Do The Math

Por kujimo

Luke Smith grew up with a murderous father, an addict mother, and yet seemed to able to keep his sanity... So... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
BIG UPDATE PLEASE READ NEW BOOK

Chapter 17

3K 118 16
Por kujimo

Luke's father was mumbling curse words towards Mia, and stood up without a problem, "Stupid kids," Luke's father took out the gun from his coat pocket, and struggled to get the ammo in.

Luke tackled the man, and started throwing puches left in right. 15 years of anger was pouring out of his fists, and also his eyes. He was crying in sorrow, which made his vision blurry, letting his father twist his wrist. Luke screamed in pain, while Mia was watching in shock.

W-what do I do? He's not going to have any hands to- Snap. Luke cried in agony, as his father broke his left wrist.

The man got up from the dirty cement, and spit on his son. He looked around for the gun, which gave Mia time to do one of the most rebellious thing she would do in her life.

Mia ran towards Luke's father, and started to dig her thumbs into his eyes. His screams could be heard through out the town. He threw her doll-like body towards the ground, and sat in pain. Police sirens could be heard in the distance, making Luke's father mumble curse words, realizing that he would either have to run or be caught.

"M-Mia!" Luke got up, and rushed to the one he called his own. He carefully lifted her head, and looked up and down her body.

"I-I'm fine," She whispered, noticing the silouette of a man, disappear into the shadows. She looked up at Luke, and noticed the tears in his eyes.

"I-I never w-wanted to g-get you i-involved with t-this," He struggled to get the words out, as the lump in his throat was refusing himself to do so.

"It's okay, it's not your fault," Mia wiped the tears off of his cheek, and hugged him. Luke hugged her back, and cried into her shoulder.

"I'be lost everything Mia, my best friend, my family." He yelled, "I have no friends, and all I'm good at is getting a girl in bed," Mia pulled him away slightly to look him in the eyes.

"You have me. I know it's really cliche but it's true. I know that Conrad likes you, and he think your really cool," Luke smiled a little bit, and wiped his tears away, "No one is better than you at sports, and you know what?" He looked up at her, "This past week has been the best week of my life... and I also used to have the smallest crush on you before we met," She slightly blushed, as did he.

"I'm sorry," Luke looked away, crying.

"Sorry for wh-" All Mia saw was black next. The dark was surrounding her.

•.•.•.•.•

What's going on? Where am I? Her
voice echoed through out the darkness.

"M-Mia?" Conrad's voice echoed in the background.

Conrad?

•.•.•.•.•

The light blinded Mia's eyes. She looked around at her surroundings. She was in a hospital bed, hooked up to an I.V.

"Mia, oh my gosh," Conrad's arms hugged her tightly.

"Son, she's still weak, don't hug her so tightly," Her father interrupted.

"S-sorry," Conrad wiped the tears in his eyes.

"W-What's going on? Where am I?" Mia started to sit up, but fell onto her back, as her body was sore everywhere.

"T-they found you in the middle of the school, full of-" Conrad began to explain, but the doctor walked in.

"Ah, so she's awake!" He exclaimed.

"I don't understand, I'm perfectly healthy, why am I here?" She questioned.

The doctor sighed, and began to explain, "You were found by the police in the middle of the courtyard, next to a boy."

"What?! D-d-did we...?!" Mia was shocked.

"N-No, because the boy, w-was dead. We didn't find your DNA on him, but he was shot. Do you know anything about this?" He asked.

"N-No, I don't talk to any boys, or know any of them," Mia said.

"We'll have to run another cat-scan," The doctor explained, "You might be suffering from extreme trauma amnesia."

•.•.•.•.•

After hours and hours of running cat scans, and x-rays, the results finally came back.

"Just as I predicted, retrograde amnesia," The doctor said, "Now, how much do you remember?"

"I-I'm 16, and the date is November 12th," She answered.

"Actually, the date is November 24, so it's good you haven't lost too much memory," The doctor looked at his clip board, "But it's also bad because you can't remember what happened the night we found you."

"Y-Yeah, so can I leave now?" Mia realized that if she didn't remember two weeks worth of school, it meant two weeks worth of homework.

"Actually no, we still have to prescribe a medication so that you can regain your memories. We'll also set you up with a counselor," Mia sighed in frustration and looked out to the window.

The snow was a blinding white, and people were walking around; walking theit dogs or just visiting their loved ones, they all seemed happy.

.•.•.•"It's getting cold out, huh?"•.•.•.•

"Luke," She whispered.

