Confuse Feelings (Vampire Dia...

By epiceviladventureme1

This is a sequel to Supernatural meets Vampire diaries. Dean and Damon are together, they love each other an... More

Confuse Feelings (Vampire Diaries Joins Supernatural)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 9

2.9K 103 9
By epiceviladventureme1

Adam spent the rest of the day outside working on a junk car with Bobby, who was quiet throughout the whole thing.

Adam had often wondered if Bobby didn’t like him, he saw him with Sam and Dean, he saw the look in his eyes whenever one of the boys got hurt. The affection he showed for them, the love he showed without words. Bobby was the father for Sam and Dean. Adam wished he had that for him, he often wished for Bobby to accept him as one of the boys.

Bobby silently studies Adam from the side of his eye, he knew Adam kept looking at him and he didn’t know why. He had come out here to help him work on a car that Bobby has been working on. Adam was as good as Dean when it came to cars; Sam was more of a bookworm, the intellectual kind.

‘’You think this water pump still good?’’ Adam questions looking at the car part on his hands.

Bobby walks the short steps to close the distance and takes the part to study it himself, ‘’yeah it’s still good.’’ Bobby grumbles with his rough voice.

‘’Ok, I’ll put it on the car.’’ Adam offers and takes it from Bobby, getting to work right away.

‘’Adam, are you ok?’’ Bobby sighs as he asks the young man.

Adam tense at the question, he didn’t know how to put into words what he was feeling. He was afraid of rejection and Bobby for sure would.

‘’I’m good, I mean me, Sam and Dean are going to try and work it out, maybe try and get to know each other so that we can at least get along.’’ Adam decides that was a safe explanation.

‘’Yeah, Dean did told me about that, what I’m trying to ask is, I guess if you’re ok with all this supernatural stuff, it can’t be easy getting kidnapped by a demon and being torture just because of who you’re related to.’’ Bobby explains looking at Adam.

‘’It’s alright, I mean a creature attacked my mother so I wasn’t that in the dark, I do wished John would’ve told me more about all this.’’ Adam grimaced as he mentions his mom and father.

‘’Well son, at least you had your mom, Sam and Dean might look like they had their dad, but he was never really around, the boys were always cooped up in hotel rooms while your dad went hunting.’’ Bobby said Adam’s heart flutter a little when Bobby called him son.

‘’Yeah, but they had you.’’ Adam murmurs while looking down at his hands.

Bobby, furrows his eyebrows when Adam said that, he wasn’t sure why but he thought Adam sounded sad.

‘’Is there something I need to know kid?’’ Being always the direct jackass he has always been Bobby questions Adam.

‘’I didn’t mean anything bad, it’s just that,’’ Adam paused to find the right words to say what he thought without sounding petty. ‘’You’re always there for Dean and Sam, you’re more their father than just a friend.’’ Adam sighs, good job at not sounding petty, idiot. Adam thought blushing when he saw Bobby gaping at him. ‘’Well someone had to, and I’ve seen those boys grow up, I taught Dean how to throw a ball, how to work on cars when we had the time, I helped Sam grieve when he need it to, I help him understand why he was different then Dean and his father, so yeah I guess you could say I was and still am like a father to them.’’ Bobby saw a flash of hope in Adam’s eyes right before he replaced it with a different look, the one that said, he was tough and he didn’t need anyone around him.

‘’Oh, for fucksakes, Bobby the boy is trying to say he wants that too.’’ Damon said annoyed as he comes out of the car they’ve been working on, making Adam and Bobby jumped in shock.

‘’What the hell are you doing in there?’’ Bobby exclaimed glaring at a sheepish Damon.

‘’I’m hiding from Dean, I kind of broke his cellphone.’’ Adam snorts at the confession.

‘’But I realized, getting a punishment from Dean is better than hearing this pathetic conversation.’’ Damon drawls getting out of the car; he was looking around to make sure Dean wasn’t around.

‘’Now, let me play Doctor Phil for you two huh.’’ Damon grinned with a know it all smile.

‘’Bobby, Adam wants what Sam and Dean have with you, he wants to be accepted by you as a son, he wants you to look at him the way you look at Sam and Dean, isn’t that right young Adam.’’ Damon tilts his head towards Adam with a scrutinize look in his blue eyes.

