Hell's Hot for Good Reason (L...

By zombiepunkrat

You were in the wrong place at the right time...Let's see where this leads you... A songfic about The Flash's... More

The Judge - Twenty One Pilots
Worthy - Jacob Banks
Sarah Smiles - Panic! At the Disco
Who Will Save You Now - Les Friction
The Wolf - Phildel
Castle - Hasley
Regret - Everything Everything

Shiver - Coldplay

3.4K 168 30
By zombiepunkrat

So I look in your direction

But you pay me no attention, do you

Tears dripped from your face and onto Leonards jacket as you held his hand tightly, rocking back and forth. Through your sobs, you heard two sets of footsteps creep closer, causing you to grab whatever was closest to you and chuck it in their direction. You didn't look up as you felt a pair of hands grab your arms as you flailed them around in defense. You eventually lost all your energy and couldn't fight back, allowing the man to hold you back. "Y/n! Y/n! It's alright! We're here to help!" you heard an unfamiliar british voice say, as the grip around you tightened. But as you tried to focus on what was going on you felt yourself grow weaker and weaker, before you eventually grew limp in the man's arms. Your vision began to blur and you felt like you were listening through a tunnel as you heard two unfamiliar voices. "She's going into shock, you need to get her back as quick as possible!" you heard the british man say in urgency to the other. "But Leonard-" the other, american man said with reluctance. "Now!" the english man demanded.

I know you don't listen to me

'Cause you say you see straight through me, don't you

"Alright, let's get you back on your feet," Rip said, walking up to Leonard's body, crouching next to it. The man pulled out a small device from his pocket and pressed a small button, activating a hissing sound, before he injected the device into the side of Leonard's neck. As soon as the blue liquid entered his bloodstream, Leonard shot up, gasping for breath. Rip quickly put the device back into his pocket and helped the previously dead man sit up. "W-what the hell..." Leonard gasped, his breath quick and heavy. "The plan worked, but we didn't get Vandel. We still ne-" Rip began. "Y/n, where is she!" Leonard stated, his memory quickly reviving itself. "She just went into shock from the drastic temperature change, and you're...supposed death..." Rip said, guilt filling his voice. "She went into shock? She's in danger because of me! You said that this would work! You said she would be fine," Leonard yelled, anger masking his face.

And on and on from the moment I wake

To the moment I sleep

"She will be, Barry just took her back to S.T.A.R Labs. Now I suggest that you get off your ass and come with me," Rip said, helping Leonard off the floor. The two men quickly ran out of the building, Leonard almost tripping many times due to the fact that he was dead only a few minutes ago. "I'm fine, just keep going!" He yelled as Rip slowed down next to him, before speeding up again. As they ran, Leonard spotted a single motorcycle parked on the side of the road, and quickly began to run towards it. It took only a few moments for him to hotwire the bike, and for Rip to notice that Leonard wasn't following him. "What are you doing!?" Rip yelled, turning around to face Leonard. "Going to S.T.A.R. Labs," he said, revving the engine, before speeding off down the road. "What about...me..." Rip began, disappointed in the lack of response. "Typical," he said, running down the road in the direction of S.T.A.R. Labs.

I'll be there by your side

Just you try and stop me

The city's light flew past him as Leonard drove forward, passing cars and other bikers. At this point he didn't have anything on his mind besides getting back to the lab. He had to make sure you were ok, he had to make sure you were safe. It took about 5 minutes for him to speed through traffic, and only about 30 seconds or him to run into the building, up to the secret area that was S.T.A.R. Labs. "Where is she!?" He demanded, a look of concern and anger on his face. He then saw the small group surrounding the medical room and quickly pushed through. He saw you laying on the medical bed and quickly came to your side, looking at every detail of your face. You looked so peaceful, even after everything Savage put you through; and as soon as he thought of it, his anger rose again. But he looked down at you, and saw you were safe, and he cooled down.

I'll be waiting in line

Just to see if you can

"I got her here as quickly as I could," Barry said, walking into the room, standing beside Leonard. He was silent for a few moments, making sure that he had officially cooled down, before responding. "I know it isn't in my nature, but...thank you," Leonard said, not looking over at the man in red. "Wow, um..no problem, Snart," the Flash responded, not quite sure how to react. "She's still in a state of shock, but far less severe than when she was first brought here. She's doing fine and should wake up in a few hours," Kaitlyn said, walking over with a tablet, checking on your vitals. Leonard nodded as the group behind him dispersed and went back to what they were doing. Half an hour passed and Leonard sat in the single chair next to your bed, a magazine in his hands, but his mind not focused on it. He couldn't help but to keep looking over to you, to see when you would wake up.

