Her Effect [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

Sequel to The Styles Effect (Must read The Styles Effect first if you haven't before reading this one) More

P R O L O G U E
P R O L O G U E: I
P R O L O G U E: II
P R O L O G U E: III
P R O L O G U E: IV
P R O L O G U E: V
P R O L O G U E: VI
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
C O N T E S T
Chapter 11
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Deleted VG&B

Chapter 1

34.5K 2.4K 16.9K
By Chingyonce

"Catalina, what are you doing here?" My mother asked, finally coming downstairs as she put her diamond earrings on, looking at me in my pajama robe on the couch in front of the tv as she slicked her hands down the front of her black cocktail dress to smooth it out.

"I thought you were out with your friends tonight -oh shoot, have you seen my purse anywhere babe?" She mused, briefly glancing my way to give me a look as she hopped around on one foot nearing the front door while trying to put her other high heel on.

"Mom we just moved here and all the people here want to do is drink and party. I only lasted for about an hour until I left." I said with an eye roll before I grabbed the pleather purse she was looking for from besides me as I tossed it at her.

"Oh my poor baby, don't worry, you will find new friends okay? If you want I can cancel my date with Richard tonight and we can have a little girl's night in?" She offered, even though I knew she was just trying to feel less guilty for ditching me since she was still grabbing her coat and applying the last layer of lipstick on her lips.

"It's fine ma," I smiled at her, getting up and even opening the front door for her to find no other then Richie Richard outside in his convertible waiting for my mom with a pervy smile.

"You have fun on your date." I told her as I ushered her out the door, she was already rambling, repeatedly saying thank you with a giddy smile on her face as she kissed my cheek and walked down our front steps before I waved and closed the door.

I stayed at the door, peering through the small glass window on it and watching her get in the guy's car before they drove away.

"And I'll have fun on mine." I smiled when I saw that they were no longer in sight, taking off my fluffy robe to reveal a silk blouse and black jeans with a diamond necklace I borrowed from my mom's jewelry box.

The woman has a lot of accessories anyways, I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

I fluffed my hair up a bit, looking in the mirror as I checked my make up and outfit.

Although I was new here I did go to the local bar around here with my fake ID and met the most captivating men ever.

Sharpest jawline, well built frame, luscious brown waves of hair that stood up slightly and were just begging me to thread my fingers through.

On top of that he was an absolute gentleman and we just ended up getting along so well together.

I just met the British man today but he was so handsome and charming, I couldn't help but invite him over to my house to... "talk."

Right on time there was a knock on my door and I squealed, bringing my pants up higher so my butt would look really good as I flipped my hair over my shoulder and answered the door.

My face fell in disappointment when my eyes connected with a pair of brown ones as the girl on my front porch looked at my house in confusion.

"Um, may I help you?" I asked, trying not to sound too annoyed.

"Head on my shoulders," She mumbled to herself, blinking as if in a daze before she groped her chest in front of me as I gave her a look.

"Boobs still in tact- holy shit I made it! Yes! I made it the first chapter and there's no fucking dagger in my boob thank you!" She screamed, throwing her head back and bringing her fists up in the air in celebration as I began to slowly close the door.

"Wait, you're Catalina right? You're the main character?" She suddenly asked, stopping me from closing the door as my eyes widened.

"H-how do you know my name? And what do you mean by main character? Look lady, I have a super cute date coming so if you could just-" I said, now fully annoyed as I attempted to close the door again.

"Of course I would know your name pftt- I know -I know your name because your mom, your mom told me about you and that you'd be here when I came by." She quickly said, her eyes darting between me and then inside my house as I furrowed my brows at her.

"You know my mom? Who even are you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her in suspicion.

"Name's Liza." She smiled, bringing her hand out for me to shake only for me to cross my arms over my chest as I ignored her gesture.

"Uh... and I came here to fix- to fix your kitchen sink." Liza informed, awkwardly lowering her hand while he words came out slow before she snapped her finger and pointed at me, that annoyingly cheerful smile still on her face.

"Nice try, my mom doesn't know anyone named Liza and my kitchen sink is fine-"

I jumped and let out a high pitched shriek at the sound of pipes breaking in the kitchen, water gushing from the sink up to the ceiling as I gawked at it in horror before looking back at Liza who had a look of surprise and amazement on her face.

