Anime!Male X Female!Reader On...

By AKECHlGORO

PLEASE READ: Just some One~Shots created by me, Author~San/Chan. Requests are open but if I get to many req... More

Hideyoshi Nigachika X Reader
Ayato Kirishima X Reader

Requests OPEN!

656 3 5
By AKECHlGORO

Hello everybody!~ Author~San/Chan here!~ and this chapter is telling YOU! That requests are open! So feel free to request. If you haven't read the description to the story yet, be sure to look at it because sometimes, you'll request a character I don't know whatsoever. Remember to request the way I asked you to or else I probably won't accept. I only accept five requests at a time so if you request something after I have five requests already I will NOT be able to make it for you. Tell me in the comments if I ever make a mistake since I use a small IPhone 4 to write all this. (My parents don't buy me a better phone. -.-) Just call me Author~San or Chan (if you're younger San and if you're older Chan. :3 )

Bye! And remember, only five requests at a time!

REQUESTS OPEN...

NOW!

Feel free to request now!~ :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
960K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
117K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...