My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 8

550 9 5
By noahhh_

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

Brielle Walked Into Our Room While I Tried To Guess Why Mom And Dad Were Fighting .

She Sat Down And Took Off Her Shoes " Why They Fighting ? "

" I Don't Know , Probably About Us "

" I Wonder What We Did " She Said As She Picked Clothes From Her Drawer .

" We Probably Didn't Do Anything . We Didn't Do Anything ... " I Replied Thinking A Little .

" Youu Did " She Put A Shower Cap On Her Head

" No . No . They Don't Know About That "

" Maybe They Doo . You Think About That And Have Fun Getting Yelled At "

" Shut The Fuck Up Brielle " I Threw A Pillow " Bet It Sumn Do With You "

" The Insurance Papers . It Probably Came In "

" Oh Shit ! I Forgot About Those ! Shit ! " I Started Pacing Back And Forth " Come Downstairs With Me And Look For It ! "

" I Gotta Take A Shower And Get Ready For School Tomorrow "

" Brielle Come Onn . Pleaase "

She Pulled Off Her Shower Cap And Threw Her Towel On Her Bed Before Leaving The Bedroom . Thank God . I Can't Imagine What Would Happen If They Had It .

Once We Reached Downstairs , Our Parents Quieted Down . I Noticed Mom Got A Little Nervous When She Saw Brielle . Dad Shot Her A Look And She Tried To Act Like Nothing Was Wrong .

" Hey Baby Girls " Our Dad Spoke " Need Anything ? "

" Uhh We Were Supposed To Get Mail From School , Just For Us , If We Had An Uhh Schedule Change Or Something "

" I Don't Remember Getting Anything , But You Can Take The Keys To Check . They're Right On The Table . You Can Look There Too "

We Quickly Went Over To The Table And Quietly Looked For The Mail . I Tried To Eavesdrop On My Parents' Conversation . All I Heard Was " She's Coming Soon " And " We Should Tell Her Ourselves "

Neither Of Us Found Anything So We Went Out To The Mailbox . There Was Nothing In There Either . We Were About To Go Back In When We Saw The Mailman Coming Up The Block . He Stopped At Our Neighbor's House For A While , Then Came Down To Ours . As Soon As He Left Our Lawn , We Checked The Mailbox And Didn't Find Anything From 1199SEIU . We Went Inside With The New Mail And Quickly Climbed Up The Stairs .

" Shit , Im Scared Now "

" It Probably Ain't Come In Cause You Went Yesterday "

I Nodded A Little . Man I Hope So .

*

*

*

Two New Students Transferred To Our School From Aavalon And Dennis . I Heard That They Were Both Seniors . I Just Didn't See Them Yet .

It Was Time For Our 3rd Class Of The Day , Which I Had Without The Others . I Walked Into Chemistry And Took A Seat At The Lab Table . I Hated Having This Class Alone .

This Cute , Tall , Brownskinned Boy Came Into The Class As Soon As I Was About To Get My Lab Coat And Goggles . I Watched Him Look Around And He Caught My Eye . I Looked Away And Felt Him Come Over To Me .

I Looked Up At Him , Realizing That He Had Hazel Eyes . They Got Darker As I Spoke " Yeah ? "

" This Class With Mrs. Haynie ? "

I Nodded . He Was Really Attractive . I Finally Tore My Eyes Away From Him And Hopped Off My Stool . I Heard A Faint " Damn " Which Made Me Blush .

" This Seat Taken ? " He Asked Pointing To The Stool Next To Mine .

I Slowly Shook My Head No And He Took The Seat Next To Me . He Had A Left Ear Piercing Which I Found Sexy And His Teeth Were Crazy Straight - Another Thing I Liked .

" What's Your Name ? " I Asked Fidgeting In My Stool .

" Jevaughn " He Licked His Lips .

I Turned My Head A Little As I Bit My Lip In Hopes That He Didn't Notice , But He Grinned So Im Pretty Sure He Did .