‘’Is he right Adam?’’ Bobby questions Adam.

Adam blushed and didn’t reply, here it comes Adam, he’ll tell you, something like you’re not like his boys and reject you.

‘’Son, I see you that way already, I just didn’t think you wanted that. You always separate yourself from us when we’re in the same room, so I thought you didn’t want to be around a greasy old man who collects junk and is always drinking or talking about demons.’’ Bobby explains he already grown to like Adam, the boy was just like Dean and John; he was a sarcastic, smart son of a bitch. But he had a heart and always kept his pain hidden.

‘’Damn it Adam, just admitted so that I can have something to tell Dean and he won’t be mad at me anymore for the cellphone accident.’’ Damon hurried as he looks around, they all spotted Dean and Sam come out of the house and boy did they look angry.

They stomped their way towards the three men standing around the car, Adam and Bobby were working on.

‘’Yes, it’s true what Damon said, I want you to accept me as one of the Winchester boys, after all I’m one and I planned to stay with them, they also agreed to trained me, and I would like it if you did the training, I want you to teach me all about hunting the supernatural.’’ Adam whispers shutting his eyes, he didn’t want to see the rejection on Bobby’s face, the disgust in his eyes. But what he felt was Bobby’s arms around Adam hugging him, squeezing him, Adam wasn’t sure how or when it happened but he sagged against Bobby’s embrace and let out a sob, he wrapped his arms around Bobby and sobbed like a baby, he felt accepted, he felt like he could have another dad in his life, one that would teach him things, one that would be there for him all the time and not just be a part time dad like John did, not that he could ever blamed John for that, he did it for good reasons even if those reasons sucked.

‘’Why are we hugging, like we’re a bunch of housewives?’’ Dean asks as he comes closer.

‘’I did a good thing Dean, I helped your brother and Bobby get closer.’’ Damon chirps happily.

‘’I see, Damon I’m still pissed about the phone thing but we’ll get to that soon, Bobby is everything ok?’’ Dean asks as he sees Adam hugging Bobby as if he was his lifeline, as if he lets go Bobby would disappear.

‘’Yeah, everything is fine, me and Adam just need it to get something’s clear, and now we’re good, aren’t we Adam?’’ Bobby spoke with a fatherly tone; he lifted his gaze and saw the small smile playing on Sam’s lips.

‘’Yeah, we’re good.’’ Adam finally spoke but you could hear he had been crying, his voice sounded rough.

‘’Ok, good now Adam Castiel is inside waiting for you, I guess he wants to talk to you.’’ Adam’s eyes lit up, and wince when Bobby curses in a low voice.

‘’Is not you kid, it’s just that I’m not crazy about that angel, he brings all kinds of problems into our lives, and well I’m just worried about you.’’ Bobby explains.

‘’Ok, I’ll be careful I promise.’’ Adam made a cross his heart on his chest with his finger.

‘’Just tells us if something goes wrong, don’t hesitate to ask for help, ok.’’ Adam nodded quickly and smiles as he gets the go ahead from Bobby, he didn’t waste any time and starts to leave.

‘’And keep it quiet, I don’t need to get nightmares from you two getting it on.’’ Dean shouts out and then Adam hears an ‘ouch damn it Bobby’ and Adam knew Bobby had smacked him across the back of his head.

Adam stops walking and goes back to where all the men were, without saying anything, he goes and wraps Damon into a hug making the vampire tense, but Adam didn’t care, he was grateful for Damon’s help. ‘’Thank you, Damon thank you so much for helping.’’ Adam pipes and he feels Damon sigh as he wraps his arms around him returning the hug.

‘’You are welcome, now go get out of here and make that angel say your name.’’ Damon pushes Adam away.

Adam grinned as he walks towards the house, once inside him when he didn’t see Castiel anywhere. He felt disappointed at not seeing his angel, he walk towards his room and with a long sigh he twisted the knob and found Castiel sitting on the edge of the bed. Thoughts of Castiel being buried in him wouldn’t leave his head; Castiel glanced up at him, his blue eyes wide with uncertainty. And something else Adam couldn’t quite figure out. Adam let out a shaky breath as the lust that was shown in Castiel’s blue eyes was once again front and center.

