Smosh Hunger Games

By smoshfanfics2016

This year's Hunger Games is special, it's a Quarter Quell. This year, only one tribute will be called to the... More

Every Reaping Ever
Seriously Super Stupid Costumes
Starting Time With Smosh
HungerCraft
Hunger Game Bang
Dead Outs
Enemy Fire
If Death Were Real
Finale to the Hunger Games!
Smosh Hunger Games BTS!

Part-Trainers

2.1K 48 31
By smoshfanfics2016

District 1: Anthony
District 2: Ian
District 3: Mari
District 4: Noah
District 5: Lasercorn
District 6: Olivia
District 7: Jovenshire
District 8: Shayne
District 9: Keith
District 10: Courtney
District 11: Wes
District 12: Sohinki

*note, the ages much closer, there's not much a age gap as there is IRL."
*also note, all of the districts aren't in the same locations as the movie, it's getting complicated at that point, so I won't say too much about it, it doesn't affect the book, though,"

District 1
Anthony had a nice rest on a big soft bed. He thought it better than his bed at home, which, he might never sleep in again.
He thought of his family, they came to say goodbye, there was plenty of tears, but they tried to stay hopeful. Anthony appreciated it, but he didn't care for false hope. Even though there were 12 tributes, Anthony thought that most of them were better than he was. Anthony couldn't win.
His escort banged on his door.
"Wake up, it's training time!"
Anthony laid another minute.
He'll try to win. For his family's hopefulness.

District 2
Ian was up and showered early. His escort, Lavenne wanted him to be fed and ready so she woke Ian up two hours prior to training.
"Eat up, there's plenty of food," Lavenne smiled.
"Probably enough to feed a whole district," he told, mouth full.
Ian's mentor, Flux, came inside clean and ready. He grabbed a piece of toast and urged for Ian to get up and out.
"Come on, let's go first to plan out the skills you want to try out first," he explained. Ian nodded, it sounded like a good idea.
"He should eat first, we don't want him starving," Lavenne told, motioning for Ian to stay.
"No, I'm fine, that sounds like a good idea,"
"Yeah, I'm the mentor," Flux told, standing straight and frowning at Lavenne. She shrugged and walked off.
"You know how to use a knife or sword?" Flux asked, walking alongside Ian. He shook his head.

District 3
Mari sure didn't want to wake up to learn skills, getting ready to enter a death arena. She got up though at the word of breakfast. She ate, avoided conversation and left for training because her mentor was trying to have small talk.
She got down and saw that there was only a few district's down here yet.
Mari would've appreciated some company of someone from her own district. She had to shrug it off though because it would've meant more bodies.
She stood down in the middle of the room, not knowing where to go. She watched a few people around the room, walk around the different sections of skills to be learned.
Mari figured she'd want to go to fire starting and hunting. She saw the guy from 2. He looked nice enough.
Mari decided to hold off on alliances until she knew who was good at what.

District 4
Noah went to train with swords and weapons. He was intrigued by these swords. He was practicing with a dummy.
Noah soon got bored after he learned the basics of fighting with them. He left the station.
As he walked around, he saw all of the different tributes and saw one he'd love to make an alliance with. Someone who looked very strong.
He walked up to him, the guy from district 11.
Wes saw him, and chuckled because he figured whay he was gonna ask.
"I'm from-"
"I don't want to make an alliance with you," Wes called, still practicing with the knife.
"Why not,"
"I'm not here to babysit, how old are you? 15?"
"I'm 16.
"I don't want a scrawny kid on my team," Wes shook his head and went back the trainer. Noah was filled rage. He turned around and went back to the swords.
He wanted to kill Wes right now, but he'll wait for the games.

