Forbidden Love ੈ♡˳ MikaYuu

By koirisan

A story; in which Mikaela has a strong sexual desire for Yuichiro, his stepson, who looks exactly like his fo... More

𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑜
𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

6.9K 184 86
By koirisan

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I slowly opened my eyes hoping that it was all just a nightmare but sadly, it was not a bad dream. It's a cruel reality that I wanted to escape, my emerald eyes traveled my surroundings. I'm still in the room of that heartless monster, I want to peek a look beside me but I didn't dare to do it because I'm scared. I'm scared to look at the bastard devil who raped me, who did disgusted things to me. I felt the edge of my eyes became tearly.

No Yuichiro, you're strong. You're not going to cry like a baby, you have to be strong.

I took a deep breath as I slowly sat up on the bed, I glanced around the room but no one's there beside me. I'm glad that he's not here. I shook my head trying to stand up, I hissed and fell weakly in the bed when I felt the pain— the pain's all over my body but mostly, the worse pain is in my ass. I stayed in my place trying to think what I'm going to do, how do I get out from this hell.

I hit the sight of the foods beside me, I frowned while looking at it. Who the hell put this in here? Whatever, I don't care. I'm sure that devil was the one who put it in here, yes I am hungry but I don't want to eat it. I don't want anything from him, not anymore. I sighed heavily trying to pick up my clothes on the ground, I gently put it on my naked body one by one even if my whole body still hurts like hell. I give in all my strength to stand up too, I held the head board on the bed with both of my hands to support me.

"Ouch!" I yelped and fell on the bed again. "Fuck! Fuck." I mumbled under my heavy breath.

"Oh? You're awake." I gasped in fear when I heard that voice, the voice came from a person that I hated the most— the evil heartless bastard who raped me. Who did this to me, who hurt my Mom. I didn't take a chance to look at him, I just completely ignored him as I'm trying to stand up to get out from his room but I failed. I want to cuss non stop right now, where is the wheel chair when you need it? Fuck.

"Ow, what a good greeting to your step father. Good morning to you too, Yu." He said as I heard his footsteps walking towards me, I didn't respond to him and still ignoring his presence at all. No matter how much I'm trying to stand up, it will end up to me whimpering in pain.

"I see, you want to get back to your room now?" He asked me, he's now standing beside me. I didn't glance at him, how dare he talking to me like nothing happened? How dare he?! How dare he talking to me like he didn't do such things to me or should I say, raped me?! I gripped my fist trying to hold back my emotions.

"Eat this before you go to your room, you have to gain strength." He stated as he picked the tray of food beside me and show it in front of me, I looked away as I continued ignoring him. "Ah? Your wrists have bruises, do you want me to feed you then?" He asked again as he picked up the spoon, the anger boiled inside of me. Before he could do of something else I quickly shoved the tray of food emotionlessly that's why it fell on the ground.

"Leave me alone you bastard, I don't need your help!" I yelled in anger, I didn't care anymore about everything.

"That's it." I heard him said before I felt the strong force pressed on both of my cheeks, I whimpered as he tightly gripped my cheeks with his filthy hand— he harshly tilted my head for me to look up to him, I gulped when I saw his fierce red eyes. I can see that he was already pissed because of my sudden action, but hell I care! "I'm trying to be good and have some patience here but you keep breaking it!" He huffed in front of me, I laughed sarcastically.

"Good? Playing innocent, aren't we?" I asked while smirking and shoved his hand away from my cheeks, I glared at him. "Fuck off, you're a plastic douchebag." I said without thinking, I paused when I saw his expression suddenly changed. I can read his expression earlier but now I can't, I couldn't. It was all deadpan blank and serious.

"Oh? I see now Yuichiro, that's how it is. I want to show that I have a slightly cared for you but I think I'm wrong." He said as he held up his chin and formed his lips into smirk, it makes me shiver down my spine. To be honest, when I first saw that smirk— I don't like it, it's showing that he will do something that you don't want. "Let's do something fun today, I will show you again how I didn't manage to feel some care just like what happened." He smirked as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, my eyes widened when he step closer to me knowing what will happen next. I quickly moved my body onto the other side of bed; enduring the pain.

