Secret Deal | B.BH

By starlight_sy

[Still Editing] " If I got higher score than you for next week exam, you'll be my girlfriend for the 3 month... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

3.9K 175 18
By starlight_sy

Byun Baekhyun POV

After I finished my performance, I looked at Chunhe. She took her bag and left. I sighed saw her left. Chanyeol patted my shoulder told me to stay strong. I smile weakly at him. We went to our table.

" Where Chunhe go ? " Chanyeol asked. He know I'm curious about it.

" We also don't know " Jongsuk replied.

Suddenly I smell something. All of us looked at each other. What this smell ? I looked around. Many of people faint ? Chunmi run to door and tried to open it. He looked at us.

" It locked " He said.

All of us started worried. My eyes got heavier. I took out my phone tried to call someone but everything went black without I realized it.

I open my eyes slowly. I felt really dizzy right now. I tried to massage my head but my hand can't move. I looked around me. I saw my other members here got tied. I tried to release myself but the it useless.

" Yah. Wake up " I said while kicked chair person beside me. It Chanyeol anyway. He groaned and looked at me annoyedly.

" Don't dis- Where on earth we right now ? " he asked with widen eyes. I rolled my eyes.

" Kick chair beside you. Don't make any sound " he nodded and kicked chair person beside him.

The others wake up after their chair got kicked. Luckily I'm not. We gave each other confused look. Now we really need to go. If my mind not mistake I know who do this. Suddenly the light turned on. We looked at people who just enter.

" Naeun ? Jisoo ? " Chunmi gasped. I know this Jisoo planned but what with Naeun ? She walked to me.

" Hi baby " she smirked at me.

" Don't baby me. Let me go Naeun. You such a fake " I said.

" Yeah, I'm fake. But this fake girl that stupid girl believe " she sat on my lap. Damn this girl.

" Get up and who you mean ? " I asked but she just laughed.

" Your fake girlfriend " she replied and smirked at me.

" She your friend " I don't believe that she do this to her. She betray her own friend.

" Not until she stole you from me " what on earth she said ?

She get up from me and walked to Jisoo. She kissed Jisoo on lips. So disgusting. She cover her evil with her Innocent look. Suddenly I remember that, Naeun dated with Chunmi. I looked at him who stare at her with anger.

" I don't know you betray us, Jisoo " Chunmi said. Jisoo looked at him and laughed.

" Said the one who killed my sister " we gave him confused look. He walked to Chunmi and punched him.

" Now is my turn to show you how hard life lose someone you love " he smirked.

" Don't you dare touch Chunhe ! " he shouted.

Suddenly Jisoo took out phone. Wait it my phone ?! How he got my phone ?! Damn. He called someone. Don't tell me he called

" Hello Baek. Can we meet ? " It Chunhe voice. Jisoo laughed.

" You not Baekhyun. Who are you ?! " I felt relief that she still memorize my voice. But I felt afraid now.

" Hello Chungie " Jisoo greet her. She took a while to reply back.

" Jisoo ? " she asked. She must be shocked.

" Miss me ? " he asked and smirked.

" Where Baekhyun ? Don't do something stupid, Jisoo " she said calmly.

" Are you only care for him ? How about his members ? Also your brother ? " what the.

" Come and safe them, Chunhe. I have surprise for you " no she can't come.

" Where are you now ? " she asked. Jisoo looked at me and smirked.

" I will text you " he said and hang up.

He typed something. I thought he gave her this place address. Please don't come Chunhe. You in danger if you do. God please stop her.

Choi Chunmi POV

I really want to beat him to death for bring my sister in this case. I looked at Baekhyun. He looked worried and upset. Damn. I really need to run from here before Chunhe come.

" What you mean by I killed your sister ? " I asked. He looked at me in anger.

" You forgot ? Let me refresh. Your first girlfriend or should I say you first toy. Kim Jimin " he said. Wait what !! Jimin his sister ?

" Shocked ? You better be. Now my turn to do revenge on you " he said and left us.

//Flashback//

Two years ago. I dated with someone because of dare. She a nerd. Everyone hate her include me. You know who will dated a nerd like her ? She bored. One day, I got drunk. I went to her house. She live alone. I knocked her door. She shocked look at me.

" Oppa " she gasped and helped me walked inside.

" I will take some clothes " she said and went to her room. I followed her.

" Oppa, what are you doing in my room " she looked at me afraid controlled herself.

I walked towards her until her back kissed the wall. I trapped her. She looked at me with afraid eyes. I went closer to her and closer until I can felt her breath. And I

********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 707 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
Desire By DANNI

Fanfiction

74K 3.5K 35
Wooyoung's P.O.V. I laughed loudly at the joke Yeosang and Mingi made right before we split up and I walked into math class, but I instantly stopped...
3.2K 182 9
"Miss Yn! I need you in my office after meeting." His tone wasn't diffrent from what he talk in with others and almost everyday but it was still diff...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...