"Holy shit... I didn't think that would work..." She trailed off under her breath, looking down at her hands for a second before she caught me staring at her and straightened her posture.

"Okay, I -I believe you. Just make sure you don't come out of the kitchen because I have a really hot date coming over and I don't need a third wheeler around us." I told her in a firm voice, gritting my teeth as she saluted me.

"Where are your tools and uniform?" I paused, looking at her oversized sweater and sports shorts as her eyes widened slightly.

"Who needs tools when you got this equipment going on!" Liza laughed out nervously, bringing her arms up and flexing as she kissed her non existent biceps.

"I call this one Billy, and this one Bob, kapow!" She said in a cocky tone, striking a pose and going on one knee while lifting and flexing her arms as I rolled my eyes.

"Can you just come in and fix my sink." I said, not meaning to sound rude as she went back on her feet, clearing her throat awkwardly before nodding.

I kept the door open, walking to my kitchen that was still being drenched with water from the broken sink before I turned around to find Liza still waiting outside on the porch.

"Well, aren't you going to come in?" I snorted, placing my hand on my hip.

She looked into my house, staying there in front of the door as if her feet were glued outside before she glanced my way.

"You have to invite me in." Liza said, rubbing her arm awkwardly as I gave her a look.

"What are you a vampire? Ugh, just come in." I said and as if free to go she stepped inside, closing the door behind her before laughing.

"Vampire- ha you're so- you're so funny. Such a kidder, I mean me, a vampire, pfft nooo.... Cause- Cause like you know, vampires are kind of like demons and everyone knows demons don't actually exist aha. Ha." She laughed out, scrunching her face up in a forced and pained smile while bending over and slapping her knee as I furrowed my brows at her.

"Yeah, whatever," I mumbled as I led her to the kitchen.

"Just stay here and fix it and don't go into the living room until you're done." I ordered as she pursed her lips in thought, the water gushing from the sink slowly shrinking down until it was just a tiny leak.

"So, that's it. You actually believe me, a girl who looks almost the same age as you in casual clothes with no tools is here to fix your sink." She said, giving me a once over as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"That's what you said you'd do." I countered back only making her groan and rub her face in frustration as she mumbled an "Oy vey" under her breath while shaking her head.

"Okay I know I shouldn't be one to judge cause I've done some stupid main character shit in the past but just please, please do not be this naive when he gets here. Whatever you do you don't let him in like you did with me." She warned me, pointing at me then at the door as she neared the kitchen sink.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed at her.

"Demons can't come in unless you let them in. You let them in and your fucked." Liza said, her back facing me as she took one of my forks and went on her knees, looking under the sink as she tapped the pipes with the fork.

"Um, that's a fork." I said, ignoring her previous statement.

"You tellin' me how to do my job huh? I know my utensils." She grumbled, retracting her head back to point at me with the fork in her hand before she went back to whatever she was doing.

The doorbell rang making the two of us freeze as I squealed in delight and clapped my hands.

"He's here!" I giggled, jumping up and down and freaking out.

"Don't you mean," Liza smirked, retracting her head back as she looked up at me.

"He's hereee......" She repeated my words but in a more creepy eerily dark manner as she widened her eyes for emphasis before laughing at my reaction.

"Okay... you're kind of weird so just- just stay here in the kitchen until he's gone." I told her, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear as she waved me off with a cooperative smile before I ran to the door and opened it.

"Oh my god, are those for me!" I exclaimed when I saw the red roses in his hand as I placed my hands over my mouth.

And to think, we just met yet he already treated me so warmly.

Harry smiled, his black eyes meeting mine as he handed me the flowers, making me hold them to my chest as I sniffed them.

"I just believe that if I ever have the honor to accompany a woman in her home, I must bring some sort of token of appreciation." He chuckled in a smooth, deep, luring voice that made me go weak in the knees as I noticed his perfect posture, his large hands behind his back and a polite dimpled grin on his face.

"God, I wish more men were like you. You're like a prince." I admitted, letting out a dreamy sigh as something in his black eyes gleamed before his lip quirked up in a sly knowing smirk.

"A prince is a bit far fetched love," He chuckled with a light hearted smile.

