Into The Past | Tom Marvolo...

By JadedScripture

Flora Marie- Grace Nightingale from the house of Ravenclaw, didn't expect to be thrusted into a fight from go... More

Dumbledore and His Plans
Waking Up and A Password
Classifications and Charms
Potions and Tom's Tricks
Dress Shoes and A Fight
Baths and Interruptions
The Triwizards and The Captivating Ring
Potions of Sorts and Choosings of Sorts
Triwizards Cup ~ Part 1 ~
Triwizard Cup ~ Part 2 ~
The Yule Ball
Triwizard Cup ~ Part 3 ~
Victories and Realisation
Decisions and Annoyances
Boggarts and Hysteria
Grief and Problems
Winter Turmoils and Frustrations
Hypnotics and Pranks
Pine Trees and Worries
Chocolate Frogs and 'Your Mum'
Holidays- Part 1
Holidays- Part 2
Hogwarts Returns and Future Schemes
Walking Corridors and The Wild One
Antics and Entrancing
Betrayal and Enlightenment
Secret Rooms and Confessions
It's Him and Her
Games and Trivias
Eyes and Smiles
The Summer Solstice
Taking and Not Giving
Tired and Numb
Shields and Silence
Dire Needs and Desires
Beliefs and Apparations
Update
Testosterone and Ego's, I Tell You
Memories and Guests
Epilogue
Spin-Off

Sadness and Insults

7.2K 268 107
By JadedScripture

"One persons craziness is another's reality"

-Tim Burton

It was two days later and nothing had changed with the blank expression on Flora's face. She was currently in Divination, her gaze set on the globe in front of her. She may have been physically there, but mentally she wasn't. She was there... just existing in a time she shouldn't have been.

"Flora..." a soft voice called out. Flora felt the small nudge of her shoulder and turned her head in the direction of Maggie. "...the bell rung. You have to get going to your next class," Maggie explained, her lips in a thin line at the spaced out girl before her.

"Oh," Flora managed to say, her body turning to notice that indeed everyone had left to go to their next class. Her eyes settled on an impatient Abraxas Malfoy at the door and he gave her a frown.

"Are we going?" his voice spoke, his eyes moving towards Maggie.

"Yeah," she spoke, her fingers moving to pick up Flora's belongings. "Common, get up," she ushered, her body whipping around, almost flicking Flora with her raven hair.

"Sorry," Flora apologised, her body stiffly getting out of the wooden chair before following the two.

"Are you alright Flora- if you don't mind me asking?" Maggie asked, her head popping around Abraxas who was situated in the middle.

"I suppose," Flora hummed. She watched how she moved her own books into Abraxas's hands before he dropped them in Flora's grasp.

"Are you sure?" she questioned in a huff as Abraxas moved her closer to him, just in time when a student nearly barged into her.

"Watch it you scoundrel!" Abraxas called out, his ring clad fingers now falling from hers.

"I told you I am," Flora spoke, an endearing smile flashing on her face to prove it. "Anyways..." she trailed off, her smile falling as she looked at the two. "...what's going on between you two?" Flora asked, a frown present on her face at missing the signs. She of course noticed the play on words about the smirking thing they had going, but she didn't know how that had turned into walking together.

"Oh please..." Abraxas's voice drawled out, his grey-like orbs rolling to look at Flora. "...Trudgeball over here never stops smirking and it's quite annoying-if I must say," he teased, his hand coming to his head to inspect the glittering heirlooms located on his fingers.

"Buffoon," Maggie grumbled, her elbow moving to his ribcage. A triumphant smirk formed as a quiet 'oomph' fell out of his mouth.

"See! There she goes again with that bloody smirk," Abraxas whined, his body moving expertisely backwards as Maggie went for another hit. "Don't try countering a move you've already done my dear," he tutted, his right hand pushing Maggie into the next classroom. "Have fun at Economics, love," he bided cheekily, his hand gesturing for Flora to hurry up as he ran away with a cackle. Flora shook her head at his childish antics and jogged to catch up with him as he was already around the corner.

"Can't you run faster than that?" Abraxas grumbled, his head popping from around the corner as his eyes cautiously ran over behind Flora for any sign of Maggie's approaching figure.

"No," Flora answered, her jogging halting to a stop. A bell rung in the background and Flora grumbled.

"Guess I'm not going to Defense Against The Dark Arts," Abraxas smirked, his feet about to waltz away.

"Stop smirking, Malfoy," Flora teased.

"Ew, don't do that. That's only limited between Trudgeball and I," Abraxas chided, his ring clad fingers waving in front of her head.

"Whatever, I was just trying to fit in with you weirdos," Flora muttered, a smile lingering on her lips.

"Weirdo?" Abraxas frowned.

"Common Casanova, you're coming to class whether you like it or not," Flora brushed off, her palm pushing his hand away from her face.

