Nine Months ~ Book ONE

By HeatherJachmann

Book ONE of "The Taylor Family Series" ~ Follow the journey of newlyweds Matthew and Summer Taylor as they st... More

COPYRIGHT.
Last Menstrual Period
Conception
The Missed Period
The Pregnancy Test
First Doctor's Appointment
Bumps and Mood Swings
The Twelfth Week Scan
Hearts A Flutter
Battle Of The Sexes
What's In A Name?
Setting Up Nursery
The Live Birthing Video
Medical Emergency
Maternity Leave
The Baby Shower
The Birth Plan
Date Night
Nesting
Paternity Leave
Baby's Due Date
Bringing On Labour
Hello, Mummy and Daddy!
Welcome Home Baby
Sleepless Nights
One Crazy Christmas
The Sequel- "Knocked Up...AGAIN!"
A Family Tree
Hi Everyone!

Hot and Horny

149K 2.4K 212
By HeatherJachmann

Hot and Horny

Around this time you maybe feeling the effects of your increased libido,  take advantage of it and seduce your partner, to relieve those extra hormones.

the baby: baby's organs are starting to function, is moving around a lot more and may even get the hiccups, baby is now about 3.5-4 inches long and weighs from 1.5-2.5 ounces.

10th January 2014 (14 weeks 6 days)

Matthew's POV

Today is my 34th birthday and we are having a few friends over tonight, for a couple of them is an extended New Year party. We had a quiet one at home this year as we were organising the new house. The unpacking is complete, along with the new furniture we purchased. The only room left to do is the baby's,  which will be done once we know the sex.

I had just finished rearranging my tools in the garage when Summer came in. She's glowing, and looking very sexy today in her white coverup that is mid-thigh length, her small baby bump poking out. Her yellow bikini peaking through the see-through material.

"So what time is everyone getting here, Matty?" she asked as she hopped up and sat on the open tailgate of my ute. Then the next thing she did, got me instantly hard. She moved back slightly, bringing her feet up and spead them wide apart. The dress rode up and sat around her hips, giving me the most perfect view.

"Not for another hour yet." my voice extra deep and husky, in seconds I was standing in front of her. Resting my hands on her knees, my eyes roamed from her gorgeous face to her delicious sweet spot, that was calling my name.

"Then fuck me, right here and now," she said seductively, she didn't have to ask me twice. I smashed my lips to hers, capturing her in a smouldering kiss. Moved my hands near hers and gripped them firmly, deepening the kiss, our tongues fighting together in a hot battle. Then I felt her feet move to my waist and she slid down my shorts, my hard shaft popping out ready to take her. 

"God Matty, NOW!" she growled, fuck she's horny as hell. 

Without waiting any longer, I peed back the thin covering and slammed into her. 

Her moans were loud, she wrapped her legs around my back, nails digging into my flesh. The harder the grip on me, the deeper I went, pounding her over and over. It didn’t take long before we reached our highs and screaming out loudly. Leaving both of us panting hard for air, shit that was hot! 

"Thanks, honey, I needed that." she panted breathlessly and unhooked her legs from me, I leaned down to kiss her sweet-salty lips softly and pulled out, and rearranged my shorts. 

"Happy to be of service for you, baby girl." I chuckled and helped her stand up. Summer looked well fucked right now, face all flushed, sweat beading on her skin, the erotic scent of our intimate time lingering in the air.

"You're the best, baby." she pecked me on the lips before she turned to walk away, but before she could I slapped her on her tight little ass.

"Be nice Matty, or you won't get any for the rest of the week." she teased, now that made me laugh.

"Sure baby, keep telling yourself that. When those hormones kick in again, you won't be able to resist my sexiness." I stood there with my arms folded, chuckling when she started to pout, I got her there.

"Fine, I'm going for a cold shower to cool down a bit, it's too bloody hot today," she said wiping the sweat off her forehead. It has been really hot this week, late 30's to early ‘40s, and to think we have another week of it ahead of us.

"Just think, we could have the whole house christened, inside and out by the end of the week if you keep this up," I smirked and giving her a wink. 

I'm absolutely not complaining about these hormones, they are driving her wildly crazy, and at least I get to be rewarded from them. She skipped off happily into the house, leaving me to finish what I was doing in the garage.

