Your Problem Our Problem Many...

נכתב על ידי Dovellfangirl

This is a book about Dove and Mitchell along with their family and friends adventures. This book is their adv... עוד

Storytime Or Not!
Camp Kikiwaka-Day 1/100
Canoe race disaster-Day 2/100
Camp Hazelnut-Day 3/100
A Misunderstood situation-Day 5/100
Scavenger hunt- Day 6/100
Not an update this is serious.
New campers,New adventures Day 7/100
Visit from mom Day 8/100
Warning!!!!! people.
Uh...... Day 9/100.
Run away bride? Day 10/100 prt.1
Run away bride? Day 11/100 prt.2
I.HATE.YOU Day 12/100
Leaving? Day 12/100
Pictures and pictures and a surprise? Day 13/100
Insecurities? 14/50
Problem solving Day 15/50
Arrived in Australia Day 16/50
Back in L.A Day 17/50
Phew! Blues Only Day 18/50
Missing Locket or not Day 19/50
PURPLE....VAMPIRE?
I am soo sorry
Last update
What i want for Descendants 2.
Trying to ask someone.
Book Handlement

The battle of love-Day 4/100.

182 7 4
נכתב על ידי Dovellfangirl

A/N:Guys in this chapter i made a play that the cast will be playing. ENJOY!!

Dove was in mitchell's room dragging him to go down or wake-up!

Dove:MITCHELL J. HOPE *Now that i knew his real middle name so here it is!!!
Mitchell:Please doveey not n.......*Snores. Now!!
Dove:GET UP IT IS ALREADY ALMOST LUNCH!
Mitchell:MITCHY-BOO DO NEVER CARE!!!
Dove:Fine but i know one thing that will wake you up!!
Mitchell:Try me!!

She goes to Cleriahn and Jashley who was drinking some tea in the garden.

Dove:I know that your grandma Clarita is very close to you cleriahn and also you have a great impression of her right!!?
Cleriahn:Yes oh!!! I get why you wanna wake mitchell up huh!!?? Grammy is the ONLY person that can wake him up in two seconds flat!
Jashley:WOW!!
Dove:NOW GO IN THERE!!!
Cleriahn:Okay!

They go to mitchell's room and impersonate their grammy.

In the voice of their grandma;

Cleriahn:Oh Mitchy you wake up now! It is already lunch i wanna bake you of your favorite food grandson and it is chocolate chip cookies.

When she spoked the word "Chocolate chip cookies" Mitchell woked up and then realized it was only his sister!

Mitchell:Why why why why why!!!!!
Dream crusher!!!
Cleriahn:She ask me too!
Dove:Yeah!
Mitchell:That's it i am so tired last night!!! Urghh get me some sleep!!!
Cleriahn:WELL IT IS NOT MY FAULT AND YOU KNOW THAT I CAN'T EVEN JUST SLIP A SIMPLE ACT YOU CAN HELP SOMEONE!!!!
Mitchell:WELL I BET YOU ARE HAPPY I WAS DREAMING ABOUT GRANDMA AND THEN POOF! IT WAS ALL GONE!
CLERIAHN:WELL YOU DESERVED IT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STAYED UP LATE IN THE EVENING WATCHING ADVENTURE TIME!!!!
*They continued to argue and then......
Dove:Guys sorry for that but we need to start they are so angry with each other now so before they could rip each others throats out we should start.....

It was the annual "play n' drama" round up! Mitchell and cleriahn were at the grounds fighting.

Mitchell:Cleriahn i told u not to read my dairy!!!
Cleriahn:What!!! I never opend your dairy but i must say you're afraid of bull frogs!!
Mitchell:CLERIAHN YOU BETTER START RUNNING.
Cleriahn:Aaahhhhhhhhh please no i don't wanna i don't ahhhh!!

They both run around the grounds when finally mitchell caught her and dumped her in the lake *WHICH TECNALLY IN REAL LIFE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!. And then she trashed and trashed when he realized that she haven't had her swimming lessons with their dad!!

