1. | INDIGO [S. STILINSKI]

Oleh sourstiles

❝ I hate it. I hate not remembering. I want to. I want to remember what it was like to have something, someon... Lebih Banyak

chapter one: [literal new girl]
chapter two: [heartfelt interrogation]
chapter three: [he likes someone else]
chapter four: [crazy therapist]
chapter five: [stupid purple flower]
chapter six: [blood smells]
chapter seven: [Lydia?]
chapter eight: [finding star wars]
chapter nine: [saving sheriff]
chapter ten: [don't do it]
chapter eleven: [useless]
chapter twelve: [need that necklace]
chapter thirteen: [leave me alone]
chapter fourteen: [first, and maybe, last dance]
chapter fifteen: [a not-so patient patient]
chapter sixteen: [scream sisters]
chapter seventeen: [don't tell him]
chapter eighteen: [were-lizard]
chapter nineteen: [surprises? ice rinks?]
chapter twenty: [ice skate date]
chapter twenty-one: [gone swimming]
chapter twenty-two: [lydia protection program]
chapter twenty-three: [clubbing]
chapter twenty-five: [raving regrets]
chapter twenty-six: [i hate you]
chapter twenty-seven: [i need you]
chapter twenty-eight: [all-star player]
chapter twenty-nine: [only you]

chapter twenty-four: [restraint]

36K 1.1K 951
Oleh sourstiles

               "I've never been so scared to lose something in my entire life. Then again, nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do."

       Indigo's POV

     "If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." Allison mused.

    "Or, he doesn't remember." Scott shrugged.

  "What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia at the hospital?" Stiles looked to us.

       "A fugue state." Allison sighed.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder," Scott started.

      "Getting rid of the blood." Allison continued.

"He had help with one thing, though." Stiles huffed. "The video. And someone else helped him forget that."

      "Whoever's controlling him." Scott's eyes widened.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison asked.

      "He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles scoffed.

"So, do we try to convince him he's not?" I asked.

     "If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then, yeah." Scott nodded.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison spoke in an aggravated tone.

      "Yeah." Stiles shrugged nonchalantly. "It's us. He'll talk to us."

Me and Scott raised an eyebrow. Would he?

    Stiles shrugged. "Right?"

˛

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." Sheriff called out from the clipboard he had in hand, before dropping it to the metal table, making us all flinch.

    There was a long silence, making everyone awkwardly look around. Except for Jackson's dad, who still looked pissed. Melissa looked to me, not exactly angry, but whatever it was made me feel awful. Like she was disappointed.

   "What about school?" Stiles wondered, fidgeting in his chair.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." His dad nodded slowly. But, of course, Stiles continued.

     "Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?"

 Sheriff glared at his son, as did Jackson's dad, making Stiles drop the question.

"I'll just hold it."

˛

      Melissa held both me and Scott by our wrists as she pulled us out of the room and into the hallway. We walked past Stiles who was arguing with his dad about the stolen prison transport.

I felt Melissa let go, making both me and Scott turn to her.

  "It's not just this." She raised her eyebrows. "Although, the restraining order is a new low that I didn't think you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it." She sighed. "The completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up that Chemistry test you missed, Scott-"

"I missed a Chemistry test?" Scott stopped her. Melissa's eyes widened.

    "Really, Scott? Really? Indigo was there for it and she's only been here for two months, with no memory!"

    Melissa's mouth dropped and stopped her ranting, looking to me. "Indigo, I'm so sorry." She whispered apologetically.

"It's fine." I shrugged, assuring her. She continued to look at me, before sighing and letting it go. I think.

   "I have to ground you. Both of you." She shrugged. "I am grounding you. You are grounded."

"What about work?" Scott asked.

   "Fine. Other than work." She nodded. "And no TV."

"My TV's broken." Scott sighed.

    "Then no computer." She huffed.

