The President's Son (ON HOLD)

By alexanoelle

She was just the girl with the right connections. He was the president's son. How would their affair look in... More

At First Glance
Interruptions
We'll Find A Way

The President's Son

3.5K 27 4
By alexanoelle

I guess you could call it a scandal.

I guess you could say it was "unprofessional" or "unlady-like" on my part.

But it was my desire.

***************************

I knew it from the moment I laid eyes on him, his hazel eyes almost beckoning me to draw near, I wanted him. I wanted him to be mine. His body language said it all as the glances turned to stares. 

He walked by, and with a small touch he gently caressed my back. I flirtatiously moved my eyes to his and he was looking back with a smirk. Oh, that devilish smirk that made my whole body dance with pure enjoyment.

Who was he? What was his name? Oh, but did it matter? His eyes said it all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 59.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
2.4M 85.5K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
250K 8.3K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
914K 13.4K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...