"Pardon?" The doctor was confused by her sentence.

"Uh, n-nothing," She smiled, "I-I'm hungry, can I have lunch now?" She changed the subject immediately.

The doctor nodded, and walked out the room.

What the hell? Why did I say Luke?! And see him? As if I would ever talk to the Player. All he's ever good for is getting a girl and he's probably physco.

•.•.•.•.•

The day past, and Mia left the hospital around eight o'clock.

"Dad, I can walk," Mia's father was supporting her arm, so she wouldn't slip on ice, or fall.

"I'm just scared, okay?" Mia felt the sensation of someone's eyes following her. Looking to her left, she saw Luke. He gave her a concerned look, as she gave him a dirty look.

What the hell is he- Mia took a step, not looking where she was walking, and slipped on a large price of ice, hitting her head.

"Mia!" Luke ran towards her.

"W-What the hell are you doing here?" Mia asked, closing her eyes tightly from the pain.

"Mia, are you okay?!" Conrad added. He helped her up, as she nodded.

"Y-Yeah, I'm completely fine," Mia said, in a tone, which she signaled Luke to stay away from her. She didn't want any business with him, what so ever.

My planned worked. Luke thought.

•.•.•.•

"I'm sorry," Luke took out the gun from his pocket.

"Sorry for wh-" Mia was confused, as he hit the side of her head. Hard.

I'm not getting you involved Mia. You might as well just forget everything, it's for the better.

"Hey kid!" The police shined a light at Luke, as he hid his face, and ran away to the fence, jumping it and running faster than he ever had before.

•.•.•.•

Mia was back at school, as her usual self, when she was approached by a group of girls during lunch.

"Hey Mia! I heard what happened to you, are you okay?" It was Jenifer. Mia was confused, but she had been getting a little bit of popularity as word had gotten around about her having amnesia.

"Uh, y-yeah," Mia stuttered, "Tell me, why are you talking to me? We've never talked before," Jenifer tilted her head, and whispered to her group of girls something, before they left.

"Do you still remember Luke?" She whispered.

"What? Why would I?" Jenifer smirked and shook her head.

"Good, I dont have to pretend to be your friend," Jenifer fliped her hair, "So stay away from him, then again, he hasn't been coming to school," Jenifer looked away, "But don't try anything with him, because, me and him, we're official," She smiled and got up, walking away.

What's up with her? Weird. Mia continued to eat.

•.•.•.• "Hey BFF!! Let's go to the mall later!!" •.•.•.•

What the hell? Why do I keep having... visions? Memories? Of people I would never hang out with? What happened?

•.•.•.•

"I'm home!" Mia yelled out to the house. She heard the sounds of feet running down the stairs, as Conrad greeted her by a bear hug.

"Conrad."

"Yeah?" He replied.

"You're going to break me in half."

"Oh," He let go, laughing, "Sorry," He walked into the living room, and Mia followed.

In reality, she didn't want him to hug her because in a week or so, he would stop. So there was no point. To her, at least.

She sat down beside him, and snuggled up in the small blanket.

•.•.•.•"You have a really cute body,you know."•.•.•.•

Mia blushed so much, her face looked like a tomato, and Conrad was genrally concerned about her, "M-Mia? Are you okay?" He felt her temperature. Her forehead was burning hot.

"Y-Yeah," Mia nodded her head, and decided to go upstairs, to her room.

What was Luke doing at my house? Why was he saying those things?

Because he came over.

Wh-What? Oh no, don't tell me I'm starting to become schizophreic too!

No stupid, I'm basically you.

Impossible. I need to see a doctor.

You can't. They won't believe you. Besides, I can remember everything about you and Luke.

Mia immediately stopped brushing her hair, and let out a deep sigh.

Okay, tell me everything.

•.•.•

WHAT. 1K LIKES AND OVER 23.6K READS?! THANK YOU SO MUCH
(/▽\*)。o○♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

944 118 38
Mia DePrentiss is a seventeen-year-old girl that lives a rather normal life in a small town of Prescott Valley. Well, if you take out the fact that h...
756K 16.2K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
I Dare You Por sav8ge

Novela Juvenil

6.8K 328 22
At Anderson High, Kane Evans is a "god" - he has it all. He has every girl dropping dead to their knees. Kane isn't afraid of anything...
2.7K 128 78
"The more people you let in,the more chances of them walking out." "I will never walk out on you",Jamie said placing his index finger under my chin a...