Mitchell:Here now come here! *Getting her out of the water which she is shivering.
Cleriahn:YOU COULD'VE HAVE JUST DUMPED ME ON THE FLOOR YOU IDIOT!!!
Mitchell:Well then you want me to do it now?
Cleriahn:NOOOO!!! AHHH!!
*She gripped tighter.

Dove saw what was happening and was laughing her head off of her.

Dove:*Laughs like there is no death!
Cleriahn:WHAT SO FUNNY!!!???
Dove:You are one fiesty girl but when it comes to water you bacame mal!!
Cleriahn:NO I DO NOT!
Marcelo:Then explain why are you wet and hugging your brother like you will die!!
Cleriahn:Hey we argued and then he dumped me on the lake!!!
Marcelo:FINE SHEESH RELAX CLER!
Cleriahn:I BETTER!!
Dove:Okay now let's get BOTH of you dry!

They go to their respective cabins and changed clothes. When they got out cleriahn was pretty scared of her brother so she just zoomed out of the cabin when he appeard.

Cleriahn:I better go!!
Dove:Okay but wanna enter the play guys for the campers in just two days!
Cleriahn:Sure!
Mitchell:I guess so!
Dove:Cleriahn can you make a script about the play talk to Xander and Lu for the details okay!
Cleriahn:Okay! *She zoomed out of the room and whenever she passes by her brother she quickly get out!

Cleriahn:OKAY FINE I DID READ YOUR DIARY!!!
Mitchell:You what now come here you little chicken and also i am not afraid of bull frogs!

Cleriahn showed a bull frog in her hands and........this is what happend........

Mitchell:EEKKK I DON'T WANNA TOUCH THAT FILTHY CREATURE AND CLERIAHN PLEASE GET IT AWAY FROM MEEE AHHHHH EEEKKKK EWWW!!!!!
*They bull frog slipped on cleriahn hands and jumps on top of mitchell's head and he was screaming like a girl and he fainted meanwhile......

Cleriahn:Hahahahahahah!!!!!! I can't believe this!!!! Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Dove:hahahahahahahahah but seriously when he gets up he is gonna kill you!
Cleriahn:No he will not if this little creature as told by mitchell will be with me at all times!
Dove:Hahahahahah!!!!

Dove:Mitchell i think you scared her aloootttttt!!
Mitchell:MABEY!!!........MABEY NEVER!!!!
Dove:MITCHELL!!!! SHE'S YOUR SISTER!! But the way if she refused to show or even make the script we are dooomed!!!!
Mitchell:Relax people!!!
Sarah:No she won't!!
Sofia:YES SHE WILL!!!

In the forest Cleriahn was writing a script for the play in three weeks.

*Story!

Mirvanna:*The evil character. Sarah!
Celestina:Dove*She is like the romeo juliet type girl.
Manolo:Mitchell*The love intress of dove and also the love intress of Mirvanna and he also has an interest on Celestina.
Dereck:???
Zylvanna:Sofia*Celestina's maid or personal maid and her bestfriend and yes celestina is a princess and manolo is a knight.
Vanelisa:Julia*Sister of dove

Cleriahn continued the storyline and then ryan was walking around or something and told her;

Ryan:Doing the script for the play huh!? Oh one person is missing i wanna be Dereck!
Cleriahn:GREAT! NOW IT WON'T BE SO ANOYING AND HARD TO DO HOW ABOUT ANNNNYYYYYYY IDEAS MY BRAIN IS KILLING ME!!!!!
Ryan:HOW ABOUT A FIGHT OF NIGHTS FOR THE HAND OF *gulped. Of the princess Celestina who is........DOVE!!!!!!
Cleriahn:Um.... are you okay!!
Ryan:Oh yes yes i am!*Gulped again!
Cleriahn:Don't worry i won't use real swords hahaha!
Ryan*Gulped!
Cleriahn:Now i should better start this!
Ryan:I will help!
Cleriahn:Great
*He held some of her things and they walked along trying to think some great but dramatic things for the play ryan was resting his hand on her shoulder which is!!!
*Ewwwwww ahhhhhh i never should have write that that was sooo weird and baisicly eww but friendly thing to do though! Also ryan eewwwww but gotta do it it was a dare from my cuzin Lorenz.

