What Happens In Vegas

By benslerlovin

When a undercover operation tests the boundaries of their relationship how do Elliot and Olivia fare? More

Just Tonight
Tequila Kind of Night
What Happened Last Night?
Jealous
Late
Sick
Alcohol
Selfish
No Sheep

Killing Me

5.2K 108 12
By benslerlovin

I need to stop staring at Olivia. But she's not doing herself any favors.

It's Friday. Cragen had the brilliant idea of casual Friday's.

And casual Fridays mean one thing. Olivia is wearing jeans. And they are tight. Very, very tight. And her blouse. That is also very, very tight. A low cut white v-neck. And she's wearing a black bra.

How do I know that? Her shirt is almost completely see through. And every time she bends over I get a perfect view of her cleavage and her entire bra, that is by all accounts not doing it's job. Her breasts are spilling out of her bra. The brown ankle boots she's wearing make her almost my height.

I'm thanking my lucky stars that the day is almost over. The murder we're working had no leads and our shifts are done in an hour.

"Hey, El," Liv says, "You wanna grab dinner after work?"

I look up and see her bent over, flipping through files in the bottom drawer of her desk.

Jesus fucking Christ. She is going to be othe death of me. It is taking everything I have in me not to look down her shirt.

Munch and Fin walk down the stairs, staring at her ass and grinning.

The look up and we make eye contact as I shoot them both a nasty look. The both quickly look down and sit at their desks.

She looks up at me questioningly.

"Y-Yeah." I stutter, "Sounds good."

She smiles softly and goes over to the kitchen and starts to make a new pot of coffee.

She bends over to grab coffee grounds from the bottom drawer, giving me a perfect view of her ass.

It's like she's trying to kill me.

"Looks like Stabler thinks he's the only one who's allowed to stare at Benson's ass all day..." Munch says quietly.

"I am gonna kick your ass." I say as she walks back to her desk.

She sets a cup of coffee in front of me and I smile softly.

We finish our shifts and leave to go grab dinner.

We settle on Thai food.

"You wanna get takeout and go back to my place?" She asks.

"Sounds great." I say smiling.

What the hell is she trying to do to me. She already looks like she does, and then she's dressed like this, and now she's inviting me back to her place.

We get the food and we get back to her apartment.

We're eating on the couch when she drops food on her shirt.

"Shit!" She says, "That's gonna stain."

She sets her plate on the coffee table
and strips her shirt over head head, leaving her in her bra.

My mouth goes dry as I stare at her breasts.

She jogs back to her laundry room throwing her shirt in the washing machine.

She comes back out, still shirtless, and pulls the laundry basket off the overstuffed chair in the corner. She bends over, digging through it, tossing a handful of thongs onto the chair as she looks for something.

Jesus. She's gorgeous. And her body... Her body. Her stomach is toned and tanned. Her bra is clearly too small as her breasts threaten to spill out of it with her every move.

She pulls out a pale pink v-neck and throws it on, this shirt not covering her up much either.

She sits back down, tucking her legs underneath herself and taking her plate off the table.

She shivers slightly and I pull her legs into my lap, spreading a blanket over her. She smiles softly.

We talk for awhile before her phone starts to ring.

She answers it and before she has a chance to say anything mine stars to ring.

"Goddamnit." I mumble.

I hang up quickly.

Olivia runs a hand through her hair.

"This is idiotic..." I say.

"Meet back here in 20 minutes?" She asks.

"Yeah..." I say, standing up and clearing the plates.

"I'm gonna get in the shower, I'll leave the door unlocked, you don't have to knock." She says.

She walks into the back of the house, turning on the shower and I leave.

I am, to say the least, very irritated. We've been working for three days straight, napping in the cribs when we get the chance. All I wanted to do tonight was sleep.

I get home and get through the shower quickly before pulling on slacks, a wife beater, a white button down, a shoulder holster that lets me carry two guns and the one on my hip, and a bowler hat.

Gotta look the part.

I'm posing as the director of an underground boxing ring and Liv is my wife.

I get to her apartment and I hear loud music playing.

I walk into the living room, checking my watch. 7:30. We have to leave soon if we wanna be there by 8:30.

"Liv!" I say loudly, "We gotta go."

"I know!" She yells back, "Sorry!"

She walks out of her bathroom in a bra and thong.

I am officially convinced that she's trying to kill me.

She walks back out in a red dress, holding nude stilettos.

"Can you zip me up?" She asks, pulling her hair over her shoulder.

I zip the dress and she slips on the shoes.

She pulls a small handgun out of a safe along with a strap, pulls her dress up, and fastens it around her thigh, putting the gun in the holster and pulling her dress back down again.

"I need you to carry my gun for me." She says, pulling her gun off the counter and handing to me.

"Lucky for you I came prepared." I say.

I put her gun in the empty holster and pull my jacket back for it.

She runs into the bathroom quickly.

"Damn it!" She says.

"What?" I ask, walking to the door.

"Can you see my underwear through my dress?" She asks, turning around.

"Uhhh..." I stutter, my eyes fixed on her ass. "Yeah, a little."

"Fuck." She says.

She slips the thong off, pulling it down her legs and over her heels, tossing it on the floor and then pulling on a different one.

"Better?" She asks turning around again.

"Yeah." I say.

She steps back and I look at her.

"How do I look?" She asks. 

The red dress is really tight. It leaves nothing to the imagination. She looks gorgeous. Olivia is beautiful. And right now, she looks hot. Smoking hot.

"Am I allowed to say hot?" I ask with a grin

She blushes slightly before shoving me playfully.

