From geek to chick

By ironmanxxxx

What extent would you go to just to fit in like the rest of your school instead of being looked at like you w... More

From geek to chick
Being geek
Heart broken
Girly time
Transformation
Beauty queen
Love,hatred and mixed feelings
Harsh moments and sweet memories
Lies, love and confusion
Trembling
Breathing
Love triangle
Surprise
Busy busy busy
Broken , pain and tears
What? We just kissed and i liked it
Breaking up !
Mending hearts
Happiness, sadness ?
In LOVE
Suffering
Tears of joy
Home sweet home
Hello to a beautiful life
The end
AUTHORS NOTE********
Authors note

Grooming the high heels

12.1K 364 84
By ironmanxxxx

Chapter 3

Austins pov

My heart was hurt as i saw Abby cry , she was my best friend and she was the closest person to me .

She wanted to make herself more presentable i i could say, and i would do anything for her.

" But abs your perfect just the way you are , you dont need to change for that jerk! " i said gently

"No! You dont understand atleast a little transformation to show him!" She cried

I get what she was trying to say, and Zac really needed to be taught a lesson and only Abby could do that, she was looking for revenge and if theres anything i know most about this this girl is that shes a feline creature and she will come at you!

I had to help her! I guess  i know a little bit of fashion i could just take advice from my sister ill just borrow some shoes and make up kits from her.

"Fine ill help you abs , guess i know a little bit about fashion"i shrugged,  she looked up as she dried her tears.

"Your going to help me ?" she gasped as she stared at me with a glow in her eyes.

"Yeah, come on i know fashion more than you i seen my sister a thousand times dress up i think i do have some fashion sense"i teased making her laugh

She laughed as it delighted my heart.

I'd do anything for my best friend

Abbys pov

I watched silently as Austin said he'd help me.

Austin has always been this helpful, actually i was happy atleast he thought about me and was going to help me even though he was a boy.
.........

The next day it was saturday and due to that i woke up late .

I always did on weekdays and holidays it was time for me to rest .

But not today Austin annoyed me early at 10.23 well it was early for me because 12 was latest id ever wake!

"Come on get up lazy red head"he teased pulling curtains to a side.I got up and put my glasses on.

"What! How come your here? So early too?" asked.

"Oh we need to start your training today meet me downstairs , anyways your mum gone shopping , and your dads at work so i guess its just us too "he said opening the door.

I rolled my eyes but i was really excited.

I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom and got fresh.

I came out and just put some normal denim shorts on and paired it with a vest top and a cardigan and i left my red hair down.

I came downstairs as Austin was sat down.

"Right your here Great! so todays challenge is high heels ok so you need to learn how to walk in them and get used the them"he protested.

"Eww noo! Wayy Austin i am not wearing those there soo blumin high and they'll hurt my feet"i moaned sitting on the sofa.

"Come on dont you want to  show zac"he said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed them of him and wore them on.

"Anyways whos are these shoes?"i asked .

"Oh katelyn she let me borrow them" he said , Katelyn was his older hotter sister.

I nodded as i got up slowly and gripped to the sofa carefully not wanting to fall.

"Ok walk now"he said.

I breathed as i got up and balanced slowly and moved one foot at a time trying not to fall.

I wabbled and shuffeld as the heel turned sidewards as my foot turned as i fell .

"Agh!"i called out as Austin ran and caught me.

For a moment we stared into each others eyes and got caught in the moment.

His eyes were beautiful and there was something special about him which warmed my heart.

We quickly moved away .

"Right start again and keep trying till you've got the hang of it"he said nervously

"Ok" i replied as i tried walking.

........

All day i walked in these aching heels but by the night i got used to them.

Later on i decided to go to the park so i had to get changed i wore my denim skinny jeans ,i stole my mums floral top to be a little less boyish and little bit more girlier.

I didnt wear no jacket. i left my hair open and i wore my high heels and walked it to the park were i was meeting Austin.

"Hey how you finding them?"he asked.

"Not good ive got 4 blisters on my feet and their aching but ive got used to them "i cheered.

"Aww thats good "he said tapping my back as we took a seat on the swings and pushed ourselves on them.

Later we decided to go home.

"Erm Austin"i called him as he got of the swing , he came and stood near me as i got up and grabbed his arm for grip and walked

"Haha thanks "i said smiling at him.

We walked it back home for dinner.

As soon as i got in i took my shoes off ,they ached like mad!!.

My mum had made pizza and chips with a cold drink! Yum!

After dinner i helped my mum and then me and Austin went upstairs and layed on my bed on our backs.

I got up to go get the shoes as my watch got stuck to his shirt as i stumbled onto him.

Our eyes met instantly.

I blushed madly , what was wrong with me i had a different kind of feeling for Austin since these past days. It  was different,  ive been feeling weird since the past few days with him.

We broke quickly as he coughed in awkwardly , i walked out of the room to get the heels.

My heart beated fast like a car on a race track! What was this unfamiliar feeling?

I walked upstairs as i saw him playing on my phone.

"Here say thanks to katelyn for me yeah"i said to him.

"Oh no its ok , i stole them" he teased.

I laughed , he always made me laugh even in the worst of situations.

"Austin!"i said to him hitting him on his arm.

He turned to me .

"Watch when you transform zac is going to be after you like a mad dog after his bone"he said .

I started laughing. He was so weird! Even his weird comebacks were so lame i still found them funny! He was amazing.

...............

The next day was sunday .

And i walked to Austin house with the heels on , katelyn was out with her little daughter sapphire she was such a cutie , she was just 4 years old and she talked alot, Little madam!

"Hey"i said to him as i walked in , he was opening something.

"Whats that?"i asked.

"Oh i orderd you some contact lenses"he said.

"Aw really thanks but i dont know how to apply them"i said worried.

"Dont worry ill help you come over here"he said as he walked really close to me as he pulled me close to him.

"Open your eye"he ordered as i opened my eye , i looked up as he placed the lens in my eye as i looked down and everything was much clearer to me.

"Oh my gosh i can see everything"i gasped and chuckled

He was so close to me i felt his hot breath on me which made goosebumps rise on my skin . a

We were so close to each other we were so close to kiss, what was i thinking , kissing my best friend

We pulled away as his mum walked in.

"Ok ahem... Now you try them"he orderd.

I took them out and wore them in my self.

"Yey!! I did it"i gasped happily as i hugged him.

"Good but dont wear them on tomrrow ok wait till your fully done "he said .

I nodded .

I was so excited that i didnt even wear my glasses.

............

At night i took my contact lenses out and wore my glasses .

I couldnt wait till tomorrow after school austin was taking me shopping .

For my hair and make up and dresses and then next week i was getting dresses into a girl.

I wore my pjs on and finished my science and geomratry homeorck and slipped in bed and went to sleep for school.

....................................................

Hey guys how did you like this chapter ?

I had fun writing this chapter because it was about high heels wich were my favourite things to write about.

Xx plz vote and comment , if you dont like this story atleast vote please because i havent even got any votes pleasee vote even if you dont like and tell me if youve voted and i will read your stories and vote i promise please guys and ill love ya if you thanks

Xxx

Sorry for the mistakes but i domt have time to correct cuz im busy so please give me time thanks hope you understand some peaple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 2 15
Maddison's life as a 22 year old, conquering New York, is the most ideal life you could see in a magazine. Possibly even mistaken her for a runway mo...
237K 4.8K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...
685K 24.1K 38
(Note: This story was written entirely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously. Do check out Version 2 of this story for a not-so-co...
117K 3.3K 29
Scarlett Jones' greatest ambition has always been to go to college and become a writer. But coming from a family who struggles economically, can put...