‘’How come you waited this long, to do something about, you know me and you?’’ Adam saw Castiel sighed and drop his gaze to the floor.

‘’I wanted to do something, believe me I did but in my mind I kept thinking, you were so young, and I’m an angel and being with me would surely bring you danger.’’ Castiel reached for Adam’s hand and pull him to sit down next to him.

‘’So why now? Did I grow up enough for you or is there no more danger coming my way?’’ Adam wouldn’t look at Castiel; he didn’t want the angel to see how hurt he was feeling.

‘’Oh well you’re more grown up that’s for sure, and the danger just double even more, but not just because of me but your brothers as well, I just couldn’t stay away from you any longer, I can’t resist you anymore, and I decided to be with you and stick to you so that I can love you and keep you safe from all the dangers of the world.’’ Adam’s eyes widens at Castiel’s confession. ‘’You, you love me?’’ He knew he was already in love with the angel he just didn’t know Castiel would return his feelings.

‘’Yes, I love you and I’m sure you love me too.’’ Castiel spoke firmly but when Adam look up to connect their gazes, he could see it in Castiel’s eyes, the fear of being rejected by Adam. So he nods slowly with a small smile, ‘’yes Castiel, I don’t know when it happened but it did, I’m so in love with you is not even funny.’’ Adam confessed, he felt his hand being squeezed by Castiel’s much bigger one. ‘’Good.’’ Castiel murmurs, he puts his arms around Adam, and lean down as Adam’s chin came up just as he drew the younger man to him, putting his lips within distance.  Castiel covered Adam’s lips with his, and moaned at the taste of the younger’s man’s warm mouth.

The kiss wasn’t sweet or hesitant but possessive, demanding, all consuming. It felt like he was in heaven and wasn’t that just a terrible pun while making out with an angel.

He opened his mouth under the assault, thrilling to the feel of Castiel’s tongue rubbing along his. Adam heard himself moan and he fisted Castiel’s trench coat, trying to pull the man closer still.

Adam briefly wondered if he was dreaming when Castiel kissed him. He’d dreamed of such kiss ever since he met the angel a while back and he thought if he was then this was one of the best dreams he ever had.

Castiel lowered him to the mattress and lay on top of Adam, entwining their legs, grinding their lower halves together. Adam's c0ck felt harder and more constrained against his boxers than he could ever remember.

Adam tore his mouth away from Castiel’s, gasping for air. As Castiel’s lips returned to his almost quickly, the angel slipped a hand between them and squeezed the hard shaft in Adam’s jeans.

‘’Castiel, please just fu.ck me.’’ Adam begged against Castiel’s mouth.

He wanted to be naked beneath the angel, wanted him to be driving into him over and over until their bodies were slicked with sweat.

Castiel drew back just enough to frame Adam’s jaw with his other hand, ‘’I want you so much Adam, like I never wanted anyone before.’’ He confessed as he looks into Adam’s eyes.

‘’Then do it, Castiel you can have me, soul, body and mind.’’ Adam orders and pulls out of Castiel’s hold and reaches to his nightstand, he takes out a bottle of lube, no condoms because he knew Castiel didn’t need them, and he was an angel after all. The thought almost made Adam giggle but he controls it. He was about to be fu.cked by an angel but he wasn’t about to burst into giggles like a high school girl.

When he rolled back under Castiel, the angel crushed their mouths together, and then ran his tongue along Adam’s trembling bottom lip, shortly after Castiel in a blink of an eye got rid of his clothes, revealing his very large, very erect c0ck jutting between two very tone thighs. Adam’s mouth went dry.

Castiel grabbed the waist bands of Adam’s jeans and boxers, Adam lifted up enough to make it easier to tug the garments off. Castiel threw them on the floor by the bed; Adam had to fight the urge to cover up. He knew he wasn’t scrawny but compared to his brothers and Castiel or even the vampires, he was on the smaller side.

You’re so beautiful Adam.’’ Castiel said softly.

Adam sucked in a breath as he saw the smoldering look in Castiel’s eyes; he couldn’t help when his heart flutter a little at the softly spoken compliment the angel just gave him.

Adam realized that though he’d had plenty of sex, he’d never had any guy look at him the way Castiel had been looking at him right now.

Adam hitched his legs up, holding them spread wide with and arm under each thigh.

