was beautiful, very rich and white with the modern look. He lead me down the hall. I could smell the nice aroma of food. It filled the house. My stomach growled a little I hadn't eaten dinner yet. Mom wasn't home she was still working so I skipped dinner. Entering the room we were in the kitchen, it was huge.

The kitchen was beautiful. Paintings covered the grey walls, chandeliers hanging and marble granite and darkwood benchtops. I liked it.

Two ladys were standing near the stove obviously cooking. One looked like the maid and the other dressed in a tight peplum business dress. She was very tall with high inched heels. She turned around hearing our footsteps.

"Oh hello," she smiled. She looked from Kaden then too me. She smiled brightly at me her clear white teeth showing. She was beautiful with her long chestnust brown hair that was dead straight and well kept. I smiled.

"Hello," I said the maid also turned around and smiled.

"Hello, who must this pretty young girl be Kaden," she asked.

"This is Shiloh, Shiloh this is my step mom," Kaden mumbled like he didn't want to introduce me to her. I frowned at him.

"I'm Jane, it's nice to meet you," she hugged me I was shocked at first. But then I accepted it. She seemed like the nice bubbly type. She looked very young at least in her late twenties.

"It's nice to meet you too Jane," I replied smiling. She pulled me towards the table. It sat 10 people, it was huge.

"Come sit down and eat with us, Marco! Xavier! dinner!" she shouted out.

"Where going to eat in my room, can you send it up Rosa?" Kaden asked the maid, Rosa quickly nodded grabbing plates at preparing them up. I shook my head.

"We should eat down here Kaden with your family,"

"My brothers my only family no one else," he said. Jane frowned and had a sad face. Kaden was being mean I remember what Gabe said about Kaden disliking her I don't know why she was lovely I could tell that comment upset her but she tried to hide it. Obviously something was going on he didn't even mention his dad.

"I want to eat down here Kaden with your family," I said sitting back down in my seat. Kaden huffed and walked out of the room he then came  back with a shirt on and sat down next to me. He was annoyed but he listened. Janes face beamed and she smiled and helped Rosa dish out the plates. Kaden looked angry I put my hand in his under the table and squeezed a little to try and calm him down. He held my hand, I smiled at him.

"Everything looks good," I commented looking at all the food spread out on there table.

"Thank you Rosa and I spent all afternoon making dinner," Jane smiled.

Xavier walked in soon after, "Shiloh," he called out running towards me.

"Hey Xavier," I smiled at him.

"Your having dinner with us?" he questioned. I nodded, he smiled and sat next to me.

Next walked in a very tall handsome man. He was dressed in a dress shirt and dress pants. I could tell this was Kaden father they had the same eyes. He kissed Janes cheek and sat next to her. He looked over at Kaden.

"Hey son nice of you to join us," he smiled. Kaden only nodded.

He turned towards me, he smiled.

"Hello I'm Marco, Kadens dad."

"Hello I'm Shiloh, Kaden's friend."

He raised his eyebrows," I'm sorry I thought you were Kaden's girlfriend it's about time he settled down."

I shook my head and looked at Kaden who was glaring at his dad.

After that the table went quite and everyone ate in silence. Jane started the conversation asking how school was and if I have thought of any colleges I would like to go to. She tried to talk to Kaden but he didn't answer. I could tell his dad was getting angry about it.

After dinner we played with Xavier for a little. Kaden pulled me to his room which was on the other side of the house. His room was huge it could be an appartment. He had his king black bed and a huge suede grey couch with a big plasma. It was like a man cave slash bedroom.

"Wanna watch a movie," he suggested.

"Yeah ok," I agreed.

"Alright pick one, I'm going to have a shower," he replied "Do you want to join me?" he smirked.

I pushed him and laughed. "No," he shrugged and carried on to the bathroom.

I picked Grown ups the first one. I loved that movie it was hilarious. Putting it on I could hear Kaden come out of the bathroom. I turned and my breath hitched he was in nothing but a towel dripping wet from the water. I quickly turned around of course he had to come out like that. He walked past the tv walking throught his walk in wardrobe.  I could see him smiling. He left the door open and dropped his towel. I caught a glimpse of his perfect rounded ass. Stop looking.
I quickly looked away he was so doing this on purpose.

By the time he came out dressed in a fresh t-shirt and trousers I shook my head at him.

"What?" he said trying not to laugh. I shook my head.

"What we watching?" he asked.

"Grown ups," I said laying my head back on his comfy couch. Rosa came in with some snacks for us. Kaden settled right next to me and grabbed the remote he pushed a button and the lights went out.

"Have your own cinema," I smiled.

"Yeah." He replied stretching his legs out along his couch.

During the movie Kaden put his arm around my shoulders. I didn't mind it. I leaned into his chest. It was like we were a couple but we wern't. I laughed at most of the movie.

"You got a cute laugh," Kaden commented.

"Yeah and you have a funny laugh," I replied.

"Oh really," he laughed. I giggled at the sound and nodded. The movie had ended.

"Wanna watch a scary movie?" Kaden asked I shook my head I wasn't into thriller or horror.

"Aw is someone scared, I'll protect you," he smiled looking down at me. He was damn cute. This is the Kaden I liked. He moved closer inching down towards my lips I moved with him. I could feel his breath on my lips he moved so he was on top of me. His lips crushed my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. His tongue slid in my mouth and he tasted like buttery popcorn and chocolate. I moaned in to his mouth he moved my legs apart and layed in between my legs. His hands moved down my hips towards my thighs he pulled them over his back so I was wrapping my legs around his waist. 

His hands went under my shirt rubbing at my navel. I gripped his back kissing him. I put my hands under his shirt feeling his strong muscled body. He inched my shirt up and his hand moved up towards my bra. He kissed down my neck to my collar bone.

"Kaden," I whispered.

"Shhh."

He trailed down rising my shirt as he crept down below. He grasped one of my breast and I let out a moan. I couldn't do this, we couldn't do this but my body wouldn't stop. I was so lost in our moment that I didn't even hear a phone until it stopped. Kaden didn't stop he kept trailing kisses down my body. His phone once again rang. He growled and got up to answer it. I was breathing heavily, we both were.

"What!," he snapped. The person on the phone was yelling into it. Kaden frowned and then shook his head. "Fuck!" he growled.

"I'll be there soon wait for me," Kaden said and ended the call.

"Got to go, boys in trouble," he said fixing his shirt he went into his closet and got changed. "Fucking Lucas!" he growled. I followed behind him fixing myself up.

"I'm coming with you," I said. He nodded.

Something was wrong and it involved Lucas.

*****

I'm back with this story yayy :) I've missed it.

So what do you think guys :)

Not yet edited so will be mistakes.

I love Kadenn :D

Vote or Comment.

Nakita

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8M 163K 46
He's a bad boy She's a good girl While he's out causing trouble, she's locked up safely in her room doing homework He pushes everyone away, she has...
129 4 5
Zaila's a good girl, she does what she's told and doesn't dare to break any rules. Kaleb on the other hand is reckless and will do whatever to get wh...
1.1K 28 23
bella wood is your typical good girl. good grades, always does her homework, you get the picture. well with her black hair and green eyes, she's ever...
7.2K 318 29
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...