Hot n Cold

By mahimasakalle24

1st story she never had a first kiss...he never tried to give her.. she loved him. He loved her but... More

I'm Back
He's Such a Jerk
The tradition
Oh God! Why Do I Blush
finally i met cel
he's kinda cute
once again
the announcement
finding someone
HE'S SO ROMANTIC!!!
The Fresher's Party
THE MATCH
The Birthday Blast
author's note
East or west food is the best
he's my hangover cure
I really care for you
Nervous wreck
That girl's in for a surprise
Does that mean a yes
The Magical Night
Angry confessions are quite hot
The worst boyfriend in the world
Best first date in the world
Happy Holi
I will let her go
The Twist
The Heartbreak Time
Just a Little more
Hate to Love
Son of a...nevermind
Dumbass Boyfriend
Wrong Womanly Intuition
"Don't call your dad an ass"
The Only Constants
Angry Rambling
I Just Wish....
One kiss is All it Takes
Epilogue
Request To Readers
Thanks to all

Possessive Landon

64 3 0
By mahimasakalle24

Landon's POV

I entered college with a new found determination and that was to get my girl back. I know that it will take time for me get her to forgive me but at least i have to make every guy know that she was and still is mine.

I have seen those scumbags asking her out at that time i was too angry to worry about it but now just the thought of it makes my blood boil. I 'm also happy that my angel, yes my angel has turned down every single one of the proposals .

I'm also ecstatic to know that though she has hidden something big from me but reason for it was that she valued our relationship a little too much to let it go.

And I being the dumb ass that I am only made her resolution to give up on us more strong by parading around with Christina in my arms. I shook my head to concentrate on the task at hand which was to first of all make every one know that she's mine.

I made my way to her locker and saw her keeping her books  in it and talking to Cel. When i looked a little closer I saw that Cel is looking really bad not as in she doesn't look beautiful but she looks defeated, seeing her like this doesn't sit well with she is like a sister and i can't let her get hurt like this, I have to do something but not now because for now I have to earn someone's forgiveness.

After a short conversation which I'm not able to hear Cel walks away I look around a little to confirm that there is no Krys and when I'm confirmed i turn towards my angel and see a guy talking to her, and she is smiling at something he said, fucking asshole what is he doing here and why is she smiling at his words , I can't let her get impressed by anyone else other than me.

I can tolerate her not talking to me but I can't tolerate seeing her with any other guy, she's mine and mine only.

I puff out my chest a little more for effect and make my way towards her, when i get a little closer i hear that dick say 

"so my queen would you like to go on a date with this peasant", oh so he thinks that he can impress her by calling her queen never.

But the moment i hear her sweet giggle i lose every thread of self-control that was holding me till now and fasten my pace the moment i reach her i slip my hands around her waist and i feel like I'm home again, i feel that everything is alright and that nothing can go wrong i feel her stiffen by my touch but i make no move to remove my hand because i want to,no i need to touch her.

"queens go to dates with kings not peasants", i say and feel her gaze on me i turn to look at her and give her a warm smile but her blank expression doesn't change and i can clearly see hurt and sadness in  her eyes which shows that me being here doesn't make any difference, that she already knows that i don't love her.

I want to remove the sadness from her eyes and fill it back with the mischief and warmth she always had but i know that it will take time.

I look at the poor excuse of a guy who is looking at me weirdly and he finally asks

"I thought that you two broke up ", before i could answer my angel beats me to it and says

"yes we have broken up and i would love to go on a date with you", her words infuriate me to no end and the boy's face light up with her words and he asks like a child 

"Really?"

"su-", i cut off her words and say "NO"

"listen I'm not talking to you I'm talking to my girl so you don't have to answer", he says and his words makes my jaw clench and i tighten my hold around her waist and beautiful thoughts like beating the shit out of this guy enters my mind and i reply in a dangerously calm tone  

"she is not your girl because she's mine and she will not go on a date with you or anyone else for that matter", I  say and hold my infuriating angel's hands and drag her away from everyone i can hear people murmuring behind us but i don't give a damn.

she keeps struggling but i still don't leave her i take her in my arms bridal style and carry her to an empty classroom the moment i shut the door she explodes

"what the hell is you problem i know you hate me but that doesn't mean that you will ruin my love life"

The moment she says love life i trap her between me and the wall and say through gritted teeth

"The only love life you have is with me and no one else i will not tolerate any other guy looking at you or touching you"

"Landon i don't want to play your games I'm trying to move on and be happy"

"i will make you happy", the moment i utter those words her cold exterior breaks and reveals a beautifully vulnerable girl that i have never seen before, she looks so pretty so beautiful while that i can't take my eyes off of her.