"I need the computer for school." Scott eased. Melissa groaned, and began looking around, thinking. Stiles walked out to the hallway, waiting against the wall.

    "Then, uh. . . " She trailed off, before seeing Stiles. Her eyes lit up. "No Stiles."

"What?" Stiles coughed out, walking closer. "No Stiles?"

    "No Stiles!" Melissa yelled, making Stiles step back. My eyes widened. She was being serious.

"And no car privileges. Give me your keys." She held out her hand to Scott, who slowly reached to his pocket and pulled them out reluctantly, passing them to her.

    "Oh, for the love of god." She fiddled with the ring, trying to get the car key off. Her face contorted as her hands began to shake, making it difficult to grab it and take it off.

"Mom, you want me to-" Scott tried, but she held her hand up.

"No." She snapped, continuing.

    "Mom, come on." He sighed. "Let me, just- Mom." He sighed. Melissa only tried to work faster.

"Mom!" Scott said louder, putting his hands over hers. She let out a small shaky breath, shutting her eyes for a moment.

   "What is going on with you?" She whispered, shaking her head. "Is this about Allison?"

Scott sighed. "Do you really want to know?"

     I looked to Scott with wide eyes. I saw Stiles shaking his head violently, telling Scott no.

"Yes." Melissa sighed, before her eyebrows furrowed. She leaned to Scott. "Is this about your father?"

      Scott froze and looked away, but caught Stiles nodding.

   "It is, isn't it?" Melissa nodded. "Okay, you know what, um- We'll talk about this at home. I'm gonna go get the car."

Melissa left, leaving me, Scott and Stiles. I watched her wipe a tear before disappearing around the corner. My throat tightened and I bit the inside of my cheek.

    "I'm the worst son ever." Scott groaned. Stiles tried to let out a chuckle.

"Well, I'm not exactly winning any prizes either." He shrugged.

We all looked back to the room, seeing Jackson's dad shouting at Stiles'.

     "Dammit! You give him a restraining order, and he's mocking you! He was mocki- And 'what do I do about going to the bathroom'?!" Jackson's dad screamed at an exhausted Sheriff.

I looked up to Stiles who's eyes glistened. I licked my lips, before leaning in, wrapping my arms around his side. He froze a small bit, like he always does, before wrapping an arm around me.

˛

    School the next morning was- different. I walked with Allison to the library, where we were going to secretly meet Scott and Stiles, due to the new security cameras Gerard has installed.

We entered the library and Allison nodded her head to one of the isles, slipping in. I followed and found a small empty space of books, where I could see Scott and Stiles in the other isle.

    Allison pulled out her tablet, where Lydia had translated some of the bestiary. Because who other than Lydia Martin, would know Archaic Latin. Was I surprised?

     Not in the slightest.

   "This was everything Lydia could translate." Allison whispered, pushing the tablet through the space, where Scott grabbed it. "And trust me, she was very confused."

"Yeah, what'd you tell her?" Scott wondered.

Allison chuckled. "That we're part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures."

   Stiles' expression didn't change. "I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures."

I giggled and turned my head so Stiles wouldn't think I was laughing at him, but rather how adorable it was. Allison froze, slowly nodding.

   "O-oh. Great." She gave a small smile, which Stiles returned.

"Okay," Scott sighed. "Does it say how to find out who's controlling him?"

    "Not really." I shook my head. "But- Stiles was right about the murderers."

"Yes." Stiles hissed in victory, pumping his fist lowly.

   "It calls the kanima a weapon of vengeance." Allison furrowed her eyebrows.

Weapon of vengeance. Wasn't that what I was? When I didn't save someone, I was used for revenge right? I don't think I'm controlled, right? It's just instinct. Scott must've had the same thoughts, because he looked to me warily.

    "There's a story in there about a South American priest who uses the kanima to execute murderers in his village." Allison continued.

"All right, see?" Stiles pointed out. "So, maybe it's not all that bad."