" Yours ? "

My Throat Got Dry And I Swallowed So My Voice Wouldn't Come Out Raspy " Arielle " He Nodded . " You Gon Need A Lab Coat And Goggles " I Continued " Come Lemme Show You "

We Both Hopped Off The Stools And He Followed Me To The Back Of The Room .

" I Think These The Extra Ones " I Handed Him A Lab Coat And Goggles .

" I Really Gotta Put This On ? " He Asked .

" Yeah , Unless You Tryna Get Your Clothes Messed Up "

He Smacked His Lips Before Putting It On . " And These Shits Too ? " He Held Up His Goggles . I Nodded " Damn At Aavalon They Ain't Give A Shit "

" Then They Ain't Give A Shit About Y'all " I Started Walking Back To Our Table .

He Shrugged " I Guess . You Real Pretty Though "

I Smiled " Thanks . You Not Ugly Either "

He Laughed " Fuck You Mean ? Arielle I Saw You Biting Your Lip "

I Turned Red , But Tried To Play It Off " What YOU Mean ? I Was Never Biting My Lip "

He Licked His Lips And I Was About To Bite It Again . He Grinned And Didn't Mention It .

I Laughed " You Play Any Sports ? "

" Basketball . Imma Make It To The NBA . I Want To Try Football Too Though "

I Was About To Respond When Mrs. Haynie Walked Into The Class . She Set Down Her Keys And Waited Until The Bell Rang To Speak .

" Good Morning Claass . I See A New Face " She Spoke . She Hits Everything Fast .

" Yeah . I'm Jevaughn . Transfer From Aavalon "

" Say Hi To Jevaughn " Mrs. Haynie Said .

" Hi Jevaughn " The Girls Sang . I Heard Some Girls - Im Pretty Sure Jevaughn Did Too - Saying Things Like " Shit He's Sexy , Damn He Licked His Lips , Arielle Always Talking To The Cute Boys First " I Laughed At The Last Statement .

" Alright Girls , Settle Down " Mrs. Haynie Said " I See You Chose A Seat Next To Ms. Matthews . Good Choice . I Just Hope You Don't Turn Her Out "

The Class Laughed And I Turned Bright Red . She Didn't Mean It In That Sense , But Thats How It Came Out . Mrs. Haynie Laughed Too . Jevaughn Just Grinned .

" We Have To Go Over The Laws And Make Sure He Knows The Periodic Table . He Came From Aavalon You Know "

Jevaughn Laughed " You're Right , But I Know Them "

" Okay , We'll Go Over It , But First Things First . Becareful With These Chemicals . It Took Me Forever To Finally Get ... "

I Zoned Mrs. Haynie Out And Looked A Jevaughn . He Laughed At Something Then Licked His Lips Before Speaking . I Swear Everytime He Licks His Lips ...

" Arielle . Arielle " Mrs. Haynie Was Calling Me .

" Hmm ? "

Jevaughn Laughed Before Licking His Lips . He Did It On Purpose This Time . I Turned Red And The Class Laughed .

This Class Is Going To Be Such An Embarrasment .

*

*

*

Jevaughn Has Every Single Class With Me , Which Makes Every Single One Of Them Embarrasing . I Wouldn't Be Surprised If My Face Stayed Red .

We Have Spanish With Ms. Rivera And We Sit At Tables . Omarie , Jevaughn , Raquel , And I All Sat Together . Omarie Said Jevaughn Looked Familiar , But We Didn't Expand On That .

Jevaughn Kept Trying To Get Me In Trouble After He Found Out That Me And Mari Are Together ; Licking His Lips All Slow And Shit . It Was Getting Old , But It Was Still Turning Me On .

Raquel Was Laughing - She Realized What He Was Doing - But I Don't Think Omarie Did . If He Did , He Wasn't Showing It . I Wish He Would Though .

Ms. Rivera Was Getting Papers In Her Closet When This Boy Named Shawn Tapped Me . I Looked At Him And He Pointed To The Floor .

There Was This Huge Bug On The Floor And I Put My Legs Up On My Chair . It Kept Coming Closer So I Kept Trying To Move Away .

When It Started Running , I Jumped Into Jevaughn's Lap .

