within's without

By josieandrose

More

within's without
not just one story
The sleeping angel
the fond loneliness of an abused girl
what is love?
a broken jewel
catfished
big brown eyes
what is love (part 2)

Carrie

27 0 0
By josieandrose

"What" he said rudely.

I have to confess I'm weird to be madly in love with the most rudest boy in school. But it's everything about him that makes me fall for him. He's the biggest player in the school, the jock. And well the hottest guy in school, so what makes you say I'd even have a chance with him I'm a nerd.

Yes, a nerd goofy glasses and all. I have bad eyesight can't really blame me, blame my freaking mom's genes they suck ass.

No, I don't wear suspenders and those little dorky ass ties like you see in the movies. I wear normal clothes. That'd be mad embarrassing haha. Sad for the kids I talk about but hey! it's funny but quite cute. I'd never have a chance that's the point.

I'm sadly madly in love with Dylan Jacob Carter. Blue eyes, blonde hair, super freaking toned. Now me shit, i have really curly brunette hair, hazel eyes, and I am from a one to ten like a 6 or 7. I can't say I'm ugly but I can't say I'm cute. Cause cute is cheerleader type and I'm in the marching band. What the fuck does that tell you?

Maybe WHY the fuck wasn't she on both? lol I'm kidding. I tried! they said no. Cocky bitches. I've never hated anyone like I do with them. Because they treat me like I'm out of this world SEXY! sike, they only use me to copy homework. Like uh excuse me I exist beyond when you need my work idiots, sluts, hoes, god my list would go on but it's to much especially if I talk about Dylan's girlfriend she is one of them too.

The prom is this year.. Well i'm kinda excited because it's in 2 more weeks, but sadly I haven't gotten my dress yet. It's still in shipment I'll be getting it this week. It's big blue and purple it fits my body perfectly. The shit is my damn glasses. Kills everything, so we have an appointment to see my eye doctor.. I also was thinking about not going anyways. Like why would a girl like me go when there'd be a miracle someone actually ask me.

Mom even told me not to go, but my persistant ass wants to go even if it hurts.

"Carrie your special" mom exclaimed. "So doesn't make me any different from anyone" I said. God i hate when she does this shit. Okay so I'm special I don't tell anyone because what the fuck would they think of me?

I'm already a freak how would anyone think if they knew I could control their mind.

Hmm maybe TOTALLY freaking AWESOME. I'd be the most popular girl in school because obviously I'd make them do everything for me but I'm not going to use that. If I'm a nerd I'll let me be it's good that way. But I must confess the only reason why I pass my classes are because of this. Mom won't know and what she doesn't know won't kill her right? Eh don't care lol

Oh, right I'm not suppose to be harsh. I get home after like a whole 4 fucking hours! my eyes hurt. Laser treatment shit for my eyes.

I ran to my room and through myself on the bed. I pulled out my iPhone 5 and checked my messages. None.

"Be strong" I whispered to my wifi signal. Upstairs I barely get wifi which I hate so much. I've always wanted to move the box to my room, I mean it's a good idea. I log into Facebook and scroll through my news feed.

"Carrie would never get a date for the prom" someone wrote Gabriella London. I guess they knew I'd go on. Why thanks -___-. I press on the comments 24! like the fuck. Well i have to say today sucks ass. I fucking hate it, I just wanted to chill and do nothing but i go on here and see this damn status update.

"She's a nerd yo" a guy on the football team name Drake wrote.

"Desperate for attention" a cheerleader Cherry? I think well her name is different om here talk about desperate for attention.

"She should kill herself" someone wrote unknown.

"DON'T fucking say that" someone wote he was like the only person who ever stood up for me. His name Jordan. It's weird he's like a fucking sex god. His eyes are green but ehh he's not for me. That's totally it. I mean nothing he's kinda my friend.

"Oh right, defend the nerd girl" Cherry wrote.

"Yes" he wrote.

"She could go to hell she's disgrace to this fucking school" Daniel, another football player wrote. Strike one I noted.

"She's a bitch everyone knows that" Gabriella London wrote.

"She's always so fucking quiet" Sharron the co-captain of the cheerleading squad wrote.

"Maybe she has a fucking reason you hypocrites" Jordan wrote. I can't lie that totally made me smile.

"She NEEDS to die" unknown wrote again. Oh god they tear me down.

"She's a slut, I heard she gave head to three guys in the bathroom, they were all at the same time" a girl name Daisy wrote obviously on the cheerleading team. Yeah, that's what I get. Under it was a picture of a girl in a stall, of course on her knees and three guys. Obviously not me. Dumb hoe.

"She's a cunt" Daniel wrote.

"Slut" Cherry wrote.

