"He's just my teacher"

By gomane

Luci's summer break just ended. The thing is that Luci doesn't know about her new hot english teacher that al... More

2. The new teacher
3. Hot in T-shirt
4. Why did he add me ?
5. The poster
6. The Masquerade
7. That's a lipstick mark
8. Time for new clothes
9. We almost kissed
10. It was him
11. It was only just a dream
12. Detention detention..
13. The changing room

1. My first school day

2.1K 10 0
By gomane

"LUCI !!!" I heard my mom scream 7 at the morning.

It's Monday and I must get used to it. My summer break ended today. I didn't do anything this summer I just stayed at home, i'm not saying that I stayed at home in months but I mostly was at home doing literally nothing. Of course I spend some time with my friends, well I have two friends that i've known since I was a fetus, we can be ourselves around each other. We've done so many crazy and weird stuffs with each other that I will remember in my whole life. We aren't those girls who goes to parties and do drugs or drinks or anything similar to that. We are basically 3 normal girls with some weird memories.

I live with my mom, dad and my younger sister who's 3 years younger than me and i'm 16. She goes to the same school as me. The school is around 10 minutes away from where I live so I usually walk to school.

I took a quick look at my clock, it was 7:10 in the morning. I jumped out from my bed heading off to the shower as I usually do every morning since years ago.

I put on some clothes, high waisted black jeans with a white crop top, my mom bought the white crop top from Italy this summer when she was there with some friends from her work. I really love it

I applied some foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner and some rouge as I usually do. I only put a bit of it on my face, it's not like i'm caking my face in makeup. I've got a tan so I had to put a bit more rouge than I usually do so you could at least see it.

After I was done with my makeup I started to brush my middle long brown hair that was in a lighter shade than my eyes. My eyes got a bit of red in it, it's a mix between red and brown and it's very odd but I think it's cool.

I went downstairs to brush my teeth's. After i've done that I put my white low converse on and grabbed an apple on my way out.

I was waiting for my friends, Amy and Haley to get done so we could head down to school.

They both came out within 5 minutes. I took a deep breath and we started to make our way down to school.

Let's see how this day turns out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 74 16
A 18 year old girl in her last year of high school had sex with her English teacher. She thought this would be a one time thing but it turned out it...
35.7K 325 17
Here are some one shots to escape reality and enjoy some lovely scenarios. Of course smut is included. Most chapers are short but I try to write as...
The SUB By Stormy

Teen Fiction

216 0 23
When a class teacher goes on maturity leave for six weeks. They have a sub this sub isn't like the rest they try finding out who they are. It a reall...
14.1K 389 20
What's the perfect way to end a summer romance? Not with the guy you've fallen for being your new art teacher! He's the teacher. She's the student. ...