I Don't Belong In This Mental...

Від xGeenax

What would you do, if you were trapped behind white walls? What would you do if people thought you were crazy... Більше

Chapter One: Her Name Is Akura
Chapter Two: All They See Is A Crazy Girl
Chapter Three: I Just Met A Normal Person.
Chapter Four: Sunday's With Max
Chapter Six: They are after me...
Chapter Seven: The Yellow House
Chapter Eight: Hurting Myself feels good
Chapter Nine: He Repeated My Same Mistake
Chapter Ten: Change For Worst?
Chapter Eleven: He will never like me
Chapter Twelve: Something Is Going On
Chapter Thirteen: New Mysterious girl
Chapter Fourteen: Confused.
Chapter Fifteen: I Can't Remember A Thing...
Chapter Sixteen: Arrested
Chapter Seventeen: Hope...
Chapter Eighteen: Mumble your thoughts...
Chapter Nineteen: I Hate You

Chapter Five: He can't be Ethan...

998 16 2
Від xGeenax

Akura’s P.o.v

Weeks have passed and things changed completely, since the day Bill came into my room. He took my Barbie away and broke it in front of me.  He then searched all over my room and didn’t find anything else. I have been locked in the padded room for days and Bill doesn’t want to get me out. I am very hungry and thirsty but he doesn’t want to give me food or water. He saw the bible in my room and told me who gave me it, but I can’t tell him. Since I didn’t want to tell Bill he is forcing me to stay all the time when I am not with him locked in here or in my room. I haven’t been seeing Max anymore because I can’t let Bill know that Max is my friend, but its making me sad.  The only friend I had and now I can’t have him…

Nine Years Later….

“Ugh wake up! Bill is waiting for you…” The new nurse shouted. I groaned and pushed myself off bed. Stupid Bill, I hate him. I walked towards Bill office without doing anything else to my body; no shower, no change in clothes, no fixing my hair, no brushing my teeth, NOTHING. “Well it’s so nice to have you here” Bill said with an evil smile on his face. “Yea” I lied. He stood up and grabbed his belt. He slammed me into the wall and started hitting me with the belt. I cried in pain, tear drops falling into my toes.

Every single inch of my back hurt from the pain. After he finished hitting me I threw myself in the floor not being able to stay up any longer. “All this time I haven’t figured out what is fucking wrong with you! And I can’t quit this Job until I know… You ruined my life!!” He said smacking me once more with the belt in the face I screamed in pain and started sobbing. I touched my face slowly but it hurt me too much. “GET OUT! AND IF YOU TELL SOMEONE I AM GOING TO TELL THEM TO INJECT YOU TO SLEEP… AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?” I nodded and he smiled. I slowly tried getting up but ended up falling back again. It’s impossible, my body hurts to much. I used the chair for support and got up slowly.

I feel like my body is going to break and there would be nothing left of me. “LEAVE, UGH ITS SO STESSING SEEING YOU HERE AND NOT HITTING YOU” Bill yelled. I looked at him with sorry eyes and he shook his head and pointed to the door. I slowly stumbled to my room; crashing into some things in the hallways and making people look at me very weird. Maybe it’s how I was walking, or how my cheek was maybe red or purple or why I had a lot of purple and red marks in my body, but can careless.

Once I made it to my room I threw myself in bed and stayed there for a few minutes. Maybe today no one will miss seeing me from behind the fence. Like someone knows who you are, my mind said. I mentally slapped myself and got up, I can’t be fearless, and I have to show everyone here I don’t give up. I went to the bathroom and got a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a clean blue vest and brushed my long hair. I let it loose and it feel to my waist. Umm, I don’t like the shoes they give here so I would walk without shoes. I went to the fence that separates crazy people from normal people and took a seat in the floor watching everyone. They put this fence here since I always came to the normal people and Bill thinks I shouldn’t be with normal people. I hate him a lot. But I once and then see normal people closer. Some of them sometimes go to my side of the fence to visit friends or family.

