Strength Survives {Sequel to...

By FlorGalore

Wanda Maximoff saved the future with Professor Charles Xavier, Hank McCoy, and Logan Howlett in 1973. It's no... More

Editing/Remastered
Strength Survives
The Incident
Seven Years
Back To School
Long Time, No See
Children of Magnus
Talking B-O-Y-S
Weird Dreams
Annoying Summers
Fear in my head
A New Blue Student
Mutant Mall Mania
Danger Unleashed
Follow The Bloody Red Road
All Out War
Hey guys
PSA/HELP FOR BOOK
FIGHT FOR CHANGE
Protect v. Destory

Sweet Dreams

3.2K 88 18
By FlorGalore

"Wanda, did you really have to make Scott stop at a gas station just so you can buy Yankee Doodles?" Jean asked.

We were driving back to the school in the yellow car we kindly borrowed from the Professor.

"Uh, duh! And the gas tank was running low on gas and Scott didn't know until we got there. So, he should thank me." I explained, then took a bite of a Yankee Doodle.

"Yeah, she's right if it wasn't for her, we would all be walking." Jubilee spoke.

"Or Kurt could teleport us back to the mansion." I added. "But then we'd get in trouble because we left the car in the gas station."

"Alright, alright. Thanks, Wanda." Scott waved me off with one hand while the other was still on the steering wheel.

"No problem, Diva Boy."

"That name is never going away is it?" Scott asked.

"Nope." I answered, popping the P. Scott chuckled.

"Hey, can you turn on the radio?" I asked Scott. He took his hand to the radio and turned it on.

"Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree?"

I gasped.

"This is my song!" I exclaimed.

I then started dancing to the beat...badly by the way.

"Wanda. I thought you took dance class." Jubilee said, noticing my horrible dancing.

"I did! When I was three!" I admitted.

"Did you not see her at the mall? And I thought I was horrible." Scott commented.

"Wanda, you're very--"

A large booming sound quickly interrupted Kurt. I yelped as I looked at Jean with wide eyes. The sound was in the direction we were driving.

Something in the pit of my stomach made me feel like something was wrong.

"What the hell was that?!" Scott yelled. I shook my head.

"I don't know. Scott, drive faster." I answered.

And that's what he did. He floored on the gas pedal and sped up.

We drove down the pathway to the school.

"Oh my god!" Jubilee shouted.

There was nothing but erupting smoke and rubble that replaced the once standing school.

I covered my mouth in shock.

That was the loud boom we heard. The school exploding.

I saw Hank, Raven, and a woman I've never seen with all the students outside looking at what's left of the school.

I noticed one other person among them. Someone that I knew in particular.

"Peter!?"

Scott immediately stopped the car. I climbed out from the back of the car. Everyone turned to us.

"Peter!" I repeated. Pietro turned to me. He immediately looked relieved in seeing me.

"Wanda!"

I ran over to my brother and tackled him in a hug. I let out a breath of shock. I pulled away and cupped his face.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked in shock. "What's happened?!"

"I wanted to see the professor, but your friend said they took him." Pietro explained, grabbing
my arms.

"Who's they?!" I asked. Pietro shrugged. I looked around at all the students.

"Did you save everyone in the school?" I asked.

"Yeah! The explosion happened from the basement so I grabbed everyone on the way up." He explained. I smiled in astonishment.

Wow. My brother is that fast. Shocked but not surprised.

"What happened? Where's Alex?! Where's my brother?!" Scott asked frantically. Peter looked around.

"I'm pretty sure I got everybody." Pietro answered. Hank looked at Peter.

"Alex was closest to the blast." Hank revealed.

Oh my god.

Scott immediately ran to the center of the giant hole where the school was. Jean followed, then Kurt.

"Stay right here." I told Pietro as I followed the other three.

I looked down at the large, gaping hole. There's wasn't a body in sight. There was no Alex in sight. He was gone.

Scott started letting out shaky breaths while repeating his brother's name. He fell to his knees and took off his glasses. I heard him sobbing as he was wiping his scrunched face. I started to tear up.

Scott lost his big brother. His family. I don't know what I'd do if I lost Pietro, Mom, or Lorna.

I can't even think of it.

Jean walked up to Scott and placed her hand on his shoulder.

I stood next to him. "I'm so sorry, Scott. I'm so sorry."

He continued to sob as he shook his head.

I looked at Kurt, who gave me a sympathetic look. I looked back and saw Scott put on his glasses.

The sound of a helicopter caused me to look up in confusion. The helicopter slowly started to descend onto the ground near us.

I felt a feeling of suspicion surround me. This was odd. This doesn't feel right.

"Guys." I spoke. "Come on."

"Why?" Jean asked.