"Nerd" Dylan's girlfriend wrote. Where the fuck she come from? I don't know but it pisses me off.

"That coming from the bitch that copies her homework" Laylani wrote. She's one of us well she's kinda like me but alot more popular and prettier.

"Yo, you want to enter this" Dylan's girl wrote.

"Your all disrespectful you don't see her fucking with all of you she's fucking quiet, she doesn't say a god damn word to none of you assholes, she's a fucking human being too" Laylani wrote obviously she's pissed.

"Yeah well stay the hell out of it or you'll get it too" Cherry wrote. I swear strike two.

"Why don't you just lay off the girl yo" Jordan wrote. "Obviously she's alot better than you cocky bitches"

"Her friend is talking now" Gabriella London wrote.

"You know what Jordan you've got balls to stand up for a girl you don't even chill with nor do you even look her way so before you go calling anyone hypocrites look at yourself" Angy wrote.

"First of all Angy you shouldn't talk about anyones inperfections when you aren't perfect yourself NO ONE should talk shit. It's called bullying. You guys are fucked up. I come on here and see this shit? Like seriously yo? Jordan and Laylani is right she's a fucking human like all of you's and the coaches will be hearing from me. I don't tolerate this... OH Angy btw it's over BITCH!" Star Caption of the football team wrote... guess who... YOU GUESSED RIGHT! Dylan Jacob Carter. Oh wow! he actually stood up for me Carrie Ann Lynn.

Alright thats all for the night that lazer shit blurred my vision.

"Hey sorry about that" a message instantly popped up on my phone. who is it? I have no idea.

"Uh k?" I wrote back. Sent 10:15.

"Yeah I just got on all I see is this bullshit like you shouldn't even be in that" obviously a he... But who?

"Who's this idk who the hell this issssss" I wrote tears rolling down my cheeks god my eyes hurt so fucking bad.

"Dylan" oh my God why the hells he writing to me? I asked in my head.

"Oooooh haha thanks" I wrote. Secretly I was blushing like crazy.

"Look idk what came over them I saw all the shit they put. I mean idk who even wrote you should die but I reported them it's fucked up" He wrote a minute after my message.

"It's straight I see alot of people hate me" I wrote feeling a stab of pain in my chest.

"Your just different" he wrote.

"Sure" I wrote... Idk what to say.. What the hell makes me so god damn different.

"It could be a good thing you know" he wrote. LOL! a good thing.

"Yeah whatever don't talk to me if you feel bad about me I don't need you petty shit Dylan" I wrote I really don't need this shit. "I'm going to sleep I'll see you next week"With that I turned off my phone, run to the bathroom, take out my razor and start cutting myself. Blood drips down my wrist and on to the floor. Pain shoots up my arms, more blood gushes out. I cut more and more making sure I hit my vein. I look down and see a puddle of blood. I gasp, everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Carrie, I know things are rough but do you think this is how it should end?" A male voice plays in my head.

"Um no" I whispered looking down at my hands.

"No, Carrie your special people will need you" he rang.

"How, hello don't act like you didn't see all the shit they wrote about me!" I yelled. Tears welling in my eyes.

"Yes, I did Carrie but they'll pay, they'll pay for hurting my little girl" he said. His voice... I've heard it before... Before my dad died.

"Wh- why can't I see you" I asked. tears dripping down my face. A figure appeared before me. His face stronger than ever. The man before me, was my father.

"Carrie Ann your stronger than me, your power is unstoppable. You don't know how proud I am of you" he said with a weak smile.

"Am I dieing?" I whispered not sure if he heard me. He laughed, "No silly I'm your self concience"

"Wh- than why" Oh god I'm so stuck.

"Carrie I'm here to guide you than you'll wake up and be with your mom" he said. But this time he touched me. For the first time in 6 years I get to hug my dad.

"What happened to you?" I asked. I've always wondered.

"I.. Was killed, they found out about my talent.. Our talent and they didn't like it. The business was booming because of me" he said. "Other businesses always wondered why we always got money, why we were so successful"

"Oh" was all I could choke out. Strike three I noted in my head. They killed him because of their selfish needs. They took him away from me. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God Carrie your awake!" Mom exclaimed running to my side.

"Mom" I said looking at her seriously.

"Carrie Ann Lynn" she said lookingat me mad.

"Oh your awake" someone said near the door. A tall male stood there with a clipboard.

"Yes" I said simply. DUH obviously.

"Well we didn't really think you'd wake up" he said slowly moving towards the bed. "You've been in a coma for a week"

"oh" God lately that's all I could say.

"When you came you've lost alot of blood. God everyone was going crazy. When they found you, you were as pale as a piece of paper" he said. You could tell he was worried. You could hear it in his voice. That's a first. "If it wasn't for that kid it would have been to late"

"What kid?" I said but they didn't seem to hear.