" Whoa . Arielle " Jevaughn Said .

" We Need To Talk , Like Now , Fuck This Class , Let's Go " Omarie Stood Up Taking My Arm .

" Noo ! Oh My Godd ! " I Exclaimed About To Get On The Table Since It Was Coming Closer " Kill It ! "

" Oh Shit " Jevaughn Said Pointing To The Bug .

" Can Y'all Kill It ?! " I Screamed And This Boy Johnathan Stepped On It .

" Thank You Johnathan ! " I Said Slowly Getting Off Jevaughn's Lap .

Omarie Grabbed My Arm Again " Arielle , Let's Go . Now "

I Huffed , Stood Up , And Got Ready For A Complaint . Sometimes It's Sweet When He's All Nice And Stuff , But It Gets Old .

We Stepped Out The Class And He Pushed Me Against The Wall . Normally I'd Get Mad , But This Turned Me On .

" Arielle What The Fuck Was That ? " He Asked Keeping Me Against The Wall .

" I Saw A Big Nasty Looking Bug And I Tried To Get Away From It "

" But You Had To Sit In The Nigga Lap Though ? "

" It Started Running And I Got Scared "

" I Don't Care . You Coulda Went Anywhere Else . And Fuck You Was Biting Your Lip For ? "

" You . The Way You Was Acting " I Lied .

" Mm " He Didn't Seem To Believe It . " I.Dont Like That Okay Arielle ? " I Nodded And Looked Down When He Started To Speak . He Cut Himself Off " Aye " He Pulled My Head Up By My Chin " Look At Me When Im Speaking To You " I Looked At Him .

" I Don't Want To See That Happen Again You Heard ? " I Nodded " Yes Or No ? " He Continued .

" Yes "

" Good . Get Inside "

" Wait ! " I Called Before He Opened The Door . He Turned Around . " Kiss ? " I Asked .

He Gave Me A Look Before Giving In . He Pecked My Lips .

" That's It ? "

" Getcho Ass In The Class " He Pushed Me A Little .

*

*

*

" Okay . Okay " Raquel Said Trying To Calm Us Down . She's Funny As Hell . She Got Hella Balls Too .

I Calmed Down & She Leaned Into Me " Then New Boy Is Madd Sexy . When He Lick His Lips , Oh My God "

" I Knoww " I Whispered " Nigga Almost Got Me In Trouble "

" I Peeped " She Laughed As Omarie , Jevaughn , And Malik Got Up To Get Us Food " He Sexy Though "

" I Aint Go Lie , You Right , But Mari Have My Heart "

" Aint Look Like It The Way You Was Biting Your Lip " She Chuckled .

I Shoved Her " Shut Up ! That Aint Happen Raquel ! "

" Then You Jumped Into His Lap Liike Omarie Wasn't Even There . If You Wanted To Macc With Him Then You Coulda Waited Till ... "

I Pushed Her Again " It Was The Bug ! "

" Ohh Kaay " She Said " But What Mari Said To You ? "

I Told Her What He Did And Said Along With Laylah When She Walked Into The Chic-Fil-A . Dustin Went To Join The Boys On The Line After Hugging Us .

" Ohh Shit . He Put Your Ass In Check "

I Laughed At Raquel " I Guess . He Was Right Though . Plus I Am Attracted To Him So It's Not Even Like I Should Get Mad "

" Oh Jevaughn ? That's Who Y'all Talking Bout ? " Laylah Asked . I Nodded , Her Dumb Ass " Oh Shit , He Is Sexy " She Continued Agreeing With Us .

" You Better Not Let Y'all Mans Hear Y'all Say That "

" Mans Hear What ? " Dustin Asked As The Boys Set The Food Down On The Table .

" Nothing " I Said " You Know Raquel Dumb Ass Always Saying Something Stupid "

They Nodded As Laylah And I Got Up To Sit On Omarie And Dustin's Laps . Raquel And Malik Scooted Over On My Side , While Jevaughn Moved Over On The Other.

" I Wish They Had This In New York " Raquel Said Breaking The Silence .