 *Warning*Sex*Scene*Ahead*

Castiel picked up the lube and squirted some from the bottle. One of his hands slid along Adam’s inner thigh causing goose bumps to appear on his skin. The other hand moved to Adam’s h0le, a slippery finger pushing inside.

Adam let out a shaky breath and forced himself to relax. He was no virgin or anything, but this was different. This wasn’t just some random hookup; this was Castiel, his angel.

A second finger joined the first, both long and slender, probing up to the knuckles. Adam’s eyelids grew heavy and he forced them open.

He wanted to see everything his angel did to him, Castiel met Adam’s gaze and smiled, a real one that Adam had never seen on the serious angel. ‘’Castiel enough, fu.ck me already please.’’ Adam whispered.

Castiel’s fingers withdrew and he stepped back enough to pour some lube on his impressively large shaft. After he was done squirting the lube on him, he aimed his c0ck at Adam’s entrance.

Spreading his legs apart as far as he could manage, Adam blew out a breath as the man’s thick shaft pushed inside him. He was a little stunned when his muscles stretched to accommodate the intrusion pretty well. Castiel pressed in, sliding in deeply into Adam’s hot h0le.

For a moment neither of them moved. They stayed just as they were, joined together as one.

Then Adam couldn’t stand it and he shifted ever so slightly. He hadn’t believed Castiel could be any deeper in him, but the slight shift proved otherwise, and a moan escaped from his lips.

Castiel gripped Adam’s legs as he pulled back, almost out, and then thrust forward.

He grunted as he repeated the out and in, over and over, slamming into Adam with enough force to not only shake the bed but to move it.

Adam moved one hand over to encircle his shaft, his fingers curving tightly around the head. He brushed his thumb across the crown, sending shockwaves throughout his body. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as Castiel’s shaft stroked his prostate.

‘’Castiel.’’ And Castiel answered with another grunt and sped up his powerful thrusts. And Adam just continues jerking furiously on his own c0ck. Adam clenched around the shaft ramming his as$. He was spiraling out of control and he knew by the tingly feeling in his shaft and the unbearable tightening of his balls, his orgasm was just around the corner.

‘’Uhh, uhh.’’ Adam grunted unable to speak, his seed erupted from his shaft, coating his fingers and splattering his stomach. Castiel’s eyes closed and then with a few more thrusts, he tensed and cried out his own release.

Castiel pulled out of Adam almost immediately and disappeared for a minute, Adam thought the angel had left him after getting his rocks off and he was about to open his mouth to shout for the son of a bitch to come back. He took a long breath and shut his eyes but they flew open when he felt a warm, wet cloth rub across his stomach, then down lower to wash over his shaft and balls. Adam chance a look at Castiel and the angel met his gaze and smiled at him.

 *end of sex scene*

‘’Thank you.’’ Adam said, smiling back with awe in his voice.

‘’You welcome, let’s get under the covers.’’ Castiel suggested as he lifted Adam’s limp body and pull out the covers.

And with no hesitation at all Castiel lay down next to Adam.

Adam hid his smile as Castiel pulled Adam against him, wrapping an arm tight around his middle.

‘’I’ll let you sleep, but don’t worry if you wake up and don’t see me in here.’’ Castiel murmurs running small circles on Adam’s lower back.

‘’Why? Are you working on something?’’ Adam frowns a little worried about his angel’s safety.

‘’No, Damon came up with a plan to help Sam and Stefan, and I volunteer to put Sam into a deep sleep for his plan to work, Stefan is supposed to get here in the morning, so I have to do it tonight.’’ Castiel said with his business like voice.

‘’Wait, is not going to hurt him is it?’’ Adam questions, he didn’t want his brother getting hurt.

‘’No, he’ll just be sleep and if it helps ease your mind, I’ll send him happy thoughts so he can dream of something pleasant.’’ Castiel explains trying to ease Adam’s mind, he notice how the young Winchester had tense up when he told him what was he going to do to Sam.

‘’You can do that? Send pleasant dreams and shit like that?’’ Adam asked him.

‘’Yes, I can do that, we can also get in your dreams and talk to you while you’re sleeping.’’ Adam didn’t like that at all, what if Castiel went into his dreams and saw the entire fuck up shit that went through his head, in his dreams.