     "Until-" Allison winced. "The bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to."

"All bad." Stiles shook his head. "All very, very bad."

    "Here's the thing though." Allison whispered, grabbing a random book to make it seem like she was just normally at the library. "The kanimas actually supposed to be a werewolf. But it can't be until 'it resolves that in it's past which manifested it'."

   "Okay, if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, I could've told you that myself." Stiles scoffed.

      "What if it has something to do with his parents?" Allison lowly said. "His real parents."

"Yeah, does anybody know what actually happened to them?" Scott wondered.

     "Lydia might." Stiles shrugged.

"What if she doesn't know anything?" Scott argued.

    "Well," Allison suggested. "He doesn't have a restraining order against me, so I'll talk to him myself."

"Okay, what do I do?" Scott asked. Allison chuckled.

      "You have a make-up exam, remember?"

   Scott huffed, before looking directly to Allison. "Promise me. If he does anything, you run the other way."

Allison rolled her eyes. "I can take care of myself."

      "Allison, if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me." Scott quickly whispered.

   "If he does anything like. . . ?" Allison trailed.

"Anything weird or bizarre, anything-" Scott started, but Stiles butted in.

    "Anything evil." Stiles nodded, putting his head through the space, looking to me. I chuckled as Allison rolled her eyes and shoved him back to his isle.

˛

    I followed Stiles with Lydia, since I was on Jackson's stay away list, and we weren't having much luck with Lydia, either.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone." Lydia shrugged with a smile as she strutted. I groaned.

    "Come on," Stiles pleaded. "Anyone who ever says 'I'm not supposed to tell anyone' is always dying to tell someone, so tell us!"

"Why do you wanna know?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

    Stiles winced. "I can't tell you that."

"Then I'm not telling you." Lydia smirked, walking faster. We both huffed and followed her pace.

   "But you are telling me that you could tell me something if you wanted to tell me?" Stiles spit out, confusing me. And by the looks of it, Lydia too.

"Was that a question?" She asked.

    "It felt like a question." Stiles shrugged.

"Well, tell me if this feels like an answer." She smirked. "No."

   She strutted off again, purse stuck in her elbow. I grunted.

"It just had to be Lydia."

    Stiles sighed and grabbed my hand, dragging me along towards Lydia. We tried to push past the crowd of rushing students.

"Lydia! Lydia!" Stiles shouted. She kept walking. Farther and farther away.

   A hand slammed against my chest and shoved me to the wall, keeping me against it. The same thing happened to Stiles, as I heard him groan in pain next to me. I spotted the familiar blonde, curled hair and the obnoxious cleavage.

     "Erica." I huffed.

   "Why are you asking Lydia about Jackson's real parents?" She snapped at both of us.

"Why are you bringing out the claws on camera?" Stiles mocked back. I looked down and found her claws really were out. Stiles pointed to one and Erica looked back, letting out a sigh when she saw it. She retracted her claws and took off her hand.

    "Yeah, that's right." Stiles breathed out. "You wanna play Catwoman? I'll be Batman."

"What?" I looked to him.

   "If you're wondering about Jackson's real parents, they're about half a mile from here." Erica grumbled. "In Beacon Hills cemetery."

And then she walked off.

    "Great." I threw my arms up. "Yet another person who knows- walks off."

   "This one's not getting away." Stiles mumbled, running towards Erica. My eyes widened and I followed them into a hallway, no one was walking in. The locker rooms beside of us.

"Erica!" Stiles yelled, making her turn around with a smirk. We stumbled in front of her, stopping our running.

   "Do you know how they died?" Stiles asked out of breath.

"If you tell me why you're so interested." Erica looked to both of us.

       "Wouldn't you like to know." I snapped. She kept her eyes on us, glaring to Stiles. Her face relaxed, her eyes widening.

   "It's him isn't it?"

"What." Stiles coughed out. "Who? Him who?"