Dove just saw what was happening and burst out laughing.

Dove:Hahahahahah!!!
Cleriahn:I gotta admit he was friendly!
Dove:Oooh you are so dead when mitch- oh noo! Here he comes.
Cleriahn:Froggy where are you help meee!!
Mitchell:This time you won't away from this!!
Dove:Hold on BOTH of you relax and mitchy oh puhlease let her!
Mitchell:Fine for now!
Sarah:Shut ur mouths someone is reading!
Dove:Okay sarah!
Mitchell:And you never ever told me ryan was your bestfriend!
Cleriahn:Yes he was cause he was friendly and dove's ex-boyfriend but yeah she was telling the truth that he was nice to all and he got the idea of the sword fight!
Mitchell:I can't believe on what i will do now! *He kneels and looks up and was smiling and saying;
THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
Dove and Cleriahn:Hahahahahah!!!

Cleriahn saw dove and was laughing she threw her ballpen at her and was mad at ryan for no reason!

Dove:RYAN YOU ARE SOO DEAD!!
Ryan:MEEP!
Cleriahn:GOODLUCK!!

Mitchell saw what was happening and totally fainted! Cleriahn made fun of him and sang "Amazing Grace"

Cleriahn:Amazing grace as sweet as sound that saved a wretched like mee!!

Ryan dove and Cleriahn laughed when mitchell woked up he doesn't know or nor remember anything that he was there for!

Mitchell:What am i doing here!
Ryan:You were dancing like a balerina!
Mitchell:Oh okay dude thanks

He started to dance and thry laughed their heads off.

Cleriahn:Okay enough........so we ryan and i finished the script and just practice this with the others.
Dove:Okay!

Dove pulled Cleriahn to the cabin and when they arrived cleriahn was at her knees breathing heavily!

Cleriahn:DOVE SLOW DOWN!!
Dove:Sorry excited much!

They started to practice and then days passed it was the time for the celebration and tyen all was getting ready until the curtains rised up and they acted

*I just skipped it aloot!
Sword fight scene!

Ryan:You'll never defeat me!!
Mitchell:Charge!

*Okay guys things happend manolo mitch's character won blah blah then happily ever after poof!

They were at the back stage and cleriahn was jumping up and down in happiness.

Cleriahn:THAT WAS AWSOME!!!!!
Dove:Thanks!!
Mitchell:Thanks!
Cleriahn:*She yawned and all yawned and they got out of their costumes and headed to the cabins to have a goodnight sleep!

Mitchell:Cleriahn i forgive you!!
Cleriahn:Don't be so sure!
Mitchell:Huh!??
Dove pointed at his back which an full frog is in a cage in his bed and guess what happend.
Mitchell:*Faints*
Dove:Hahahaha!

Dove:Thankyou so much for reading and tell me what do you think in the comments below.
Cleriahn:HOPE MITCHELL THAT HE WILL BE BRAVE WHEN HOLDING A CUTE LITTLE FROGGY!
Jashley:Also give me some ideas don't be shy and if you want to guess in a chapter just comment down below your character name and your sister or brother even just a friend now until next time! Bye!

~Cleriahn💜✌

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

24K 347 17
Where a wolf falls who a princess and doesn't know what to do with this new feeling but it turns into something amazing and will it back fire once th...
480K 5.7K 34
The book is about Cameron teachings Gilinsky's sister Amber how to pleasure others and herself. They end up falling in love though..
2K 17 32
In this new book you will find out what it's like to be the daughter of Dove Cameron and how she lives her life. Follow the life of Tammy Doherty an...
155K 4.2K 79
This book is about two people who have been friends literally forever. Throughout this book one of the friends will go through things while the other...