The Other Guy (BoyxBoy) ✔️

By geekiechicforall13

"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was... More

*WARNING FIRST BOOK EVER!*
Prologue
Chapter 1: Let's Make A Plan
Chapter 2: My New Ride
Chapter 3: Why Can't I Live Here?
Chapter 4: Fried Chicken
Chapter 5: Meet The Family
Chapter 6: What Thing?
Chapter 7: Let's Go Out To Dearhurst
Chapter 8: Time To Check In
Chapter 9: *Gasp*
Chapter 10: Ethan's POV
Chapter 11: Let's Give Him A Show
Chapter 12: The Worst Game Ever Made
Chapter 14: New Friends
Chapter 15: Mess Everything Up!
Chapter 16: Party!!
Chapter 17: Déjà vu
Chapter 18: B-e-a-uuutiful~
Chapter 19: This Is The End

Chapter 13: Recap

9.8K 489 133
By geekiechicforall13

💪Aaron's POV💪

What is he doing to me?

I am in a cold shower cleaning myself.

Why am I in a cold shower?

Well if you haven't guessed already, it is because of the wonderful person that is Aiden.

By the way I am being sarcastic.

He is the definition of confusing.

And I am falling for every minute of it.

Flash back
¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿

We were sitting around talking about nothing in particular like most "teenagers" do and Meaghan being annoying as always suggested that we play....

"...truth or dare?"

I didn't want to play knowing that with the people at leat circle things wouldn't go as smoothly as most did.

"Really Meaghan?" I questioned. "That's such a kids game."

"No it's not." Scarlett said crossing her arms.

And with that I gave up hope of getting out of this game.

You see MY girlfriend Scarlett (I love saying that) is very influential.

Since she says she thinks its cool all of the people who didn't really care will pick a side just for her.

It's not that she does it on purpose

Oh no

It's natural like people are drawn to her and support her so now we are definitely playing truth or dare.

"Why?" Chris asks taking me out if my thoughts.

"So that we can have a Vote that won't be influenced." Meaghan answered.

I rolled my eyes since this is what took me out of my thoughts. I hate when that happens.

I see that Chris is closing his eyes and I close my own guessing that, that was what he was asking about.

"OK who doesn't want to play truth or dare?" Meaghan asks.

I raise my hand.

Hey, what if everyone doesn't want to play but doesn't raise their hands thinking that it won't work? Then if I can raise my hand and say what I want then there is a chance someone else will too.

Well that didn't work since I was the only one who raised my hand and now we were three rounds in.

At the beginning of the game Courtney forced Ethan to dish about the fact that he had a wet dream about another guy.

Though I didn't really care about him being gay or not it was still kind of- no scratch that it was really rude to pry about something so personal.

Though I was surprised that he might be gay and admitted it, I still don't care much on the subject except for the fact that Chris looked really upset about the news.

Though I think it might be something else I still would be surprised if it was because Chris is homophobic.

Oh well I guess we will have to see.

Now it was Meaghan's turn again and I was a lot more relaxed since the people in the circle weren't doing anything crazy and Meaghan was being sane for once.

"Aiden!" She said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Aiden said getting a few oohs from around the circle.

At that moment Aiden's life was in danger.

Meaghan got that oh so terrible glint in her eyes and I got extremely worried.

It seemed like Aiden was smarter then I thought because he paled instantly.

Meaghan looked to the bathroom and I calmed down a bit hoping that it wouldn't be as bad as I thought.

"I dare you...." She started.

Please let him live

Please let him live

"To kiss Aaron!" She said triumphantly.

What?

I look at Aiden to see pure dread in his eyes.

Well that is wonderful, seeing the person you are obsessing over look that terrified to kiss you really makes your day.

Aiden got up walking over to where I was sitting on the floor.

He still seemed nervous but he now had another look in his eyes.

Anticipation?

Fear?

I honestly couldn't tell.

He went down on his knees looking at me nervously.

God

Why does he look so cute when he's nervous?

He reaches out his hand cupping my face.

By now my heart is beating out of my chest.

This isn't going to be like our other kisses

This time he is going to kiss me.

He swoops in and kisses me.

Wow

He must be really nervous since he isn't even moving. But god his lips are so soft. How can someone's lips be so smooth and soft?

That has to be a crime.

I start moving my lips against his wanting to feel him more.

And man does he feel good.

He starts moving as well and we fall into a rhythm.

As we continue to move I continue to lose it.

I graze my tongue on his bottom lip wanting to taste every inch of his mouth.

But he abruptly leaves the kiss.

What?!