A few hours have passed and no one today has come to visit a person. The fence slowly opens and I move a little bit back. I lay my back in the wall and look up to find a guy looking down at me. “Hello” He said. “Hi” I said in a very low voice waving my hand. “What is your name?” He asked. “I’m Akura, How about you?” I respond. “I’m Ethan” My heart stops and I quickly look up at him. His name is Ethan but he has to be another Ethan not the one I met a long time ago. This Ethan has black hair and light brown eyes, the other Ethan had yellow hair and blue eyes… He stretched his hand out for me and I grabbed it. I got a weird feeling in my belly but ignored it; I don’t want another visit to Bill for being sick. Once I was standing we both look at each other’s eyes. “How old are you?” Ethan asked.

How old am I exactly? I think I’m 15 but I don’t know. “Um I’m 15, How about you?” I say lowly. “I’m 16; you talk very low don’t you.” “I think I do” I reply.

Ethan’s P.o.v

Wow Akura is hot. She has Light brown hair till her waist, Purple- greyish eyes, a really nice body and plump pink lips. Her only problem is her pale white skin, her low voice and that she is probably crazy but why is she out here? “Akura why are you out here, don’t you have family visits or have to be in your room?” I ask. She looked down and I could swear a tear rolled down her eyes but she quickly whipped it away. “I like being here and see normal people. Also I don’t have a family, I never did and I am tired of being in my room…” She said in a very low voice, I almost couldn’t hear her. Wow she has no family? But someone had to leave her here. But she probably doesn’t know that; but I don’t want to hit that topic with her. “Um what is your sickness?” She shrugged her shoulders and looked at my eyes. Her intense glare looked like she was trying to figure something out but she soon softened.  My eyes glared over her body and every detail of her. Why can’t the whores from school be like her? ; Very sexy and mysterious. I will so die for Akura to be with me in bed, I swear she would be good. I looked at her face and saw she actually looked comfortable, but how? Usually girls wink at me when I look at their bodies or they look very freaked out or uncomfortable but she doesn’t. What the hell? “Um well I will have to get going, it was a pleasure meeting you” I say. “The pleasure is mine” She said with a weak smile. Something is wrong with her, she looks hurt and she has a lot of bruises in her body. I pulled her into a hug laid my chin in her shoulder. She hugged back tightly and laid her head in the curve of my neck. Her warm breath caressed my neck and I couldn’t help but tighten my embrace in her. No matter how weird this is but I strangely I don’t want to let her go…

I have to let her go some day but I don’t want to this is very comfortable and she is so soft and warm. Without letting go of her I kissed her cheek. She smiled and rested her head in my shoulder again. When I was about to let go she planted a small warm kiss on my neck. I felt a million of emotions explode in my stomach. I froze and kept looking at her. She frowned and lowered her head. “Um well Bye” She mumbled. She slowly walked off and I kept watching until she entered the elevator. She looked at me one more time before the door closed.

After I paid the visit to my uncle I decided I would hang out with my friends. I took my skateboard from my book bag and skated to the skating park. “Hey Bro” Me and Jake did our hand shake and I said Hi to Elizabeth, Chad, Tommy and of course Courtney. They all greeted me and Courtney was just twisting her hair flirting. I winked at her and she did back.  I wished she wasn’t with us just because she is trying to make me her boyfriend but it’s not going to happen, I don’t do dates. “So man how was your visit to that crazy hospital?” Chad asked skating around me. “It was better than what I thought” Jake skated towards me and stood in front of me. “Ohhh, I can see something else happened in the crazy place. Who was the lucky crazy girl you had sex with?” He said wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and skated away. Elizabeth signaled me to stop and she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards everyone else. “Tell us, did you got it in or not?” She asked curious.