"I'm just a man who knows how to respect a beautiful lady." Harry said, his eyes meeting mine before he took my hand, lowering his head down and placing a soft lingering kiss on the back of it as I giggled and blushed.

"I'll put these in some water." I sighed, the smile on my face not budging as I walked over to the furniture near the steps, putting them in the empty vase before I turned to find Harry still waiting on the front porch.

"Sorry, I was taught at quite a young age never to intrude in ones home and only come in when invited." He explained with an apologetic smile as my heart fluttered at the sight of such an attractive decent young man.

"Aw no please, come in." I told him, making sure to stand up straighter as an almost, devilish smirk appeared over his face at my invitation.

He stepped inside, not even turning back around as he closed the door behind him with his foot, keeping his black eyes trained on my before he closed them and slowly inhaled, letting out a sigh of content as I realized how sharp his canine teeth really were up close before he snapped his eyes open and gazed at me.

"You're a very sweet girl with a big heart you know that." He drawled out, making goosebumps form over my arms as I blushed although something seemed off in his tone, like the sentence he said had two meaning behind it.

"You're just as sweet," I told him, fluttering my eyelashes at him as I left the vase on the table and neared him, nearing him with slow movements as I made sure to sway my hips a little before I played with the front of his shirt, feeling his hard toned stomach underneath my fingertips as he smirked down at me.

His body suddenly stiffened, and not because I was touching him as he darted his eyes around, his head turning to the direction of the kitchen in awareness as his sharp jaw locked.

"Who's in the kitchen." He suddenly said, his voice sounding colder and scarier as he brushed right passed me, striding into the other room as I blinked in confusion and followed him.

"Oh don't worry, she's just the-" I began to explain, only to stop in my tracks to find that the girl was gone and the kitchen was back to normal, the sink perfectly fixed with no wet puddles on the ground anymore.

Harry still didn't seem too convinced as his focused gaze traveled around the room, his brows furrowed in concentration and his shoulders still stiff with tension.

"I'll um, go get our drinks, they're in the living room." I spoke up, letting out an uneasy breath as I sent him a smile which he returned, not really looking at me as I made my way to the living room to retrieve the wine that I had hidden from my mom.

"Told you not to do it girl... I told you." Liza said with a shake of her head, leaning back on my couch with a bowl of popcorn on her stomach as she flipped through the channels on my tv making me almost scream in shock.

"But you were- how did you- ugh just get out. Just leave." I snapped, balling my hands into tight fists in frustration before Harrys voice came up behind me.

"Love, who are you yelling at?" He asked, making me turn around to look at him as he entered the room.

"Her, Harry please make her leave-" I began, turning back and raising my pointer finger only to be gesturing to an empty couch, the girl completely gone and out of sight as I blinked at the unoccupied space in disbelief.

Harry raised his brow, giving me a look.

"No! She was right there I swear- she was..." I choked out, now starting to hypervenilate with anxiety as I felt Harry's large hand rub my back in comfort.

"E-excuse me a minute. I need to use the bathroom." I swallowed, avoiding his gaze and moving passed him into the hallway until I reached the bathroom, making sure to close and lock the door behind me as I rested the palms of my hands on the sink, staring at my horrified reflection in the mirror.

"Come on Catalina, you have a hot sweet guy at your place. You can't just freak out and scare him away because of some random weird girl in your house." I breathed, trying to calm myself.

"Yeah Catalina, step your pussy game up." A familiar deep voice commented behind me, making me let out a shrill scream as I turned to find Harry standing right behind me.

"Harry!? What are you- what are you doing here? You scared me." I gulped, placing my hand over my racing heart as he leaned back against the wall with a passive look on his face.

"Um, you invited me in? Remember I was out on the porch looking all dark and mysterious and you were all like 'tee-hee I'm gonna put these roses in water even though I'm the one whos in more need of some thirst quenching.'" Harry said in a nonchalant manner, crossing his arms over his chest and picking his nails with a bored expression as he mocked my voice.

"No I meant, I meant how did you get in here in the bathroom... I- I locked it." I explained, my voice shaky as my wide eyes shfted to the door besides me which was still locked just like I had left it.

"Oh Catalina, I was going to be so sweet and kind to you. I really was." Harry began, pushing himself off the wall and nearing me as I backed a few steps away, my whole body shaking.

