One Destination

By QuillSmort14

Emma Cloud was born into a horrible family, at the age of five she was removed from her family and put into f... More

One Destination
The Change
Chapter 2
The Mall :-(
Gamer Girl
My Past
Part 2 To Birthday Wishes....
My Life (part 1)
The Ghost

Birthday Wishes, Past Memories, and Revealed Secrets (Part 1)

81 3 0
By QuillSmort14

Emma's P.O.V.

Tomorrow is my birthday, the day that I dread the most. It brings back too many...memories. Just thinking about it...

"Hey Emma? What's wrong?" I heard someone say, I turned around to find Louis. I wiped a stay tear from my face, and put my wall up.

"Nothing Louis" I said trying to push past him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the kitchen.

"Let go of me Louis!" I say shaking my arm out of his grip.

"I don't know if you know this, but you CAN trust me." Louis said looking at me with his big sappy green eyes.

"I can't trust anyone." I said and stomped off and ran up to my room... like always.

~~~~

The Next Day~

~~~~

I woke up and felt a weird pressure on the right side of my bed. I opened my eyes and saw seven people sitting at the edge of my bed holding a birthday cake. I have never had a birthday cake before, well not one of my own at least. I sat up and hugged everyone and thanked them as they wished me happy birthday. They all left so that I could get dressed.

As soon as I was done getting dressed I went down stairs and found everyone waiting in the living room. They all got up and we went out for breakfast at I hop. I got chocolate chip pancakes and a fruit smoothie. It was really fun, when we were done eating we walked out to the car and I tripped on the sidewalk. I fell hard.

(flash back)

I put my hands up to cushion the blow. He hit me one more time, "There, five new bruises for a new five year old." My Dad said brushing his hands together and then grabbing another beer from the frig.

(Flash back end)

"EMMA!!! are you okay?" Someone said, I realized I was still on the ground. Niall helped me off the ground.

" You haven't answered my question yet, Are you okay?" Mrs. Styles asked me.

"Yes I am, sorry." I said looking away and shaking the old feelings off.

"What was that all about?" I heard Liam ask Zayn. 

Once we were home I opened my presents. I opened Mr. and Mrs. Styles present first.

"Oh My Gosh!!! thank you so much!" I said as I lifted the silver picture frame out of the gift bag. I hugged both of them. The next present I opened was Harry's, I pulled out the long silver heart shaped locket, I opened it and found a picture of me and Harry playing video games together. I hugged him and struggled to keep myself from crying. Niall handed me a bag, it was a blue bag with floral on the side and silver stripes at the top. (Pic on the side) I pulled out a pair of little silver butterfly earrings. There was a card, I'll read that later. Louis shoved a big plastic bag at me that said something in french that I couldn't read. I opened it up and inside there was A BUNCH of makeup. I gave him a hug and thanked him, I looked over and on the table was a green gift bag. I grabbed it I looked over at Liam and Zayn who where both shaking their heads no. "It came in the mail." Mr. Styles said shrugging. I reached in and grabbed a little red leather book. I turned it in my hands. Staring at it, I know who this is from.

(flash back)

I handed her the little red leather book. "I love it!!" Taylor said hugging me to near death. "I figured you would." I said with a cocky grin on my face that read I know you too well. I grabbed Taylor's suit case and took it down stair, I am really gonna miss her. We hugged one more time and then she was off to her new foster parents.

(Flash back end)

I dropped the book on the table. "I miss her, so much." I say before bursting into tears.... Just like every other birthday.

~~~~~~~

Hey, okay guys so here is the next chapter!!!!!!!! I hope you love it, I worked hard on it, PS its a split chapter....

QuillSmort14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 27.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
254K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.