What's Mine, Is Yours. Teenag...

By Meganxooo

TEEN PREGNANCY STORY When you awake on a Monday morning with the last of a hangover still lingering, you'd e... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Thirteen.

4.3K 112 39
By Meganxooo

Okay, so please just be respectful that it's been a while since I last updated. I'm writing why here, instead to each one of you individually, because it hurts to keep thinking about it. Anyway, "Alec", the main boy character in this book was inspired and basically just like my boyfriend, whom I had been dating for 8 months. He has curly dark hair, weird green and blue eyes, but not along ago, he finished things. I'm heartbroken, and when it comes to writing the next chapter, it's hard to be happy when I am so sad, and Alec reminds me so much of my ex, I guess.

Please understand. I will update as often as I can.

------

Recap

Finding some lush looking black faded skinny jeans, I picked them up and looked round for Rosalie to show her what I found, and instead my eyes fell on someone who I least wanted to see the most. 

          My own mother. 

          But I was sure as hell was confused as who the guy next to her was.

          My mum didn't date. She said that after finding my dad, no one else compared, and her only concern was me. Lots of things were swirling around my head. My mum was also meant to be on an early shift at work today, a six till three, so why was my mum in a shopping center, holding hands with this man? And most of all, who was he?

------

          My mind was working in overdrive, trying to figure out what had happened. So my mum must of been lying about some of her shifts, and meeting up with lover-boy. It was the only explanation to as why she worked so much, and why she was here in a shopping mall with a boy while she should be on her ward taking care of elderly people.

          The guy who my mum was with was quite a bit taller than my mum, which was easy, (even I over took my mum in height and I was called small). He had dark brown hair that was fading colourless due to age but he had wrinkles by the side of his eyes, showing he smiled a lot. He was smiling now too, looking at my mum with so much affection. I didn't like it. 

          I stepped forward, out of the shop and stood still a little in the way of their path, their hands swinging gently. "Mum?" I called out a little, and my mums eyes flew up to meet mine with so much horror in them it looked as if she'd faint or rather die. "Who's he?" I asked with my teeth gritted, letting my eyes briefly look at him again before returning to look at my mums shocked face.

          "We should all sit down and talk." The man said, his voice was quite soothing, but that irritated me further. 

          "You told me you were working today." I grit out again, nearly shaking with anger. Its not the fact that she had a boyfriend, it was the fact she had been lying to me for so long.

          Finally, my mother found her voice. "Where have you been staying recently, Rachel?" She spoke up. 

          "Really? That's what you care about now? You kicked me out because I told you the truth, yet when you tell me lies you are reverting my mistakes back on me." I said, completely baffled by her train of thought. "Where do you think I've been staying? The Reynolds have let me stay at their place. Unlike some people." I scoffed.

          My mother frowned, and I couldn't be bothered to look at the guy with her. He had no idea what I was going on about anyway. "Just come home, and we can talk everything through." Oh, so now she wanted to talk. "Please, Rachel." She begged.

          "I'm bringing Alec." I warned. He'd be on my side no matter what.

          "Fine."

          There was a tense moment, before the man next to her popped up. I'd kind of forgotten he was still there. "Who's Alec?" He mumbled.

          "None of your business, that's what." I snapped. Fed up. My emotions were everywhere today as it was.

          My mother gasped. "Rachel, don't be so rude."

          "What? I don't want to tell your boyfriend, some stranger to me, my life story." I huffed, maybe acting a little childish as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'll see you at home."

          I stared at my mums and this mans hands entwined and I couldn't help but frown. Why would she keep this from me? "You'll see us both at home." My mum added gently, suggesting he was going to be there too. 

          "So he's for keeps?" 

          "Yeah, I'm for keeps." The man responded. I did not like this one bit. I'd never have to experiance meeting a new step-dad or whatever. It didn't matter to me that I was basically classed as an adult, it still bothered me.

          I turned on my heel and walked back into Topshop, looking for Rosalie, where she stumbled out of the shops with a bag in her hands and came running up to me anyway. To be old enough to have a boy who was expecting, she sure didn't act like it. She'd be a wicked grandmother. "Where were you?" She asked. "I've been looking for you everywhere in that shop!" She said, a little out of breath.

          "I just bumped into my mum," I responded and her eyes lit up as she noticed he couple behind me. Most likely wanting to make friends. "I don't know who he is." Rosalie must of noticed the venom in my tone, because her eyes lost all excitement and seemed sympathetic. 

          Linking arms with me, she led me towards the exit. "Lets go get Alec, huh?" She suggested and I whole heartily agreed. More than anything I wanted him by my side right now.

------

          As soon as Alec had finished his football match, arrived home and showered, I had pulled him into the car and sat patiently in the passengers while Alec drove to mine. The route was only ten minutes, but the last 8 minutes and 39 seconds had been in silence. Yes, I was counting. I could only cringe as we turned onto my street. 

          "So, why are we coming here?" Alec asked. Bless him, he was a total angel really, I pretty much kidnapped him and he's still so sweet about it.

          Uncomfortable, I twist my fingers in my hands. "I bumped into my mum while Rosalie and I were shopping, and well, she was with this guy." Alec was silent, but nodded a little for me to carry on. "She's asked us to go there so we can talk things through about the baby and about her, I guess." 

          "Maybe we could collect your stuff to stay at mine if your mums happy with it." Alec suggested and I smiled back. As much as I was really starting to like Alec, I was bored as hell at his home. I didn't feel a hundred percent comfortable either, seeing as it wasn't my own house.