I am not a sex machine; I hate how my friends think that. Sure I take a lot of whores to the motel room but that’s it, nothing else happens from there.  It’s Just pleasure for a night without even anything else about them. Also it’s not like I have a whore every day. Oh yes you do. A voice in my head said. Shut up, I don’t thought. Ha ha, you are a sex machine; you are a man whore Ethan. The voice said back. I mentally slapped myself and zoned back to earth. “Woah, you were out from your five senses for a while, this girl must be good, give me for number someday” I slapped Tommy and looked at Elizabeth. “I didn’t get it in, what makes you think that?” I asked trying to calm myself. My heart was beating really fast as the thought of Akura came in my mind.  “Well you look really tense and this is new in you. You clearly meet a girl but this girl is different, maybe she gave you a better blowjob” Jake answered for Elizabeth. “Look I didn’t get a blowjob or got it in. I did meet a girl but she was a crazed girl that lives in the mental place” “Woohoo, get to go! Pick her up at seven and transform her into a normal woman” Tommy said smirking. I slapped the back of his head once again and shoot him a death glare. “Is she hot?” Chad asked. “Sure, she has a really nice sculpted body, light brown hair till her waist, pale white skin and purple greyish eyes.” “Wohaaa she has purple eyes! Wow she must be a sex demon” I slapped Tommy once again and looked over at Courtney who looked like she was going to kill someone. “Umm looks like our Ethan is in love” Elizabeth said giggling. All the guys started doing kissing noises and I couldn’t stop laughing. “You guys…think I am… In love, so funny, you know I don’t do girlfriends or love” I said in between laughs.  We spent the rest of times listening to everyone say how Akura and me are going to be. Laughing and stories were endless but Courtney wasn’t laughing, she disappeared after a while but I couldn’t care less. 

I headed home and went to the kitchen to find my mom doing dinner. “Hey honey, how is your uncle?” She asked kissing my cheek. “He is still depressed, I don’t understand why.” Mom let out a breath and frowned but quickly smiled at me sadly. “One day you will understand why” One day… I wonder when that is going to be. But my uncle has no reason to be sad, it can’t be because he has been in there his whole life because I think he is pretty used to be there so then what is it?  “Where is dad?” I ask. She frowned and looked at me. “He is waiting for you upstairs” I nodded and walked to my room I threw my book bag there and went to his room. “You are a disgrace to humanity son! I told you to get a fucking a in your grades and you disappoint me once again! You go hang out with friends instead of trying to plan your future as a business man” He shouted. I laid my body against the wall and looked at him “Sorry dad, it’s not going to happen again.” “YOU SAY THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME AND YET IT HAPPENS! YOU HAVE A FUTURE TO PLAN AS A FREAKING BUSSINESS MAN; YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR GAMES OR HANG OUTS! GET GOOD GRADES BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TO BE MARRIED WITH JESSICA SOON AND YOU WILL OWN A GOD DAMN BUSSINESS AND BE SUCESSFUL IN LIFE!” My hand became a fist and I squeezed it hardly trying to control my anger.

“Whatever dad how many times I have told you that you can’t control my fucking future!” I said in frustration. He walked up to me and looked at me in the eyes with a hateful look. He raised his hand and slapped me hardly. I stood like that squeezing tighter my fist so I don’t do some crazy shit. “Talk to me again like that and you will be marrying Jessica tomorrow!” He said slamming his book in the desk and taking a seat furiously. I stormed out of his room and went downstairs. “Honey where are you going?” “I am out mom, don’t wait for me tonight” I screamed. I slammed the door and got in my car. I stayed there for a few minutes and then slammed the stering wheel over and over again! I HATE MY DAD HE IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE. I don’t deserve anything of this. Maybe you do… My mind said. But I couldn’t care less of what my mind told me.

I took my phone out and made a call. I hung up and quickly drove to the nearest Motel…

Wow Akura meet this Ethan. Umm too bad it’s not the other Ethan. :( But I hoped ya enjoyed. Please comment and vote. I will totally appreciate it. If you comment I will answer back quickly and if you vote then here is a special thank you: Thank you for those who vote, it means the world to meh !! <3  So please comment and vote. :D 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

the amnesiac Від ya girl

Підліткова література

7K 155 20
What would you do if you woke up in a hospital bed, not knowing anything about yourself except for your name?
2.7K 246 33
The average human being spends every second of his day fighting against the force of nature to see another day. But I'm different. I'm not afraid of...
Behind closed doors Від _sumvicious ❤️

Підліткова література

10.3K 310 19
3 sides to every story Yours. Mines. And the truth I act like everything is fine. I laugh at people's jokes, I do stupid shit with my friends and I...
Note in Blood Від Knighte

Підліткова література

350 6 10
Lily, a five year old child loses her parents in a horrible accident. Afterwords she is forced to live with her Grandmother who works all the time an...