2p!CanadaxChubby!Innocent!Kil...

Von AssassinPsyche

This was a commission on my Deviantart, known as Hockey Stick. Reader-chan is bullied to the point something... Mehr

Prologue
Get To Know Them
Their Childhood
How You Started Killing
Kill Together
Breakfast
Weapon Cleaning
Experience Something New
Erotic Dream
Lick
Mine
Adopt a Pet
Care
Admit to Loving
Beautiful
Real Name
Go Dancing
Future
Tattoo
Parents Killer
Children
Date
New Home
Kids
Epilogue

Lemon

335 12 1
Von AssassinPsyche

Matt had found a poacher and was going to kill him, you would becoming to help him as well. You right now were only in your blackpanties and Maple had started cuddling into your soft stomach as youwere sitting down to pull up your stockings. During this time Mattcouldn't find Kuma, the wolf was outside but Matt didn't know that.As Kuma had taken a shine to you in a way he hadn't ever done toanyone but Matt who took him in when he was a arctic wolf pup. So hethought maybe Kuma was with you, it'd not be the first time.

The fact also remained that for the last fourteen years or so he hadlived with his brothers, as in there were no females and you hadn'tthought to lock your door. "Hey Name have you se-" he cut off ina gurgle his normally half lidded tired violet eyes widening owlishlyand a blush as bright as the maple from the flag of his homelandspread across his face.

He had never seen you so undressed and you gave a gasp and coveredyour exposed chest. "Get out!" You yelped curling in on yourselfand he quickly shut the door his face showing absolute shock. Hefound Kuma and by the time you came out fully dressed, in the sexykilling outfit he loved so much, you were blushing and refusing tolook him in the eye.

You were all business as you got to the poacher ready to kill him.You had a deep hatred of poachers, you loved animals. It was kind ofobvious with the fact you took in Maple and how much Kuma loved you,animals could sense that you loved them and they often loved youback.

Matt knocked him down with his hockey stick wrapped in barbed wire,you used your knife so kill him, smashing the knife into his chestover and over again, splashing yourself with blood but you didn'teven realize, standing you gave a giggle.

"Oops, I made a bit of a mess." You said and Matt blushed then,how could you be so bloody and yet so innocent? It was pretty fuckinghot.

"Come on Name, let's get home." He said, his voice was strangelyhusky, and he picked you up bridal style carrying you while Kumafollowed.

"Is there a reason your carrying me, Matt?" You asked confusedand he grunted but said nothing else, "are you going to tell me,polar bear?" You asked using your pet name for him that you took onwhen he first started calling you maple leaf.

"I want to." He finally answered and you giggled slightly, he wasso cute. You lifted up and kissed his cheek. He carries you all theway home and you squirm to be let down and go to take a shower. Mattdidn't get himself bloody, only his clothing which he took off, beingreplaced with a simple pair of sleep pants in the pattern of theCanadian flag leaving his torso bare, and soaked the clothing in coldwater to get rid of the blood. Before you came they'd have to eitherwash the clothing right away-as Oliver did-wear red clothing-likeMatt's flannels which he tended to go with red-just deal with bloodon their clothing-which Allen did-or the most obvious would be tojust throw the clothing away-like Louis often did. However youexplained to them to first soak the clothing in cold water and treatthem with lemon juice and Seltzer water.

Coming out you were wearing your pajamas that Matt had given you, hehad found a pair of basketball shorts that were red with white stripsdown the sides. They were Matt's when he was younger and he had givenit to you and you put on a Canadian flag tank top.

You were brushing your wet hair as Matt saw you and came to sit withyou on your bed. This was a normal thing for the two of you. HoweverMatt stopped you taking the brush from you. "May I, maple leaf?"He asked and you nodded, he began brushing your hair, he was verygentle brushing your (hair length) hair. Finishing he pushed theslightly damp (hair color) locks off of one of your shoulders andkissed along your shoulder and neck. "I want you, ma petite fleurderable. (my little maple leaf.)" He whispered as you gasped and hewrapped his arms around your plump waist, his hands holding yoursquishy stomach.

You turned to kiss him, twisting your body so that you could climbinto his lap. Matt let out a moan one hand tangling into your hairwhile the other wrapped around your waist and squeezed your butt."Matt!" You gasped and he smirked at you.

"J'adore cette tu. (I adore your butt.)" He chuckled as youblushed but before you could protest he flipped you so that you werelaying down underneath him. He tugged on your tank top and you noddedgiving your permission. You lifted up your arms and he slipped yourtank top off, you wanted to cover yourself, it was a instinctivereaction, but you didn't as you knew that Matt loved you and he alsoenjoyed your body. You might not understand how but he often told youthat you were the perfect size for a man like him, he began kissingalong your neck, nipping at the most sensitive spot on your neck,then down your chest to kiss along your breast.

"Matt!" You gasped and he smirked against your soft skin. Hetugged your shorts off of your chubby legs. He stroked your face,giving you a loving kiss, one hand fondled one of your breasts andhis other hand slowly slipped inside of your core, and his lipswrapped around your neglected breasts. "Oh Matt!" You moaned ashe kept going.

"Matt...faster, sil tu pleat. (please.)" You moaned arching yourback, pressing against him. He kept going, faster and faster insideof you and he nipped and pinched at your breasts. "Matt...I'mclose..." you moaned and he moved faster on you as you gave aslight scream that may have started out and his name as you camedone.