"No, you're not." She says, shaking her head at me.

We get to the precinct and go straight to Cragen's office.

He hands us both wires.

"Elliot, you might have to fight tonight, so tape it to the back of your jacket." He says."And you guys are supposed to be married. So here."

He hands me a thick gold band that I slip into my ring finger. He hands Olivia a thin one with a huge diamond set in the middle and then a smaller one that has diamonds around the entire ring. She puts it on her finger and nods her head as the Captain gives her more instructions.

"You guys are husband and wife." He says, "Your names are Aldo and Camilla Ricci. Elliot you run the fighting ring. Olivia you're arm candy. But I need you guys to fake it well. No one has ever met the boss but he and his wife are legendary. He's overprotective, beats the shit out of any guy that looks at her sideways, he worships the ground she walks on. She's gorgeous, stunning, smart, and she loves her husband more than anything in the world. People need to buy this. Do not blow your cover. And be careful."

We nod our heads and head into cribs.

I tape the wire to the inside of my jacket and Olivia's setting up the tiny ear pieces we have to wear.

"I need your help with the wire." She says. "You're gonna have to unzip my dress and tuck the receiver into my underwear before you run the wire up my stomach."

I unzip her dress and she pulls it down to her waist, exposing her entire bra, stomach and the very top of her panties.

"Thanks for doing this, El..." She says, "I can never get it quite right."

"Anything for you, Liv." I say honestly.

I tuck the tiny receiver in between the her hip and her underwear securing it snugly. I run the wire up her stomach, using a tiny piece of tape right in the center of her stomach to keep it from coming loose.

I place the tiny microphone between her breasts taping it down as she pulls her dress back up.

The tape comes undone almost as soon as she pulls the dress back on.

"Shit." She says, "The tapes not going to stick to my bra."

She tried to position it just above her bra but it sticks out the top of her dress.

"I have an idea." She says.

She pulls her dress down, and pulls her bra away from her body, tucking the wire under the small piece of fabric in the middle.

I can see all of her in this moment. I force myself to look away as she pulls the dress back up.

"El, can you zip it again?" She asks.

I zip the dress and we leave the precinct.

We couldn't very well take our car without someone making us so we took one front the impound lot. A brand new Lexus.

We pull up to the place walking inside and seeing the crowd of people assembled around the ring.

"Lady's and gentleman. Aldo and Camilla." The announcer yells.

People whistle and whoop as we walk. We're holding hands, our fingers intertwined. She's nervous. I wrap my arm around her waist in an attempt to comfort her. Most of my hand rests on her lower back but my fingertips graze her ass.

You would never be able to tell from the look on her face but she's nervous. She does not want to be here.

Everyone here calls us Mr. and Mrs. R.

They respect me. And even though they're all looking at Olivia like they're going to eat her, they treat her with respect too for fear of what I'll do to them, just because of the actual Aldo Ricci's reputation.

Every single man in the room is looking at Olivia. Their eyes glued to her. It's making me angry. No. It's making me furious.

"I've got you." I mumble to Olivia. "Just stick close."

"If you let go of me, you're a dead man." She whispers.

"I wasn't planning on it." I say softly.

We walk into the back office unlocking the door with the key Aldo gave us.

There are four men in the room. Aldo's men.

We spoke with them earlier. They know to play along. We're forgiving all of their minor crimes if they play along tonight.

Calso, Valastro, Masken, and Sullivan are their names.

"You guys ready?" I ask.

"We're good to go, Boss." Sullivan says. "What do you need us to do?"

"Be on the lookout for Tony." I say. "He'll be here. He's always here. You see Tony you come find me or you come find her."

"Aye Boss, No offense." Valastro says, "But uh I would advise that Detective Hot Stuff over here never leaves your sight. I know lady can handle herself, you know 'cause she kicked my ass but them's real dangerous men out there, keep her close."

Normally Olivia would argue. But there's at least 200 men out there, all of them ready to jump into the ring. All of them eyeing her like she's a piece of meat.

"Detective Hot Stuff?" She repeats, "Really?"

"Sorry." He says looking down.

He's scared of her. Which I find hilarious. He's 6'4 and probably 280 pounds. But when we were trying to track him down, he ran from Liv and she tripped him, punched him in the face, and handcuffed him all in a matter of seconds.

"Guys." I say, "This parts important."

The all look intently at me.

"This needs to go smoothly." I say, "But there's only two things you four are focused on tonight."

Olivia looks up at me curiously.

"You are on the lookout for Tony. And you are keeping my wife safe." I say, "She is more important to me than catching any murderer. If anything happens to her I will hurt all four of you. And trust me. You do not want that to happen. I might shoot you, I might stab you, I might break off all your limbs individually. Or maybe all three. You keep her safe. If, for some reason, we get separated, two of you will be with her at all times. If anything happens out there, you get her out. My wife is kept safe above all else. Understood?"

"Boss, you're scarier than Mr. Ricci." Calso says. "And I've seen him kill a man with just a pencil before."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 65 18
Elliot has loved Olivia for almost 13 years. Since their first case together years ago. Since Stuckey's incident, Elliot's completely lost it. He has...
191K 3.5K 75
Set during current time frame. Elliot and Olivia haven't seen each other since his abrupt resignation over four years ago. A twist of fate with a c...
69.1K 1.4K 17
Set in Season 7. What happens when our two favorite detectives play with fire and start thinking about what it would be like to be intimate for just...
49.6K 1K 10
Elliot ends up crashing with Olivia for awhile after his divorce is finalized. There have been so many almost moments. Will it ever amount to anythin...