Murder...What A Fun Game To P...

By arisella14

Life gets a little boring sometimes, so I found a fun game to play. Whenever I feel bored I simply pick up a... More

Prom Night
My First Murder
A New Start
First Semester
Diana

Prolouge

20 3 0
By arisella14

The first time I committed murder was about two years ago, when I was 18. I used to be a normal teenage girl, I had a boyfriend, lots of friends, a great social life. Until one day, my life just stopped being...interesting.

Every day felt the same. Nothing really entertained me or gave me a thrill anymore. I was completely and utterly bored.

I stopped pretending to be nice and snapped at people a lot, sometimes I would even get physical. My friends started to avoid me, which I didn't really care too much about at the time. The thing that really pissed me off was when my boyfriend decided he was going to break up with me.

After I heard from my soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend's friend that my boyfriend was planning to dump me, I began to...slip away. Sometimes my mind would go blank and I wouldn't be in control of my thoughts. My mind would fill with gruesome images and violent, disturbing thoughts.

At first this bothered me, but the more I thought about my boyfriend dumping me, the angrier I got and I started to want the fantasies that played through my mind to become reality.

I toyed with the visions and made them my own, I guess they brought out my creative side. They amused me in a way nothing else ever had, and I knew that the only way for me to finally be happy again was to give in to it. The voice in the back of my mind, I mean. The one that whispered to me, saying things that brought a smile to my face. The one that told me to kill him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 933 32
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
61.9K 1K 10
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄! ━━━━ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, ❝ oh beautiful poison tree, let your powers grow in me...
100K 3.3K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
10.6K 1.7K 19
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...