Midnight Shades

Av zeebooks

Behind an old tree she would sit and stare at him, admire his beauty and charm, hidden by the darkness of the... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A Message.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Surprise (1)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Q&A?
Chapter 48
Q&A Answers!
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Surprise (2)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Surprise (3)
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Thank You.
Winners and New Book.
Another Q&A?
Q&A Answers.
Bonus Chapter: Family
What Do You Think?

Chapter 51

947 50 56
Av zeebooks

It's nine in the morning when I wake up to the terrible stomach ache. Groaning, I roll to lie on my stomach on the bed, making Louis' hand drop from around my waist. I feel as if someone is kicking my stomach repeatedly and the pain somehow makes me want to cry.

"Fuck." I curse before I get up. Just as I start to move, I feel something running down my thighs. My eyes widen in horror before I look back at the bed, eyes landing the small spot of blood on the sheets.

This cannot be happening.

Quickly, I open one of the drawers and take one of Louis' boxers before I run to the bathroom and take off the other pair of boxers Louis gave me before washing it, myself and my legs.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I repeatedly curse, not in the mood for this shit right now. I hate periods, they always come twice as hard and they always tire me.

I take dozens of tissues and place them temporarily instead of the tampon before washing my hands and getting out. Once I get back inside the room, I see a shirtless Louis with a piece of cloth as he cleans the mattress. My cheeks burn in embarrassment one Louis looks up and smiles widely.

"Good morning." He grins, still cleaning the spot from the mattress.

"I'm sorry." I groan, seeing the sheets on the floor already and picking them up.

He raises his eyebrow at me with a smirk and says, "For getting your period?"

I roll my eyes. "And ruining the sheets."

"There's this amazing thing called a washing machine." He teases, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Still," I mumble, feeling incredibly embarrassed. "I need some tampons."

"I figured," He nods. "I will go get you some."

I thank him as he kisses my forehead and takes the sheets from my hands and leaves the room. Later, Louis puts on some clothes before he tells me that Liam is still asleep and leaves to get the tampons. 

After tucking the fresh sheets, I sit down on the floor and turn on the TV in Louis' room, flipping through the channels until I settle on a movie called Letters to Juliet. A few minutes into the movie, my phone vibrates next to me, indicating that I have a new message from Louis.

Louis; I'm here, what type do you want?

Me; Tampax, the compak one please!

Louis; Alright.

Louis; Jesus there're so many.

Louis; Like SO. FUCKING. MANY.

Me; Lol, yeah I know😜

Louis; Why don't all women use the same shit?

Me; Because every vagina is different😶

Louis; I know; they are just TOO MANY.

Louis; I'm fucking stressed out.

Me; Why?

Louis; How many tampons do you want? There is a pack with 50.

Louis; Jesus Christ, there's a pack with more than a 100... will you need that many?

Me; Noooo, just get me the normal pack, it has 20 or something.

Louis; Isn't that too little? How much do you bleed?🙄

Me; I've been having my period for a while now, baby. I know how much I bleed😒

Louis; Oh, yeah, okay.

Louis; People are looking at me weirdly.

Louis; What do I do?

Me; Just get the damn tampons and get outta there, Louis.

Louis; What are they thinking about? Jesus.

Me; Nothing! Just get this over with, I'm too close of bleeding all over your room like the damn Niagara Falls.

Louis; Please don't, I'm sorry.

Me; Just get here.

Louis; Alright woman, chill out.

Rolling my eyes, I laugh at his attitude. I cannot believe we're actually texting each other about tampons and periods, but somehow, it really sounds like something that we would do. After two minutes or so, my phone vibrates again with another text from Louis.

Louis; Why are tampons so bloody expensive?

Me; I will pay you later, just hurry the fuck up for Lyara's sake!

Louis; No, I mean that you didn't choose to have your period, you know? You have to have it and to pay so much for it, that's a NATURAL thing, so that's fucking unfair.

