Mikira's Guide to The Crazy G...

By Raven_Squerrl

All my roleplay characters and book characters and important people all in one in this guide to the Crazy Gan... More

Mikira's Guide
Sootkit/ paw/ night/ star
Jasper Bellwood/ Jason/ Vince Hexic

Jayden/ Jillian (Jenna) Bellwood

58 0 0
By Raven_Squerrl

This is probably my most common female human character. She has dark brown hair and dark green eyes (Jayden) or golden brown hair with sea blue eyes. (Jillian/ Jenna). These characters are different sides of my own personality, being nerdy, sarcastic, funny, intelligent, and flirty.
Jayden: Jayden is seen through many different settings, such as The Kryptonite Project and many roleplays. She is the sarcastic, funny, and sassy character with a smart brain.
Jillian (Jenna): She is seen in Disney RP, Bellwood School, and many more. She is the nerdy, very smart, and a bit flirty me who loves video games and various fan bases.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
75.5K 8.4K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
84.6K 2.2K 82
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...