" You Ever Tasted It ? " Malik Asked .

" No , But One My Friends Was Feening . I See Why Though . This Shit Madd Good "

We Nodded And Kept Eating When This Boy Came In . He Was Looking Gooood . I Know Omarie Was Trying To See How I Looked At Him So I Pulled Out My Phone . Raquel Kept Pinching My Arm So I'd Look , But He Was Tooo Sexy .

I Finally Looked Up And Stole A Glance . He Was Tall And Dark Skinned With The Khalifa Patch . It Looked Good On Him . He Also Had Both His Ears Pierced .

" Go Talk To Him " Malik Said .

" Huh ? " Both Raquel And I Said At The Same Time .

" Raquel Go Talk To Him " Malik Repeated And My Face Turned Red .

I Tried To Play It Off " Yeah , You Got Hella Balls "

" Nope , He Too Sexy . I Ain't Boutta Make A Fool Outta Myself . Why Don't Arielle Go Do It ? "

" She Good " Omarie Said Answering For Me . I Know He Feel Some Type Of Way .

I Kept Eating While Raquel Watched Him .

" He Looked Over Here ! " She Whisper/Yelled .

" He Checking Out My Sexy Ass Friend Thoughh " Laylah Said . We Laughed .

" Y'all Talk About Niggas Too Much " Jevaughn Said Putting Down His Cup .

" Cause We Got A Single Friend " I Told Him .

He Cut Me Off When I Was About To.Continue " Thirsty Or Nahh ? "

We Laughed " Not Even " Laylah Said .

" Me And Malik Aint Cuffed , But We Don't Talk About Girls Like Y'all "

" Y'all Probably Gay " I Said " Shit , Y'all Probably Together "

We Laughed Again " Nahh Nahh " They Said At The Same Time .

" Y'all Might Be ! " I Exclaimed .

Malik Pinched Me " We Not "

" We Talk About Girls , Just Not Like Y'all Talk About Niggas " Jevaughn Argued .

" What You Want Her Do ?! She Single " Laylah Said .

" You Wanna Cuff That ? " I Asked .

" Shit , I Would " Jevaughn Said .

" Oohh Shiit " Dustin Said . We Laughed .

Raquel Was Hype . I Know She Was . She Had To Be .

Omarie Was On His Phone Quietly . He Barely Said Or Did Anything Except Chuckle A Little And Eat .

" Babe You Good ? " I Asked . He Nodded " You Suure ? " I Continued . He Nodded Again " Can I Have A Kiss ? " He Puckered His Lips , Still Looking At His Phone " What Got You All Into Your Phone Like That ? " I Asked . He Held Up His Phone For Me To See . Twitter . I Shrugged " I Guess "

" I Gotta Show Today " He Told Me . I Nodded " You Coming ? " He Asked . I Shrugged . I Didn't Really Like Going Over There Because Those Girls Be All Over Him And They Its Not Like He Doesn't Do Power 106 All The Time . Most Of Them See Him On A Regular . Then I Cant Be Telling No One I'm His Girlfriend Cause They Gon Get ' Mad ' .

" You Going Power 106 ? " Jevaughn Asked . We Nodded " Shit , Im Tryna Go " He Continued " Arielle You Should Come "

" Maybe " I Shrugged .

" Me Too " Raquel Said . Omarie Nodded And Told Them What Time To Get Ready .

" Is It Time To Go ? " I Asked . I Was Getting Bored .

" We Got Anotherr 10 Minutes Before We Should " Malik Replied . I Nodded .

I Drank My Lemonade As I Looked Around The Resturaunt . The Dark Skinned Boy Was Sitting Down Listening To Music As He Ate . I Watched Him A Little While Before He Caught Me . I Blushed And He Gave Me A Look . I Looked Away , Not Wanting To Get In Trouble With Omarie .

Laylah And Dustin Were Getting So Close , I Was Kind Of Jealous . But Im Happy For Her . They Are So Cute Like The Way They Act Towards Each Other . Laylah Acts Like A Wife That's Not Gon Take Shit From No One And Dustin Acts Like A Loving Husband .