  "The test didn't work, but it's still him." Erica nodded. "It's Jackson."

 "You can't tell Derek, okay?" Stiles rushed. "There's a lot more to this that you don't know about."

"And just because you got the Alpha bite makeover doesn't give you a license to go around killing people." I snapped.

     "Why not?" She scoffed, stepping closer. "That's all anybody ever used to do to me."

Stiles and I sighed, not really having anything to say.

    "You know Stiles," Erica chuckled lightly. "I used to have the worst crush in the world on you."

Stiles' eyes widened and he glanced from her to me, back to her.

      "Yeah, you Stiles." She nodded. "And you never even once noticed me. Especially with this here." She snapped at me. I clenched my jaw, clenching my fists. Stiles wasn't even looking at either of us right now. His eyes were to the floor.

"Kind of like who you're not noticing me right now."

    I furrowed my eyebrows and followed his gaze, seeing lots of water seep from under the boys locker room doorway. Erica gave us both a strange look, before actually looking herself. She had the same expression.

    The door slammed open, Scott thrown to the floor. A shirtless Jackson jumped out, following, and crouched over him, grabbing his jacket.

  Erica jumped for Jackson, ripping him off Scott. Stiles and I both grabbed a struggling Scott, keeping him away from Jackson. Allison stepped out of the locker room, from doing god knows what, and then Mr. Harris cam shouting down the hallway.

"What the hell's going on?!" He shouted. "Enough! What do you idiots think you're doing?"

    I let out a huge breath, looking to Allison. A guy next to her picked up the tablet and handed it to her, his face visible.

Matt.

   He began typing on it.

"Mr. McCall, you wanna explain yourself?" Harris scoffed. "Stilinski?"

   Scott calmed down and we let go of him. Matt stretched out the tablet to Scott.

"You dropped this." He spoke. Harris looked and snatched the device.

   "You and you-" Harris jabbed his fingers at Scott and Jackson, before looking at all of us.

"Actually, all of you. Detention. 3:00."

   Matt raised his arms incredulously. I groaned, yet again gaining detention because of Scott and Stiles.

     Just. Great.

˛

    Harris walked us all to the library. Allison, me, Stiles, Scott, Matt, Erica, and Jackson. All of us taking moody steps as we sat down. I sat down, Stiles sitting in front of me next to Scott. I watched as Erica sat next to me. Allison sat at the table away, Matt and Jackson sitting with her.

   "Uh, we can't be in detention together." Jackson shrugged to Harris. "I have a restraining order against these tools."

"All of these tools?" Harris raised his eyebrows.

   "Just us tools." Stiles raised his hand, pointing to me and Scott and himself.

"Fine." Harris huffed. "You three, over there." He pointed to a table slightly farther away.

   We all stood up and moved, barely even five feet away. I sat across from Scott, next to Stiles. Scott let out an aggravated huff, clenching and un-clenching his fists.

"I'm gonna kill him." He snapped.

   "No, you're not." Stiles pointed at him. "You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him."

"No." Scott shook his head. "You were right. Let's kill him."

    "Oh. . . no." Stiles groaned, leaning back in his seat.

˛

I had my head laid down on the table, just waiting for this to be over. It was agonizing, and frankly, awkward with Matt in here. He's the last person I ever wanted to see again.

    "Hey, what if it's Matt?" Stiles spoke up. "I mean, the whole thing comes down to the video right?"

"Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of missing footage." Scott furrowed his eyebrows.

      "Exactly!" Stiles nodded. "He's trying to throw suspicion off himself."

"So, he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of the Argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on your jeep?" Scott listed.

   "Yes." Stiles answered.

"Why?" Scott chuckled.

    "Because- he's evil." Stiles whispered.

Scott laughed. "You just don't like him because he was touchy with Indigo."

"The guy bugs me." Stiles shrugged "I don't know what it is. Just- look at his face."