I stare at him completely flabbergasted.

Why in Saint Nick's name did he stop?

Then it hits me.

Scarlett is watching.

Meaghan is watching.

Chris is watching.

Everyone is watching!

Aiden is constantly being amazing.

How?

Well he made sure to completely change the subject to the next players turn and no one continued the topic.

¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿

I got out of the shower to see Aiden waiting on his bed for me to finish.

He had all of his clothes with him to make sure that he wouldn't have to walk out of the bathroom with only a towel.

Unfortunately for him

I didn't.

He looked up to see that I only had a towel and was wearing it around my waist.

"Are you going to use the bathroom?" I asked trying to get some sort of conversation going.

"Y-yeah, I was just... Waiting for you to finish."

"OK then."

And now the awkward silence.

"Well then." Aiden said proving me wrong. "I will talk to you later."

He walked past me and I swore I heard him sigh as he passed but I never told him.

~~

I walked out of our suite and went straight to Chris's hoping I could talk to him.

I knocked on the door.

The door was opened by a very irritated looking Chris and a very flirty looking Courtney.

She was wearing a very loose and see-through sun dress with a very thin bikini underneath. She seemed to press into Chris's space, doing so to the point where Chris looked extremely relieved to see me.

"Hey man, what's up?" Chris asked me.

"Well I knd of wanted to talk to you, are you busy?"

Courtney looked like she desperately wanted him to say yes.

"No, I'm not busy at all." He said.

"Good, can I come in?"

He moved out of the way so I could walk in.

We went towards his room.

When he opened the door Ethan was sitting on his bed using his phone.

"Oh hey Aaron." He said once he looked up.

"Hey can you give us a minute?" I asked.

He looked between me and Chris for a moment before he got up.

"Sure." He said walking towards the door.

"I'll be in the living room." He said once he walked out.

I nodded a thanks towards him before sitting down on Ethan's bed.

"Can you lock the door?" I asked.

Chris looked at me for a moment.

Chris is my best friend so he knows when I want the door locked that means that I have something important to tell him.

He locked the door then sat on his bed facing me he leened forward and lowered his voice.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" He asked.

I sighed.

Though I don't think me and Chris fit into a lot of stereotypes the one about not being able to express our feelings may not be one of them.

"It's about Aiden." I started.

"I didn't tell you about what was happening because I thought I wouldn't need to talk about it but."

"What are you talking about?" He asked obviously confused.

"I have feelings for Aiden." I told him.

He stared at me judging my features to see if I was lying or joking in anyway.

"What happened?" He asked me looking serious.

"Well it all started freshman year."

"Wait freshman year?"

"Yeah," I told him. "Just let me explain."

Flash back

P.S if you didn't read the prologue you won't understand what's happening.

¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿

Me and Scarlett were walking to our new school.

It was our first day of high school and Scarlett was practically bouncing of the trees as we walked through the park on our way to the school.

"Oh my goodness! Can you believe that we are going to be high schoolers!?" She asked.

"No, I can not, I thought we were going to college." I replied sarcastically.

She huffed at my bad attempt at sarcasm but didn't say anything of it as we came to the playground.

I shot my hand out for Scarlett to stop when I saw the most beautiful boy in my life.

My breath got caught in my throat and my heart started pounding viciously in my chest as I stared at him.

"What are you looking at?" Scarlett asked me.

I thought for a moment.

Why is he sitting in the park all by himself?

Oh.

"Scarlett." I said. "I need you to go over to that boy and give him this." I said showing her my diamond.

"W-what!? Your diamond!?" She asked shocked. "But I thought that this was your prized possession!?"

"It is."

"But I thought your grand father gave it to you before he died!?"

"He did."

"Bu-"

"Look Scarlett. He is nervous he is not going to go to school and I can't let that happen alright? Look just give it to him act like it's yours and get him to go to school." I said giving her my diamond. "Just don't tell him that I am here."

"Ok." She said as she walked up to Aiden and made him fall in love with her five minutes after he made me fall in love with him.

¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow we are at Chapter Thirteen and finally it has been revealed

Aaron is in love with Aiden so.......yup

Anywho

What do you think is gonna happen next?

This is only my first book and whether I get a great idea or I get stumped this could become a masterpiece or just one of my first books

But honestly if I can't come up with anything then...

Jk

This is going to be good because if it is not I will not eat for two months

And I am a foodie so I can't live without food.

Anywhore

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with the story and I will see you next Chapter. bye! 👋👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
927K 30K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
482K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
Mine By Kate

Romance

277K 7.1K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...