2016 June Collection

By showandwrite

All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Teen Wolf, The Originals, The 100, Once Upon A Time, Shadowhunte... More

Request - Drabble Jasper Jordan (sequel)
Request - Stiles Stilinski "Wasted"
Request - Scott and Rafael McCall "Wrong McCall"
Request - Robb Stark "By the old Gods and the new."
Request - Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall "Famous"
Request - Drabble Jasper Jordan (Sequel)
Request - Liam Dunbar and Stiles Stilinski "Like an angel"
Request - The Lightwoods "A marzipan heart"
Request - Jake Riley "Promise"
Damon Salvatore - "I can do it on my own"
Request - Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski "Surprise!"
Request - Tyler Lockwood "Never be like you"
Request - Drabble Theo Raeken
Request - Drabble Matt Donovan
Request - Drabble Alpha Aiden
Request - Jon Snow "I shall take no wife"
Request - Drabble Kai Parker
Request - Robb Stark "Winter is Coming"
Request - Lucien Castle "The light in the dark night"
Request - Drabble Margaery Tyrell
Request - Stiles, Scott and Liam "Fighting Angel" (Sequel)
Request - Scott McCall "A strange world"
Request - Captain Hook/Killian Jones "A true treasure"
Request - Malia Tate "Mine"
Request - Drabble Robb Stark
Request - Isaac Lahey "Dark Shadows"
Request - Stiles, Liam & Scott "Loving Angel" (Sequel)
Teen Wolf Preference
Request - Alec Lightwood "The way your are"
Request - Isaac Lahey "The best of all best friends"
Request - Jon Snow "A woman to the rescue"
Request - Scott, Stiles, Liam & Lydia "In love with an angel" (Sequel)
Request - Alpha Aiden (and Alpha Ethan) "Hurt and Broken"

Request - Drabble Bellamy Blake

773 12 0
By showandwrite

"Hey..." You sat down next to Bellamy and followed his glance. You had been looking for him for hours, but you weren't going to tell him that. Bellamy always carried the entire world on his shoulders and you didn't want him to be worried about you on top of that.

"Hey..." Bellamy didn't even look at you, but he moved a little closer towards you. His hair looked messier than usually and he had his arms wrapped around his knees, his knees pressed to his chest.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" You closed the last few inches between the two of you and you pressed your side to his. You knew that asking if he was okay wouldn't get you an answer. He always told you that he was okay, even though you knew he wasn't.

"No, not really." He shook his head and you placed your head on his shoulders. Just like everyone else he was probably worrying about the world ending within a few months. Maybe he was even doubting if destroying the city of light had been the great idea it had seemed to be.

"I dreamed a dream last night..." After a long moment of silence you closed your eyes, your lips curling up into a smile. "I dreamed that you were playing with two of our sons. You were surrounded by flowers. Roses. Dandelions. Forget-me-nots." You sighed for a short moment and you felt how Bellamy wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "I was holding our daughter while she was sleeping. She had your curls and my smile." You started to talk slower and slower, your voice nothing but a whisper.

"Sounds like a nice dream." Bellamy sounded a little absentmindedly, but his grip around you tightened. "It's a pity it will never come true."

You opened your eyes again and you looked up at the boy you loved more than anything or anyone in the entire world. "You don't know that, Bellamy." You squeezed his arm and cocked your head. "I still believe that there is a way to solve all of this. I still believe in a happily ever after."

Bellamy smiled and he pressed a soft kiss on your nose, before he cupped your face and kissed your lips. "I'm glad that at least one of us does." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 690 24
UNDER EDITING Imagines include characters from, ~ Supernatural ~ The Maze Runner ~ The Vampire Diaries ~ The Originals ~ Teen Wolf ~ The Queen's Gam...
37.3K 867 55
All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Teen Wolf, The Originals, The 100, Once Upon A Time, Shadowhunters and Vampire Diaries written by showan...
40.4K 1.6K 26
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀʏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏ...
10.5K 417 199
◦•●◉✿ "𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥-" "𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬."✿◉●•◦ ★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘥𝘦�...