Skinny girl

By X_Absurdity_X

"Skinny girls are bitches" "Skinny girls don't eat" "Skinny girls are evil" "Skinny girls have no meat" This... More

Introduction
Author's note
10.
1⒈
12.
13.
1⒋
15.
16.
17.
1⒏
19.
20.
21.
Epilogue

2.4K 97 26
By X_Absurdity_X

She walks through the hallway of her school with her chin up high and a smile carved across her face and makes an entrance to her first class history like she owns the place.

Everyone stops stares, glares or glances at her. Giggles, whispers and clicking pens can be heard.
"Have you heard" one says
"What?!"
"Skinny bitch over here slept with her boyfriend"
"Omg what a whore"

She hears all those rumors of her sleeping around or starving herself and all she does is smile so no one knows she is weak, so no one knows that she is silently crying.

She makes her way to the back of the classroom which is is followed by stares and whispers.

*sneeze*
"Ayy don't sneeze soo hard ya might just blow Ms.Bones here away" she says
Everyone bursts out laughing at her comment . She tries to ignore the laughter and just smile or laugh along, but all she wants to do is cry because she humiliated her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 13K 36
(Editing) His eyes widen and his lips part in pain as he stares wordlessly at me and then at the large blotch that forms around his chest . He clutc...
121K 4.5K 21
A wicked stepmother, Two jealous step sisters who are jealous of the oh-so-Amazing Cinderella and a hot prince dude who falls for her. Isn't that how...
16.9K 356 14
(Very Old)They don't know why she is the way she is, so they torment her. They don't understand her logic, but to her it's so simple. She has been co...
100K 7.3K 66
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...