District 5
Lasercorn was focused on studying plants and berries. Some that are poison and others that are edible and actually delicious.
Lasercorn had an uncle that entered the games and died of nightlock berries. A common misunderstood poisonous berry.
Another guy joined the table, which Lasercorn and the girl from 10 were already inhabiting.
"Hey, I'm Jovenshire," he grinned at us.
"Wait, Jovenshire is your name?" 10 asked him. She looked genuinely confused.
"Nah, it's just a nickname," he smiled.
"Lasercorn is my nickname," he greeted.
"I'm just Courtney," she smiled back.
"Cool," Joven looked at the papers.
"Hey, so do you wanna be in an alliance?" Lasercorn asked Joven.
"I'm with Wes, I'd like to, you should probably run it by him so he doesn't kill you," Lasercorn nodded and looked for Wes. He was just leaving the knife section.
"What about you Courtney?" Lasercorn turned feeling bad for bringing this up right beside her.
"I'm with Shayne, I won't- what about just a truce, if we run into each other, we won't kill each other immediately," she suggested. Courtney knew the alliance would get too big, and that she was more defenseless against all of these big guys. She had lowered her voice and checked the game makers to see if they were listening in. They weren't.
"Alright, yeah, makes sense," Joven nodded.
Lasercorn felt more at peace knowing he has a strong team.

District 6
Olivia had checked out 3 training sections already, trying to gather up as much information.
She went to the knives after tree climbing. The guy from 11 had chuckled at her when she stood beside him. She just had to take it and continue on. Olivia was still determined to try to become a great asset to a team. She was gonna try really hard to get that title.

District 7
Jovenshire had finished up at the edible plants and such, he went to Wes when he saw that Lasercorn hadn't notified him of the alliance.
"Wes, Lasercorn joined our team,"
Wes looked at him.
"Who?" He looked around.
"The guy with the orange hair,"
"Oh, alright then, anyone else?"
"Not really, how do you feel about a truce?"
"What do you mean?"
"Courtney and I think Shayne doesn't want to have a direct alliance, but like, we won't kill them instantly, just later in the games,"
"Who?" Wes asked. Joven thought he'd be more angry about it, but he was taking it well.
"The girl from 10 and her friend, I'm not too sure,"
"The girl from 10?" Wes chuckled. "She was smart not to join us, but to get a truce," Wes looked at Courtney. He shook his head and went back to what he was doing. Joven nodded and smiled, deciding to go back to training. As he walked, he waved to Courtney who was passing by.

District 8
Shayne was training at the weaponry, his mentor said knives are more useful but he can try swords. Shayne didn't like the swords, his mentor said every great has their signature weapon, swords are basic, so it's fine. Shayne liked his mentor, she was easygoing and laid back. If he won, that's the kind of person he wants to be.
Shayne practiced with throwing knives, saying he kind of gets the idea of stabbing up close, so throwing knives would help him. He doesn't like the idea of killing someone, but his mentor said sometimes he has to get the job done, and that it might help him survive.
Shayne doesn't like that some people have to give this advice out. Should he try to win without taking a life?

District 9
Keith watched everyone train as he practiced his knots and tying ropes. He didn't know who he wanted on a team, but he tried not to think about it too much.
He went to tree climbing and waited to climb the net because someone else was currently trying. The girl from District 6.
She almost made it to the top of the net before she lost balance and fell to the mats on the ground.
"You did pretty good," Keith complimented when she walked by him.
She smiled at him but held onto her shoulder.
Keith started up the net, but lost his balance almost immediately and fell.
The girl from 6 helped him up.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"I'm Olivia, your from like district 8?"
"9, my name's Keith," they shared a handshake.