"what do you want? you love her i know you love her so why are you playing with me I'm s-sorry t-that i kept a s-secret from you b-but please leave me alone i'm already t-trying to get over you but i  c-can't

every time i t-try not to t-think of y-you i always e-end up thinking of you, if y-you want t-to punish me y-you are already d-doing it by l-looking at h-her the w-way you d-do and I love y-you and it a-already hurts a l-lot knowing t-that you l-love someone e-else so p-please leave m-me alone please"

By now she was full on sobbing and i am not able to move from my spot I love her and she loves me too then why is she crying?

Oh yes she thinks that I'm playing with her and that i love Tina and- and how the hell can she think like that.

I immediately take her in my arms and she doesn't fight off but she keeps on crying now i realize that how much i have hurt her- not listening to her explanations, calling her bloody fucking names, dumping her, getting a girl the very next day, announcing my engagement and treating her like shit.

I fucking hate myself right now, why does god have to make me such a bad guy.

"I k-know that y-you t-think that i'm a b-bitch and y-you d-don't like me but please d-don't hurt me m-more"

Fuck why does she think that i will hurt her i will never ever hurt her and i have to make her believe me.

"shh shh its okay baby everything is alright" 

After sometime i feel her calm down and she suddenly tries to get up from my lap but i don't let her.

"Let me go Landon if Christina saw us like this she will be really upset", she says with a strong face as if she is ready to face my onslaught of bad words and i feel my heart pain a little more.

"shh angel now let me talk and you keep quite"

"what no-",i cut her off by saying

"I'll kiss you if you won't", she immediately stops talking, one part of me wants her to talk so that i can kiss her but the more reasonable part of me continues.

"I'm a moron a complete dick and i'm a very possessive guy i don't take anything from anybody and i won't let anyone take away what's mine.

The day i heard the rumors and the truth from you i was really very pissed off i told you everything about me and you didn't, i thought that you didn't trust me and so it hurt more-"

"it's nothing like th-"

"Let me continue angel i knew what i was saying was wrong but i just wanted to hurt you the way you did to me i regretted every single word i said to you but the moment i reached my home the anger and hurt returned that's when my mom came with the proposal and i agreed because i was hurt and angry and disappointed.

The day i brought her to college i had no intention of announcing our engagement instead i had planned that i will go home and disagree with everything because Christina also didn't want to get married.But when the whole day passed and you never came to me to ask for forgiveness i lost it and decided to go with the plan as it is, the entire time that day I was with her and she became my friend .I told her about you and she said that everyone with eyes can see our chemistry and i laughed and said that the chapter of our chemistry has ended and i was one of the major cause of it. I think that she told dad or maybe he already knew but yesterday he told me that one should never give up on the one's they love and so i'm here to get what is mine back.

I care for Christina as a friend but i have a very stubborn and beautiful and annoying girl in my heart you know she is my angel and I love her a lot and every time i see her with any guy i feel my blood boil so i suggest her to stay away from any of those bloody guys"

I look down at my angel she has a hint of smile on her beautifully kissable lips which are redder than normal because of crying her big doe-like eyes are staring at me with a few un shed tears in them and she looks so beautiful that i can't help  myself i kiss her hard i suck her lower lip, lick it to know her taste my tongue enters her mouth and roams every corner of it our tongues clash and i feel that i have reached heaven when we both are out of breath we break the kiss and i say 

"I love you and only you my angel"

"I love you too Landon"

-------------x---------------

Yes another chapter finished

thanks for reading at least give me 50 views on this chapter 

please please please

love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 429 12
Kate Penate just found out her crush is dating her best friend and for some reason she just can't get over him. In order to save her friendship and h...
16.9K 399 18
It has been three months since Eisuke and Krystal got married. Everything was going great and Krystal learnt about the biggest happiness she was goin...
212K 5.3K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
1.2K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...