Broken

By epicnanas

15 year old Rose Black is in her 5th year at hogwarts and is only just understanding what it's like to be lon... More

Severus snape love fanfiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Authors note
chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Authors note.
200 READERS
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 *Warning*
Chapter 28
Epilogue
New book!
New idea!!
New book!

Chapter 29- ending

7.1K 196 140
By epicnanas

Chapter 29. (Last chapter)

*Le time skip* 1 Year later.

Rose' P.O.V

It's my last day of school and so it's my graduation cerimony today. I have bought a special dress for the occasion and so I thought I would wear the Ruby necklace Severus got me to match with it. I have been with him one whole year now and it has been pure bliss. Not a single break up or arguement has happened. I couldn't ask for more better boyfriend than him. 

We were all sat in rows upon rows all facing the front for the graduation to begin waiting for Dumbledore to give one of his master speaches as always. I sat next to Claire and Lillian whos sat next to George, as always. You will never find one without the other. All the teachers were sat at the front like normal but we were all facing them which wasn't normal. All the female professors had tissues on stand by while some of the male Professors, like Severus where smiling because they were getting rid of, as Severus would usually say, dunderheads.

Dumbledore slowly walked up to the owl podium at the front of the hall. He pulled out some paper from the inside pocket of his robes, and placed them lightly on the podium and ajusted his half moon specticles before beginning the speech.

"So your at the end of your education at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and now only the future awaits you, my young yothful graduates. Today will be marked down in history as another year has passed and many amazing students have started and finished their time at this school. Just think only 7 years ago you were in this very hall being sorted into your house's. You were all so nervous and yet eager to find where you will be for the rest of your education. Doesn't time fly when you get work done?" He chuckled." Now I will pass you over to Minerva for her to complete the cerimony and send you off to the big wild wizarding world. Let me just tell you this, your magic doesn't end here today at this very moment. There will still be times for you to use it daily or even monthly. Think about the fact you could become aurors or even work for the Ministry of magic. Don't let what you have learnt all these years to go to waste." He nodded to us all and we stood and clapped for the old man for the last time. Minerva dabbed her eyes with a tissue before standing at the podium herself.

Slowly student's began to stand and claim there awards and certificates to certify that they have indeed graduated. We all felt way too young to go out into the world just yet. Though Fred and George already have a joke shop ready and being set up within the next few months. I gathered that Lillian would work there because of George. Eventually I was called up to recieve my things. I stood and straightened my dress and began my slow stides up towards Minerva. I began tearing up at the thought of this being the last time I will see all the professors, including Severus himself. I reached Minerva and looked her straight in the eye as I came to a stop quite abruptly infront of her. She handed me a scroll wrapped in red ribbion and spoke to me with a raspy voice.

"You are definitely one I will miss Rose." I nodded and didn't want to talk as I would ball my eyes out. She patted me on the shoulder as I passed her and gave a brief look over at Severus to see him completely trancfixed on me. I didn't say anything and nor did he as I passed and went to sit at my seat again. Graduation finished and there was to be a big ball to celibrate us leaving then will be picked up by the Hogwarts express for the last time. I didn't know there was a ball so I had to do some last minute shopping with the girls at Hogsmead.

We picked our dresses and rushed back to the castle. The carriages weren't exactly fast so we sprinted, quite un-lady like might I add, into the hallway's of the castle avoiding being caught running in the corridors and we all arrived back at the Gryffindor common room. W each did each others hair and make-up and we all got into our dresses. We slowly and cautiously made our way to the great hall with our dates. Jade was with Draco, Lillian was with George, Claire was with Seamus and I was with Fred as he was the only one left and it would be too suspious to go with Severus.

We entered the Great hall as the boy's pushed the big doors open for us. We all linked arms with our dates once again and walked in with everyones eyes on us. I could hear some girls gasp and boys wolf wistle at me, Claire and Lillian but they thought better of wolf whistling at Jade due to the fact that she was Draco's property. We all slowly found a table at the corner of the hall and placed our clutch bags down and sat. I was hoping to catch a glympse of Severus but he wasn't in sight. All the boys stuck their hands out at us and offered us a dance. I accepted Fred's invitation and stepped uo on to the dance floor. I was quite skilled at dancing as I used to have been personally taught by a professional. The tango came on shortly after a little slow music. Everyone pretty much left the floor except me and Fred. He smirked evilly as I began to spin into his grasp. we stepped, glided and flew across the dance floor shocking everyone one that watched. I never knew Fred could dance like this. It was quite extrodinary actually but it was brilliant while it lasted. It was quite difficult to dance in this dress but I managed all the same. We ended the dance with me laying, posing on the floor.