We all looked, seeing Matt digging into a bag of chips. He tilted the bag towards Jackson, who shook his head.

    "Any other theories?" Scott sighed.

"No, no." I shook my head. "Let's do it. It's him. Go Scott. Go with your claws."

     "We're not killing Matt." Scott groaned. I sighed, silence taking back.

"Please?"

    "No." Scott rolled his eyes. I groaned, dropping my head back to the table.

  "Hey, you don't look so good." I heard Harris speak. I sat up and saw Jackson leaving the library.

"I just need some water." He called to Harris. He stood up anyways and walked to the door, before looking to us.

    "Nobody leaves their seats."

The door shut and I looked to Scott and Stiles, who nodded. We all stood up and rushed to Erica, sitting back in our seats before.

   "Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died." Scott whispered.

"Maybe." Erica shrugged, doodling in her notebook.

    "Talk." Scott threw his hands up, rushing her.

   She sighed, setting down the notebook. "It was a car accident. My dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's 18."

"So, not only is Jackson rich now, but he's getting even richer at 18?" Stiles eyes widened.

    "Yup." Erica popped her lips.

   "There's something so deeply wrong with that." Stiles shook his head.

Erica thought for a moment, before opening the laptop in front of her. "You know what. I could try to find the insurance report on my dad's inbox. He keeps everything."

   She pulled up the email, and opened up a paper.

    "Passengers arrive at the hospital DOA. The estimated time of death 9:26 p.m. June 14th, 1995." Erica read.

"Jackson's birth day is June 15th." Stiles' cinched his eyebrows.

     Jackson and Harris walked back in, Jackson looking pale and sweaty. Harris zipped up his own bag and picked it up, walking to the door. Everyone began standing up, making Harris laugh.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry." He chuckled. "Uh, yes, I'm leaving. But none of you are. You may go when you're done with the re-shelving."

      "Enjoy the rest of your evening."

˛

I stood in the isle next to Stiles and Scott, re-shelving books with Erica. I huffed and grabbed another book, shoving it next to the last one.

       "What are you?"

I turned and saw Erica was the one who'd said it, looking to me. I raised an eyebrow.

      "What?"

"What. Are. You." She asked again, annoyed.

      "I- I don't-" I stammered. "Why do you want to know?"

"Because if you're not telling Stiles, it's something you don't want to be." She said softly, almost nicely.

        "Are you scared you're going to hurt him?" She asked seriously.

   "I- I guess." I shrugged, putting up another book.

"What are you called?" Erica asked, leaning against the cart.

       "I- I don't really know. Some website said, 'vampire banshee', but who really knows for sure." I sighed, taking a break.

"So, it's the vampire part?" She asked. I nodded, chewing the inside of my cheek.

    "I don't know what you're worried about. You seem to be in control." She scoffed.

"Because, Erica-" I snapped. "When he does know, he'll be scared. He'll be scared of me. It's just- it's easier when he doesn't know."

      "But, he is going to find out, you know? I mean, it's Stiles. He digs up everything." Erica nodded. I sighed.

"I know." I groaned quietly, rubbing my temples.

     A hiss came from the isle over, making me stick up straight. Scott's roar echoed around the library, but the kanima jumped to the ceiling, making it fall down. I screamed and crouched, throwing my hands over my head. I felt tiles crash on my arms, books falling from the shelves. Erica groaned and I heard her body collapse. I looked over, seeing the nick on the back of her neck. She was paralyzed.

I looked out of the isle, seeing Scott being thrown by a half-Jackson, half-kanima. I winced as he slammed into a cart. He shook it off and stood up, rushing back to Allison and Stiles in the isle over. The lights flicked on Jackson as he stood near a chalk board, his head twitching. One of his arms grabbed chalk as he stared away from the board, but he began writing.

     Stay. Out. Of. My. Way. Or. I'll. Kill. All. Of. You.

