Jacob Sartorius dirty imagines

By sartorius53

A fanfic about a girl named lily who (eventually) stares dating Jacob Sartorius. It's them and their journey More

The beginning
Plane tripโœˆ๏ธ
The hotel
Swimming
PLz help
Romantic
Picnic
Funtime
Please read
New story!
Love You Jacob

Sleepover

19.6K 133 13
By sartorius53

Jacobs pov
I'm having a sleepover with lily and were sitting on her bed eating Doritos, talking about life. Nowa the chance to ask her!😊 "hey lily?" I said 'yeah?' "Uhh, well, I know I've only known you for like... One day... But uh, you are really nice and..." 'Spit it out😂" lily interrupted "....will you go out with me?😶" ....... It went silent for a few seconds...
Lily's pov
OMG!!! He asked ME OUT!!!  I didn't know what to say... When after 5 seconds of silence I finally said... "YESS!!"
Jacobs pov
Yay! She said YES! I was so happy! I gave her the biggest smile😄 and I put my arm around her shoulder. She leaned her head on mine and we decided to watch a movie.
Lily's pov
We watched a scary movie and then there was a really scary part and I hugged Jacob so tight and he said 'don't worry babe😘' and kissed me on the cheek.

That was a really short chapter, sorry guys... But at least there together now😊
To be continued
Stay tuned for the next chapter👍🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 703 9
Aiden's world changes forever when her best friend is diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. *Also, I personally think this story is a lot bette...
41.6K 802 26
Addison and Bryce have broken up, but this time Bryce has cut off all communication with Addison. Two months later Addison finds out she's pregnant...
119K 3.7K 55
(formerly all my love) Sean and Kaycee are best friends. They're incredible dancers. As they try begin to navigate the water of teen love, an unspeak...
170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...