Impossible - A Potterlock Fan...

By princessdarth-vader

A Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, anything can happen. For Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, it wa... More

Impossible - A Potterlock Fanfiction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Epilogue
NEWS

Chapter twenty six

1.4K 98 3
By princessdarth-vader

John:

A cold shiver rushed over my spine as I woke, as if something was off. I tried to remember moving back to the Gryffindor common room, and into the dormitory, but I couldn't. I could only remember the time with Sherlock. Something was definitely odd, but I couldn't tell exactly what.

I slowly got up, and eventually made my way downstairs for breakfast.

"Oh my god. You're okay!" Sherlock yelled, running through the hallway to was me. I stopped him from crashing into the wall, and them awkwardly let go, realising I was holding him quite tightly.

"I'm okay?" I repeated, just registering what he said.

"Well, a lot can happen in one night, you see. When you weren't down at breakfast, I thought perhaps one of those many things that can happen in a night might have happened" he replied.

"Are you okay?" I laughed. He was acting weirdly, as if something had happened.

"I'm great" he responded. Something was definitely wrong. I decided to do this subtly.

"Does today feel odd for you too? I feel like something's wrong" I asked.

"Yeah, a bit" he sighed. I noticed that despite trying to pretend he was looking down the stairs, he was looking at me.

"And you're acting weirdly. What's up with that?" I interrogated.

"What do you think I'm acting weirdly, John" he snapped "you're probably just imagining it. Come on. Breakfast"

Well, I'm certain I wasn't imagining it, but it's best not to argue with Sherlock.

The day continued on in this way, but I decided that questioning it would result in unnecessary arguments between us, so I decided to drop it, hoping it would have cleared up by tomorrow.

"I'm going to sleep now John. You'll be fine?" Greg asked, with a yawn.

"I'll be fine. There's just a tiny bit of Astronomy homework. I'll go soon too" I replied, scrawling over my parchment.

"Great. Goodnight" he muttered, exiting the common room. I was sat alone, finishing off my homework before tomorrow from then. I thought I was safe.

I was winded suddenly by a blow to my back, then pinned down to the floor by strong arms, and something was shoved against my face.

I then slipped into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.9K 100 9
Mal and her friends get to celebrate Halloween, and with the barrier broken, things should be more fun . . . right?? Well when a strange full moon e...
734K 24.6K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...