   He dropped the chalk and sprinted, jumping onto a shelf, then out a window on all fours. I sighed and looked back, seeing a shaking Erica, her hands clasped to her chest. Just like at the gym.

    "Stiles! Scott! She's having a seizure!" I yelled, picking her up and into my lap. She shook violently in my arms, grasping one of mine that held her.

They all rushed to my isle, Stiles' eyes widening.

   "Hey, we need to get her to a hospital." Stiles nodded.

"Derek." Erica muttered. "O-only. D-derek."

    Allison ran over and checked on Matt. "He's alive!" She yelled through the shelf.

Scott nodded. "When we get to the hospital-"

   "To Derek." Erica interrupted. "Derek."

   "Go." Allison nodded. Scott huffed and ran over, leaving us.

"Hey, Scott!" Stiles yelled.

I heard mumbles from their isle, before Allison finally yelled. "Scott, go!"

    Scott kissed her forehead and ran back over, grabbing Erica from my arms.

   And we headed off to Derek.

˛

     We got to Derek, seeing him in a piece of a subway car. Scott carried Erica in, setting her on the floor. Stiles sat behind her.

"Sit her up!" Derek yelled to Stiles, who held her against his chest.

     "Is she dying?" Scott hurried. Derek sighed and grabbed her arm, rolling up her jacket sleeve.

"She might," Derek rushed. "Which is why this is gonna hurt."

    A loud crack was heard as he snapped her arm, making Erica scream loudly in pain. Stiles looked to Derek crazily.

"You just broke her arm!" He yelled.

    "It'll trigger the healing process." Derek grunted, before showing his claws and digging them into her arm, only making her scream more as blood poured out. "I still have to get the venom out."

     She continued to scream, and it hurt my head, but another scream echoed. I winced, grabbing my head as I stood up. My eyes screwed shut as the loudest scream I've ever heard next to mine echoed in my head. Another scream. A girl.

Lydia.

    I cried out and walked out of the car, gripping my head so Stiles wouldn't ask. But I heard Scott tell him to stay sitting as he jumped out with me.

      "Indigo, Indigo." Scott rushed, grabbing my shoulders. Tears pushed through my shut lids and I opened them, more flowing. "Indigo, what's happening?"

  "It's Lydia." I sniffled, groaning in pain again. "She's screaming." She's in trouble."

"How do you know?" He asked. I cried out, a small whimper escaping.

   "Scott, it hurts. It's like she's screaming right at my brain. It's so loud. Make it stop, Scott. Please." I whined. It hurt so bad. I felt like her scream was trying to burst open my skull. My ears were ringing by now, and it got louder with her scream.

      "Scott!" I heard Stiles. "What's happening?!"

   "Headache!" I yelled back quickly. "I'm fine. It's fine." I spat out.

"Indigo. . ." Scott whispered.

    "I'm fine." I huffed, ripping my hands off my head, as I tried to dull down the scream.

    Derek walked out, leaving Stiles with Erica. Scott stomped over to him.

"You know who it is." He snapped. "You just wanted Erica to confirm it, didn't you?"

Derek stayed silent, brows furrowed.

    "I'm gonna help you stop him. As part of your pack." Scott spoke slowly. "If you want me in, fine. But we'll do it on one condition. We're gonna catch him not kill him."

     "And?" Derek huffed, crossing his arms.

  "And we do it my way."

A/N::

 so close ughhh this is kind of annoying and major filler chapters. but ha, stiles doesnt like matty because he touched up on his woman. oooooo

   love you and tell me what you think!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

54.8K 1.4K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
2.7K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
58.8K 1.7K 38
An Alpha pack arrives in Beacon Hills, ready to wreak havoc. Deaton tries to prepare Isabel - as the Alpha leader seems to have other plans for the C...
2.4M 49.3K 64
Tessa McCall is bestfriends with brother Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. One night, the three of them go looking for a body. Well, their lives cha...