Trustworthy

By Rmellis484

[COMPLETED] |Warning; many mistakes, will be edited in future.| When your once peaceful life goes down hill y... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~

~ 6 ~

3K 185 34
By Rmellis484

(Under the water - Aurora)

~ Levi's POV ~

Confusion. That's all I felt as I sprinted after the boy in the darkness ahead of everyone else. 

Confused about the feelings I felt at this minute.

Confused why the boy didn't hurt me when he had the chance to take me down.

Confused in why he stopped.

Confused in how weak I felt before him.

Confused in why I'm confused.

The mist has now coated the moon. The darkness doing it's job at making my own job harder then it should be. 

In all time I'm chasing this boy the image of his teal eye's standing out, the moon reflecting off them, is stuck in my mind.

Two cop's are on my tail following my lead, the other's setting off their police sirens and blocking off the bridge form traffic. 

The boy's fast. I'm faster.

"Hey you're not allowed down there!" A male cop yell's. 

They both come to a halt  blocking off the pedestrians trying to cross other the bridge. There shout's and car horns clash together as the cop's turn there attention to calm the people down, leaving me to carry on the chase. 

I'm tired, but so is the boy. You can tell. The adrenaline which was once running thru his system has stop, his shot wound now taking affect.

He limp's, hobbling down a steep hill under the bridge, towards the water. Twisting around he catches glimpse of me running, me 20 feet behind him and lets out a croaked sob before turning to the water flowing beneath the bridge. 

"Don't!"  

It's to late. He step's backwards at my voice. A stone behind him.

He trips.

Falls.

Backwards.

Crashing ever so slowly into the water where his arm's flings around in the air as if to grab somethings. 

Though there's nothing for him to grab.

He disappears under the water. Me freaking out. I rushing to the edge of the water frantically looking around for any sign of life.

None to be seen.

"Hey!" I don't know what I was expecting but I shouted anyway "Oi!"

I take a cautious step forwards, the water hitting the ball of my feet. 

Cold. 

Something shoot's up out of the water. Arm's flying around. Someone gasping. There face looking upwards, eyes closed, mouth wide open, before they sink back in the water.

Now I was confused, why hasn't he escaped yet? Then it hit me...he can't swim.

Panic runs threw me. My body froze to the spot. The water's calm now. The bubble's that where once hitting the surface of it gone. 

Th boy. The alley way kid. The teal eyed boy. Has drowned. Died.

NO!

With not a care in the world, all noise's of the cop's and Hanji from above the bridge looking over at us, isn't heard. The only thing heard for me is my beating heart and my voice.

'Find him! Get him now! I can't lose him, not know not ever!' They were the word's I bellowed at the useless cop's who were ordered to find the mute boy years ago.

But why are them word's coming to mind now? Why for this boy? 

I don't know who this boy is but who ever he is my body is calling out for him. I suck in a deep breath. The coldness of it tickling the back of my throat. My arm's point upwards forming an arrow like shape towards the moon watching over me.

My leg's, feet, leave the ground. I'm flying. I'm soaring through the air, free from all around me. Until my skin becomes frozen, body begging for warmth.

I ignore my body's pleads and curve my arm's in front of my chest and outwards, redoing the movement over and over again with as much power, strength my body can give me. 

My eye's are blurred, my surrounding's darker then the night on the surface. No moon to guild me now. Just my instincts. 

A few bubbles, five to say, leave my mouth rushing up to the surface, my eye's trailing to a black thing sinking deeper and deeper with each kick I give. 

My body is screaming in pain. Lung's burning up inside. My cheek's blown out as if they'd explode any second. 

I don't back down. Not ever. I fight it. I dive on forwards.

Nothing is in my mind at this moment at time. My mind completely blank. Except for one thing. This one thing being - Eren. Even in the dumbest of time's an image of him come's.

He's before me, wide eyed, as I pulled away from the one treasured kiss I gave him. Poor boy. I think to myself as my arm hit's the motionless figure. 

'Get him now!' My mind yells.

My long, pale finger's wrap themselves around the boy's skinning, almost brake-able wrist. I don't think about that though. I think about his life, my life, Eren's life, my lungs. 

Black creature's swim up to me, quickly dashing away when I grip hold of the boy's waist and whirl me and the boy to the air. 

The minute my face hit's the night air my body become's weak. I become over powered with the water of the limp body on my shoulder's and throw him on to the surface, me, weak-kneed, crawled beside's him.

Mouth wide open, air being sucked in but quickly thrown back out I clutch my chest. It tightens. Painfully. 

"Levi!" Hanji's voice calls in horror down to me as light's of an ambulance from the distance is seen along with the white circles of the cop's flash lights.

My body trembles at the coldness, my leg's numb, me feeling brainless as I stare down at the boy.

It's dark. But I can see his face. A face which make's me both happy and sad to see.

I've searched and searched but for what reason when I was searching for him all along and now here he is - lifeless.

"No.." I whisper to myself staring dumbfounded at the tanned, filthy, lanky boy "no..no..no" I cried.

A froze finger pushes the rest of his bandanna out of his face. His eye's peacefully shut. Lip's a crisp purple. Body still.

A rain fall of tears slipping my eyes trailing down my already drenched check.

My hand lightly touches his cold, wet cheek, to then wipe away the soaked strands of hair covering his closed eyes.

The eye's I know will never open.

The beautiful, mysterious eye's I fell in love with. 

'It's all my fault! We lost him!' My younger self voice's come's to mind 'We need him. I need him!'

I now have him. 

The mute boy.

Eren.

Though all good thing's must end.

And Eren now has.

My life is nothing. It's mean's nothing.

My eye's become blinded by sorrow as I shuffle towards his none-moving body.

"At last" I say calming shutting my own eyes "I found you"

No warmth radiates off his body just a block of ice, I don't care though, because it's him.

A quivering breath leave's my own purple lip's as they lean over to the cheek peaking his soft skin.

"I found you...."

The world spin's, my head feeling weight less. 

"My lost boy"

Something pull's me away from his body, I want to hold on to him but I'm weak.

So I don't fight but except the darkness asking for entrance to my sight, and darkness that is now all I'm able to see.

I sadly smile into the darkness as teal eye's shining in the distant stare, lovingly, watching me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
9.2K 189 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
52.7K 976 13
Its has nothing to do with the titans or anything like that its a different story between Eren Jaegar and Mikasa Ackerman also known as EREMIKA!♥ Hop...
62.3K 1.6K 57
" 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲." - 𝐘/𝐍 You are a member of the Ackerman Clan - an ancient...