Malik Got The Hoes . He Don't Fuck One Every Night Or A Different One Every Night , But He Fucks Them Enough . He Says He Want A Real Relationship , But Till He Finds That , He Gon Fuck When He Feel Like It .

I Looked Over At The Boy Again And He Was Already Looking My Way . He Smiled A Little Which Made Me Blush And Look Down . I Unlocked My Phone To Keep From Looking At Him .

" Why Everyone So Quiet ? " Jevaughn Asked .

" Can We Leave ? " I Asked .

" Damn . What's Wrong With Y'all ? " Laylah Asked . I Looked At Omarie Who Just Shrugged .

" Okay Lemme Just Get Another Lemonade " Raquel Said Getting Up .

" Get Me A Small . No Ice " I Said Getting Off Omarie's Lap " Lemme Throw All This Out "

I Took The Garbadge And Made My Way To The Trash . Someone Bumped Into Me And Knocked Two Of The Bags Off The Tray . I Smacked My Lips As I Bent Down To Pick It Up .

" Well Damn Ma , My Fault " I Heard . I Sighed As I Looked Up And Blushed . It Was The Dark Skinned Boy . I Just Nodded As I Threw Everything Out .

" That's Ya Boyfriend ? " He Asked .

" You Mean The Boy Who's Lap I Was Sitting On ? " I Asked Sarcastically " Yeah "

He Chuckled A Little " He Didn't Have To Be Your Boyfriend "

I Smiled " Well He Is "

" You Go CSULB ? " He Asked .

■ CSULB - California State University of Long Beach

" No , I'm A Senior In High School "

" Oh Shit , I Thought You Was A Freshman Or Sophmore In College " He Said . I Shook My Head .

" You In College ? " I Asked " You Look Like A Thug "

He Chuckled Again " I Guess You Could Say I Was . Tryna Stay Off The Streets "

I Smiled " That's Good "

He Nodded And Licked His Lips . What Is With These Guys And Licking Their Lips . Its So Sexy , I Can't Deal " What's Your Name Ma ? "

I Blushed " Arielle "

" Iight I'm Darius "

I Nodded Not Knowing What To Say . Raquel Came Over And Whispered In My Ear " You Making Mari Feel Some Type Of Way . Introduce Me Though " She Handed Me My Lemonade .

I Thought About The First Comment , But I Introduced Them " Darius This Is My Friend Raquel And Raquel This Is Darius "

" Hey Ma " He Said . Raquel Waved .

" Well We Gotta Get Back To School " I Said .

" Lemme Get Y'all Numbers " Darius Said .

" Take Raquel's " I Said And Walked Away .

I Walked To Our Table And I Slipped On My Sweater " Where's Omarie ? " I Asked .

" In The Bathroom " Laylah Fixed Her Shirt " You Got Him Kind Of Upset "

I Nodded " We'll Talk About It "

" Well You Better Fix It " She Said .

" And That's Supposed To Mean ? "

" Just Fix It " She Said . I Nodded .

We Walked Outside And Everybody Started Getting In Dustin's Range Rover . Who's Going To Take Omarie's ? I Went To His Car , Waiting For Him To Come Out . Don't Boys Pee Fast ?

When He Finally Came Out , He Had A Chic-Fil-A Bag . The Food There Is Addicting . He Went Straight Around His Car - A New One Nick Got Him - And Unlocked It Before Going In .

After I Got In , He Banged His Hands On The Steering Wheel Before Turning To Me .

" Arielle We Need To Fucking Talk " I Nodded Slowly . I Was Scared " What Is With You And These Other Niggas ? "

" Nothing " I Said .

" Why You All Up In They Faces And Shit ? Smiling And Blushing Like Im Not Right Here "

" He Just Asked Me My Name " I Said Quietly .

" And You Couldn't Say You Had A Boyfriend ? "

" That's The First Thing We Talked About "

" Arielle I Don't Like That Shit . First It's Jevaughn Now It's That Nigga . And That's Just For Today " He Started Driving .