"When do i go home?" I blurted out totally taking him by surprise.

"Haha well we have alot of questions and test to run before you can be released"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well CT scan, Cat scan, X-rays, we have to make sure you can walk since you haven't walked for a week your legs aren't fully functioning" he said.

"I meant the questions" I said challengingly.

"ohhh haha are you sexually active?" the doctor asked.

"I'm not even physically active" that earned a giggle from mom and a smirk from him.

"Why did you cut yourself?" he asked.

"My business don't you think?" I asked.

"Mrs. Lynn may you step out for a minute please?" he asked mom.

"Yeah, no problem" she said getting up and walking out of the room.. I really do not feel like sharing this with him. It's my business he isn't going to do anything to stop it so what makes him think I'll tell him like seriously?

"So tell me Carrie why did you cut yourself?" he asked one of his eye brows up. His green eyes shinning with the light.

"Why do you care doc?" I asked. "Your just like everyone else"

"What makes me like everyone else might I ask?" He said staring at me tentatively.

"First off, you'll judge me just like everyone else. Second off, it's like you can do anything it's to late the damage is done" I said pulling the blankets over my neck.

"You've been through some tough stuff your mom told me that your constantly picked on... Is that why you did it?" He asked. God damn he's persistent.

"Mom!!" I yelled for mom. "Yes hunny" she said rushing to my bed side.

"Do you have to tell this man everything seriously" I said. I'm so mad tell the whole damn world like their going to do something.

"I'm sorry Carrie hunny he's a doctor he's suppose to know" she whispered.

"Look I'm sorry mom I understand" I said. I really did, she did it because she loves me. Any mother would do the same.

"Mom can you step out again.. I'm sorry for getting mad" I said calmly. "Kay" she said stepping out with her head hang low. Ugh now I feel bad. I shouldn't have gotten mad she loves me like a mom should.

"Doctor now I have a question and you have to answer truthfully because you just brushed my question off.... Who and ill repeat who found me.?" I said sounding serious.

"He was a young lad... Can't quite remember his name" he said checking his board. "Oh there it goes... His name... Well his name is Dylan Jacob Carter"

My mouth flew open.. How the.., What the.., When the.. I'm speechless how did he know.

"Hey doctor is she okay" I heard a voice.. From none other than Dylan

"Shes awake you can come in" he said instructing Dylan in.

"No" I said. "What are you doing here"

"Checking up on you Carrie you scared the hell out of me!" He yelled, wow that was totally unexpected.

"Fuck off Dylan you don't give a fuck so leave! Now!" I yelled. Clearly I was pissed off.

"No" he said shuffling his hair in his hands.

I looked at him. I knew what he was thinking. I went in to his brain. His eyes grew wide at the sight of me controlling him but he won't know until he walks out.

Turn around. I instructed. He did as he was told. He dropped the flowers out of his hands and stormed out.

That was better I thought to myself. I don't want him around me in anyway I get he stood up for me but he is and always will be just like them.

"Please tell me I'll get to go home soon" I whispered not being able to look at the doctor in his eyes. He just witnessed me controlling Dylan.

"Wha-what was that Carrie?" He said stuttering. "What was what doc?" I asked innocently. Observing my hands, wow they're so soft looking.

"You know what I just saw Carrie" he said sounding serious, obviously I wouldn't know if he looks that way when I'm not looking at him

"No actually I don't so why don't you tell me" I said looking in his eyes now. Staring at the depths of his brain.

He knew nothing. You didn't see anything. I mocked. With that he blinked.

"My question?" I said raising my eyebrow and folding my arms.

"Oh uh yeah" he said checking his clipboard, racing through pages. I start to grow impatient.

"Doctor!" I yelled.

"Oh I blacked out there sorry" he said. "You have cardio and the Ct scan to see if yo-"

"Doctor come quick theirs an emergency" a nurse ran in. With that he ran out everything became hectic. Screams filter into my room.

"No!" someone yelled. The voice unknown to me.. Maybe a nurse.

"Calm down everything will be okay" nothing, everything stopped and for a minute I think of mom, what must be happening.

"Clean this up Jane" I heard the doctor instructed.

Let's just say curiosity got the best of me. I get up, slowly to steady my wobbly feet. Nervously opened the door afraid of what I'll see. Blood, everywhere. My eyes watered at the sight I took upon myself to see.

Dylan, standing in a puddle of blood. His eyes reflected something I couldn't say. I look down, that's when it hit me.

It's not him bleeding.... It's mom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 2.7K 31
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
22.7K 115 31
Lucien and Roxanne
30.2K 896 17
𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...
41.6K 1.9K 61
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.