They both rounded another corner before coming to the classroom. They both entered at the same time to find the fill in professor half way through his sentence. He gave them a tight-lipped smile and nodded for their excuse.

"Girl problems Sir." Abraxas started, his eyes casting down to Flora. "A bit unsteady this one... that time of mont-" he didn't get to finish as Flora gave him a hard whack on the head. "Ouch" he whined, his hand about to smack her in return, but the teacher interrupted their small fight.

"Sit down both of you!" He ordered.

"Sure, professor Orglebill," Abraxas chirped, moving to his seat.

"...and please refrain from making deranged and strange comments Mr. Malfoy- even if they are true," the teacher clucked.

Flora opened her mouth in protest before she closed it as she knew better. A consuming sense of sadness washed over her suddenly as she found familiar blue orbs staring back at her. Flora made her way near the back of the class, her body falling next to Sam Lumineer's. Before long class was over and Flora was finished contemplating on the situation of her father and Tom. It was a mess and she knew it. To be honest, she didn't want anything to do with him...

"Merlin," Flora sighed, her fingers closing her book and placing it in her enchanted bag. She felt a shadow over her and she cautiously looked up to find Tom. She shot her eyes back down immediately, not wanting to engage with him. He didn't know how close she was to cruciating his arse.

A clang of metal touching wood resounded in front of her. She heard his voice speak, but she tried so hard ignoring him. She heard the click of his tongue and she heard the retreating of his footsteps and heaved a sigh.She finally looked up to find her father's necklace on her desk and a note to the side. Her hand reached for her fathers necklace that was to the utmost complexity of beings and decided to leave it till later and tucked it into her pocket.

"You know..." his voice rung, her head whipping to find his leaning figure. "...I thought your father pretty much didn't care much for you from what little you told me-that he didn't pay much attention to you after your mothers death- only the grades," Tom voiced out.

"You don't know how close I'm to cruciating your arse," she growled.

"Is that why you don't really care anymore about your grades? I've been contemplating about this for awhile now," Tom asked.

"Don't start Tom, I know things" Flora threatened, angry that he had the nerve to say that. But she knew he wasn't one for pity and empathy, even though if he did, it wouldn't change anything.

"It wouldn't surprise me to be honest," he countered. "Look- I didn't come here to fight Flo-" he was interrupted as Flora spoke.

"Don't say my name," she muttered.

"This is what confuses me Flora," he continued, brushing off her comment. "It's bad that I killed your father... I know. But, the problem is you judge to harshly, you don't even know the full story," he spoke.

"Like how you killed Myrtle?" Flora spoke, her eyes blinking simultaneously.

"Wha-Damn it," he frowned.

"How did you kill him by the way? Was it a long painful death? Did he give in?" Flora questioned, her body moving towards him.

"Can you just stop?" Tom shouted.

"Can't you stop?" Flora yelled back.

"He attacked me first! What was I suppose to do?" Tom fired back, his eye twitching in anger.

"What were you suppose to do?" Flora voiced back. "Run away... not kill him... something else!" She told him. "Nevertheless he was my father. He WAS my father!"

"I'm sorry Flora, but I'm not like you. I don't run away from my problematic situations," he spat out, his ice blue eyes widening in frustration.

"Well I wouldn't have to run away if the problem just left me alone," she snapped, her nose flaring. He was in a corner and he couldn't help but feel anger at the unraveling situation. "That look in your eyes! Are you going to kill me too?" she shouted.

"Bloody hell why would I kill you?!" He roared back, his shoulder barging into hers as he went towards the professors desk before he continued. "How am I the problem anyway? I now know what your parents had to put up with... no wonder your father didn't care," he murmured.

An underlying emotion of hurt flashed her features, her mind coming up with how he was fighting fire with fire. Well, she was going to fight hurt with hurt.

"Atleast I had parents who looked after me. It's better than being on your own," she shrieked back.

Tom's face broke, his resolve to the situation crashing to the ground into a million pieces. He wondered how she knew, but then again he wasn't surprised. His fist tightened and he seethed in anger, his body bolting towards the door as he left- he HAD to leave before he would do something he'd oh so regret.

"Look who's running from their problems now!" Flora rushed out, her nails digging into her palms as Tom flew up the stairs in a rage-fueled wave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 2 1
After Minerva McGonagall left him, Dougal McGregor spent 40 years thinking he hadn't been good enough for her. To everyone else it appeared she had b...
100K 4.1K 16
Everything about him was poisonous, his looks, his power and, most of all, his magic. And yet, she knew she would never want him to change, because...
5K 270 40
Charlize Lysander wants many things. Having a dying mother is not one of those things. Neither is being Voldemort's daughter. But she doesn't know th...
125K 3.5K 15
Melodie Rose Potter was a girl unlike any other. The night of her parents death she was shipped of by the old fool that liked to call himself Dumbled...