You panted and he moved to kiss you gently, you whimpered slightly ashe pulled his fingers out of you and sucked at his fingers causingyou to blush darkly. "Mmm~ you taste even better than maple syrup,Name." He said causing you to blush darkly and he chuckled at howcute you were. You glared and moved to flip the two of you so thatyou were on top of him. His violet eyes widened as he had notexpected that but smirked enjoying this. You kissed him roughly andtugged his sleep pants off. You blushed darkly and taking a deepbreath you took him into your mouth.

Matt gasped not expecting you to do that so suddenly but soon gasped.It was awkward to do for you, it felt weird, but you relaxed yourthroat to take him as deep as you could. Matt was shaking slightlymaking sure he didn't move, his hands gripping the blanket underneathof him.

"Name...I'm close maple leaf." He warned and you were going topull away from him but on impulse didn't, sucking and licking at himfaster and he gasped shocked but could say nothing more as he cameundone, "Name!" He screamed his hips bucking slightly and youswallowed it pulling back and glancing at him shyly. Matt was pantingwith a glazed look in his tired violet eyes and a slight blush on hischeeks.

"Wow...where did you learn to do that, amour? (love?)" He askedcausing you to blush more and he gave a chuckle, pulling you into hislap and kissing you lovingly. "Would you like to continue?" Heasked after a while of cuddling and making out.

"Oui. Sil tu pleat. (Yes. Please.)" You whispered against hislips as he nodded moving you to gently lay you down on the bed,placing your head on the pillow and stroking your (hair color) hair,your chubby face, and down your plush neck and chest.

He nodded and you spread your legs and he set himself between yoursoft thighs. He kissed you lovingly showing you his kind sweet side."Just do it Matt, quick like a band-aid." You said as it wasobvious that he was worried about hurting you, he nodded taking adeep breath.

"J'taime. (I love you.)" He said at the same time pushing quicklyinto you. You let out a gasp and squeezed your eyes shut, your pudgyarms wrapping around his neck. Matt kissed all over your facewhispering sweet nothings in French to help you calm down.

"It's okay now." You whispered kissing him lovingly, "you canmove." He pulled out slowly until the very tip of him was onlyinside you and then pushed into you to the hilt. "Matt~" youmoaned and he smirked at you.

"Do...you want me to go harder? Faster?" He panted stroking yourface as he moved over top of you and you bucked your hips to meeteach of his thrusts. "Rougher? Deeper? What do you want, Name? Tellme and I'll give it to you, maple leaf." You moaned at what he wassaying, wrapping your chubby legs around his waist and tugging hisface closer with your arms around his neck so you could kiss him.

"You Matt. I just want you." You panted kissing his face,"J'taime becoup! (I love you so much!)" You called as he keptgoing. He smirked and moved you so that you were laying down andmoved one of your legs so that it was over his strong broad shoulder.He began angling his hips to find the spot that would drive youcrazy. "MATT!" You screamed and he gave a breathless chucklerealizing that he found it. "There, please there! Harder! Faster!"You screamed arching your back sharply and he nodded using all hisstrength so he could hit it each time.

His thrusts were causing you to move each time causing your breaststo bounce, practically hypnotizing him. He leaned down to take one ofyour breasts into his mouth, and one of his hands left your hip toplay with your neglected breast. Panting you gripped his curl,tugging and stroking it, this caused him to moan and go a bit harder.

"Matt...I'm close..." you moaned and he nodded, pulling away hekissed up your neck and nipped along your lips.

"I am to...it's okay, just let go." He panted looking into youreyes with his hooded lustful ones. "Cum for me, my little mapleleaf." He whispered causing your toes to curl slightly. A few morethrusts you both came at almost the exact same time.

"Matt!"

"Name!"

You both screamed each others names, he kept thrusting a few moretimes to help you ride out your orgasm. He collapsed on top of youpanting and spent and you wrapped your arms around him, stroking hisback. "Wow..."

"Yeah. Well said." Matt agreed moving the two of you so that hewas laying down on his back and you cuddled into his side, using hischest as a pillow, and pulled the blanket up. One of his arms wassupporting his head and the other playing with your (hair length)hair. "J'taime Name, bon nuiet. (I love you Name, good night.)"He yawned and you smiled gently.

"J'taime aussi, bon nuiet. (I love you to, good night.)" You twocuddled in falling fast asleep, in Matt's room Kuma and Maple werefast asleep on his bed. You two were a bit...loud. When his brothersheard you two they all left; Oliver went to buy some bakingingredients, Louis went out for a smoke, and Allen went out to playsome baseball. Matt was their brother so though none but Oliver wasvery vocal they loved him and they all loved you as a little sisteras well, they could have lived their entire life never hearing that.

Usually writingfor Canada, 2p!Canada, 2p!England, Norway, and Romania are theeasiest ones to write for me. For some reason this chapter was abitch to write. No kidding, this chapter took about three timeslonger than normal.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

702K 18.7K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...
75.9K 1.6K 20
You are the type of girl who can see the beautiful side in anything. The smartest girl of the school, but without much high grades, since you're alwa...
9.6K 466 25
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...
57K 1.4K 68
[ COMPLETED ] in which eliana pops up on jamie's insta feed one day after a game and his friends get him to dm her, but she wants nothing to do with...