"No, no Yuichiro. That move won't help at all." He chuckled as he grabbed my ankle and pulled me closer to him, he forced to lay me in the bed and began to hover on the top of me. "I'll tell you my little care for you, okay? If you don't want me to completely rip your ass apart, make sure you'll not struggle and scream or beg out loud okay? It will turn me on even more and it will make me wants to become more aggressive, you know." He stated with his devilish smirk as he moved my pants down together with my brief and boxer, I struggled to him not listening of what he'd said to me.

"P—please! Don't do this again, I'm sorry! I didn't mean that, don't please!" I hesitated when he spread my legs, he looked at me down there as he stared with his lustful eyes. I flinched.

"Oh, look. My dried semen still had marked on your lovely skin." He grinned and let out his hardened member from his pants, panic swallows over me. I don't want to feel the pain anymore, please someone save me.

I lifted my both hands to push him but he was too quick to pin my both hands over my head, I whimpered in pain because I almost forgot that my wrists have bruises— effects on what happened when he tightened my wrists with his neck tie but I struggled. I can feel his large tip infront of me, I couldn't think of something else anymore. I bursted into tears even if I don't want to cry, my nightmare is happening to me again. I screamed in pain when I felt the same hard lengthened inside of me, I looked at him with my begging eyes but he just slammed himself over me.

"P—please! Please, stop! Ngh!" I sobbed hard as he continued to push himself in and out, it hurt. It hurt. The two words keep screaming in my mind and in my heart, it hurt. I shut my eyes hoping that I will wake up in another world with no such things as this. It hurt. I'm just happy together with my mom, with Yoichi and with my real father, Shinichiro Amane. It hurt. But that is ridiculous, that is just the stupid fantasy of mine but this is the hated reality.

It hurts.

"S-stop! Stop! It hurts! It hurts!" I yelled in pain between my sobs, Mom. Mom. Mom, why? Why? Why this is happening to me? Why?

"Wrong move, Yu. You screamed, begged and struggled. So it means, I will rip you." He smirked then thrust more deeper and harder, harder, harder and harder until he came inside me. He pulled it away and zipped up his pants while me; laying weakly on the bed like a dead person. I slowly put my both hands on my face— sobbing, crying, yelping in so much pain.

"Don't cry on me like that! This is your fucking fault!" I heard him yelled as he grabbed my hair hashly and yanked me to sit up, I winced in pain. "This is your fault! Everything's your fault! Yuki died because of your idiotic acts! Yuki left me because of you! Yuki, the love of my life died because of you!" He shouted infront of my face, for the past 3 years— this is the first time that he actually talked of how my Mom died. The old Mikaela that I've used to know never blame anyone or me but now, he's different. I can't recognize him anymore, at all.

"But don't worry, my poor little Yuichiro. You will replace her for me right?" He smiled sweetly as he leaned his face closer to my face and kissed my lips, I shut my mouth as I feel his lips crashing to mine. I can't push him, my whole body is weak right now. And the moment he said those, I already knew that this is just the beginning of my nightmare.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Third Person
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Yu, what the hell are you doing there? You didn't eat since yesterday; all day in fact! Come out and let's eat together!" The brunette boy knocked at Yuichiro's front door again and again, Yoichi wondered what gotten to his step brother? He stayed in his room all day, not eating anything. Yoichi didn't know what happened to Mikaela and Yuichiro the other night. "Yu!" He shouted again, he keep knocking his door to convince him since yesterday.

"Go away!" The raven yelled as he pulled the bed sheet to cover himself.

"Open this door or I'll break it, I swear!" Yoichi irritately said, Yu groaned in annoyance as he faced the wall and put headset inside both of his ears.

"Yuichiro brother, please. Open the door and let me talk to you, I'm so worried about you." The brunette gently said behind the door, he leaned his forehead to the front door and lightly knocked again.

Soon, his eyes widened when he heard the front door clicked. It means, his step brother finally opened the door for him. He opened the door and slowly entered the room, he looked around; examining his step brother room. His room was so dark because of the closed curtains, the floor was messed up— The pieces of tissues were scattered on the floor. He glanced at Yu who was laying in the bed while facing the wall with the bed sheet covered his whole body, the brunette slowly sat at the bed beside the raven— Yu's still not facing Yoichi.

"Yu..." The brown haired boy caressed Yu's back gently, he saw Asuramaru walking towards them— he smiled and picked up Asura and placed it beside Yuichiro. "What's the matter? You can tell me." Yoichi said, Yu just bit his lower lip trying to stop himself from crying again. He formed his palm into fist and sighed heavily, Yoichi just keep caressing his back.

