Unforgiven Dreams ✔️

Por CrayyZedd

[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 0 : Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 23

94 13 1
Por CrayyZedd

Dedicating this chapter to thessguy for the amazing votes.
Thanks! 💜
________________________________________
~ Sophie's PoV ~

I was lying on my bed, snuggled under millions of blankets, watching 2 Broke Girls and munching away on a packet of potato chips. I hear a knock on my door which actually surprises me. My mom never knocks. Is it her in the first place?

I cautiously call out, "Yeah. Come in."

The white door opens with a creak and there stands the boy, raking his fingers through his soft, silky blond hair and grinning at me, his cobalt-blue eyes gleaming in the sunlight.

"What are you doing here, Stone?" I looked at him, with an expressionless face and a stern voice. I never called anyone by their surnames unless they're elder than me or I'm infinitely pissed at them.

This is of course the latter case.

"Aw, whatever happened to Joshie now?" He made a puppy face, his smile curving into a frown.

"Get out."

He shook his head and made his way closer. "Soph, don't fear me. I won't hurt you."

"I don't care. You've hurt me enough. Now GET OUT." I screamed in a shrill voice as I got onto my feet and shoved him away.

"Whoa!" He put his hands up in defence,"Calm down, kitty. It's not like you're worth getting beat up or something."

"What did you say?"

"I'm saying..." He paused, and then lengthened his hand outside my room door and pulled some one in, "I have her now. She's my everything. And she has everything, if you know what I mean."

I fumed with anger as I recognised the slender figure in an orange tank top and denim shorts which were short enough to be her underwear, twirling her way into Josh's arms as he pulled her closer and then kissed her wildly, hungrily even.

Grace.

It seemed like it'd been light years since they'd started making out before Grace pulled out and snickered at me,"What more proof do you want that you're just a useless, worthless, piece of shit!"

More laughs from both of them.

How dare they-

I cough badly and I find myself opening my eyes, my head throbbing with pain and body aching likewise. Was that a dream?

Fortunately, it was. Or unfortunately?

I breathe heavier than usual as I come back to my senses and the fact that I've been kidnapped by Thanatos and am being held a prisoner. All alone. In a stinking cell. The darkness. The place shouts out sorrow, misery, despair and what not. I have no idea how to get out of this mess.

Thanatos forced me to call Keith telepathically and then he knocked me out by waving his hands over me, and I don't know what happened but I lost conscious.

My movements are limited as my hands and legs are tied with a sharp, scaly rope which had this golden sheen but it kept driving into my skin, making cuts. My eyes scrolled around the cell when they caught a boy sitting opposite of me, mirroring my state.

Keith.

My first instinct is to call his name out but I control myself. This Keith, he's the one who was going to harm me. This Keith, who I believed in, turned out to be a betrayer. I bit my lower lip, unsure of what I should do.

I was spared of my worries as he suddenly jerked a bit and his head shot up at me, his eyelids narrowed into slits. "Sophie? You okay?"

No reply.

"SOPHIE? ARE YOU AWAKE?"

Silence.

"Please, answer me!" He almost pleaded now.

Sigh. "What do you want now?"

I hear a breath of relief as he speaks softly,"I'm so sorry. I didn't want you to find out that way."

"Or you didn't want me to find out at all?"

"No, no trust me! I was going to tell you. I just, I just didn't know how."

"So a simple 'Hey, Sophie, I'm kind of trying to take your spirit and kill you, so yeah.' wouldn't have done quite the job?" I bellowed. I couldn't control my anger anymore. And disappointment.

He stared at me, his mouth open to say something but nothing seemed to come out. He stayed like that for almost twenty seconds before he shook his head and sighed again. "Okay. I'm really really sorry. It was my fault. But does the fact that my priorities have changed and that includes saving you still lessen your anger and hate towards me by atleast an ounce?"

I was all ears now. So he wasn't going to kill me? "What do you mean?"

"Look, Sophie, there's so many things you don't know."

"SO JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" I swear, one more time he tells me this, I'll be calculating a chicken egg's diameter and see how far it can go up his ass without it breaking.

Gross.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes, please." I rolled my eyes, sarcastically.

"The Upper World is at war right now. A war between the DreamMaires and the NightMaires, and every other fantastical being have chosen sides too. Too long DreamMaires have had a larger say in how the world works and who holds the stronger power. It's now ours, the oppressed, the NightMaires' turn to take over. And for that, we need to defeat the DreamMaires."

"But they're stronger than you."

"Exactly why we needed you."

"What?"

Why would they need me in their stupid little war?

"There is a legend. There was once a being called Fantasia, a very beautiful angel she was. God entrusted her with the power of harnessing the White Matter, which had the strength of the Red and Blue matter combined. This made the Dark World angry, frustrated that they weren't being given much importance and hence, they rebelled. Total chaos on earth as NightMaires ran freely in the streets, vaporising humans. No one was able to stop them, not even God. Fantasia, she was a kind heart. She was very weak at mind and none of the Upper World people were able to save her from our wrath. She was killed, mercilessly, but."

Okay, what the actual fudge. And I'm expected to believe this?.

"But?" I pressed on.

"Before she died, she swore to appear again, she swore that her power shall rise again and that time, the NightMaires will be punished severely. Ever since, everybody has been on the lookout for her second form, prepared for anything. That's when Fyra had an idea."

"Fyra who?"

"Fyra, the goddess of childbirth. She has the power to combine spirits."

"Oh. I still don't see how I fit into all this."

"You will, if you listen. Anyways, she told us that we can use Fantasia to our advantage. We can create Fantasia and get her on our side to join our quest to conquer the universe. So if she combines the DreamMaker's and the DarkHorse's pure spirit, we can bring back Fantasia and thus defeat the DreamMaires."

"OH MY GOD!" My voice came out as panicky, slithered with fear.

"Yeah."

"Stay the hell away from me!"

He retorted, panting,"No, you don't get it! I won't hurt you, not anymore. I just, can't."

"I will never believe you!"

"I promise you, Sophie. I never break my promises."

"Just- I don't know. I don't care. They're going to kill me anyways, nobody can protect me."

"You're forgetting one detail here, SmartyPants."

His nerve to tease me even in the most serious moments never impressed me. I scowled at him as he chuckled and then recomposed himself.

"You've got the DreamMaires behind you."

__________________________________
Author's Note :

Okayyyyyy. That's a lot to take in. *breathes* :O

What? You're saying something? I can't hear you. Oh, probably try commenting it. xD

Hope it's just as interesting as ever. 😁

I love you all for readin this :**

VOTE|COMMENT|FAN

Cheers! xoxo

Affi ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.7K 1.7K 47
Moments; singular, siphoned, like grains of sand which fall restlessly, and build without limits...growing with increasing momentum, each step, beat...
640 31 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...
97.2K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
314K 9.5K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...