"Please don't hurt me-"

I jumped, trying to choke back the cry that was lodged in my throat as he slammed the palms of his hands on the door behind me, pinning me there as he peered down at me.

"Don't play that game with me love, trying to act like you did nothing wrong. You know what you did..." He growled out, looking thoroughly pissed as I clutched at my blouse and looked up at him in terror.

"I-I don't. I swear." I breathed, shrinking under his towering frame.

"You invited another demon into your fucking house didn't you? Don't lie to me Catalina, I can sense their presence." He snapped at me, his breathing heavy with frustration as I cowered underneath his scorching glare.

"Another?" I gulped, my jaw dropped in horror when the black in Harry's eyes began to spread over the white parts, like a dark ominous ink until his eyes were fully black.

"Surprise." He smiled and before I could scream he adruptly grabbed my throat, keeping me against the door and slowly lifting my body off the ground with one hand until my feet were hovering a few inches off the floor  as he glared up at me, my limbs flailing as I grabbed the wrist of his hand that was choking me, warm tears trailing down my cheeks.

"Where. Is. The other. Demon." He snarled in anger, his hold on my throat tightening with each word as I felt my esophagus crush against his inhumanely strong fingers.

"Princess just let me in the bathroom and you'll find out." A girl's voice said from outside making Harry's black eyes widen in realization before he dropped me, my weak body falling to the floor in front of him as I gasped for breath, rubbing my bruised throat.

"Holy shit, no it- it can't be her..." Harry breathed out, looking at the door in disbelief as he backed away almost in... fear.

"Aw princess, don't be scared." Liza's voice cooed from the other side.

"I'm not scared!" Harry snapped at her although his voice was now shaky and it cracked by the end of his sentence.

"I'm fucking terrified of this devil woman, we need to leave, like now." He said, grabbing my shirt and lifting me off the ground back on my feet as if I weighed less than a feather before he quickly spun me around so I was his shield while his large frame hid behind me.

"Liza why- just -why are you in my story!" Harry yelled at the door from behind me, cowering as I looked between the door and him.

What the hell was going on?

"You remember! But- you didn't remember me in the prologue." I heard Liza say in response.

The what?

"That's because I met you when I was both a demon and a prince. Of course I didn't remember you in the prologue, I was only prince-" Harry cut himself off, gasping behind me as he pushed me to the side and neared the door.

"You totally took advantage of my poor innocent prince self!" He claimed, glaring at the door.

"Innocent my ass! You were the one who threw me on the bed saying 'oh let me hear your beautiful moans again because I have wet dreams about you all the time and I need to get fucking laid' and then you started talking all croissant on me!" Liza yelled back.

"Oh yeah well, well," Harry began, looking flustered before he paused and blinked at the door for a few moments.

"You were in those tight pants and your ankles were out on show you conniving ankle showing temptress!" He declared, backing away before he turned and stared at me.

"How do I look? Do I look okay? I don't smell do I?" Harry asked me, lowering his voice in a hushed whisper as he ran his hands through his hair while trying to fix his clothes.

"You just tried killing me!" I snapped at him, taking a few steps away from him in fear.

"Okay Catalina, it's not all about you," He scoffed, giving me the hand before he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"I'm gonna try teleporting inside!" Liza suddenly announced through the door causing Harry's body to tense.

"Wait- wait Liza no don't-" Harry began, only for a thick black smoke to appear above us, fading away to reveal Liza on the ceiling as her, Harry, and I screamed.

"Why am I on the ceiling!" She yelled in surprise.

"Why are you on the ceiling!" Harry shouted back at her in horror as he gaped up at her, raising his arms up to catch her as she fell down, the both of them yelling before he caught her in his arms and they disappeared all together, a layer of black smoke trailing in the air as I looked around to find I was the only one left in the bathroom.

I ran out of the bathroom, hypervenilating as I grabbed my phone from the coffee table, dialing 911 with shaking hands as I rushed out of the house, not even bothering to close the door before I got inside my car.

"911, what's your emergency?" The phone operator asked through the reciever as I quickly turned the engine on, crying in my seat.

"Miss you have to help me- there were these two people- no! They were demons and-"

"Liza I can't believe you followed me here- into my story! I have plans! I'm in charge of bingo night at the office on thursday what the hell are you doing here?" Harry's voice emenated from behind me, making me scream and drop my phone in shock as I turned to find Liza and Harry casually sitting in the backseats of my car.