"Hey big brother, where's yoyr sexy wife?" Katie's voice came from behind me, not even two minutes after our quick session on the ute. Well that was impeciable timing on Sums part, Katie is early as usual.

"She's gone for a shower, but you can go in." I smiled at her, mum and dad must have the kids tonight, because she's got booze in her hands. Kaleb was standing not far behind her with a knowing grin on his face. 

"Play nice boys." Katie warned and left us alone. Kaleb came up to me and slapped me on the shoulder.

"Happy birthday man. Looks like Sums got her claws into you just now." he chuckled and pointed to my upper arms, and since I'm wearing a singlet, her nail marks are on full display. 

"Shit, I didn't even feel them." I laughed as I rubbed to soothe them.

"Let me guess, she's horny as hell and wants to shag your brains out 24/7." he took a sip of the beer he had in his hand and sat down on the tailgate of the ute. I had to hide my laughter, if he knew what just went on in that exact spot, he wouldn't be sitting there.

"You bet, it's bloody awesome." I chuckled and grabbed a beer of my own from the fridge we set up in the garage. 

"I kinda miss having Kat knocked up, for that reason." he smiled and gazed ahead, probably picturing my little sister all horny and shit. That is not an image I wish to think about.

"Yeah, just stop talking right there, let's get this barbeque started." he laughed at my change of subject but got up and started to help. While we got everything ready to cook, the girls came out of the house laughing, it's really good to see Sums happy and carefree, and looking even more radiant than ever before.

"Oi Matt, remember your 32nd birthday when they got wasted." he laughed, as he lit the gas and oiled up the hot plates, and looked over at the girls with a grin.

"Yeah, that's one night I won't forget in a hurry," I chuckled softly, the damn girl was so out of it, but she still wanted to have sex with me.

Flashback 10th January 2012

Ever since my fuck up a few months ago, I have just about cut drinking out completely. I still have a few beers here and there, but that's about it. So for tonight, I'm letting Summer drink, she doesn't do it very often. We were having a meal at the pub, hitting the pokies for a bit, then heading home, well that was my plan anyway.

Kaleb, Nate, Adam, Shane, and I were sitting at the bar, just catching up on the week. Sums was off with Katie, Rachel, and a couple of other chicks they know from work. They were dancing and giggling, when we overheard four younger guys not far from us start talking louder.

"Looks like we're picking up tonight lads." he slurred, grinned and pointed, I followed his direction and it was directed straight to our girls. Kaleb also caught wind of it, but I held him back, and waited, I'm not gonna cause shit before we actually need too.

"Hell yeah! I'm gonna take that little brunette, she's so hot in that little red number." one of the other guys said, that little red brunette is MY girlfriend. 

"Well, I'm gonna go snatch me a quick root, to fix this." he stood up pointing to his crutch and we could see the bulge in his jeans, and then started to move toward Summer. 

Oh hell no, buddy! I was up in a flash and in his face in a matter of seconds. I towered over him, my hands folded over my chest, 

"Yeah, I don't think so, mate, that's MY girl, so back off and go play with your little friends over there."  I told him calmly, and pointed over to his little friends. All four of them look like they've just turned 18 and it was their first night out now that they are legal age.

"I was just going to the toilet,"  he said, sizing up all five of us that were surrounding him. I had to laugh, he could try but he won't get very far.

"Sure you were. A little advice for you and your buddies, stay away from our girls, or the bartender is gonna be calling an ambulance," I said moving a little closer to him, which made him pale slightly and gulp loudly. The guy stepped back to escape, which he did very quickly. We all cracked up laughing when we saw him and his friends bolt out of the pub.

"That was fun, but I think it's time that I take my wife home." Shane chuckled and walked over to Rachel. I looked at my watch and it was almost one, we got here at 6, so much for heading home early. Adam and Nathan headed home as Kaleb and I joined our girls and Shane. 

"BABY!" Sums slurred loudly, swaying a lot and jumping into my arms. She giggled when I caught her, and wrapped herself around me tightly.

"How much have you had to drink, Babe?" she’s reeking of a strong mixture of Jacks and wine. That is disgusting, what a combo.

"I don't remember." she giggled and started to suck on my neck, she’s trying to leave a hickey.