‘’Don’t worry Adam, I would never violate your dreams, I’ll only violate this,’’ Castiel said as he ran his hand down to cup Adam’s ass.

‘’Oh, my god you made a joke, who would’ve thought my angel could make jokes.’’ Adam said with shock in his voice.

‘’Ok, but promise you come back to bed once you’re done putting Sam to sleep,’’ Adam wrinkles his nose in disgust. ‘’And I totally just made Sam sound like he was a dog.’’ He groans as he buries his face deeper in Castiel’s chest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Castiel was watching Adam sleep; he seemed so happy and relaxes. Castiel wanted to see what he was dreaming about but he restrained himself from going in his head. A soft knock snapped him out of his thoughts.

‘’Come in.’’ He called out softly.

‘’Hey we’re ready are you-‘’ Dean was saying but stopped when he saw the picture in front of him.

Adam was all snuggle in to Castiel’s arms with a small smile playing on his lips; Dean blinks and sees Castiel standing right next to him. ‘’Castiel man, you better have some clothes on when I turn to look at you.’’ He hissed quietly and he heard a small snort coming from the angel and that shocked Dean even more, it was so uncharacteristic of the angel to act this way.

‘’Castiel,’’ Dean spoke quietly as he looks back to where Adam was laying on his bed.

‘’Yes Dean, what do you need?’’ Castiel asks furrowing his eyebrows together in confusion; he’s only seen Dean Act this way once and that was when he and Sam had a falling out, so why was he acting this way now? Did he want him to stay away from Adam? He panic thinking what could happen to Adam as well as to himself if Dean decided he wasn’t good enough for his brother.

‘’Just take care of him please, the kid needs to know he can be safe with us, so just don’t let any harm come to him.’’ Castiel couldn’t help but let the breath he was holding out, he was relieved when he heard Dean’s words.

‘’Of course Dean, I will do anything in my power to keep Adam out of harm’s way, I promise.’’ Castiel drawl as he looks over to Adam, he meant it; he would tear apart whoever harm or put Adam in harm’s way.

‘’That’s all I’m asking, oh and next time you planned on getting freaky with my baby brother, keep it quiet, I don’t need any more traumatizing noises, I have enough of them already, now let’s stop this girl talk, and let’s knock my other brother up so that he can get freaky with his vampire,’’ Dean paused to scrunch his nose up in disgust. ‘’I feel like I’m in an episode of one tree hill, trying to hook everyone up so they can get lay, an angel and two vampires with the Winchesters, that should be made into a show.’’ Dean chirps with a grinned as they both walk out of the room and shut the door behind them.

Damon was pacing in front of Sam’s bedroom, and his eyes lit up when he sees Castiel and Dean coming his way.

‘’It’s creepy how your standing in front of Sam’s room.’’ Dean deadpanned.

‘’Shut up, I wanted to make sure he got in there in didn’t come out.’’ Damon states with a frown.

‘’So how do we do t-?’’ He turns to find Castiel already gone.

‘’Freaking angels!’’ They both pipe at the same time.

Sam furrowed his eyebrows together as he sees Castiel standing next to him.

He was looking out his window when the angel appeared right next to him.

‘’Cass, you’re in the wrong room, Adam’s is a few doors down, and I know you know that, judging by all the moaning you two were making an hour ago.’’ Sam shudders when he remembers the noises.

Who would’ve thought Castiel actually knew how to satisfy someone in bed?

Or knew what sex was, or where to stick it in. Ok now he was just sounding like Dean.

‘’I know where Adam’s is, I needed to see you.’’ Castiel drawls as he intently looks at Sam, making the other furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

‘’So what do you need from me?’’ Sam asks, he wished Castiel would’ve gone to Dean, Damon or Bobby. He wasn’t in his greatest moods to help the angel with whatever he needed it.

In fact come to think about it, Castiel always went to Dean or Bobby, never him so why now?

He turn his back on Castiel as he walks towards his bed, he then turns right back and stares at Castiel with suspicion in his eyes.

‘’Castiel, what’s going on? Why are you really here?’’ He couldn’t help but feel like the angel was planning something, but what?