I was out of breath and couldn't handle dancing in these shoes any longer. I sat down at the table and Fred got us some punch as we both downed the drink in one, again quite unlady like, and slammed the glass down again still slightly out of breath and panting. Fred went to go dance with another girl as she offered him which I thought was rather weird but its a dance all the same I suppose.

I stood and walked out of the hall and walked out into the warm summers night and made my way over to the black lake to have a little wind down time as I was rather exhausted and hot seen as it's rather crowded.  I walked through the slightly damp grass on the way to the black lake and leant against a tree and sat at the floor trying not to get my dress too dirty. I stared at the stars and took in a deep breath.

"You look stunning tonight Rose." I turned around and saw Severus hiding in the shadows. I smirked.

"Why thank you my lover." He walked up to me and pulled me up and held me by the waist. He kissed me passionately before taking my hand and pulling away. I looked him in the eyes and layed my head on his chest. 

"Rose I want to show you something." I looked him in the eye and I could see a hint over passion and nervousness. I held his hand and I let him lead the way. We walked passed Hagrids hut and into the forest but not too far. I could see a faint glow in the distance but thought nothing of it as you never know what lyes in this forest. He stopped me and placed his hands over my eyes.

"Be careful now Rose." I nodded trying to peek a little but it didn't work. I just sighed and continued walking.

We came to abrupt stop and I could see light seeping through my eyelids. I felt him let go and walk infront of me.

"Open your eyes, love." He said sweetly. I slowly opened my eyes and saw little lights drapped low from tree to tree surrounding a little area and a red and white picnic blanket with a wooven wood basket. I gasped and looked towards Severus and held his hands. 

"This is flabbergasting Severus, you did this for me?" He nodded. I awww'ed and kissed him sweetly. I could feel him smile against my lips but slowly pulled away.

"Shall we sit and eat?"

"Yes, i'm starved." I admitted. He chuckled and helped me sit down in my dress. He pulled out some wine and popped the cork and poured some into two separate glasses. Before he handed me my wine he stood up.

"I would like to propose a toast to a wonderful Rosie Black, congratulations on graduating and also to a one year anniversary of being stuck with a guy like me. I can't believe you can put up with me but anyway I just wanted to say you make my life amazing! Without you I would be lost and I wouldn't be me. I love you the more I see you and every day is a reminder of how much you truely mean to me. I don't think I could possibly live a day without you." He got down on one knee." Rose Black will you do the honors of marrying me?" I was crying quite a bit as I stood up to be able to look at him properly. I took ahold of his hands. "Y-yes!" I shouted out of happiness. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him poassionately. I have never been so happy. We walked back to the castle after the little picnic and a rather long make out session. We wanted to tell everyone later on about the engagement.

*Le time skip* Wedding.

I am standing outside the doors to the wedding reception, nervous as ever. I sighed and waited for the music to start. I heard someone knock on the door just as the music started. I breathed in and stepped forward as the door opened. I saw the crowds of people all turn and focus on me some smiling and some starting to cry. I looked down the end of the Isle and saw Severus standing at the end smiling the the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. I finally reached him and took a hold of his hands and the wedding began. We exchanged vows and rings and the receptionist said you may kiss the brides but then something unexpected happened. 

Lightening struck outside the window and the lights began to flicker. Severus grabbed a hold of me and told me everything was going to be ok. It all suddenly stopped rather dramaticly. Everyone gasped and looked to the end of the isle. I felt Severus stiffen and go all tense. I looked up at him and saw he was looking down the isle. I looked down at the end and could have screamed. Right of the end of the isle was....

Voldemort.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.3K 51
Five years, it had been five years since the battle for Hogwarts. Five years for the students who suffered that day to move on with their lives. To l...
428 62 18
You are Y/N Snape and it's your first year at Hogwarts. Your Snape's daughter. Your mom died when she gave birth to you, and your really close to you...
498K 15.9K 60
Meet Scarlet Lila Kingsley. She's been a pureblood, tough as nails, witch most of her life, because she's had no choice. As she enters her seventh ye...
213K 6.2K 42
Severus Snape finds himself alive after the war, saved by none other than the insufferable know-it-all. But did he even want to be saved? Hermione on...