" What You Mean Just For Today ? "

" You Smile At Niggas Everyday "

" Cause My Classmates Talk To Me ... "

" Your Only Guy Friends Is Dustin And Malik "

" What ? Im Not Even Doing Anything . If Its Like That Then Your Only Girl Friends Is Laylah And Raquel "

" It Don't Have To Be Like That Cause I Won't Cheat On You "

" What Makes You Think I'll Cheat On You ?! "

" You've Done It Before "

" So Have You ! I'm Not Getting You Omarie . You're Not Fucking Serious . You're Not "

" Im Just Saying I Don't Like How You Be Acting Around Them Niggas "

" No , You're Saying You Think I'll Cheat On You "

" Just Don't Be Hanging Around Them Niggas Okay ? We Done Talking About This "

.-.

" No We Are Not "

He Cut Me Off " Then You Just Keep Talking And I Won't Listen "

" Omarie What Is Wrong With You ?! We Supposed To Be Talking This Out ! "

" I Don't Like The Way You Be Acting With Guys "

" How Do I Act Exactly ? "

" They Be All Over You And You Just Be Smiling All Up In They Face And Shit "

I Pinched His Left Cheek " Somebody Jealous ? "

" Nah , Im Just Mad " He Swatted My Hand Away .

" It Doesn't Mean Anything Though . I Promise "

" I Don't Know . I Just Don't Like It " He Glanced Away From The Road . I Nodded , Thinking . I'll Try To Keep It In Mind .

" Remember When You Went On 106 Last Week ? " I Asked . He Nodded Motioning That I Continue " I Know Some Of Them Had To Be Feening " He Nodded Again " Why Would Nick Say You're Single ? Like I Don't Exist . Like I Wasnt Watching The Show "

" It's Just A Habit I Guess "

" That Got Me Tight . He Was Like ' They're Single Too ' And Im Like No , Gennis Has A Girlfriend . I Know What They Was Thinking . Then At Power 106 They All Over You Too . I Get It They're Fans , But Can They Not Control Themselves ? "

" They're Just Fans . They Important To Me , But Not As Important As You Okay ? You Gotta Understand That I Love My Fan Base Too " He Took My Hand .

" Yeah And I Respect Team Wonder , But Sometimes They Just Need To Chill Out . I Was Never That Bad . You Live Here , They See You All The Time , Why Do They Go So Crazy ? "

" I Say , But You Can Hold It Down For Me Right ? " He Said .

I Nodded " Yeah "

He Stopped The Car In The School Parking Lot " Okay . Give Me A Kiss "

*

*

*

At This High Scool - I Had No Idea What The Name Was - For Power 106 The Fan Base Was Crazy . I Just Think They Think They're Sexy . I Watched The Girls Feen , Not Even Letting Them Sing Or Anything . I Swear Koye And Mari Could Just Stand There And These Girls Would Be Good .

Jevaughn And Omarie Are So Dumb I Swear . I Find Out That Jevaughn And Akoye Are Reeal Close . They Play Ball Together And All That Other Stuff , But He Didn't Recognize Akoye's Brother . We Spent The Wholee Day Together And Neither Of They Stupid Asses Noticed .

I Found Out That Brielle Had Met Jevaughn Too . Her Bitch Ass Aint Even Tell Me . She Thought He Was A Junior Though , Which Sucks For Her Cause He's Not . Akoye's Friends Was There Too . Brielle Really Don't Like His Ex .

Her Name Is Kaitlin . She's Pretty , But She's A Little Bitch . Akoye Adores That Girl , But All She Does Is Say Rude Shit To Him . He Likes That Girl Soo Much . He Even Made A Collage Of Them . Niggas Don't Do That ! And She Stiill Acts Like A Little Bitch Toward Him . I Know Brielle Be Jealous .

" Yo I Needa Take A Piss ! " Jevaughn Said Loudly For Me To Hear Over The Music And Screaming .

I Laughed At His Choice Of Words " Me Too ! " I Shouted .

" Come Find The Bathroom With Me ! " He Shouted Back .

