I've Been A Very Bad Babysitt...

By VictoriaAshleyAuthor

RESTRICTED chapter to I've Been A Very Bad Babysitter. More

I've Been A Very Bad Babysitter Restricted Part Of Chapter 21

387K 5.5K 694
By VictoriaAshleyAuthor

WARNING::: Only read if over the age 18. A mature audience only

I feel my whole body start to shake as he takes his hands and runs them softly under my shirt on my bare skin. " I want to lose control with you." He leans in and kisses my neck. " Your body feels so good in my hands."

I arch my back as he rougly pulls my body into his. " Your hands.. they feel like magic."

He bites his bottom lip and lets out a moan as my body grinds harder into his. " I can make everyday feel like magic if you would let me." Then he grabs my face and pulls it to his. He opens his mouth and takes control of mine as our lips move in perfect rhythm. I feel his strong hands starting to explore my body and I feel my whole body shiver at the feel of his fingertips moving softly under my bra line.

I lean in and bite his bottom lip. " Take control of me. I can't take the torture anymore."

He looks me in the eye and slowly pulls my shirt over my head.  He leans in and kisses my stomach softly making his way to under my breast.

 I can tell that he's hesitant at how far I am really willing to go, so I take his hand and put it on the back of my bra. " Please.. just have me."

He gives me a sexy grin and then places his hands roughly on my sides and picks me up setting me on the ground so that he's leaning over me. " Once I start.. I'm going to lose control. Are you sure that you're ready?"

I look up at him and just nod my head wanting him to just take me and end my torture. I have dreamed of this moment since the day that I laid eyes on his sexy body.

He leans in and places his lips on my stomach while running a hand on my inner thigh. I feel my leg shake as his hand moves closer and closer to the outside of my panties. Then before I can even take another breath, his hands quickly grip my skirt and  slowly starts pulling it down while running his lips all the way down my legs with it. I put my head back and let out a moan as his hand trails down my stomach and inside the top of my panties. Then he leans back over me and presses his body in between my legs. " You taste so good." Then he takes his hands and squeezes the outside of my thighs and he softly puts his mouth back on mine. I open my mouth once again to taste the sweetness of his tongue as it slowly massages mine with so much want that I feel like we're both about to explode any minute.

I reach my shaking hands up and start tugging on his shirt. " I need this off." He leans back and lets me strip him of his shirt. My breath gets caught as i take in his sexy body. Breathe... Just breathe..

He gives me a cocky grin as he watches me check out his perfect body. " It's even better when you touch it." Then he grabs my hands and pulls them to his body. Heaven..  He smiles at me and then pulls me in his lap so that my legs straddle him. Then he puts his hands behind my back and un snaps my bra. He runs his hands over my bare back and then pulls my body against his and pulls my bra away, so that my breast are pressing against his bare chest. Then he takes his hands and runs them on my inner thigh and outside of my panties. I put my head back and moan as he places his lips on my neck while slowly rubbing his hand over my pleasure spot. I can feel his touch perfectly through my thin panties as it gets warmer from his touch. He starts kissing my neck harder as his finger slowly slides inside my panties and slowly massages my pleasure.

My legs start to tremble around his strong firm body as his finger easily slides inside of me. I let out a loud moan both due to the pleasure and excitement that I feel from his large bulge poking me from through his pants. " I squeeze him with my trembling legs and let out a whine. " Take your pants off. I want to feel you Kale."

He pulls way from me and stands up. Then he grabs my hand and helps me to my knees. " Take them off baby."

I feel my heart beating so hard that I can't even breathe anymore as my hands reach up to take his pants off. I slowly pull his pants down while running my hands over his muscular legs. Then I look back up and kiss his stomach right above his boxer briefs. I can feel his hge hardness pressing against my neck as I kiss his stomach and lower his boxer briefs just enough to excite me. Then next thing I know I feel his strong arms yanking me up.

He slowly backs me into the tree behind us and then holds my hands above my head as he kisses my neck. The tree feels smooth against my back compared to the normal rough tree as he presses his firm body into mine. Next thing I know he bends down and slowly pulls my panties down while leaving little kisses all the way down my right leg and then all the way up my left leg and then up to my pleasure spot.

I throw my head back as my body starts shaking. " You make me feel so good."

He slowly runs his tongue up my pleasure and then kisses it. " That's what I'm here for." The he slowly pushes a finger inside of me as he stands up and pulls his boxers down.

I let my eyes wander down to his huge hardness as it presses agaisnt my body. Oh no.. That's not fitting inside of me.