          Alec pulled to the side of the road outside my house and cut the engine off. "Ready?" I barely whispered, my belly was twisting like my hands were. Alec nodded softly and got out his side of the car before running round to my side to greet me there. He entwined his hands with mine, and together we walked into the house. There was no use in knocking.

          "We're here" I hollered into the empty kitchen, but soon enough I heard scurrying from the living room and two figures walked through the door together. 

          Mum briefly smiled at us both, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. I knew she didn't trust when Alec said that he'd be there for me, and frankly that scared the crap out of me, but I needed to believe that someone was going to at least be there when I needed them.

          Alec stepped forward, like the polite boy he was and held out his hand towards mums 'boyfriend'. "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Alec, Rachel's boyfriend." The man shook his hand and said something I didn't quite catch. I was too busy internally celebrating that he introduced himself as my boyfriend. I know the first time he met my mum I asked him to pretend as if we'd been seeing each other a couple so my mum would be less harsh, but still. I liked it. 

          My mum gave me a nervous glance, and I returned a confused one. She ushered the four of us into the living room, and I sat on the love seat with Alec, draping my legs over his and keeping our hands locked. The man my mum was sat next to, looked down at the two of us entwined, and raised an eye brow at the two of us. What the hell? I didn't even know his name and he was judging us. 

          After a few moments of silence, my mum finally voiced up. "Um, have you both decided what you're going to do with the- with your situation?"

          I rolled my eyes and sighed. "We're definitely keeping the baby, mum." The man next to her gasped at the word 'baby' but I ignored him. So mum hadn't told him yet. "I thought out of all the people you would understand that."

          "I thought out of all the people, you wouldn't make the same mistakes as I, Rachel." She said, with less venom and more disappointment than when she first found out. 

          Alec stroked my hand once with his thumb as a reminder that he was here for me, and my heart jumped. I hoped for anything he would keep his promise and support the baby and I. I couldn't do this on my own. "Baby?" The man next to my mum gasped, snapping everyone's heads to look at him. What was this guys problem? "How could you let this happen?" The man thundered at my mum and I jumped up at her defence.

          "Don't talk to her like that!" I snapped and his eyes locked on mine. "She's obviously not proud, she kicked me out! But she's not to blame for my pregnancy." I saw through the corner of my eye, my mums mouth almost twitch to a smile, but she had the biggest frown on her face that I'd seen in years. "Who even are you anyway? You've just suddenly appeared and now you're judging my family. Personally, I don't like you very much." My mum inhaled a little, but thinking over my words I knew I wasn't in the wrong for saying that. He had just suddenly appeared and he had no god damn right to judge my mums parenting skills or my own mistakes.

          "I'm David." He spoke calmly, his eyes soft as he looked at me now. 

          His dark brown eyes, with almost a black ring around the outside. gasped this time. I looked over at my mum, and saw her blue eyes filled with tears and pursed my lips before looking back into David's eyes. How did I not notice before?

          "No you're not." I simply said, not allowing that to be correct. "Leave!" I almost screamed. "Mum, tell him to get out!" I was crying hysterically by now. My body was shaking and tears rolled from my eyes, down to my cheeks and even down my top. But despite my words, David got up and hugged me, wrapping both arms around me. 

          I stepped away from him, hitting his arms in the process until I felt Alec's arms wrap himself around me from behind. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I shouted at him, my voice breaking and more sobs escaped my lips. 

          "Excuse me?" He said, a little shocked.

          "You left my mum nearly 19 years ago, you asshole!" I shouted. 

          David inhaled and exhaled slowly, rubbing his temples slowly with his fingers. "I regret that now."

          "You regret that now, do you?" I shouted, completely flabbergasted how adults could see any sense. "Do you regret that I had to grow up without a father? Do you suddenly think I'm going to forgive you now? Because don't expect it. I hate you!" I screamed, my voice hitting several octaves higher than it should.

          I hated this man whom I was so call blood related to. He was no father of mine. He left as soon as he found out my mum was pregnant. It was his fault my mums life was shit from there on out. It was hit fault we struggled for money with only one steady income wage. And it was also his fault that all the other kids grew up with fathers and I didn't because mine didn't want to be around. 

          I subconsciously let my body go limp when Alec had sweeped me off from the ground and held me close in his arms. My sobs drowned out any words David or my mum said, and as soon I was placed in the passenger seat and buckled up, I saw Alec turn around and punch the man strait in the face and he fell to the floor, holding a bloody nose while my mum dropped to her knees trying to support him. 

          Alec jumped into the drivers seat and pulled away. 

          "Thank you, yet again." I whispered when I had my sobs under control and only sniffles were left. "You somehow always know how to support me." 

          Alec smiled at me, quickly pecking my lips at a red light. Then a small chuckle came from him, and I looked up at him curiously. 

          "Well, I think that's the first time any girl has ever thanked their boyfriend for punching their dad, but i'll take it."

------

Phew, that was intense... ngl. Really hard to write, but yeah. 

Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment, because you don't know how much easier it is to update when I've been encouraged. 

Thank you:)

(2357 words baby!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309 5 33
Brook never thought that one guy would change her whole life. How will she deal with it when she finds she has this wired sickness and a baby is brou...
16.7M 105K 8
Seventeen and pregnant. After a whirlwind adventure to be together, Emily Wentworth falls pregnant. When her baby's father is wrongfully accused of m...
308K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...
Safe By Cabbage

General Fiction

2K 45 30
I can't look up from the school desk. My hands are shaking like crazy. I try to hold them tightly so that they'll just stay still, but it doesn't wor...