How to survive Fazbear Colleg...

By ToastedMems

Fazbear college is open and all the students are rushing in! Well, only 6 of them I guess.... Meet Vincent, S... More

BEGINNERS NOTE
1 - Hi, I'm your future husband
2 - Dorms with him?

3 - Dorm Rules

635 22 26
By ToastedMems

GUESS WHO JUST REVIVED FROM THE DEAD, IS INSPIRED TO WRITE, AND HAS TO GO TO SCHOOL IN A COUPLE OF HOURS? THIS BUTT-

"... And you do the laundry by yourself. Well. That's all there is to it!"

Vincent smiles at Scott, thanking him before he was left alone to unpack. The room was quite big, with two bunk beds that were detachable. But instead of packing, the purple man fell down a spiral of thought, focused on something else. Scott.

Great. Just great. I'm in the same room as this super hot, sexy, fabulous, rose scented mullet man.... And he's taken by that asshole! Mike! He doesn't deserve someone as perfect as Scott... I do!

I can't believe I was fussing over his orientation as well. I mean, Whoops! He's gay! I wonder if I could tear that Mike away from my Scotty.... Maybe if I set something up to make my baby hate him....

Vincent suddenly realised that he's been digging his nails into his palms, and quickly lets go, sitting on the bunk bed.

Look at yourself Vince, getting flustered over another guy like some senpai obsessed school girl.... Get a grip... No more pestering over Scott...

Looking to the side, the purple man realises how there's only one bed that's been occupied, the other 3 were all spotless.

OH THEY SHARE A BED? SCOTT SHARES A BED WITH THAT ASS? THATS BS I TELL YOU! THATS COMPLETE B-

"Vincent?"

Vincent quickly spins around, seeing Scott standing at the door confused. He quickly glances at the clock, realising that it's been nearly 10 minutes and that he hasn't unpacked or anything. Crap.

"U-um... Hi..."

" You alright there?" He asked, voice filled with concern,"It's been quite a while and you haven't moved at all...."

"Oh! Haha... I'm fine! Just... Admiring the room. That's all."

Scott raised that sexy eyebrow of his and passed the situation off with a shrug, walking past Vincent and getting some DVDs out of a drawer.

"Mike and I are gonna be watching some movies in the living room, that okay with you Vinny?"

Ah there it is. V I N N Y . The purple man could hardly contain his joy as he internally celebrated this joyous milestone. Nicknames.

"Go ahead...! Mind if I join a bit later?"

Scott smiles, walking out of the room, " of course not! We'll give you the purple bean bag."

Sighing softly to himself and saying a quick thank you, Vincent finally began to unpack his stuff.

"I wonder if there's a toaster."

------ Time Skip ------

Scott's POV

I don't have any classes this week, so it should be good to spend some time with my Mikey~ I plopped onto the couch with a bowl of popcorn as I watched him put in a movie.

"Thanks babe." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek as he walked back. He hums and wraps his arm around my shoulders, making me smile slightly. Mike's sweet when he isn't a jerk...

I hear the bedroom door close as Vincent comes into the living room wearing an oversized T-shirt and a tight pair of shorts. It was kind of cute.

"Hey Vinny, wanna join?" I smile, pointing at the beanbag beside my feet.

He jumps a bit and quickly nods, sitting on the bean bag hiding his face. Hmm... He's a really shy guy... We really need some time to bond ( ;) )

"W-what're we watching..?" He stutters, taking his face away from his hand.

"Some romance movie... I've never seen it before."

After watching the movie for about half an hour, the two main characters shared their first kiss, and it got heated very quickly, causing Vincent to squeak, and me to blush.

"W-wow..." He breathes, " t-that's very... Um..."

Before I could reply, I suddenly feel an arm pull me in close, and a pair of lips crash onto mine.

Vincent's POV

I was expecting a reply, however none came. My eyes flickered to the side, curious to see what Scott was doing, until all of a sudden, I see Mike and Scott engage in a passionate lip lock.

I couldn't tear my eyes away. I just couldn't. Jealously bubbled inside me as I bit my lip studying every movement of theirs. Mike slowly pinned Scott down, pushing his tongue into Scotts mouth as he let out an erotic moan. That made me very jealous.

It should be me that's making Scott moan... Not mike. Not anyone.

Only me.

But who am I kidding...

I look back up at Scott and Mike, blushing and hugging each other. They're in a happy relationship... And it would be a dick move.. After all. The chance of these two breaking up is rather slim...

After the movie was over, Mike picked Scott up and gave me a smirk before walking back to the bedroom. What a jerk... trying to show off...

I climbed onto the couch and took the remote, switching it to adult swim. I watched a bit of Rick and Morty, waiting for the squeaking in the bedroom to stop. Maybe being in the same room as Scott wasn't a good idea... It made me constantly jealous, and I'm a very sensitive person...

I began biting my nails nervously, tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

I just have to learn to accept it and move on. Allow Scott to be happy...

Before I could let out a tear, I quickly shook my head, realising that I had only met Scott today.

This means nothing. It's just a small crush...

Suddenly the sounds in the room stopped, and soon, a quiet snoring became audible. I quickly turned off the TV and curled up on the couch. Since Scott and Mike are already sleeping, it'd be rude to barge in...

Sighing quietly, I looked down at the floorboards. What a start to the first day at college.... Stupid man crush...

I heard footsteps behind me and quickly darted up, spotting Mike striding towards me. Intimidated, I backed away slightly.

"The hell you want?" He sneers, standing in front of me.

"W-what?" I asked, slightly confused.

"What do you want with my Scott!?" Mike suddenly grabs onto my shirt and pulls me up, glaring at me.

"N-nothing! I don't even..."

"Don't lie to me... I see the way you look at him. Blushing and all that."

That caused me to panic. He noticed? Did Scott notice? Has he TOLD Scott!?

" I-I'm sorry..." I say, trying to pry his hands off me, but he's got an iron grip.

"You better be," he growls, " you fucking perverted rapist... Looking at my boyfriend like that..."

I fell silent. He just called me a... No no... Please no...

"Get away from me..." I mumble, feeling rage build up. However that feeling didn't last long. Before I knew it, Mike raised his fist and delivered a blow to my face, knocking me to the ground.

"Agh!!"

My face felt like it was on fire. Millions of ants crawling and digging at my face. All confidence that was left drained from my body. I felt weak as Mike lifted me up again, making me tremble in fear.

"Now listen here and listen good you whore," he spat at me, " If I catch you making eyes with what's mine, or asking someone for help, I won't hesitate to beat you to a pulp."

I nod weakly, muttering out a quick 'yes'. I was then dropped onto the ground and kicked in the stomach. After kicking me two more times in the same spot, Mike walked away leaving me twitching in pain.

"These are the dorm rules Vincent."

( Mikey why're you so r00d )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.8K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
282K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...