He looks at my face and smiles. " Don't worry. I promise that I wont hurt you." Then he walks away and reaches into his pants pocket. He walks back over and holds up a condom. " Are you sure that you want this? All of me."

I look at the condom and shake my head. " Yes. More than I have ever wanted anything."

He leans me back into the tree and then opens the condom and places it in my hand. " I want you to do this."

I take a look at the condom in my hand. How is this going to fit? The condom looks so tiny compared to his hardness against me. I bend down and look back up at his sexy confident smile. Then I slowly start rolling the condom on. I feelan excitement run through my body at the feel of his hardness in my tiny fragile hand. " I want this so bad Kale."

He looks me in the eye and then picks me up and places me back against the tree. He grabs my legs and wraps them around his strong body. He kisses my neck and then laughs. " It feels like rain."

I can feel his hardness poking at my entrance as my body wraps with his. I grab the back of his head as he slowly sticks his hardness inside of me and moans. OHYES!! I grip his hair as hard as I can as he slowly starts moving it in and out while kissing on my neck. He slowly moves his right hand up my stomach and up to my right breast and softly plays with my nipple.

I lean my head back and close my eyes as the rain lightly starts to fall on us. Then I dig my nails into the top of his back as he pushes a little deeper. He puts his lips on my ear and kisses it as he moves it in and out. " Am I hurting you?"

I grip his shoulders a little tighter as he moves in a little deeper. " No.. not anymore. I want all of you." I look into his eyes as the rain falls over us getting us wet and making things even hotter. I look at his wet sexy body and then runs my fingers through his wet hair. " Give me all of you."

He leans his head back as my fingers get stuck in his hair. Then he grips my body tighter and shoves his hardness deeper inside of me. He pushes it in as far as he can and holds it there while he reaches in to kiss my lips. I bite his bottom lip and squeeze my legs around his body. I'm actually doing this.. I do love him. Oh god!

He graps my left thigh with his hand as he starts shoving it in harder and deeper. He looks me in the eye giving me a coky look as I start screaming in pleasure. I look down at his stomach and watch his muscles as he continues to shove his hardness into me making me scream for more. The rain falls off of our heads and down our bodies as we move in perfect rhythm with each other. He leans in to kiss me again as he starts moving faster and faster. He starts moving so fast that I can't even breathe. Then finally I feel something inside of me explode with pleasure as he shoves it in deep and hard one last time.

Then we both just stand there in the rain while trying to catch our breaths. I just did it. I just lost my virginity. He takes his hand and runs it over my cheek. " That was the most beautiful thing that I have ever experienced." Then he leans in and presses his lips agianst mine.

I lean into his arms as he holds me closer to him. We both look over and laugh when we realize that our clothes are laying soaked on the ground. I shake my head and then poke his nose. " I guess our clothes wont do any good for us right now."

He smiles and then slowly sets me on the ground. " I have a few blankets in my car. " Then he looks at me like he suddenly just got an idea. " Stay here for a minute." He smiles an dthen throws on his wet boxers and takes off running.

I close my eyes and lean into the tree trying to put together what just happened. I don't really know how I should feel right now. I feel a mix of emotions take over me as I take steady breaths to calm myself. I know in my heart for sure that I love him. Now my question is How do I tell him and does he love me back? It's only been a couple of weeks.

I open my eyes and look over when all of a sudden I see Kales car pull up in front of me. He stops further back to make sure not to damage any of the flowers. Then he gets out with a balnket and wraps it around me. " My seats fold up... How would you feel bout us sleeping outside in the back of my car?" He picks me up and carries me to the back. " I have enough blankets to make it comfortable."

I just look at him and smile as he pulls off his wet boxers and crawls into the car next to me and curls up in the blanket so that our naked bodies are pressed closely together. " I would like that."

He kisses my neck and holds me tightly. " You've just made me that happiest man in the world.

He's so perfect...This is perfect.

Well everyone.. The sexy Kale. How can you resist. Hope you all voted and enjoyed. Remeber i stiil have more chapters to post for this story.. SOOOO VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 13.7K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
9.4M 147K 29
If you want a laugh and don't mind HUGE GRAMMAR MISTAKES, READ ON YAY IT'S #1 In the dumb category and honor for me😂
2.4M 205K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
43.8K 657 23
Nessa McLaren. A normal girl from Dublin who's best friend is Andi O'Donoghue. She has no idea who Andi's little brother is and has never set foot in...