My Best Friends secret

By xxElonniexx

Just read it ;) #Jalislove #Jalislife โค More

My Best Friends Secret
Just thinking.
Before it happens
That Friday Afternoon.
They arrived
Jal begins.
To be continued:Part One
To be continued: Where they left off
The Guys:Sal and Joe
What did I just hear?
SORRY I WAS GONE OMG HI
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chicago,IL.
Continued.
Back in New York
Crawling back to you.
I'm still here
Life Update
Life Update

Take It Easy.

202 7 3
By xxElonniexx

Everyone was having a good time. Good food,good drinks,and good music.

"It's so gorgeous here." Murray said,pulling his phone out to take a picture of the Palm tree.  Joe and Bessy were holdin hands,and Q was on FaceTime with his parents. Sal was in the corner scrolling through Instagram when a fan had tagged him in something. He couldn't help but laugh.

"These fucking girls,I tell you." He thought. His mind raced about suddenly.

"Alright,alright-okay ma,yes ma,no ma,yes ma-yes ma,okay ma- Yes ma,I'll visit,alright alright. Bye bye."

Q got up,and sat next to Sal to accompany him before they would be on their way to the venue.

"Penny for your thoughts,Mr.Vulcano-ya don't look too happy."

"I'm just thinking about someone right now"

Suddenly Q remembered something,something that convinced him that he almost knew who the someone was.

"What's the pretty girls name?" He nudged at his shoulder.

"Well-uh,you see.." Sal said nervously.

Brian looked at him,not intentionally to intimidate-makin Sal feel slightly small.

"Don't worry about it." With a tone.

"Hey,my bad,Sal.Sorry for asking." He got up to go get the others.

Sal looked down at his hands,then put them to his head.

"Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
82.2K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...