‘’I’m sorry Sam, but I can’t tell you, just believe me when I say this will help you.’’ As Castiel said that he lounges himself at Sam and pushes him onto the bed, he set his right hand on a struggling Sam and starts to murmur something in another language, by the time he was done. Sam stops struggling and closes his eyes letting out a sigh.

Dean and Damon rush into the room and find Castiel still hovering over Sam, Dean makes a groaning noise, ‘’Castiel stop molesting my brothers man, I already gave you the green light with the youngest and now you’re taking advantage of a sleeping Sam.’’ Dean was controlling the smile that was threating to come out, he liked how out of sorts the angel look when being blame for something he wasn’t doing.

‘’Dean, I was just checking to make sure he’s sleeping, and he is, besides I could never be attracted to Sam, he likes dirty things like you,’’ Castiel ignored the snarl coming from Damon and continue talking. ‘’And Adam is the only one that does it for me, with his sweet aura and innocence, you and Sam are tainted.’’ Castiel said in a monotone voice while heading towards the door.

‘’Oh, and you’ll have to keep an eye on Sam, throughout the night, remember Crowley can still come in here, and who knows what other creatures, I’m going back to Adam now.’’ Castiel informs them then walks out the door.

‘’Damn it, I didn’t think this through.’’ Damon complained as he pulls up a chair and sits down.

‘’You don’t think I’m tainted do you?’’ dean questions worriedly.

‘’You don’t think I’m a dirty thing do you?’’ Damon threw one of his questions at Dean raising his eyebrows in question. They both stared at each other, and then their gazes look towards the door where Castiel had exited a few minutes ago.

‘’I hate that angel so fucking much.’’ Damon finally breaks the silence as he continues to stare at the door.

‘’Sometimes I do too, ok let’s just forget about what he said and let’s just not agree with him, I love you and you love me and that’s enough for us both, screw what anybody else says, I sure not going to take advice or insult from a freaking angel in a dirty trench coat, who was probably a virgin up until an hour ago.’’ Dean’s lips twitch in amusement, Damon turn his gaze from the door and looks at him for a few seconds before he spoke.

‘’Seriously man, what’s with the trench coat? He calls me a dirty thing and yet I’m embarrassed to be seeing out in public with him’’ He finally asks the question that has been swimming in his head for quite a while.

‘’Oh, trust me I know how you feel.’’ Dean chuckles as he takes another chair and puts it right next to Damon.

‘’I hope this works, I need Stefan closer to me.’’ Damon whispers as he shuts his eyes. He was never one to admit his feelings, but he would be lying if he said he didn’t miss Stefan.

‘’I hope it does too, Sam needs to find happiness, I feel like a jerk being happy with you and Adam with Castiel, when Sam is all alone and unloved.’’ Dean murmurs reaching for Damon’s hand, he takes in to his and squeezes it tightly.

‘’Well let’s just hope the two hot headed idiots get their heads out of their asses, and work shit out, because if they don’t I’m not opposed to handcuffing them together and locking them in a windowless room.’’ Damon deadpanned as he leans his head on Dean’s shoulder.

‘’Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that, you scare me with your crazy ideas sometimes.’’ Dean shudders as Damon chuckles darkly.

‘’You go to sleep, I’ll take first few hours keeping watch before i have to go feed.’’ Damon offers and Dean’s only response was a tired sighs as he closes his eyes.

‘’I love you Damon, my dirty thing.’’ Dean whisper as he pecks his vampire on his forehead.

He turns to look at Sam, who was in deep sleep, ‘’I love you Sammy, please don’t be stubborn and try it with Stefan.’’ He murmurs as he leans back on the chair and turn his eyes to the window, where everything was dark outside.

He knew how his and his brothers’ life had change, but if anyone asks them they would say that it changed for the better. Bobby even said Dean looked happier since he gotten with Damon and Bobby was happy for him.

‘’So am I Bobby, so am I.’’ Dean whispers softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.1K 18
There's a small ding and a burst of static on the overhead PA system at Walmart, and then, "Could the four teenage boys in the baby department please...
55.7K 2.6K 34
It's been three years since Cody Winters moved on with his life. He starts his life as a police officer in the big city of New York to be like his fa...
313K 13K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
72.1K 3K 50
he was told to always stay away from the crybabies, especially the one with the red hair and tattoos, but you know what? he's never been the one to l...