Me; No time for preaching, I'll open my legs on your damn white sheets now.

Louis; On my way🏃🏻

I chuckle and lock my phone. Man, I love him so much.

I might have fell asleep from the tiredness, because next thing that I know, Louis is waking me up and saying, "I got your things."

"Thank you," I smile lazily before he helps me get up. Taking the tampons from him, I head to the bathroom and place my foot on the tub to plug myself.

"How do you get that thing inside of you?" Louis asks, making me jump in surprise.

I roll my eyes. "Same way I get your dick in."

"Well, that kind of hurts." He shrugs, crossing his arms and leaning against the door.

"Can you get out?" I ask, watching as he smirks.

"No."

"Louis, it's really nerves wrecking when you're just standing and watching me plug myself." I whine, wanting to plug this thing and go.

"But I have already seen you naked!" He complains, throwing his hands in the air.

"Hush, Liam is here, what if he saw me?" I hiss, still holding the tampon in my hand.

"He doesn't like pussy." He shrugs before stepping in and closing the door behind him.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Turn around."

"No." He laughs, shaking his head.

I whine and throw my head back in a groan. "I hate you."

He only hums in response and I take a deep breath, figuring that his stubborn ass won't change. I take a few deep breaths before plugging it in and releasing a sigh of relief. Throwing the tissues in the trash, I turn and glare at Louis before washing my hands.

"I got you some painkillers for, you know, the pain." He tells me.

"Alright."

"Aw baby, are you mad that I watched you plug yourself?" He pouts, teasing me.

"Fuck you." I say, throwing some water at his face and causing him to yelp in surprise.

His side smirk grows a little as he says, "Behave, princess." 

I raise my eyebrow at him as he walks over me and I walk backwards. In a swift move, Louis holds my legs and throws me over his shoulder, making me gasp in surprise.

"Let me down, Louis!" I protest, actually enjoying the curve of his ass.

"No." He replies, pinching my ass.

Grinning, I bite down on my lip before pinching his own ass, however, he doesn't say anything, he only delivers a harsh slap to my ass cheek.

"Ow, that hurt." I hiss.

"You don't say."  He replies sarcastically before throwing me on the bed and climbing over me.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow at him after a few minutes of him looking at me up and down without saying a word.

"Do not doubt for a second that I won't fuck you just because you're bleeding, Angel," He huskily murmurs against my lips. "Because I will if you don't behave, alright?"

I swallow and nod. "Alright."

"Good girl." He pecks my lips before getting off of me.

Two weeks later, I'm standing next to Sir Artair after telling him my plan, watching as he sits down on a big stone next to the Air House. He runs his hand over his face and sighs heavily before looking up at me.

"Are you sure about this, Tallulah? I mean, can't we find another solution?" He questions desperately, obviously aware of how awful this plan might go.

"Listen, I know that you're scared—"

"Shitless." He cuts me off.

"—but it's the only way I can find. If you have another solution, then tell me, but I don't have any other suitable plan, nor does the others." I tell him, trying as hard as I can to convince him into this.

He nods slowly before saying, "When will we start?"

"As soon as we can," I answer. "Maybe tomorrow, if we can convince Sir Boyd, too."

"He's going to be in it, too?" He asks, surprised.

"Hopefully," I shrug. "We still don't know."

"Damn, that's going to be huge, and real." He tells me.

"I know." I sigh and sit next to him.

We are taking one step at a time, to make sure that everything is going right and to be cautious and careful. It is going to be troubling, and I know that, but hopefully together, it will be less troubling.

I have asked from them to risk their lives, to put everything that they have in danger, but it's a must, because none of us can bare it anymore. We still have a lot to do, so many things, so I hope nothing bad happens until we get ready for what awaits.

"Does Louis know?" Sir Artair asks after a few minutes of silence.

"No, I still haven't told him." I answer, looking straight forward as I rest my elbows on my knees.

"Do you even plan on telling him?" He questions, looking at me.