I Was About To Nod , But I Thought About Omarie " Wait ! Won't Mari Feel A Typa Way ? "

" I Don't Think He Should ! All These Girls On His Dick Though ! "

That Last Statement Didn't Have To Do With Anything I Said . Was That Supposed To Make Me Feel Better Or Something ? What ? I Shook My Head And Took Jevaughn's Wrist , Leading Him Through The Aile .

We Found The Bathrooms A Little While Later And We Went Inside . Shit , I Have My Period . Thank God It Didn't Stain My Underwear .

I Searched In My Purse , Praying To Godd That I Had A Pad And Luckily , I Found One . I Washed My Hands And Left The Bathroom , Hoping This Thing Would End Soon So I Could Go Home .

" Damn Y'all Girls Take Mad Long " Jevaughn Said Once I Stepped Out The Bathroom .

I Shrugged " I Guess "

We Walked Back To The Gym And I Noticed That The Screaming Had Died Down . Nick Was Talking . Shit , Everyone Would Hear Us Coming In .

Jevaughn Was About To Open The Door When I Grabbed His Arm " Wait "

We Listened To Nick Talking " So They Boys Say They Not Ready To Leave Yet . As Always , They'll Interact With You Guys And Answer Your Questions , But Y'all Gon Have To Keep It Cool Okay ? "

The Entire Gym Started Talking And We Opened The Door . It Was Too Loud To For Them To Hear It Open .

" Alright , Alright . We're All Excited , But Y'all Gon Have To Calm Down . All Of You Can Come Down Here , But Keep It Orderly . We Were Here About Two , Three Weeks Ago And A Couple Kids Fell " I Heard Him Try To Hide His Laugh . Jevaughn And I Started Going Down The Bleachers Before The Others .

We Were Almost Down When The Others Started Rushing Down . I Almost And Would've Fell If Jevaughn Didnt Catch Me .He Held Me From Behind And Led Me Down The Bleachers .

" Thank You " I Said Once We Reached The Gym Floor .

" I Shoulda Let You Bust Your Ass " He Laughed , Still Holding Onto Me .

I Laughed " Thank You For Not Letting Me Fall Jevaughn "

He Smiled " Shit , You Welcome "

" Y'all Can Let Go Of Each Other Now " Laylah Said .

" Oh Shit , I Didn't Even Notice " Jevaughn Let Me Go .

I Blushed . Oh God . Omarie's Going To Kill Me . And We Just Talked About It . Shit .

*

*

*

" So All This Time , You Guys Have Been Lying To Me ?! " Brielle Shouted " Arielle Did You Know ? "

*

*

*

──────────────────────────

I Am Sooooo Sorry Guys . Im Soo Soo Soo Sorry !

I've Been Busy So Im Sorry ! But Tomorrow There's No School So Those 7 Hours Or Whatever The Amount Of Time Is That We Spend In School Will Get Writing Time . Even Though I Have Homework .

Who Is Right This Case ? Omarie Or Arielle ? I Know Arielle Was Acting Like A Bitch . Leave A Comment Down Below .

I Had To Change Kenna's Name Cause Tool Actually Knows A Girl Named Kenna And She's His Ex Or Whatever ( Creepy Or Nahh ? ) But I Didn't Want To Be Offensive So That's Why Her Name Is Kaitlin - If You Read It Before I Edited .

I Actually Like This Chapterr ^_^

Vote Or Whatevvss .

Ooh Did U See Them On 106 & Park ? That Song Is Fire . The Video Alright Though . Vote For Them On The 106 App Or Text WON To 79922 .

Follow Me & Them On Twitter @wonderbroz And @_kxtrn .

Follow Us On Instagram @wonderbroz & @_xgoldenx_

Follow Me On Here ! Lol

─ Love , Noahh ♥

Not Edited Btw .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 504 40
No need. If you read the first book, you should already know. ;]
968K 56.9K 88
SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look at him quite literally knocked me out. S...
21.5K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
166 2 43
A prequel of that thing i did, it seems that i still have nothing to do. It talks about the very first encounter into that alternate world. As for th...