From geek to chick

Par ironmanxxxx

What extent would you go to just to fit in like the rest of your school instead of being looked at like you w... Plus

From geek to chick
Being geek
Grooming the high heels
Girly time
Transformation
Beauty queen
Love,hatred and mixed feelings
Harsh moments and sweet memories
Lies, love and confusion
Trembling
Breathing
Love triangle
Surprise
Busy busy busy
Broken , pain and tears
What? We just kissed and i liked it
Breaking up !
Mending hearts
Happiness, sadness ?
In LOVE
Suffering
Tears of joy
Home sweet home
Hello to a beautiful life
The end
AUTHORS NOTE********
Authors note

Heart broken

12.4K 314 74
Par ironmanxxxx

Chapter 2

"You have a crush on Zac, Zac Anderson?"He gasped i take it he didn't take this discovery very well as I expected. Austin maybe his friend but he knew all about Zac and his badboy reputation and well ...was not very pleased with it.

I watched him yell at me and all i could do was nod. I had nothing to say to him now because this was how i felt and i nor him could change that. In that moment Austin suddenly became quiet as he sighed in defeat and came and sat down next to me and nudged my shoulder teasingly.
"So when did this happen?"he asked quietly. I realised from his tone he had now accepted the fact that i was in love with Zac.

"Since 3rd grade"i replied after a short pause.

"Oh right, so why dont you tell him that?"he suggested. My eyes opened wide in horror as i turned my face to him.

"What? No way! Are you mad Austin?"i snapped completely shocked by his response.

"Oh come on ab's what if he likes you back? I know hes got a badboy personality but deep down hes a cool guy. I mean ive known him for a long time. He may mess around with girls but thats only because he has not found anything serious and what if he is looking for something serious and that is you?"he said with a hint of satisfaction with his words.

"Nah ah! No! A girl like me? Be his something serious? You are crazy Austin i always knew you were but now I actually believe it" i sarcastically replied with a smirk. Austin rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on! When are you going to stop thinking low of yourself? Your a great girl and any guy would be lucky have you." After a short pause trying to read my expression on my face he said "Look if you tell him it might be a good thing for you. He might feel something back i mean you did sit together for calculus. And you need to stop being shy. Trust me ill be there with you ok so your not nervous and plus guys like a confident girl. He will be taken aback by your sudden confidence "he said holding my hand and slowly stroking the back of it with the tip of his thumb. My nerves got the best of me.

I looked at him and sighed.

"Ok fine! I will do it BUT promise you'll be there with me?" I said to him seriously.

He chuckled "i promise and im always with you"he smiled. His smile suddenly made me feel relaxed and i felt like everything will be okay. I mean how bad could it be. I trust Austin and he knows Zac really well so maybe it wont be as bad as it sounds.

I just had to follow Austin's instincts and trust him.

...................

The next morning i woke up regularly at 6:34 in the morning and took a shower the orange juice was a mission to get out my hair, after the shower i jumped in my skinny jeans and threw on a pink casual top with a blue jacket. I left my hair open and clipped my fringe back.

I hesitatingly looked at my makeup box which ridiculously i only owned mascara and lip Gloss. I could not do makeup at all but i just quickly clotted on some mascara. Soon after i was ready I grabbed my books and bag and made my way to school.

............

The first thing i saw as i stepped in too college was Zac. He was stood against his locker talking to his friends, who were also a part of his football team and shared the same bad boy status as him.

Not surprising.

I took a big breath, i was going to do it. All night Austins words swam repeatedly in my head and clouded my thoughts. With the last thought I gathered the strength and began to walk towards him with my feeble and jelly like knees. My mind constantly telling me stop and turn and never look back but my heart telling me otherwise. I didn't doubt my love for Zac one bit. I was fully aware that we were different beings but even opposites attract right?

I walked up to him. His back turned towards me. With every little strength i had i lifted my hand and tapped him slowly with my finger.
''H..hey Zac " i called him, i felt my heart tremble fast at just the sound of me saying his name out loud. I looked around as i spotted Austen from a far giving me thumbs up. Just what i needed right now.

Support from my best friend. I was nothing without him. I felt my heart beat in my eyes as I realised that i had now caught his attention.

"Yes'?" Zac replied turning around.

"Ermm.. Hi'' i said to him all shy and coy. I looked up to face him. And i swear my heart stopped beating for a second. Zac was gorgeous. No, beautiful i felt my cheeks turn red as I swallowed in his complexion. Perfect jaw structure. Hazel eyes. Brown scruffy hair and defined cheek line.

"Hey "he replied scratching the back of his head with confusion. Probably wondering who i was? No joke right there.

"Ermm ....iii ...ermm ..."i started to speak. Come on Abby just get it over with. I just had to get it out. My feelings for him haunted me (in a good way of course) but was the type of person who just had to get whatever was on mind over with. This was a straight up struggle but i would not be in good terms with my self if i backed out.

"What do you want?"he asked. His eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

He stood there looking gorgeous as hell whilst i looked like i was choking on air.