"Yeah," I nod. "I just don't know how to bring it up."

He nods in understanding before asking, "Do you think he will oppose?"

"Absolutely," I answer immediately. "That's what I'm fearing. If he opposed, then I don't know what will happen."

"You'll convince him." Sir Artair answers for me.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "How am I going to do that? Louis is stubborn."

"You will find your way, and he will understand," He shrugs. "He will only oppose it because you will be in danger, because I know he wants that more than anything else."

"We have a long way ahead." I say quietly.

"Long way," He replies before pumping his shoulder into mine and saying, "But you got me, so everything shall be fine."

Laughing, I shake my head and say, "Thank you for doing this."

"I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it because I want it and because it's what's right." He truthfully admits.

"I know," I smile. "Maybe for Liam, too."

"Will you believe me if I say no?" He asks but doesn't give me the chance to reply. "It's not about them, it's about us."

"You don't sound like you're scared." I laugh lightly, hinting at his earlier words.

He sighs dramatically and shoots me a grin. "Well, you can say that your courage inspired me."

"I don't have any courage." I laugh and stand up.

"You do," He smiles gently. "And I guess that's your power."

I grin and shake my head as I say, "I figured out what my power is."

"What is it?" He questions.

I smirk and throw him his jacket. "I will see you later, Sir Artair."

As I head to the cottage, I hear my phone vibrating in my pocket, so I take it out and answer Louis' call.

"Hello." I answer with a smile.

"Aaliyah was at the parlour." He says immediately and I stop in my tracks and lose my smile.

"What? Why?"

"She was asking for you," He sighs. "She left her number and told me to make you call her as soon as possible, and she looked fucking awful, Tallulah."

"How?" I ask, already feeling my heart beating faster and faster.

"Her arm was casted and she had bruises all over her face, I don't know but something has happened to her. She was fucking panicked and frantic when she came here." He informs me, breathing heavily.

"W-when did she come?" I ask him, already running back to my home.

"This morning, I just remembered now because I have been busy with my mom." He explains.

"Can you give me the number?" I ask in a rush.

"I don't have it now, baby, I'm at my mom's house." He sighs in disappointment.

I breathe out heavily and close my eyes to relax for a bit. "Can you send it to me as soon as you get it, please?"

"Of course, I'm going to come to you tonight by the way, is that okay?" He asks nervously.

I smile. "You can come whenever you want. I'll be waiting for you."

"Alright, I'll bring it tonight with me," He assures me. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I sigh before hanging up.

I soon reach the house with a mind full of thoughts, ideas, questions and plans to come. Tomorrow we start our jobs; we start the actions of our planning. I still have a lot to do and more people to convince, but that can be done in a few hours instead of days.

We will need hours of hard work, training, trying, analysing and experiencing but we can do it and we will do it. I just need to tell my mother and Louis; I cannot hide it away from them for they play the essential part in this whole plan.

As soon as I get inside, Cronan tackles me to the ground and hits me lightly with an angry face as he shouts incomprehensible words and attempts to kill me with his plastic sword. I manage to get him off of me before I run around the living room.

"What are you doing?" I shout, laughing loudly.

"I will kill you, human! I will destroy you with my flammable sword, you dirt!"

Ohhh, shit is about to happen! I can't wait to share with you!

Hope you loved it, don't forget to vote and comment, much love xx

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

10.7K 121 33
What if King Agnarr and Queen Iduna were still alive? And what is Elsa and Anna went with their parents on their voyage? Agnarr and Iduna tried to...
My Bestfriend Av Aurora

Tonårsromaner

104K 2.6K 20
After an intense shopping trip, Luke had forced me to go for a coffee after his 'gruelling experience'. "Come on Rosy, how many dresses does a girl n...
61.6K 3K 32
Sequel to Dear Nick. This story continues where Dear Nick left off, in the epilogue. If you haven't read Dear Nick, read it to see how they began. Th...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...