Did she want me to change

Well I change for good

"Ah, prince charming has finally returned," said a familiar gruff voice, not causing Leonard to lift an eyelash. "What do you want, Mick?" he said, turning the page in the magazine. "I want to know if you're growing soft on me," Mick said, slowly walking into the room, his arms crossed across his chest. Leonard didn't respond, instead he just pretended to be focused on whatever ad he had turned to in the magazine. "Ah, the silent treatment isn't going to help you this time, Leonard," Mick said, slight annoyance in his voice. Leonard then, without looking at him, got up from his chair, put his magazine on the table next to you and walked out of the room. As soon as he was out of earshot of your unconscious body, he had turned to face Mick who had followed him out of the room. "Mick, you've known me longer than anyone, so you know I don't make mistakes. And you know I don't go 'soft,' I just know what's important and what's not," Leonard said, keeping eye contact with his partner.

And I want you to know

But you always get your way

"So, you think this girl is that important? You barely know her," Mick said, his eyebrows burrowed. There was silence for a few minutes, Leonard didn't know what to say. Of course he thought you were important, but it was a matter of, did he really want to tell his infamous crime partner. "Yes, she is. That man from the future, Rip Hunter, said that we have a...family. Mick, I'm going to have a daughter, I'm going to have something to fight for. And I can't lose anyone else. You understand," he said, trying to maintain his immovable stature. "Of course I do, but I also know when something is going to get in our way," he said, his face stern. "Relax Mick, when have you ever seen me warm up to anyone? I'm the coldest person you know." And just as he finished his sentence he heard a crash come from the medical room.

I wanted to say

Don't you shiver, shiver, shiver

Leonard and Mick ran into the room, stopping once they saw you laying on the floor, items from the table next to you sprawled out on the ground. "Where am I!?" you screamed, trying to push yourself up, until your weak arms dropped you down on the ground. Leonard quickly kneeled down and grabbed your arms tightly as you looked around the room in a panic, staring at your face until you locked eyes with him. "Y/n, it's me. You're at S.T.A.R. Labs, you've safe," he said, brushing your hair out of your face. "Leonard? It can't be...yo-you died," you began, your eyes tearing up as you began to remember everything that happened. You began to shake and shiver, your heartbeat sped up to a mile a minute as you thought that your mind was playing tricks on you. As you tried to steady your breathing, you noticed two more figures run into the room, one in a trench coat and one dressed in red. "I know, but that was a trick. We had to make Savage believe he reached his goal, we had to get him to let you go," Leonard said, trying to get your attention to him again. "Wh-what? How was that possible? I watched you die."

I'll always be waiting for you

So you know how much I need you

At this point you saw the man dressed in the trench coat walk over and kneel down, so that he could be at your level. "Well, we had to play on his ego, it's his weakest point. So I gave Leonard this sedative that allows him to be invulnerable for a few minutes, but it began to wear off so he did get shot, but it protected the vital organs. But the force of the bullet traveled up into his nervous system instead of forward into his spine and organs, which is why he was knocked out," the british man said. You sat in silence for a few moments, not sure how to respond to that. "Oh sorry, I'm Rip Hunter, from the future," he said, holding his hand out to you. You slowly lifted your hand and shook his, your face still holding a look of confusion. "Oh and I'm the Flash, nice to meet you," the scarlet man said, bending down to shake your hand as well. Your face lit up as soon as you laid eyes on the Flash, he was the hero of the city, and your muse when it came to your murals. "Alright, introductions are over. Let's get you back up," Leonard quickly said, getting between you and the Flash.

But you never even see me, do you

And is this is my final chance of getting you

He grabbed your shoulders and lifted you up, before laying you back in your bed as a young woman walked into the room, reinjecting the needles that you had taken out when you fell to the ground. You were a little nervous when it came to needles, but after everything that happened, it was really the least of your worries. After you were rested on your bed once again, the young woman walked over to you with a tablet in her hands. "Hello, I'm Kaitlyn," she began, "you're recovering rather quickly, and hopefully you'll be on your feet sometime tomorrow." After she said that, she typed out a few things on her tablet before walking out of the room, leaving you and Leonard alone. "I'm glad you're back," Leonard said, after a few moments of awkward silence. In response, you sat up and leaned over and pressed your lips into Leonard's. The kiss lasted a full minute before you broke apart. "Well, I guess that wasn't as a bad first date as I had previously thought," Leonard said, a smile plastered across his face. "Promise for a worse second second one?" You asked, smiling in return.

And on and on from the moment I wake

To the moment I sleep

I'll be there by your side

Just you try and stop me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 265 7
When the pressure to be royally perfect gets to be too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle of the Lost. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Urs...
5.5K 138 22
Jedi don't form attachments. At least, they're not supposed to. But Obi-Wan's newly appointed Padawan, Y/N, seems to have fallen into the strangest s...
9.7K 300 10
How did things become like this? A girl with hamon trying to live a normal life, turned into the loyal guard dog of the three pillar men. You never t...
3.7K 66 6
You were given a gift. Reading Mind, and you could make pales of electricity. After your mother tried to kill you, your aunt takes care of you 5 year...