"She's hammered man, just like her sister here." Shane chuckled as he held onto Rachel in a strong grip, who is looking like she's about to hurl her guts up.

"I want rip these clothes off you, Baby." Sums whispered in my ear, her teeth grazing across my ear. Fuck! if she wasn't so shit faced, I'd take her out back and do her hard against the wall right now.

"Not happening, sweetheart." I chuckled, my hands gripping her ass firmly, I could see Kaleb holding a sleeping Katie in his arms, and shaking his head at my passed out sister. 

"Let's take these drunk chicks home, I'll catch up with you guys later," I said as I reached for Sum’s handbag that was on the table. They nodded and we all went our seperate ways, when I reached the taxi waiting for us, Summer was out of it. She's gonna have one hell of a hangover in the morning.

end of flashback

A quick slap on my ass caught my attention, and I spun around from the barbeque to see my sexy wife smirking at me. She still looks freshly fucked, her eyes are even sprakling. 

"Yes sweetheart, how can help you?" I chuckled waving the tongs at her, if they want burnt meat, I should not get distracted. She is doing a good job of that, as she’s changed into her favourite sarong. She's gone up another bra size as well this past week, so her boobs are popping out even more. 

I love pregnant Summer.

"Just teasing the chef," she said innocently and winked at me. One of the bests parts of the house is the massive outdoor entertainment area, it's gonna be well used any time of the year.

"Keep your hands-off, Summer, I want to eat something." Kaleb warned her as he looked on amused. Not long after that, the whole gang was here and the food was served, the drinks were in full swing. 

Summer’s sitting on my lap, as we listened to one of Nate's stories, well I was trying too anyways. My wife had other ideas, she was wriggling her ass over me, making it harder to concentrate. One of her hands slipped behind her and down to the very prominent bulge in my shorts.

"You better stop that, Baby, or else," I warned a whisper in her ear, but she just continued to tease me. I held my groan as she leaned back and squeezed me hard.

Right that's it! 

I swiftly stood up with her in my arms, and ran inside, getting a few chuckles from everyone. It's not like they care, they would do it too if they were in my position. 

I took her down the hall way, and entered the study, kicking the door closed behind us. Pressing her gently into the wall as she gripped my shorts, pulling them down quickly. My lips found hers, and she moaned into my mouth.

God, she tastes like strawberries. 

She was wrapped around my waist, as I moved my hand down between her legs, the sarong wide open. I quickly moved her bikini bottom to the side and entered her fast. Fuck! she feels so damn good, her heat surrounding me as I began to take her deeply. 

"OH MATTY, YES BABY, HARDER!" she screamed, so I did, gripping her ass in my hands I moved faster. My loud grunts and her sexy moans filled the room, along with the sounds of us moving together. I claimed her lips in a fiery kiss that set us off into another world. 

"FUCK!" I grunted, as she milked me dry and I erupted inside her as she let her self go. I held her in place as I rested my forehead to hers, looking deep into her eyes as we caught our breath.

"You're gonna be the death of me, baby girl." I whispered and stole another passionate kiss from her lips.

"At least you'll die a happy man." she giggled, her fingers tugged at my hair, I gave her sexy ass one last squeeze before I released myself from her and let her down. She fixed herself up as I did, and we both left the study, another room to mark off the list.

"That I will." I chuckled, but before we went back outside, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for one last kiss, she is just so addictive, I can't get enough.

"Happy birthday Matty, I love you," she whispered over my lips, I gave her another quick one, as my arms held her waist.

"I love you too, Sums, this surely has been one hot birthday." I smirked cheekily and lead her back out to our friends. It was one of the best birthdays I’ve ever had, having my wife fuck me senseless five times already today, and we haven't gone to bed yet, where I'm sure it will continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 109 20
Three months. One Summer. One boy. Lyla Taylor a girl who says whatever comes to mind ends up accidentally saying her principal looks like a parot, s...
3.2M 32.8K 15
[Warning! Extreme adult content! Please do not read if you're too young to be reading. I'm not putting an age limit but you have been notified!] Afte...
86.6K 9.9K 53
(Complete)Heart broken Matthew Clark travels across the sea to heal. When he meets a stranger on his flight, he makes her his muse and says goodbye...
1.6M 44.6K 38
This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own but if you want to full family experience...