enamoured [njh]

By horanjpg

[COMPLETED] en·am·or /iˈnamər/ verb past participle: enamoured •be filled with a feeling of love for. •ha... More

enamoured
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five

twenty two

329 11 3
By horanjpg

5 Minutes with Barbara Palvin

A week ago, we got to hang out with rising model, Barbara Palvin, when she was in Paris doing a campaign for L'Oreal. Check out her 5 minutes interview!

Int: Hello, Barbara! It's really nice to meet you. How are you enjoying Paris so far?

Barbara: Bonjour! I'm having a blast at the moment, it's always nice to be here.

Int: Great to know! So you're the new face of L'Oreal Paris! How do you feel about this?

Barbara: Feels surreal. I've been working with L'Oreal for a year now, so they're like a family to me, and i am so blessed for this opportunity! It's a fun experience to me because it's always a pleasure working with L'Oreal.

Int: And, you're walking for Victoria's Secret this year!

Barbara: Yeah! I'm so excited and really looking forward to it. It's all i've been thinking lately.

Int: We cannot wait to see you hit the runway! And now we're about to take questions from twitter. We got this one from @1dsmiled, she asked, "Are you and Niall Horan dating? If not, who is he to you?"

Barbara: Well, we're not dating. We're super close. I really enjoyed his company that some people got it translated as something else. It's private really, but he's just one of my friends.

Int: Okay, next one is from @wingsbyvictoria, "How was the VS fittings? Please give us any clue on this year's show!"

Barbara: [chuckles] VS team would kill me if i spoil any details! I could only say that we got so many wings this year and we also got amazing guest stars. So yeah, just wait for it.

Int: Good luck! And thank you for chatting with us!

Barbara: It's a pleasure! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 31 16
a feeling of love for, or a strong attraction towards another person, and the courtship behaviors undertaken by an individual to express those overal...
45.1K 2.3K 49
Love, obsession, yet being together with the two person whom you love the most.
353 34 7
enamor (v): to be filled with a feeling of love for... past tense: enamored Updates: Every Monday
4K 262 41
(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~ You went from a stranger to someone I can't stop thinking about ~ ╰--→ To everyone who thinks love can't be beauti...