District 10
Courtney was bumbling around some different sections. Trying some out, but usually only once and going to another area. She wanted to get an overall feel of every skill, just to learn about all of them, then come back to what she thought was most important for the next two days. She thought it was a good idea, her mentor was still sleeping way so she had to wing it for the morning.
Courtney had a good plan going so far. She has a strong teammate, a truce with a very strong and dangerous group, and is trying not to get on anyone's bad side.
Courtney had a feel of a sword, and decided she'd check out the weights everyday until the games. She's also doing a bit of running to try to boost her endurance until the games because in any climate, she's gonna need to fall back on running away from something.
"You're Courtney right?" Someone called behind her. She was practice throwing knives.
"Yeah," she replied, turning around.
"I'm Wes, so you're the one Jovenshire made the truce with?"
"Yeah, that's right, do you...agree? With that idea?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine with it, won't bother you, just... there's only 12 of us so..."
"Yeah, I understand," Courtney nodded awkwardly.
"The truce idea was very smart of you, you're clever," Wes grinned. Courtney shrugged.
"And who's the other guy?" Wes asked after checking Courtney out.
"Shayne, he's from district...8? I believe, he's that guy there," Courtney pointed to Shayne who was practicing with a spear.
"Ahh, strong teammate to protect you? If anyone's going to win, it's gonna be a clever one, see ya," Wes smiled and walked away. Courtney stood there a minute before returning to the knife, trying to process everything.

District 11
Wes felt confident in himself. He went to tie some knots because his mentor started scolding him for only trying weapons out.
"When are we gonna eat?" Wes asked his mentor who was watching him intently.
"About another hour or so, you'll be fine, this is going great, try the other knot," his mentor watched his fingers around rope.
"I think I got the hang of this, where to next?" Wes asked, dropping the knot to the table, bored.
"Do you know how to hunt or start a fire?"
"Do you know where we come from? Yes I know how to hunt and start a fire," Wes chuckled. "Did you really come from district 11? Like me?"
"Can you climb trees?" His mentor asked, now annoyed with Wes.
Wes started to laugh.
"Alright, I'm done with you today, run wild," his mentor sighed and walked away. Wes grinned and got up to check out some different training areas.
"Knives, knives, I need to learn knives!" Wes told himself quietly.

District 12
Sohinki was stationed at the edible plants station. He didn't know much about plants and berries because his best friend's a baker, so his diet was mainly baked goods.
Sohinki soon finished up at the berries when the trainer told him he successfully identified different plants and berries.
He figured he should try tree climbing next because he isn't agile as he should be in the games.
He saw two people there already chatting as a girl was climbing the net. They seemed pretty cool, but Sohinki didn't really want to chat right now. He thought training is very crucial right now.
"Hey guys, umm, can I try that out?" Sohinki asked.
The guy from district 9 looked at him.
"Yeah," he moved over a bit. Sohinki watched the girl from district 6 climb, and then the net flip to the side. 6 tried to hold on, but she fell down when she tried to continue.
"Go ahead," 9 encouraged.
Sohinki stumbled as he tried, but he fell really early. The trainer went over and told him a little tip and Sohinki went to try again. He made it about a foot farther up the net but fell once again.
He looked at the boy and the girl watching, they smiled at him and nodded.
"That was good," 9 smiled.
"Not as good as you," Sohinki pointed to district 6.
"My name's Olivia," she smiled.
"My name's Sohinki,"
"And I'm Keith," they all introduced.
They took turns going up the net, then soon, when they seemed to get the hang of it, they all went their separate ways to different training areas.

The head game maker watched everyone train.

"They're making too much alliances for 12 people,"
"It'll be fine, they're still going to kill each other in the arena,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.3K 38
It's the 100th Hungergames and the Quarter Quell twist; the pool of tributes shall be reaped from the descendants of Victors. Can Victoria Mason mak...
14.2K 943 62
Another Quarter Quell has arrived! This year, the Quell demands something that the Districts have never done... The first tribute reaped in each Dist...
191K 7.8K 27
When you're selected to be the tribute representing District 12 in the 121st Annual Hunger Games, you're pretty sure you're screwed. But, somehow, th...
15.9K 562 32
(Written in 2014) This is the 125th Hunger Games. In honour of the Fifth Quarter Quell, the amount of tributes representing each district will be ra...