monster | junmyeon

By softbyun

一 so go ahead and pull the trigger on me. +started; 2/6/16 +completed; 6/6/16 More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n

t h i r t e e n

2.1K 188 15
By softbyun

lying on the grass to stargaze has become a favourite activity of ours.

as you stare at the mesmerizing nightsky, i turned my head slightly to look at you discreetly. your eyes that shine brighter than any stars — they hold me captive and, for some reason, cause my heart to swell. both the good and bad kind of swell. good because i feel like i burst with happiness whenever i see them, and bad because i don't think i can ever stand not seeing them ever again.

"it's getting dark. we should go home soon." i say, sitting up to brush off some of the grass that had stuck onto the back of my shirt.

"aww i wanted to stay a little longer." you pout but sit up nonetheless. "what's there to worry about anyway when i have you here? you'll protect me from the dark, won't you?"

i crack a smile and pull you to your feet. "i won't be here all the time, em."

the truth is, i would. i would stay with you forever and ever if i could. but i'm a monster — a beast who roams in the night and terrifies lost souls.

and you should pull the trigger on me when there's still time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 680 34
"I'm like a fallin' flower. I never thought I would fall for someone." December 2020 Do not copy. YANG_CC🥕
9.9K 330 53
𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽? 𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 quite a long story y...
235 57 9
One night, Asteria experiences a strange thing. Many events happen and they all revolve around someone she lost 3 years ago. Could it really be...?
587K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...