"Nothing." The raven spoke in murmur, Yoichi sighed.

"Do you want to eat? Do you want me to bring your food here? I will feed you if that's okay with you." The brunette asked his step brother.

"Y—yes, thank you." Yuichiro responded.

"Just wait here, okay? I will go get the food." Yoichi tapped Yu's back as the raven nodded, Yoichi stood up and left the room to pick the foods in the dining room. He stopped when he saw his step father was eating, the blond haired man glanced up on him.

"Where's Yu?" Mikaela asked, Yoichi slightly shook his head.

"He said he wants to eat in his room, Dad." He said as he looked down to wait for the answer of his step father, Mika just looked at him as he clicked his tongue.

"Alright." He said with bored tone and continued eating, Yoichi just bowed his head as he immediately picked up the the tray of food and walked quickly to his step brother room.

"Here." He put the tray of food at the bed side table and tapped Yu's back again. The raven slowly sat up to face him as he pulled the bed sheet closer to his body, he finally revealed his face but he's still covering up his whole body— Yoichi parted his lips as he gasped when he saw his step brother's face. Yuichiro's both eyes are so swollen, the edge of his eyes are completely red. He was crying all day inside his room, non stop in fact.

"Y—Yu? What happened to you?" Yoichi hesitated, he's worried sick when he saw Yu's face. The raven just looked away trying to ignore what Yoichi asked.

"Did something happen between you and Dad? When I went to my room the other night, what did he do to you?" The brunette frowned.

"H-He..." Raped me, Yoichi. Yuichiro wants to tell that to him but he couldn't. He tried his best to force a smile as he shook his head slowly. He doesn't want to get his step brother involve in this mess. "He did nothing wrong, Yoichi. He just shouted at me, I-I cried because I got him really angry at me." Yu lied, the brown haired boy didn't seem satisfied on his answer— Yoichi held his shoulder but Yuichiro winced when he felt the same pain on his shoulder,

"Ouch!" Yoichi quickly pulled away his hand from the raven's shoulder.

"I'm sorry!" Yoichi apologized, Yu quickly shook his head as he smiled.

"It's okay, it's nothing." He said while pulling the sheet to cover his whole body even more, he doesn't want to let Yoichi see the bruises on his body— if Yoichi sees it, he didn't know what to explain to his step brother anymore.

"Why are you covering your body?" Yoichi asked, he raised his eyebrows.

"Because it's cold." Yuichiro replied, Yoichi breath heavily trying to control his temper because he'd noticed that his step brother keep lying to him.

"Really Yuichiro? Are you really making me feel like an idiot? What the hell happened?! Tell me the truth, I want to know the truth." The brunette stated in serious tone, Yu gulped while looking at his step brother. That is the first time he saw Yoichi like this.

The raven haired boy didn't respond. Yoichi can't wait for his answer that's why he forcedly pulled the sheet away from Yuichiro. The brown haired man froze in his place while traveling his eyes unto his step brother. Yu was only wearing a tshirt and a short that is why a bruises on his wrists, arms and legs are too revealing. The raven quickly pulled back the sheet and immediately covered his body, Yoichi bit his lower lip as he slowly sat beside Yuichiro.

"Yu, did our step father; Mikaela do that to you?" He asked while looking directly at his eyes, Yuichiro just sighed.

"It's okay, Yoichi. You don't have to worry, besides; it's all my fault." He said but Yoichi shook his head trying to stop himself from crying. "It won't happen again, okay?" Yu added.

"Is it really okay?" The brunette mumbled.

"Yeah, I'm strong. He just beat me but he didn't do any other than that." The raven haired boy said to him. Lie, it was all lie. He could accept it IF Mika just beat him but to rape him? That is too much to handle for his own emotion.

"But it doesn't change the fact that he hurt you!" Yoichi exclaimed, he couldn't believe it! Yuichiro keep shaking his head to give his step brother as a sign that he's really okay. The brunette just stared at him with a sad look.

"Are you sure, Yu?" Yoichi asked as Yu nodded then forced a smile again, he's not sure and he's not okay but despite to all of that; He managed to make his step brother not to keep worrying about him anymore.

"Don't worry, Yoichi. I'm okay, I'm always will be."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 68.3K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
1.9M 79.6K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...