"Su'p." Harry nodded his head at me when he noticed me gawking at them, his eyes now back to normal as Liza frowned and gazed out the window.

"The office? Oh hey, how's Marty." Liza blinked in realization, turning to face Harry with a smile.

"Oh yeah he's good actually, I gave him that christmas bonus he wanted." He answered back in a conversational tone as Liza nodded.

It was quiet for a few moments, Harry just thrumming his long ring clad fingers on his lap as he pursed his lips and let out and awkward breath while Liza looked down and played with the end of her sweater.

"Why do you hate me!" They both suddenly yelled at each other in unison, turning to one another in exasperation as I watched them.

"What is going on here!" I snapped at the both of them, causing them to look at me for a few brief moments before the two started talking and explaining at the same time, their mouths running and rambling on as they pointed at one another.

"I got shish kabobed with him just so I can see him again-"

"And then after she stabs me in the chest in her book and I save her life but noooo... she wants to go into my story-"

"That's because I really love you you idiot!"

"Well I fucking love you too now shut up!" Harry yelled back at her before they totally disregarded my presense one again and started shouting at each other as I sunk back in my chair.

I tried accelerating the car but it wouldn't budge so I stayed put inside the vehicle, hearing the two curse each other out until I fell asleep.

I jerked in my chair, waking up to the sound of crying.

"I can't be-believe you don't want to see me- a-after going through so m-much shit." Liza started to cry, taking huge gasps of air and wheezing as Harry handed her a tissue which she violently yanked out of his hand, causing him to flinch back and press his body against the opposite side of the car as she blew her nose.

"Jeez, I haven't seen someone this emotional since my Aunt Edna was pregnant with my cousin." I scoffed under my breath, leaning my face in the palm of my hand as I rolled my eyes before the whole car became silent.

"Did she just say-" Harry began.

"Oh my god-" Liza finished, making me turn to find both of their faces pale in horror as their eyes fell to Liza's stomach.

"Oh my god if you're in there please don't be!" She screamed, yelling at her stomach as Harry grabbed her wrist.

"Don't say that what if our cell of a child hears you!" Harry panicked, gawking at her stomach before they both turned their heads to me.

"Gas station! You! Drive us! Now!" Harry demanded, making me fumble in my seat, pressing on the gas as the car accelerated forward this time.

This was not how I expected my date to go at all.

••

"I only needed one." Liza protested, holding the small unopened pregnancy test box in her hand while Harry held the other forty five boxes he bought for her in his arms, dumping them in the plastic bag as he gave her a look.

"What if that one's deffected and it says you're pregnant and fuck! This would have been so much easier if I had just-"

"If you didn't hoe with that crayola color Violet." Liza cut in with a nod of agreement as Harry narrowed his eyes at her while we walked out of the gas station, about to cross the busy street as cars whizzed by in front of us.

"If I had just fucking killed you. This is all your fault- if you hadn't been so, so frustratingly nice and- and admireably strong and with all those tears coming out of your big pretty brown eyes we wouldn't be in this mess. You're in my story for god's sakes I didn't even know you were coming!" He snapped at her.

"Well I guess that makes the both of us because didn't know you were coming either until the condom broke!" She countered back, raising the pregnancy test box in front of him as I crossed my arms over my chest, tapping my foot on the ground in impatience.

"And it's not my fault you're too much of a wuss to kill me." She said, making Harry narrow his eyes at her as he dropped the bag of pregnancy tests to the floor, taking a menacing step towards her as she held her ground.

"You don't think I can fucking kill..." He growled out in a low threatening tone that made even me scared as she met his hard gaze.

"Nope. You're just the same pretty princess deep down." Liza said, their faces only inches apart as he grit his teeth in anger.

"You know what, that's it. I'm leaving." I said, raising my hands and shaking my head as I turned on my heel in annoyance.

I can't wait to phone the police again and get these two creeps in jail.

"I can fucking kill!" Was the last thing I heard before Harry grabbed me from behind and pushed me out into the streets making me scream and stumble into the road right in front of a fast moving car before I was sent flying through the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 187 26
34.4K 825 24
1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
16.3K 410 59
Dark!:)