"Erm..i..i i just wanted to ask you...if you ever wanted to go out ..sometime?"i managed to say as i caught my breath straight after.

What? I couldn't just tell him i was madly in love with him and how i fantasised us being married with 5 kids right there and then could i?

Asking him out first was kind of the real deal.

I watched silently as i felt the eyes of his jockey friends burning into me. I waited for his reaction but i could not read his face until to my surprise burst out laughing really loud that all the students came out into the hallway.

"Im sorry what? "He mocked mercilessly. My face turned red as my hands began to shudder i quickly held them into a tight fist. I was completely in shock! Ok rejection was one thing but public humiliation?

"Sorry but i don't go to your nerd classes or clubs or whatever. Go ask someone out from there" he scoffed. Everyone giggled and laughed at his comment. I couldn't even look around at their faces thats how humiliated i felt. The last bit of courage i had had just evaporated. I was just a nerd that no one would date. Why did i bother? How could i be so stupid and let my stupid feelings get carried away with hope that maybe Zac and i had a chance. That maybe he could want me. A basic nobody!

Tears filled in my eyes as i held my fists tighter

Before i could endure anything else i turned the other way and ran off in the opposite direction. Without looking again at my mockery that I clearly put on myself.
I heard someone shout my name and it was Austen. I ignored him and continued running away from my misery. I ran all the way home before anyone else saw me. Before Austen could catch up to me.

I opened the lock to my house forcing the key in as it clicked open thankfully and i ran upstairs to my room. Luckily my parents weren't home to see me like this. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I was a mess. I flung open the door and threw my bag and books and whatever else i had in my band on the floor and jumped on the bed and soaked the sheets with my tears.

I buried my face in my pillow. I suddenly didn't feel sad anymore but rather angry. Not with anyone else but myself. I even told myself i couldn't do it. What a joke i was? A now laughingstock. I couldn't even dare to go college tomorrow. But more importantly i felt like a loser and it hurt. I hated this feeling.

I hated being the laughing stock. I could not take this anymore. I would not let them get away with this. I felt my anger spread through my veins i could feel the scorching heat against my skin. I was buring with anger.

I suddenly heard footsteps. Completely forgetting that i had locked the door behind me.

"Abby are you ok?"I heard him say. I knew it was Austin straight away. He would never let me go through this alone. I felt him walk over to my bed and stroked me gently on my head.

"Hey Abs?" He half whispered gently.

I got up and threw my arms around him and buried my head in his chest. By now all the mascara had traveled down to my cheeks and stained the pillows.

"Hey shhh its okay don't cry, i just gave him a mouthful of my own. He will regret everything one day"he said stroking my hair gently caressing me as i began to calm down and felt comforted.

"He's a jerk Abs, he does not know what he's missing out on. Your the most incredible girl ever and he will realise that soon enough. Dont feel disheartened your amazing and so brave trust me" he said softly

My heavy breathing calmed down as i stopped crying by his reassuring words. He always knew what  to say at the right time.

I shut my eyes tightly as I tried to get the mental image of what just happened out of my head as i hugged him and tightened my grip around his neck. Soon I realised we were both in the most intimate position ever i pulled back.

I kept my gaze down. I couldn't even look at Austin as he began to stroke my face softly brushing his fingers against my cheek.

"It will all get better" he whispered. The thought of public humiliation haunting me down the corridors of college forever angered me even more.

"No it wont!" I yelled. Pushing his hand away from my face with irritation."Austin i cant take this anymore, i wont! Im so done with being the school loser. Nerd, joke i don't want to be like this anymore! I want to teach Zac a lesson now! He can't get away with it. Ill make sure! Ive had enough of boys like treating me and other girls like me like crap" i cried again. The tears fell after uncontrollably after my little sobs.

"Abby how exactly do you plan on doing that?"he asked as his eyes opened with bewilderment. Like he just saw a pot of gold. I knew he would be on this with me.

"I want to transform into a 'Girl' Austin, i want to be a girl like Chelsea "i said as I looked up at him and watched his facial expression.

All he did was give me a shocking expression.

"What? "he asked as he let out a little nervous laugh.

"Im being serious Austin, if i have to get him back then the only way i will if i become his 'type'" i said fully aware of what my motive was now. I smiled a little. Austin was a little dazed by my decision but it did not effect me

I had enough now. This was it! it was about time i did something about this! To do it for the girls like me out there. Who suffer silently by the hands of jerks like Zac. My feelings for him had effaced from the depths of heart. It was now filled with rage and vengeance.

It was time i would show people that be careful who you make fun of.

Especially Zac Anderson .

He better watch out!

.......................................................

Hey guys how did you like this chapter then?

It going great , sorry if its short.

Next chapter Austin pov

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.2M 153K 32
Peyton Hills has it all. She has a perfect life, surrounded by loving and supportive parents who shockingly aren't divorced. She is surrounded by po...
685K 24.1K 38
(Note: This story was written entirely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously. Do check out Version 2 of this story for a not-so-co...
237K 4.8K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...
2.3M 41.4K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...