"Just come on!" I repeated quickly. All four of us ran and hid behind a giant piece of concrete.

The helicopter landed and a few soldiers stepped out, before a man wearing a black cap and sunglasses stepped out.

"Hey! Moira McTaggert, CIA. Thank god you're here." The woman shouted in relief. I observed the leading man as I saw him take his cap and glasses off.

"No." I whispered.

It was the man. The man I saw in Paris. The one that helped Trask to test Mutants. He was helping Trask with the Sentinels that could've killed us all.

"Wait!" Raven shouted. She recognized him too.

"Pietro!" I shouted. Pietro quickly turned to look at me.

But it was too late.

"Fire!" The man shouted.

Soldiers fired a gun with a sound blast, making everyone near them fall to the ground unconscious.

I gasped as I saw my brother plop onto the ground. I felt my legs begin to stand.
My instinct was needing me to run to run to my twin when I felt someone pull me down. I turned to look at Kurt who had his hand around my arm. He shook his head.

"You can't. We'll get caught." Kurt whispered.

I looked back at Pietro. My knees started to wobble. I wanted to run to him but I couldn't. I was frozen in place. I can't help my brother and the others if we're caught.

The man started walking towards all the unconscious mutants and Moira.

He walked and looked at Moira

"I want her!" He shouted to his soldiers, before continuing to walk.

"I want him!" He shouted, pointing at Hank.

"Him!" He shouted, now pointing at my brother. My breath got hitched in my throat.

"Pietro." I whispered.

He then walked to Mystique, who was now in her blue form.

"And her!"

They quickly placed the chosen people on gurneys and placed them in the helicopter.

I looked to my right and saw one of the soldiers walking towards our direction. I gasped a little, making the others look. We all quickly lowered our heads.

"What do we do?!" Kurt whispered.

"Keep quiet." Jean answered. We all stayed silent. Jean placed two fingers on her temple. The soldiers stood right in front of us, but he didn't see us.

Jean was making his mind not see us.

"Clear!" The soldier shouted, walking away.

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

Jean took her fingers away from her temple.

"Thanks, Jean." Scott spoke.

"Guys, my brother is in there with the others!" I informed, looking at the soldiers placing Pietro in the helicopter.

"We gotta help them. Kurt, can you get us in that thing?" Scott asked.

"You want to get in there? What if the soldiers see us?" Kurt asked.

"Don't worry, they won't see us. Trust me." Jean assured.

I looked at Kurt, who was looking down nervously.

"Hey, Kurt. Look at me." I said gently, making him look at me. I gently squeezed his hand.

"You can do it. I know you can. We just need to get in there. That's all you should think about." I spoke calmly. Kurt looked nervous but he still gave me a nod. He took my hand and looked at Scott and Jean.

"Hold on."

Scott and Jean took his other hand.

Kurt then closed his eyes. For a second, I felt as if I was floating. I then felt my knees hit some sort of metal ground.

I opened my eyes and all four of us were inside the helicopter. I gave Kurt a nod.

I looked forward and saw my brother and the rest.

I was about to check on Pietro, when a blue light surrounded us. I looked around frantically. I heard the helicopter's engine turn on.

"Oh shit!" I whispered shouted.

"Kurt, get us all out of here!" Scott ordered.

Kurt closed his eyes but quickly opened them.

"I-I can't! Once they closed the doors, there's some kind of electrical field. It's Berlin all over!" Kurt stammered, then winced in pain. I looked at him in worry.

Berlin? What happened in Berlin?!

"Jean, get in the pilots' heads! Don't let them take off!" Scott directed.

"I can't! I can't reach the pilots! I can't reach anything!" Jean replied, shaking her head.

"Wanda, can you make the helicopter stop?!" Scott asked. I looked forward and closed my eyes.

I tried, tapping into the helicopter's engine but in response I received a screeching noise in my head.

I shouted in pain and held my head.

"Wanda, what's wrong?!" Jean asked in worry.

"My head hurts! I can't get into the engine!" I responded.

Scott sighed. "Damn it."

I sighed and leaned against the side of the helicopter next to Kurt. I turned to look at my brother lying there unconscious.

We're so terribly fucked.

Thank you so much for reading, Lovelies!

Until next time!

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 225 20
Y/n Maximoff is the lost twin sister of Quicksilver, Peter Maximoff. She has the ability to control metal, like her father, Magneto. While her powers...
58.2K 1.5K 61
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...
14.8K 524 12
X-Men's Quicksilver x female reader with the ability to manipulate/warp reality and travel between dimensions. You had always dreamed of being a pa...
39.5K 1.3K 42
Sequel to Wandavision, Spider-Man: No Way Home and Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness. 3 words altered history. Three words destroyed the m...